Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:04:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {BFL} Here's a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK at your Monarch!  (Read 46457 times)
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 06:24:07 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 07:44:15 PM by ckolivas

Believe what you well, but I truly believe that Nibbknot is PG. Notice you haven't seen Bruno Kucinskas around for awhile have you? All indicators point to Nibbknot being Phinnaeus Gage. Believe what you want. You may still consider me a shill, but at least in my heart of hearts I know I'm telling the truth. I'm done with this guy.

How many alt accounts do you have, PG?

Just endless possibilities for trolling, but obviously the same forum "voice" style.   Tongue

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chopperman

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:36:59 PM

BFL - a company driven by sociopaths, greed, dishonesty and above all, incompetence.
BFL shills & trolls - sociopaths blinded by their own incompetence.
Monarch chips - late to the party
Monarch PCBs - up to revision "O", still not verified working at full speed, not likely to be FCC or CE compliant.

QuiveringGibbage

Activity: 617
Merit: 543

http://idontALT.com

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 09:20:15 PM

i'd hate to be called a BFL shill... but BFL delivered my Monarch.. some what.. in the Cloud that is..

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1EnHrZYB8Bi6Pq41wDMmZdCRCshEvhH3cW

"... a courtesy to customers who have been waiting the longest, we will provision these boards in a hosted environment (BFL Cloud Mining facilities), equal to the original processing power you ordered. ..." - BFL Cloud Mining

BFL delivered me a cloud..?!

QG

BFL Monarch, in the Cloud.. (600GHs) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=666528.0

Cheers,
QG

Bitcoin is at the tippity top of the mountain...but it's really only half way up.. Wink
LittleD (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:23:04 PM

i'd hate to be called a BFL shill... but BFL delivered my Monarch.. some what.. in the Cloud that is..

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1EnHrZYB8Bi6Pq41wDMmZdCRCshEvhH3cW

"... a courtesy to customers who have been waiting the longest, we will provision these boards in a hosted environment (BFL Cloud Mining facilities), equal to the original processing power you ordered. ..." - BFL Cloud Mining

QG

BFL Monarch, in the Cloud.. (600GHs) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=666528.0

Cheers,
QG

Wellllll................... good for YOU buddy

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
AnonBitcoinBuyer

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:17:53 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 07:44:28 PM by ckolivas

Believe what you well, but I truly believe that Nibbknot is PG. Notice you haven't seen Bruno Kucinskas around for awhile have you? All indicators point to Nibbknot being Phinnaeus Gage. Believe what you want. You may still consider me a shill, but at least in my heart of hearts I know I'm telling the truth. I'm done with this guy.

Uh, why are you arguing with yourself?  I mean, besides the obvious reason.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:33:38 PM

Sorry to hear about that. Why didn't you request a refund? Even BFL employees were smart enough to request a refund.

Buy & Hold
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:12:33 PM

How do you know they are actually mining for you and not just creating payouts to simulate mining?

lol  Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:21:28 PM

I just read Josh's posts and see he stated we are using grade D... I thought I heard B... my fault.

Even so, any wafer those "D" came from will not have grade "A" if A means going that much faster than what these are doing.

Besides, the logic of this exercise this escapes me somewhat. BFL must have thousands of these chips, surely using TWO grade A chips isn't going to make a lick of difference in terms of supply?
Which school of business did the decision makers study to use the worst hardware they have on the shelf and then use that to demonstrate the functionality of an upcoming product? If they have A grade chips they would be able to clock them way higher without actually drawing more power through the PCB. And without a hilarious error rate. Having a board hashing at slightly more proper speed and with a low error rate might stem the flow of refund requests a little, at least. Seems worth using a tiny fraction of a percentage of A chips.

But, according to you, they don't want to waste any of the "good" chips on a demo. They must really be short on A grade chips. Do they even have two?
Any info from BFL is difficult to take seriously these days, but if it makes as little sense as this I'm confident to call it nothing but pure undiluted BS.
There are none so blind as those who will not see....

The PCBs currently in hand (there were several hundred of this revision made) cannot support speeds above ~550GH with "A" chips due to heat constraints (copper layer chiefest among them).  Choices... throw away all these boards or build them with lower grade chips and use them for the cloud hashing Josh posted about (and I see at least one forum member is currently using).  While I have no idea what the "D" chips can run at, they do run fast enough for this purpose.  Why waste grade A chips on an inferior board?  Why push the board beyond it's limits just cause the chip can handle it?  The increase in power to run the chips faster causes a greater current draw and therefore a higher W/GH rating.  Why waste the extra electricity for a few extra GH?

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Chopperman

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:56:48 PM

Cheers,
QG

You must be so relieved to finally get that bad boy hashing for you.
Estimated earnings:  0.02245561 per day.   (about $13).    ROI estimate - never ...

Customers who weren't at the head of the queue,   estimated earnings around 0.01 BT per day likely.
Chopperman

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:07:29 AM

How do you know they are actually mining for you and not just creating payouts to simulate mining?

lol  Cheesy

Especially as the deployed boards are most likely 360GH (same as demonstrated) and the allocated GH is showing very close to 600GH with some variance.      The math don't add up unless all boards are underclocked to 300 GHash.

Someone should try pointing their units at another pool so the BFL pool software can't fudge the numbers.
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:42:46 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 07:44:53 PM by ckolivas

Posting from the wrong account, are we?
Anyone care to guess what is happening here?

Did bcp19 just post using his alternate nibbknot account?
Or is nibbknot someone else's alt account?

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:23:00 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 07:45:16 PM by ckolivas

Anyone care to guess what is happening here?

Did bcp19 just post using his alternate nibbknot account?
Or is nibbknot someone else's alt account?

Me thinks we got seriously trolled by BCP19  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
ABitNut

Activity: 764

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:34:52 AM

nibbknot is obviously someone's alt account. Their agenda is very unclear. It could be bcp going through great lengths to get some info out while making sure it will not be connected to him. That seems far fetched though.

I changed my mind about nibbknot being Phinnaeus Gage. I don't think it's PG. PG was last active the 17th. nibbknot registered the 21st. Also, if Phinnaeus Gage was posting as nibbknot what would stop him from also keeping his other posts going? Probably PG is on some hiatus. And that is a separate mystery.

There's so much smoke I can't even see the mirrors!
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:52:07 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 04:57:03 PM by Bicknellski

On top of the above, my Trans Am...

Explains a lot.

China and Russia own the network all while the focus of BFL is on shills and diversions. 3000 units a day coming off a single line and 1 Mega Watt mining farms being readied for miners right now in China with the lowest power and purpose built mining infrastructure costs in the world. BFL and Eclipse are only very minor players in the bitcoin world. Overpriced and inefficient BFL chips will never be a significant part of the network ever again BFL will fade and be relegated to sidelines of the mining bitcoin economy. They are insignificant now but the community as a whole here hasn't realized it yet I guess?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
ABitNut

Activity: 764

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:11:03 AM

On top of the above, my Trans Am...

Explains a lot.

China and Russia own the network all while the focus of BFL is on shills and diversions. 3000 units a day coming off a single line and 1Mega Watt mining farms being readied for miners right now in China with the lowest power and purpose mining built infrastructure costs in the world. BFL and Eclipse are only very minor players in the bitcoin world. Overpriced and inefficient BFL chips will never be a significant part of the network ever again BFL will fade and be relegated to sidelines of the mining bitcoin economy. They are insignificant now but the community as a whole here hasn't realized it yet I guess?

BFL owns the pre-order (imho scam) market. Until another company steals that position from the anti pre-order crusade will focus on them.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:16:27 AM

QG

Cheers,
QG

so did you pay the full price monarch i forget the orig price? ($4695?) plus a wire xfer fee or btc?

so you will get what 1 btc out of the unit maybe 2 btc? (w/o counting electric)

yeah BFL they are a 'peach' of a company

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:22:19 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 07:45:41 PM by ckolivas

BFL owns the pre-order (imho scam) market. Until another company steals that position from the anti pre-order crusade will focus on them.

Just keep it in perspective. They are a very minor part of the network. Agreed they are worthy of being called out on their BS but to be honest they are already in decline and consumer based mining will be flooded with faster, better designed Chinese fabricators. They are done.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:03:51 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 07:45:54 PM by ckolivas

Add this guy to the same psych ward as Josh and diagnose his issues with previous list.  It's from Wikipedia.  I'm sure we can classify him without a real doctor.
Then we can find out what kind of sweet job he has that he can spend all day bitching at himself through various alt personalities.  Of course from a social perspective this is very sad and his life has to be beyond dull.  Dude needs a girlfriend or boyfriend or a dog or something.
Classic.  Has to be a "best of thread" on here somewhere.
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:12:26 AM

Jeebus, the trolls are trolling themselves or might even have multiple personality disorder.  Could you imagine somebody screwing up their brain posting so much garbage as different alts they lose their own identity.... Karma served.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:20:56 AM

Jeebus, the trolls are trolling themselves or might even have multiple personality disorder.  Could you imagine somebody screwing up their brain posting so much garbage as different alts they lose their own identity.... Karma served.

I've met Karma...Karma introduced me to BTC at the party in question BFL was there..only affordable 'supposed' asic mnfg at the time....Karma is a bitch! Not a big fan of Karma!

er then again Karma introduced me to KNC got my Jupiter 550gh then Karma made KNC into a mini-bfl....again Karma is a bitch!

Karma only likes 'fast lies on asic equip" imho...so gonna go far far away from Karma's charms on 'pretty miner see the nice lcd's"

(i miss my innocent noobie youth of thinking I'd get my BFL miner in '2 weeks!" TM ah last summer when I was an optimist!

alas

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: