Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:07:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pundi X will be the next 50x?  (Read 845 times)
Bacchu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:19:01 AM

Pundi x project team/developer are very active and regularly give us update about the progress of this project.So sooner or later this coin would be a great coin for all of us. I think end of the year we would get a good price at pundi x coin. But 50x is a huge price may be one day we would get this rate but not sooner.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:20:25 AM

I think it's quite difficult but still possible to reach it, I see their development are keep moving and doing well so far, Yeah since that guy make this thread, the price are only up almost 20x,
maybe it could happen, but for now it will be difficult to Pundi X can be 20x,
if the dominance of bitcoin is still 55% then the altcoin will also be difficult to rise
Kruncha

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:58:18 AM

I don't think he's going to have a big rise like before. But the potential is high.
vandeam

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:13:45 PM

I am not sure about x50 but this token can grow very well because this project is about paying by cryptocurrency in the markets and it is very important for the future.

watashi007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:22:03 PM

I am not sure about x50 but this token can grow very well because this project is about paying by cryptocurrency in the markets and it is very important for the future.
if we assume that he sells that sooner or later we can see a big dump, otherwise pundix is great for holding and
it will keep growing.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:39:16 PM

PundiX has a good chance to become a very profitable token in the future, the concept and business of PundiX are clear, their products can be marketed so that investors do not hesitate to invest in PundiX.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Bacchu

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:49:50 AM

Pundi x coin price today is very low.I dont know why this good product price low like that!! may be for the airdrop coin. people dumping this coin a lot now. but I believe this coin and this coin can easily hit at 30 satoshi soon. I am not aware of 50x and to hard also. but for long run may be it would be 50x
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:53:46 AM

Definitely a coin with a lot of potential and growing use cases. I have a bag and my eye on this one! Smiley
CRYPTOGANGSTERs

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:08:08 PM

Yes, this cryptocurrency will grow, because developers integrate it into real life, i.e. this cryptocurrency can be calculated. This is perhaps the main problem of any cryptocurrency.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:20:58 PM

seeing the development of this project in real life and the increasing number of crypto people using it will automatically affect the PUNDIX tokens themselves and the price prospects for the future will benefit if we start buying it now ....

Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:13:52 AM

Pundi x project team/developer are very active and regularly give us update about the progress of this project.So sooner or later this coin would be a great coin for all of us. I think end of the year we would get a good price at pundi x coin. But 50x is a huge price may be one day we would get this rate but not sooner.

This is what makes PundiX different from other projects, they are a very ambitious team and already have products that are marketed, of course investors feel calm and not worried about the future of PundiX.
Bedebah

Activity: 524

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:42:21 AM

The thing that makes me happy and optimistic about the future of PundiX is because the volume of daily transactions continues to grow and never less than $ 5 million, they always provide the latest information about their progress so that users believe.
ixtreme1gaming

Activity: 343

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:44:51 AM

I'm a believer in Pundi X, because they have an actual product utilization that's been in effect for some time. They'll only get better over time. I'll continue to buy while still under a penny and hopefully have a great amount to actually use as a consumer one day.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:42:40 AM

This coin already has a large capitalization and I do not know what else should affect its growth, I think it has reached its limit.
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:43:18 AM

in June, npxs reached its ATH and was around 10x from its current price. 50x is quite excessive and it is very difficult to achieve it, but seeing from the potential of the npxs, it is possible that it will happen in the future.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:46:54 AM

It is difficult because indeed a very large supply makes the Pundi-X also requires funds which are also very large to be able to increase the price. now the price is also stable there has been no movement of increase for the price of the Pundi-X
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 05:06:27 AM

Pundi X (NPXS) is performing very well last few weeks.

Is Pundi X (NPXS) will be the next next 50x?

what do you thinking?

Well Pundi X is a good project although my country are not allowed to contribute in the ICO
They are trying to make crypto getting adopted by the world with their own POS system

However, for 50X when you have like what? 280,255,193,861 Tokens? 280B is almost close to x2-x3 of Ripple total supply so it might be hard to push up the price that massively
Yet, who knows? Ripple marketcap is like x107 times of Pundi X

if Pundi X could get the adoption, there's possibilities
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:39:23 AM

Pundi X (NPXS) is performing very well last few weeks.

Is Pundi X (NPXS) will be the next next 50x?

what do you thinking?

Well Pundi X is a good project although my country are not allowed to contribute in the ICO
They are trying to make crypto getting adopted by the world with their own POS system

However, for 50X when you have like what? 280,255,193,861 Tokens? 280B is almost close to x2-x3 of Ripple total supply so it might be hard to push up the price that massively
Yet, who knows? Ripple marketcap is like x107 times of Pundi X

if Pundi X could get the adoption, there's possibilities

For prediction, it is impossible to guess how much value it is going to be gained and yes your calculation seems to be very interesting which makes afraid to buy Pundix coin, Even Ripple is fair better compared to Pundix already it has established a relationship with the many banks.
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:01:43 AM

Even though the PUNDI X has a significant place in the market, I find it difficult to have extreme rises. I don't say no, but most coins can't go beyond speculative rhetoric to assemble.
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:00:49 AM

Pundi X team is doing an absolute great job.this is a real product and i believe in the next few years.it can attain 50x easy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: