Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:44:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ethereum surpasses bitcoin  (Read 430 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:32:48 PM

This is debatable, that ratings is mad. Verge and bitcoin rank is the same? verge is not even a good coin. verge doesn't deserve to be in that list. No one can outrank bitcoin without bitcoin no other technology like bitcoin will be made.

You don't have to make it complicated with charts like that because there are several charts that would show yoh different results. The ranking is speculative in itself. I'm not into eth as much as bitcoin, but i'm not removing the possibility that eth can do that in time. Eth has a very good future and if any alt can surpass btc, it's first on the line

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
khanza

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:42:06 PM

China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology released on it's public blockchain rating on global cryptocurrency base on 3 criteria's technology,application, and innovation. And ethereum is in the first spot 13 altcoins ahead of bitcoin.

Is bitcoin lose it's reign on ethereum?

what do you think of this?

Probably, where can we see etherum continuing up at the end of the year etherum will exceed the bitcoin price so be sure to invest with ether Long-term investments with etherum will be very profitable

●● ⚫ CRYPTONITY ▐ | Pertukaran Komunitas Crypto ▐ |
Penjualan Umum 1 Mulai: 1 Nov, 2018 ▐ | ● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
neerajimittal

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

(1)higher token value? Would mean that 1 ETH worth more than 1 BTC. As of today we’re quite far from it is ETH ~$230 and BTC ~$2400 (>x10)
(2)higher market cap? We’re half the way! That’s, to my mind, what I would call surpass. I guess it will.
(3)higher volume? Interesting metric as well. It could show how much a token is actually used (exchanged). These day ETH is really close to BTC.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:44:01 PM

China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology released on it's public blockchain rating on global cryptocurrency base on 3 criteria's technology,application, and innovation. And ethereum is in the first spot 13 altcoins ahead of bitcoin.

Ethereum will not surpass bitcoins because ethcoins are tethere to bitcoins and that is the reason why altcoins price is decreasing when bitcoin price is dumping in the market so we can expect for the price of bitcoins to increase even more but altcoins might go dump.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:47:00 PM

This is debatable, that ratings is mad. Verge and bitcoin rank is the same? verge is not even a good coin. verge doesn't deserve to be in that list. No one can outrank bitcoin without bitcoin no other technology like bitcoin will be made.

You don't have to make it complicated with charts like that because there are several charts that would show yoh different results. The ranking is speculative in itself. I'm not into eth as much as bitcoin, but i'm not removing the possibility that eth can do that in time. Eth has a very good future and if any alt can surpass btc, it's first on the line
We will see the real battle between ethereum and bitcoin when ethereum will have completed its new scalability solution and POS migration. I thought the passive income from ethereum network will be attracting so many people to join in the ethereum at the same time bitcoin offers best store of value.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:49:37 PM

I think it's possible but not likely in my opinion.

onlyyou34

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:50:59 PM

I think this list gives an idea for the future. Bitcoin can't the leader always. Ethereum or another coin will pass Bitcoin one day.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰                     Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY 
Rinaldi11

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:26:08 PM

It sounds like you are looking for someone to give you a hard and fast answer. You’re searching for that one definitive voice to say YES or NO … because right now there are a tremendous number of opinions out there. Conflicting opinions. Confusing opinions. Incredibly intelligent investors are shouting: “Ethereum is the way of the future! It will revolutionize finance!” Other investors, just as incredibly intelligent, are shouting: “Ethereum is in a bubble! It’s a fad that will crash!
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

Although people say anything can happen in the world of crypto but I still don't think Ethereum can surpass Bitcoin. It still has a long way to go if ever it is trying to surpass Bitcoin. But it also could happen with the right kind of strategy and for people to believe ethereum will be worth something in the future, more than bitcoin itself.

WAKKOCAI

Activity: 252

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:42:47 PM

It's very likely and I think it's only a matter of time. Now you should focus on the Ethereum and Cardano. This is still the best coins on the market.

NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:04:39 PM

bitcoin is the leader of all coins in the world of cryptocurrency, although the price of etherium is currently ranked at the top I think it is because of the stability of the etherium price at the moment, the price of etherium is ranked first, and it does not mean that etherium can go beyond bitcoin.
 until when bitcoin is a leader and no one can deny it.

PawanAggarwal

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:13:05 PM

No way ! Bitcoin is the number one as it seems for next 4-5 years. Bitcoin will be ahead of everyone as it has gain trust and popularity among its investors and traders.
Bershie (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:33:04 AM

It's maybe their only propaganda to make bitcoin price go down and buy in them in a lower price, but sadly they can't manipulate bitcoin rather than ethereum that's why they hated it.

? ?     stableDEX.io     ||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ? ?
? ?? Huh  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  Huh ?? ?
Lacettivod

Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:40:47 AM

I think this is a very simplified table. The conclusion from these values is not objective.
If you look on the Internet, you can find a bunch of such ratings, where in the first place bitcoin or even neo.
For an objective conclusion, you need to make a table based on hundreds of values to get the truthful picture.

grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:16:35 PM

I think that is not true information. Really? bitcoin was beat by 13 altcoins. Bitcoin is so hard to beat, ethereum can't totally beat bitcoin how about that 13 altcoins? Seriously that is fake news. I trust bitcoin an i believed on it.

oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:25:36 PM

No. Stop dreaming. This report is really laughable, placing Bitcoin at number 13.
The talk about flippening gets raised once in a while. But what people should remember is that the market capitalisation of Bitcoin is twice that of Ethereum, its nearest competitor.

It is known that bitcoin is not the number one crypto currency among the Chinese. They are more fond on ethereum, litecoin, neo and maybe even doge. Cheesy
maybe the risks in bitcoin more ,, than that many chinese people who like coins other than bitcoin in terms of security or market demand..

papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:42:57 PM

I think Ethereum has always been better than BTC. And sooner or later it will take its place at the top of the market.  Huh

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:46:02 PM

I think ETH is stronger than BTC at this time, having a steady rise while bitcoin is very volatile.

With regard to a possible bullish scenario, the maximum at 1424 usd, tested at the beginning of January is only a short-term resistance and may, as soon as the market stabilizes, test a new maximum again, and go further than 2,000 usd.

ETH could become the most valuable cryptocurrency and overcome bitcoin and bitcoin cash just in 2-3 years.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:48:21 PM

At the moment, I think Bitcoin is better than ETH and has high rank than ETH on CMC just because of its high price and because it's the first cryptocurrency in this world. Very soon, I believe that ETH will take the 1st place of Bitcoin because right now, it's already better than BTC, fast transaction, low transaction fee, its blockchain is being used in developing ICO project.

littleboy

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:12:22 PM

https://s7.postimg.cc/x85y10n4r/Dd_Xgv8n_V0_AAYFxv.jpg

Wew, NEO on 4th place. I personally do not see why anyone should regard this list as legitmate. They also probably listed steem in the second place because it is transparent. It goes wih their agenda. They can monitor everything in it. The list is a agenda driven bullshit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: