Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:36:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ICO][XNS] 🔥SUNX🔥 EXCHANGE WITH VALUE  (Read 1625 times)
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:27:13 AM

The SUNX platform is aimed at solving the problem of low return on investments by creating an effective trading, investment, crypto currency exchange program. I think that high profitability on the platform will be interesting for a large number of investors.
What wants to offer this platform will be interesting. But 20% is the maximum possible profit? I don't fully understand how this principle will work. While I'm studying the documentation.
It's just dividends. 20% of the company's profit will be distributed among the token holders. But it will also be possible to earn on the growth of the token.
In the description read that this figure will be up to 20%. Is there a formula for calculating dividends? I understand that it may be less.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:41:16 AM

The SUNX platform is aimed at solving the problem of low return on investments by creating an effective trading, investment, crypto currency exchange program. I think that high profitability on the platform will be interesting for a large number of investors.
What wants to offer this platform will be interesting. But 20% is the maximum possible profit? I don't fully understand how this principle will work. While I'm studying the documentation.
It's just dividends. 20% of the company's profit will be distributed among the token holders. But it will also be possible to earn on the growth of the token.
In the description read that this figure will be up to 20%. Is there a formula for calculating dividends? I understand that it may be less.
I think that this figure will be set more precisely immediately after the product is released to the market.  But overall, this is a great offer for token holders.
SunXapp (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:05:56 PM

I would certainly like to see the alpha version and I wonder whether the client application for Windows?
Alpha version development in on going
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:23:03 PM

I would certainly like to see the alpha version and I wonder whether the client application for Windows?
Alpha version development in on going
Great guys. I think that this is a huge prospect and you are doing the right thing. Good luck!
SunXapp (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:40:21 PM

Our platform will be mobile application
Donanausan

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:46:50 PM

Our platform will be mobile application
This will become a helper for investors when they need quick access to their accounts. I think the demand for such an application will be great. The urgency at the moment seems to me high.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:36:02 PM

Now the community needs a new and safe exchange directly connected with fiat money. And this niche can be occupied.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:25:08 PM

Now the community needs a new and safe exchange directly connected with fiat money. And this niche can be occupied.
Competitors will be on the market for the project. But I see that the team is ready to attract investors with their product. These are good dividends, transaction speed and token liquidity.
snos-boss

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:06:02 PM

Competitors will be on the market for the project. But I see that the team is ready to attract investors with their product. These are good dividends, transaction speed and token liquidity.
I agree. I think this exchange will be in demand among the community and we will be able to make money on this. I will follow the development of this project.
Vivinthosh

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:54:55 PM

How often does the team update the link to the number of tokens sold? I would like to know how investors are active at this stage of ICO.
Queregaett

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:39:55 PM

How often does the team update the link to the number of tokens sold? I would like to know how investors are active at this stage of ICO.
I don't understand that either. But I think that investors will support the development, because the team is actively working on the product, and, already in the fall, we'll see the alpha version.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:31:54 AM

Interesting project. How do I understand the deposit on the exchange can be replenished with a bank transfer ?. It would be very convenient.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:47:18 AM

Sunx is quite an impressive project. I read about the coin and I think the preico supply which is 1,000,000 tokens is achievable with the price of 0.3 usd plus it will last to 35 days that is why I am sure that those coins allotted will be sold out.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:02:31 AM

Sunx is quite an impressive project. I read about the coin and I think the preico supply which is 1,000,000 tokens is achievable with the price of 0.3 usd plus it will last to 35 days that is why I am sure that those coins allotted will be sold out.
I'm just going to buy coins, as I am happy that 20% of the exchange profits will be distributed between the holders of the tokens. It will be a great passive income.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:27:51 AM

It's hard for you to agree with a colleague. you will need to buy tokens while the price is still profitable. I think it will be possible to do X100 if the project becomes popular.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:18:42 AM

These tokens will be traded on other exchanges or only on your after the launch of the project?
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:53:45 AM

These tokens will be traded on other exchanges or only on your after the launch of the project?
This is a very good question and I will wait for responses from developers with impatience. It will be interesting to me.
Queregaett

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:53:21 AM

This is a very good question and I will wait for responses from developers with impatience. It will be interesting to me.
This would be an excellent confirmation of the product's capacity and active work of the team. I am interested in your question.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:26:57 AM

Yes this is a good sign. I think the project will collect the right amount for development and after launching the exchange, the tokens will fly to the moon.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:35:09 AM

It's hard for you to agree with a colleague. you will need to buy tokens while the price is still profitable. I think it will be possible to do X100 if the project becomes popular.
The first stage of sales will show us the interest of investors in such a product. I am glad to participate in it, because I believe that the team has set achievable goals.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: