Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:38:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ICO][XNS] 🔥SUNX🔥 EXCHANGE WITH VALUE  (Read 1625 times)
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:31:58 AM

Hey team! I wish the plan success.
Reasoned business, a rather interesting logo.
I think the logo here does not matter. Simply the project offers a lot of advantages of which there are no competitors and on this I decided to invest in it.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:58:34 AM

I think the logo here does not matter. Simply the project offers a lot of advantages of which there are no competitors and on this I decided to invest in it.
I agree. I think that the project has many other advantages besides the logo. For example, a direct and fast withdrawal to Fiat as well as dividends for investors.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:30:59 AM

I agree. I think that the project has many other advantages besides the logo. For example, a direct and fast withdrawal to Fiat as well as dividends for investors.
Yes, it attracts me very much and I have already decided to buy tokens. I think this will help me to make good money in the future and perhaps get a passive income every month.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:10:02 AM

Yes, it attracts me very much and I have already decided to buy tokens. I think this will help me to make good money in the future and perhaps get a passive income every month.
Yes, I have not seen anything like this before, I think it will be a good motivation for everyone. So I have already decided to invest.
Ngeustongi

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:01:50 AM

Yes, I have not seen anything like this before, I think it will be a good motivation for everyone. So I have already decided to invest.

I really like what the team offers to owners of tokens. Notably, participants will receive profit in your application. In addition, a very handy set of SUNX functionality.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:45:31 AM

I am sure that with the beginning of the sale of ICO will be a new round of interest on the part of investors. I'll wait for the start.
Ustovianet

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:22:53 AM

This product offers more effective mechanisms work for investors and traders with different currencies. I think that in the future, this development is very interesting for me personally.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:53:12 AM

This product offers more effective mechanisms work for investors and traders with different currencies. I think that in the future, this development is very interesting for me personally.
I think this will have big pluses. I myself will take part in this. I will continue to monitor how it works.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:16:08 AM

I think this will have big pluses. I myself will take part in this. I will continue to monitor how it works.
If this application is easy to use and very effective on the issue of making a profit, then I think every investor wants to have this experience in  their  pocket.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:17:54 AM

Hey. I must say that this is just a wonderful exchange. I think this project will be in great demand and can make X100 within a year.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:50:45 AM

Hey. I must say that this is just a wonderful exchange. I think this project will be in great demand and can make X100 within a year.
I hope it will be so. I've already decided to buy tokens and now I'll wait for the exchange to start trading.
Onahmanyas

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:03:01 AM

Investment fees may affect the timely presentation of the product. But what the team will be able to get a lot of clients on  application, it is very similar to the truth. Investors and traders will want to have more freedom and profits from their accounts.
alexsmalex

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:12:42 AM

Investment fees may affect the timely presentation of the product. But what the team will be able to get a lot of clients on  application, it is very similar to the truth. Investors and traders will want to have more freedom and profits from their accounts.
Yes, the project just excellent conditions for investors. I personally am ready to buy tokens for myself. I think getting the dividends will make me happy.
Vasyafet

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:26:34 AM

Yes, the project just excellent conditions for investors. I personally am ready to buy tokens for myself. I think getting the dividends will make me happy.
I would like to clarify -  dividends  for owners of tokens will be held as a permanent bonus for participants, or whether we are talking about the period not yet installed by developers?
snos-boss

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:34:03 AM

Such project are becoming prosperous.
Sentient design, irreproachable logo, riveting project.  Good luck DEVs!
Yes the project is really interesting and I think it will help me to make money on this. Let's see how this all works. Personally, I have already decided to buy tokens at $ 1,000.
Agamilleen

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:49:29 AM

I'm waiting for the news from the team. Now the community is not as active as we would like all the projects of ICO. But I think that your project will be interesting for investors and traders. You're not planning a airdrop campaign?
Xtontimetr

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:25:13 PM

I'm waiting for the news from the team. Now the community is not as active as we would like all the projects of ICO. But I think that your project will be interesting for investors and traders. You're not planning a airdrop campaign?
I didn't see that kind of information. But I would also support the project to get some bonuses. This will be a profitable project, so I want to have as many free tokens as possible.
Rongellyne

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:44:51 PM

Increased demand for cryptocurrency and related operations affect the need of investors and traders in good work tools. I'm sure this app will be useful to us.
Lvesefougu

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:38:29 PM

Increased demand for cryptocurrency and related operations affect the need of investors and traders in good work tools. I'm sure this app will be useful to us.
I also expect a lot of good for myself from the project. Already 20% of dividends interested me. And the functionality of the application will be an active helper for me.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:12:27 AM

When do you expect the first profits to be made from the SUNX platform?
If I understood correctly, the team planned to release a platform in November-December 2018 year. Updating and upgrading applications will occur in the first quarter of the year 2019. Then everything will depend on consumer demand.

Should happen as soon as possible because it makes things easier for investors to make their decisions.
Personally, I've already decided to buy tokens for myself because I find this concept very promising for myself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: