Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:46:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ICO][XNS] 🔥SUNX🔥 EXCHANGE WITH VALUE  (Read 1620 times)
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:52:06 AM

When do you expect the first profits to be made from the SUNX platform?
If I understood correctly, the team planned to release a platform in November-December 2018 year. Updating and upgrading applications will occur in the first quarter of the year 2019. Then everything will depend on consumer demand.

Should happen as soon as possible because it makes things easier for investors to make their decisions.
Personally, I've already decided to buy tokens for myself because I find this concept very promising for myself.
Still I am happy with the possibility of receiving passive income. 20% of the Exchange's profits will be divided between users. This is really cool.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Feli_Rogers

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:08:06 AM

I hope this plan matchs a great profit! A rather interesting job, classy results, in right mind design.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:42:59 AM

A wonderful exchange with a great prospect for the future. If it can be replenished and taken out to a bank account, it will be very popular.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:35:01 AM

A wonderful exchange with a great prospect for the future. If it can be replenished and taken out to a bank account, it will be very popular.
Well this is one of the priorities of the company. And also the exchange will be fast and safe. I think it will be really cool.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:08:41 AM

Well this is one of the priorities of the company. And also the exchange will be fast and safe. I think it will be really cool.
I can not wait to test this application. When will the first launch then know?
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:39:07 PM

I can not wait to test this application. When will the first launch then know?
The sales of tokens began only recently. So we will wait for announcements from the developers.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:00:23 PM

Excellent exchange. I think that this will enjoy just huge demand among the community. I have already decided to buy tokens.
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:01:19 PM

This is a highly recommended project!  If your looking for a good coin to invest this coin should be on top of your list good luck  dev.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:15:51 PM

I suppose this idea is very nice and nice! Absorbing business, sober website, faultless design!
A great project with a great idea. I'm ready to buy tokens for myself. I think that this is a great prospect for the future.
alexsmalex

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:32:01 PM

I suppose this idea is very nice and nice! Absorbing business, sober website, faultless design!
A great project with a great idea. I'm ready to buy tokens for myself. I think that this is a great prospect for the future.

still I would like to see a demo version of this application. I think the price of the token will quickly go up after launching the platform.
snos-boss

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:45:21 PM

still I would like to see a demo version of this application. I think the price of the token will quickly go up after launching the platform.
I think this will happen pretty soon. I will follow announcements from developers. I think soon we will see the latest news.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:55:05 AM

Sunx is quite an impressive project. I read about the coin and I think the preico supply which is 1,000,000 tokens is achievable with the price of 0.3 usd plus it will last to 35 days that is why I am sure that those coins allotted will be sold out.
It's hard for you to agree with a colleague. you will need to buy tokens while the price is still profitable. I think it will be possible to do X100 if the project becomes popular.
The first stage of sales will show us the interest of investors in such a product. I am glad to participate in it, because I believe that the team has set achievable goals.
Well, I definitely will take part in the project, as the conditions are very profitable as the future growth prospect.

I think there will be a lot of participants here, because the conditions for participation in this project are favorable. so it will be profitable for many. but if there are many people, then they will not get so much. how could it be before.
Yeah that kind of offerings to the people will attract many supporters and if the investors saw that this project are supported by many, they will attract also.
Yes, the conditions are simply beautiful and I want to receive dividends like other people's taxes. I think this token will be very in demand.
We all have positive feedback to this project and I wish it will help to attract many investors so that those investors will help this project to reach the goals and implements they project programs.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoteen

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:05:02 PM

In the World in which we live in, blockchain technology is developing in ways that was never thought to be possible. Ever since bitcoin came into reality, which eventually ushered in a new age of legitimate digital currency solutions, ‘the world has experienced brilliant minds that has come together for the greater good and it is worth noting which has also attracted the global attention. Imagine an atmosphere of easy cryptocurrency/fiat exchange platform were crypto entrepreneurs can exchange or convert different crytpocurrencies to fiat currency on a regular basis.
setpass

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:39:04 AM

A NEW TECHNOLOGY ABOUT TO IMPROVE THE COMMUNITY FINANCIALLY WITH LOTS OF BENEFITS

We are currently in an era where “blockchain technology” has become the modern bank with lots of improvement and impact to the cryptocurrency community and the world at large regardless of your status, blockchain will improve you in capacity.

“sunXcoin” Is an Evidence to that fact! With an aspiration to cover over 100 countries and to make Fiat withdrawals of 100 different currencies within a minimum space of time and to be the top cryptocurrency exchanger. we aspire to achieve these dreams through our unique and gigantic project “SUNX APP”

SUNX(XSN) is a decentralized digital coin and therefore not regulated by any

government monetary policies system, and it is on a mission to empower people financially by creating a platform that gives investors substantial interest via our investment, affiliate program and Incentivized offer to our trading algorithm software for higher interest up to 3–10% monthly. SUNX’s XSN token will not be mined so to avoid drastic deflation and low value of SUNX(XSN), with SUNX app to be used for daily transactions and purchasing of different cryptocurrencies in the crypto market with a smooth and immediate transactions will improve the crypto market and to make transactions easy for customers

WHY PEOPLE NEED TO INVEST IN CRYPTOCURRENCY(SUNX)

Cryptocurrency has registered its presence in our modern world as a very effective & efficient instrument by which monetary value is being transferred for exchange of goods and services.

Research has shown that the percentage increase in returns on investment in cryptocurrency over the years has spurred millions of investors around the globe to stake their funds for huge returns. Imagine a particular cryptocurrency skyrocketting by 1000% within few months, thereby attracting more curious risk takers (stake holders) into the digitally decentralized platform that has shown a wide disparity between itself and the trading of stocks and many other altcoins especially with the revolution of sunxcoin(xsn) which will improve the cryptocurrency market in value in the financial market with all bonuses shared and paid in USD($).

The sunX app is an Ethereum blockchain base edifice so investor will need to purchase the sunxcoin from an ethereum base platform (myetherwallet.com), SunX has been rated positively and have been currently endorsed by major Ico Calendars site’s e.g Ico watch list, ico alert and many more to come.

sunX pre ICO has ended which we have witnessed numbers of investors who took the advantage to invest at a low price of $0.02/1xsn,

SunX has been trusted by various financial institutions and have embraced SunX because of the ideas and the promising team behind it which has drawn the attention of the SunX team to officially announce and to inform the SunX community about the upcoming crowdsales which will commence on the 20th/July/2018 at the price rate of $0.4 per 1 XNS, and 1 Eth = 2000 XNS token.

SUNX worth every bits of efforts and finance in building a fortune for a better earnings.

Visit www.sunxcoin.com to learn more.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:03:20 AM

In the World in which we live in, blockchain technology is developing in ways that was never thought to be possible. Ever since bitcoin came into reality, which eventually ushered in a new age of legitimate digital currency solutions, ‘the world has experienced brilliant minds that has come together for the greater good and it is worth noting which has also attracted the global attention. Imagine an atmosphere of easy cryptocurrency/fiat exchange platform were crypto entrepreneurs can exchange or convert different crytpocurrencies to fiat currency on a regular basis.
Very well said, I am also waiting for that day to happen where in all of my alt coins can be easily used on my daily basis like buying foods, clothes, payment in my apartment and what so ever. I am seeing also that the industry we have now is really improved by the use of crypto and blockchain. I just don't know what will be our world for the following years.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mrbee

Activity: 454
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:13:14 PM

SUNX hits all the right spots for me… In the OP alone, we get to see – low transaction fees, ability to create wealth, etc. The details are a bit murky because I did not read the whole thing – but I'm telling you right now, this project is one of the most exciting out there.
Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:11:55 PM

In the World in which we live in, blockchain technology is developing in ways that was never thought to be possible. Ever since bitcoin came into reality, which eventually ushered in a new age of legitimate digital currency solutions, ‘the world has experienced brilliant minds that has come together for the greater good and it is worth noting which has also attracted the global attention. Imagine an atmosphere of easy cryptocurrency/fiat exchange platform were crypto entrepreneurs can exchange or convert different crytpocurrencies to fiat currency on a regular basis. Imagine the potential dudes  Smiley
Ipupin

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:05:05 AM

SUNX ensures every individual can perform fast and convenient transactions, thus creating an effective trading, investment, and exchange of cryptocurrency. 20% will be provided to the user if investing using the SUNX app.
advisor_moon

Activity: 81
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:34:19 AM

Good project, How to get associated with marketing for this project ?
sshiddiq67

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:21:45 AM

With advance algorithms & app usage, investors will receive a 3-10% interest rate return.
Interesting way. In what form is the return of the interest?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: