Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:32:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Openex.pw - Warning  (Read 2929 times)
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:05:03 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2014, 04:24:53 AM by r3wt

WHY the fuck do I need admin approval to remove my money!

Your withdraw has been confirmed; however, an admin must still process this before your withdraw is processed.

Oh I see this exchange going down the shitter.

You mad bro?

Wouldn't you be?

Its for your own protection. the exchange code is still unproven, and it stands to reason a beta test period where admins must approve the emails withdrawals would be a good idea to prevent theft from any potential vulnerabilities or exploits. thats all it is. trust me, I would rather not have to sit here and confirm them all day, but i am not super human and i very well could have made a mistake that would leave the exchange vulnerable to some type of attack, you know?

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
larem

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:24:29 AM

Hi everyone,

Maybe nothing to worry about yet, but just to let you know that I opened an account at Openex yesterday, made a (small) deposit as a test, and had my account closed (ip banned) since then.
I sent 2 emails + mentioned the dev on Twitter, but no answer.

So this could just be a technical problem... or not.

Just so you know.

I've been using openex with no problems...

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5017

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:29:21 AM

Your withdraw has been confirmed; however, an admin must still process this before your withdraw is processed.

You mad bro?

Wouldn't you be?

Its for your own protection. the exchange code is still unproven, and it stands to reason a beta test period where admins must approve the emails withdrawals would be a good idea to prevent theft from any potential vulnerabilities or exploits. thats all it is. trust me, I would rather not have to sit here and confirm them all day, but i am not super human and i very well could have made a mistake that would leave the exchange vulnerable to some type of attack, you know?

Sorry, my bad. I completely forgot this is in beta! A testament to your work. Smiley

I've been dealing with so man exchanges lately my brain is going to melt down! Smiley

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
r3wt

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:32:05 AM

You mad bro?

Wouldn't you be?

Sorry, my bad. I completely forgot this is in beta! A testament to your work. Smiley

I've been dealing with so man exchanges lately my brain is going to melt down! Smiley

thats cool man, i have 100-150 support tickets a day all of them screaming yelling whining complaining about something. most of the time its just the chinese flat out lying trying to say that they did this and that and their money dissapeared then, they have a pending withdrawal or trade for the exact amount. its easy to miss the legitimate complaints sometimes, just because of so many people trying to take advantage of us or trick us.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
larem

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:41:59 AM

You mad bro?

Wouldn't you be?

thats cool man, i have 100-150 support tickets a day all of them screaming yelling whining complaining about something. most of the time its just the chinese flat out lying trying to say that they did this and that and their money dissapeared then, they have a pending withdrawal or trade for the exact amount. its easy to miss the legitimate complaints sometimes, just because of so many people trying to take advantage of us or trick us.

If you need to hire out some support, hit me up, Smiley. I can help weed through support tickets and be like a level 1 guy or whatever for you!

r3wt

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:47:01 AM

You mad bro?

Wouldn't you be?

If you need to hire out some support, hit me up, Smiley. I can help weed through support tickets and be like a level 1 guy or whatever for you!

there are already 7 staff members including myself, and right now there is barely any money to go around. we've each made about 60 bucks so far, to give you an idea of the pay which is low right now. i'll keep it in mind though if we need someone in the future but it might be a considerable amount of time

larem

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:49:27 AM

there are already 7 staff members including myself, and right now there is barely any money to go around. we've each made about 60 bucks so far, to give you an idea of the pay which is low right now. i'll keep it in mind though if we need someone in the future but it might be a considerable amount of time

Not a problem! Always looking for new work so just wanted to throw it out there, Smiley.

Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:53:56 AM

So, the site is okay and OP made a mistake and deposited coins to an old address, right?
r3wt

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:26:12 AM

So, the site is okay and OP made a mistake and deposited coins to an old address, right?

The site is ok, but the OP was right we made a mistake. i'm sure he will see the replies eventually and be able to agree we made it up to him. the various trolls in this thread are lying though.

Smileyftw

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:40:40 AM

i understood that OP got ip banned then he thought to be ripped off.
Normally he has lost these coins by using an old address.
playah

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:54:07 PM

I can assure you I'm not a troll, I have over a 1000 + positive feedback on ebay and have 400 positive on heatware , http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=48280, I'm not new to commerce on the internets , but I am new to trading.

I realize you are busy sifting through the bogus claims, so I'll just hang out and see if I get my account unbanned .
2bfree

Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 12:04:42 AM

I got error unable to connect to database i moved coin to test earlier it worked now it's down lets see hopefully all will be ok i have coin there

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
r3wt

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:26:52 AM

I can assure you I'm not a troll, I have over a 1000 + positive feedback on ebay and have 400 positive on heatware , http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=48280, I'm not new to commerce on the internets , but I am new to trading.

I realize you are busy sifting through the bogus claims, so I'll just hang out and see if I get my account unbanned .

your ip should be unbanned now. i just decided to reset the bantables last night since most of them were probably just customers who accidentally got banned anyway. the site is down right now while we get the development site server setup to coexist with the production server. we tried to migrate straight to facebooks hhvm platform for more speed, but it became obvious our code will need some changes to work with hhvm out of the box, so we are setting it up on dev right now. the server will need to be restarted several times in the process, that's why we've put the site in maintenance mode to prevent dataloss during the many server restarts. we apologize for the inconvenience but these things happen with young sites that are still in development. the site will be back soon as we get dev up and running. thanks

r3wt

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:27:45 AM

I got error unable to connect to database i moved coin to test earlier it worked now it's down lets see hopefully all will be ok i have coin there

we encountered some problems migrating from php-fpm to hhvm. your coins are safe we just have work to do that requires the site not be accessed while we work to prevent dataloss everytime we need to restart the server.

GAML

Activity: 214

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 01:19:12 AM

I don't understand why you would complain about an extra layer of security?  Surely that system is place to keep your coin safe.

playah

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:44:51 AM

I did get back in thank you.
thd4talk

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:18:45 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 09:19:24 PM by thd4talk

http://i.piccy.info/i9/d9d87d83b7a7630c9cb5dc5cfac51e90/1391684938/825866/695251/11.jpg
0.113873050-0.000065000-0.002474520-0.000012240-0.011073120-0.011073120-0.000055080-0.000055080=0.08906489000000001 BTC fee?! Huh
upd
everything was decided. thank you admin. come out of beta - can be traded
ps
someone's lying calculator
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:06:27 PM

Thank you for the info

IOTA
krlyzo

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:19:27 AM

My account was banned when trying to withdraw 1 BTC! The administration does not respond to messages! Angry Angry
http://vk.com/doc3726294_272108589
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:17:20 AM

My account was banned when trying to withdraw 1 BTC! The administration does not respond to messages! Angry Angry
http://vk.com/doc3726294_272108589

Maybe you can try to send r3wt a PM.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=117142
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: