Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:49:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CAN RIPPLE STILL MAKE YOU A MILLIONAIRE IN 2018??  (Read 2616 times)
mazezizi

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:08:19 PM

This is unpredictable, and I think it takes a lot of money. The more money, the more profitable it is. But not sure that you can make money every year, it takes some luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:18:12 PM

Nobody can predict what will happen to XRP price in this year Smiley. If this downward trend will not stop till the end of this year so I think it's impossible to become a millionaire by investing in XRP and all other cryptocurrencies as well Grin. Downward trend is the worst nightmare ever and nobody know how long will it last so I think we should wait and try to hold as long as possible
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:50:05 PM

On weekly charts, BTC sell volume is decreasing which means that selling pressure is fizzling out. So, July might be a bit bullish month unlike June. Since, the market runs according to Bitcoin price, altcoins will too go bullish in July as BTC is expected to rally till $7400. Altcoins usually give higher ROI than BTC. Therefore, will give more opportunities. Beaten down altcoins with good volume can easily give good ROI.

XRP is one of them. Price has touched the all time low of 2018. With an approaching bullish season, XRP which is quite popular in Asian countries, will grow the most.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:36:24 PM

Nobody can predict what will happen to XRP price in this year Smiley. If this downward trend will not stop till the end of this year so I think it's impossible to become a millionaire by investing in XRP and all other cryptocurrencies as well Grin. Downward trend is the worst nightmare ever and nobody know how long will it last so I think we should wait and try to hold as long as possible
Even if this downward trend is over, ripple still can not make us become millionaires in 2018 because the value of the ripple is very small, many investors like it and regularly accumulate a large amount, the whales are related to the exchange and they know it. And of course, they will not pump the price of the ripple too high, if they have a pump, they will still pump within a certain range, this only makes us earn a little profit, and with a little profit, the path to the millionaire is still a long way off.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:42:06 PM

This is unpredictable, and I think it takes a lot of money. The more money, the more profitable it is. But not sure that you can make money every year, it takes some luck.
For me ripple is a good coin with some future ahead of it, the price could again surprise in near future and lots of investors could gain some money from only holding this coin.
baskanx

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:07:49 PM

A lot of person doesnt like ripple but people who invested to ripple at 2017, they earned very good money. But I dont think that ripple can do same big move at new bull run, rippe did it's big shot.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:39:51 PM

In 2018 I think that not, but in 2019 or one year later, I think it's possible. XRP has very good thoughts which I like and I invested last week big amount too. So I hope with you.

Ripple will not make a millionaire out of anyone. With so much supply, you have to have a lot of money to do it. It is not able to grow so much. If it increases by 2x then you need about 500k $ or more for investments. I think that with this amount, you can invest better than in xrp.
Last year the Ripple prices jumped so high on several fronts, and as bitcoin prices corrected, ripple prices also experienced the same thing, as did other altcoins like ETH, Dash, LTC, etc. I think that when the bitcoin price returns recover, the price of xrp may also go back up, and make you rich again...
slavasxpu

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:27:43 PM

It may well, because its technology is very promising and does not duplicate such BTC. Personally, I have high hopes for Ripple. Previously, there were interesting trends in the growth of the price of this currency, so I went up quite well.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
belovni@gmail.com

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:16:27 PM

In 2018 I think that not, but in 2019 or one year later, I think it's possible. XRP has very good thoughts which I like and I invested last week big amount too. So I hope with you.

Ripple will not make a millionaire out of anyone. With so much supply, you have to have a lot of money to do it. It is not able to grow so much. If it increases by 2x then you need about 500k $ or more for investments. I think that with this amount, you can invest better than in xrp.

If someone invests half of million, then it's possible, I agree with you, this year you could apply that. But next year? I think that huge boom is about to come, even for Ripple.

Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:14:58 AM

It may well, because its technology is very promising and does not duplicate such BTC. Personally, I have high hopes for Ripple. Previously, there were interesting trends in the growth of the price of this currency, so I went up quite well.

Last year, Ripple achieved an ath over $ 3 just because the price of bitcoin was high and it pumped the price of the ripple. Maybe if more banks enter into cooperation and will use the ripple technology for transactions, the value of this currency will increase. Otherwise, significant increases will be very difficult.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:41:18 AM

So in todays topic is ripple can ripple still make you a
millionaire in 2018. Well in 2017 if you bought at the
beginning in 2017 at half a cent you woulda become a
millionaire with only a couple thousand dollars at the end of
2017! Watch the video for my thoughts and price prediction!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i4im__n1msc&fulldescription=1&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

So there are a lot of good points on this video. Real talk if you ask me. First i Ripple can make you a millionaire if you can mange to set a good entry and exit points, taking advantage of the bear and the bull pattern is one of the good strategies i like that was toggle in this video. One of the basics actual. and yes just imagine if all of the big banks turns into ripple that is just one of the potential of this Altoin.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:13:08 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i4im__n1msc&fulldescription=1&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

So there are a lot of good points on this video. Real talk if you ask me. First i Ripple can make you a millionaire if you can mange to set a good entry and exit points, taking advantage of the bear and the bull pattern is one of the good strategies i like that was toggle in this video. One of the basics actual. and yes just imagine if all of the big banks turns into ripple that is just one of the potential of this Altoin.
I think it was the most important aspect in the further development of Ripple, this cooperation with Western Union. Therefore, any major bank will cooperate with this project.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:22:22 PM

Ripple recently makes more millionaire last year 2017. That is the moment when crypto market trend goes higher. But now the trend goes deeper again. As bitcoin price decreases, the ripple value also decreases. I can say that ripple will go to the moon soon after this break. And it started to recover now because crypto market has started to turn into green.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:48:06 PM

ripple (XRP) has proven itself to make some people a millionaire, and most likely if it's the end of this year or 2019. Ripple will make people a millionaire

ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:23:19 PM

first of all, i dont believe it
but , well anyone can make a speculation.
if u think xrp will going to 3usd again , ohh hell not,
even $1 is hard.
that my opinion.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
bulgar_84

Activity: 779
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:32:47 PM

I dont think ripple can do this, and dont invest to ripple also. I dont like much and they are actually not decentralized coin, there is big holder for this coins and they are speculate prices everytime.

'
WSPX.
║║
║║
[/b]
▬▬ ● W ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● S ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● P ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● X ● ▬▬

'   WSPX         .
║║
║║
█[/b]   
WebSpaceX Technology Artificial Intelligence Solutions
▬▬ ● W ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● S ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● P ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● X ● ▬▬
ANN Thread ► Whitepaper ► Github ► Twitter ►  YouTube ► Reddit ► Medium

.SALE ..01 JAN 2019.
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:15:01 PM

Ripple is very popular altcoin recently and in just last year ripple has risen more than 300% in a short time to 3$, now it is just 0.45$ but i think if this keep growing in this year, ripple will soon be more than 5$ in next year, so as soon as we invest in Ripple, we can have the chance to become rich in the future.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:33:45 PM

I think it is still possible and the future holds alot for us.  If you can buy them now I large quantities and the price get back to were it is in December 2017 and January 2018 then you will become a millionaire. I believe ripple is going to recover and buying them now is one of the Best investments opportunities.
cryptobiolog

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:04:38 AM

It can't. This cryptocurrency is used by banks, and the banking system and the funds in it do not allow the cryptocurrency to grow strongly, reducing its volatility.
kordon16

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:55:22 AM

Anything can make you a millionaire! There is a case when the man changed a clip on the house. Not immediately of course, and in stages. Also we can say that he became a millionaire (unless of course sell this house). So there was no, suddenly RIPPLE is the clip, which will then carry the " Golden eggs"))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: