Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:29:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CAN RIPPLE STILL MAKE YOU A MILLIONAIRE IN 2018??  (Read 2616 times)
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:48:44 AM

Realistic outlook for the next 2 years is $10/XRP, just due to the fact that major FI adoption of xRapid is still quite a ways off and they're only in the early stages of trials.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:47:42 PM

XRP is one of the biggest coins in the world. But in 2018, I do not think that you can get big profit easily with XRP. you must be patient and buy it now and hold in few months.
I sense many fomo in this topic.
Ripple is just another shitcoin and there is very little chance for it to be pumped again. What do you think how many wannabe trader invested in that coin at its all time high?
You have to find very stupid whale to pump that coin again and we all know whales are not stupid  Wink

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:57:16 AM

XRP is one of the biggest coins in the world. But in 2018, I do not think that you can get big profit easily with XRP. you must be patient and buy it now and hold in few months.
Ripple is no doubt a very good coin from investment point of view and that it has this much of the potential to help you in making of some good amount of money. However, it is not possible for anyone of us to become millionaire and that too in half a year no matter how much he invests into ripple. You must be patient and that you need to keep working harder to get what all you want to have.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:59:44 AM

That's probably not possible although some experts have suggested in might increase in value by the end of the year toward triple its current market price

Although there are concerns that there's simply not enough investors that are interested in the asset yet and it still isn't supported by Coinbase

Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:15:25 AM

I have the opposite point of view. Ripple will not go up this year. If even it grows, the gaining rate will be small. Additionally, I do not see any sense in investing in centralized currencies. Better choose the other alts.
Agree. Rripple is not a true cryptocurrency, in that it is centralized via the operation of validator nodes, and the XRP tokens have no actual intrinsic value and are not based on proof of work. They were basically premined and then put into escrow.
Alcarin

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:40:57 AM

Majority of coins can make you a millionare if you can invest atleast 500k$ in them today =)

Very happy if you use my ref link:
Kuccoin: https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3I9Ij
muncuss

Activity: 634
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:59:13 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 12:15:54 AM by muncuss

Realistic outlook for the next 2 years is $10/XRP, just due to the fact that major FI adoption of xRapid is still quite a ways off and they're only in the early stages of trials.
Too much bro, with that massive supply. yes for some coin big supply is not a problem for high price due to high demand but for this ripple i think different. unless ripple has something other than just a currency which might create a high demand
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:26:16 AM

Too much bro, with that massive supply. yes for some coin big supply is not a problem for high price due to high demand but for this ripple i think different. unless ripple has something other than just a currency which might create a high demand

Ripple is also hated by the community because of the fact that it is centralized. There is really no high demand for that case and  you have more chances of becoming a millionaire in bitcoin than this crappy-bankcoin.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:48:19 AM

We have witnessed how ripple robbed ETH on the second place last January before it went down again and seems to me that what happened that day was just a pure pump and dump. Though some became millionaire because of that spike, others remain hopeful that it will happen again this year. Who knows it will? Besides, cryptocurrency has fall of surprises.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:05:24 AM

If you own a lot of ripple then just keep on hodling until its price another all-time high, its last all-time is last January 4th this year. Ripple is one of the solid coins that has the potential to grow big in the future. Ripple became a threat to ethereum when it dislodged it temporarily from its 2nd position last January. Some crpto analysts believe that ripple's bright prospect is for long term and it is not good for investors who looking for quick money.
Rolffkaisers

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:03:50 AM

you would have to buy too much ripple so you can be a millionaire
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:07:14 AM

I think it's totally possible Smiley. XRP is a very great cryptocurrency. Last year, it even had high rank than ETH for a long time so in this year, I think it'll be the same and price of XRP will reach to $5 or maybe more than that before the end of this year only Grin.

Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:00:03 PM

Ripple has made more people poor than Millionaires this year, I often read about people who went in when Ripple was at 2.50, not doing the fundamental research. Any research would quickly shown how overvalued it was, concerning only a few dozens of banks are using it and all the coins are premined and can dump the price hard if released by the founders.
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:06:41 PM

I doubt that because the market does not even look very good now and the price of ripple is very low. Even the market recover, it will take time for the price of ripple to rise to a high amount. The only way you become a millionaire when the market recover maybe at the end of the year is if you buy a very high amount of ripple and hold till the price rise.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:57:18 AM

Ripple has made more people poor than Millionaires this year, I often read about people who went in when Ripple was at 2.50, not doing the fundamental research. Any research would quickly shown how overvalued it was, concerning only a few dozens of banks are using it and all the coins are premined and can dump the price hard if released by the founders.
often…. i wish i’d heard of that news so often like you. now is June and Ripple doesn’t have good record in this year. I have some XRP boughten at 0.89 month ago. It is so hard for xrp to reach $1 or even $1.2. $2.5 is dream. If you are trading, you will know what price is xrp exactly.

Locotoni

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:55:48 AM

So in todays topic is ripple can ripple still make you a
millionaire in 2018. Well in 2017 if you bought at the
beginning in 2017 at half a cent you woulda become a
millionaire with only a couple thousand dollars at the end of
2017! Watch the video for my thoughts and price prediction!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i4im__n1msc&fulldescription=1&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

Its possible, but if you will invest 0.5 mln Cheesy

I think after December Pumps - Ripple price will be 5$
DianaZher3

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:22:30 PM

Ripple is not the crypto currency that people will actively use in the world and that's why Ripple will not repeat its previous sharp increase in value.
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:30:27 AM

Not only for 2018, but also in the following years, I think expecting from ripple to be a millionaire is not logical. The price movements of ripple has never gave me trust, and I don't think it is the coin which can make you rich.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
belovni@gmail.com

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:31:59 AM

In 2018 I think that not, but in 2019 or one year later, I think it's possible. XRP has very good thoughts which I like and I invested last week big amount too. So I hope with you.

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:45:40 AM

In 2018 I think that not, but in 2019 or one year later, I think it's possible. XRP has very good thoughts which I like and I invested last week big amount too. So I hope with you.

Ripple will not make a millionaire out of anyone. With so much supply, you have to have a lot of money to do it. It is not able to grow so much. If it increases by 2x then you need about 500k $ or more for investments. I think that with this amount, you can invest better than in xrp.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████