Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 09:34:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554371 times)
MUBBLE86

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:48:52 PM

Can someone who is using CryptoFountain tell me if they can see how many coins they've mined?

I am now mining at crypto fountain for 1 hour and still have zero balance unconfirmed and confirmed. I have no clue whats going on. I'm guessing its lagged or something.

fuck scammer  all blocks here confirmed and no pay everyone out !!!

i mine solo 1h  800 Klondike   / 1 mine on the pool 30min.    0 Klondike...

Awesome, I got my coins from cryptofountain! Another 800 :'DD

Cryptofountain is back up and running. All bugs ironed out, users being paid Smiley

Lets get that gold!

We will be working with the operator of coinarmy to ensure users get their coin Smiley

8 hrs of mining and 250 coins from you. I think I'm done. Thx for the pool though Smiley

75.59195395 coins from pool ..... 30min.   solo work better !!!!!

1024KB

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:51:50 PM

Everyone needs to back off RENDERING...  Honestly he is doing what he can.  When you combine a shit ton of hash power and a super ass low difficulty, what do you expect.  These new coins need to have HIGHER difficulty starting.  Otherwise it's an instamine cluster all to hell.  Orphans and pool crashes is what it leads to.

CHILL OUT PEOPLE!

I think the exact opposite, ppl need to stop having pools on launch and this wouldn't happen.
KlondikeCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:08:03 PM

The Small Time Miner Klondike Pool
* http://kdc.smalltimeminer.com
* Pplns Payouts. Full Block Rewards Rewards Including Tx Fees, 1% Pool Fee.
* Stratum Only: stratum+tcp://kdc.smalltimeminer.com:3345

Added to original post, thanks for the support
FiatKiller

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:08:08 PM

Confirming payout from cryptofountain and I agree that solo is better for awhile yet.

LTC: LdxgJQLUdr8hZ79BV5AYbxkBUdaXctXAPi
MoonCoin Gambling: https://coin-horse.com/MON/
chuckscap

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:10:15 PM

Been trying to solo mine this coin unsuccessfully.  I have successfully solo mined other scrypt coins before using cgminer.  Is there something simple I'm missing?

Thanks!

Regards,

Chuck
holzer

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:24:48 PM

Just want to say that i did get paid from crypto fountain today. Everything seems to be good with them. Coinarmy is another story. After the first reboot there my password no longer worked. I contacted Jason and he had me running in circles asking me to do the same things over and over again even though I kept telling him it doesn't work. I got fed up and finally made another account. He promised me that he would send out coins from my previous account when he got it all sorted out. Then the pool went down again last night and I just gave up and went to bed. Go to login today and now my password doesn't work for the new account either! I have not received any coins from coinarmy except 1 auto payment for the brief few minutes when things actually worked. Never again!
surphactone

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:27:27 PM

Been trying to solo mine this coin unsuccessfully.  I have successfully solo mined other scrypt coins before using cgminer.  Is there something simple I'm missing?

Thanks!

The difficulty is     0.55670234 so solomining is quite difficult at this level ,  you need descent gpu

<!>Help the guy with any amount of BTC : 1FbWe8Dq8cLx3UHF385EtCLyVz6UFXgs8k Thank yO !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RENDERING

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:29:55 PM

Everyone needs to back off RENDERING...  Honestly he is doing what he can.  When you combine a shit ton of hash power and a super ass low difficulty, what do you expect.  These new coins need to have HIGHER difficulty starting.  Otherwise it's an instamine cluster all to hell.  Orphans and pool crashes is what it leads to.

CHILL OUT PEOPLE!

Well said, thank you. I am not super man, I am just flash man, I can work fast! lol
RENDERING

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:30:48 PM

Been trying to solo mine this coin unsuccessfully.  I have successfully solo mined other scrypt coins before using cgminer.  Is there something simple I'm missing?

Thanks!

The difficulty is     0.55670234 so solomining is quite difficult at this level ,  you need descent gpu

If I where to take our rigs off the pool and solo mine that difficulty I could grab a shit ton of coins. This difficulty is super low, any of you have a chance at solo mining. For real!
RENDERING

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:32:28 PM

Just want to say that i did get paid from crypto fountain today. Everything seems to be good with them. Coinarmy is another story. After the first reboot there my password no longer worked. I contacted Jason and he had me running in circles asking me to do the same things over and over again even though I kept telling him it doesn't work. I got fed up and finally made another account. He promised me that he would send out coins from my previous account when he got it all sorted out. Then the pool went down again last night and I just gave up and went to bed. Go to login today and now my password doesn't work for the new account either! I have not received any coins from coinarmy except 1 auto payment for the brief few minutes when things actually worked. Never again!

You need to read my posts. You will get your coins. You were also the only user with this problem I must point out. Looking more like user error to me. I guess me trying to help you is not enough credit to get respect from you. Simply tried to help you and you shit on my face. Thanks!
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:46:17 PM

wts 3500 Klondike Coins for gold.
Empty42

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:46:42 PM

Hey,

theres a new pool:

http://kdc.easy-mining.net/

1% fees

info@easy-mining.net
holzer

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:48:46 PM

You need to read my posts. You will get your coins. You were also the only user with this problem I must point out. Looking more like user error to me. I guess me trying to help you is not enough credit to get respect from you. Simply tried to help you and you shit on my face. Thanks!

User error eh. You sir are a jerk. I was super patient and polite with you and you had me running in circles. I tell you my password stop working. You respond with I unlocked your account. Then after me repeatedly telling you the password stopped working  you then keep telling me to reset my password even though I told you several times it doesn't work. The reset password never sends the reset email. I could only try the reset with my username because you put a super short charter limit on the email field in the reset options so it wouldn't accept my full email address. Then you tell me you deleted my old account and I should just make a new account under the exact same name. Of course that doesn't work as it tells me the username/email is already in use. Then after I email you that you tell me oh you account was locked I unlocked it....... So I try to login and of course invalid password/username. It wasn't untill all that did I start getting irritated, and even then I remain calm and polite with you. I ended up just making a new account.

Then today I try to login to my new account and again im locked out because of invalid username/password. Now you have the nerve to bitch at me because I complained and insult me by saying oh it must be a user error? I save all my passwords in my browser the second I make the account. I have mined at probably over 30 or more pools and have never forgotten my password and you are telling me I guess I must have forgotten my password twice in a row? After all this all you can do is say "I'm not superman" and then blame me for your incompetence? You're complete tool.
RENDERING

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:50:00 PM

kdc.coinarmy.com

Payments are leaving the system like normal. Everything so far is good.

Here is a screenshot of our personal wallet that we are sending our rig's coins to http://imgur.com/F7cDI2b

Here is a screenshot of the payments leaving the system http://imgur.com/yRhyTkF
KlondikeCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:50:39 PM

Hey,

theres a new pool:

http://kdc.easy-mining.net/

1% fees

info@easy-mining.net

Added to main page.

Keep up the support guys Smiley remember the more people involved with the coin the more valuable your hard earned coins are Smiley.

Were working on a reddit tip bot and will be looking at other features to make the coin more appealing, on with the gold rush!
RENDERING

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:50:48 PM

User error eh. You sir are a jerk. I was super patient and polite with you and you had me running in circles. I tell you my password stop working. You respond with I unlocked your account. Then after me repeatedly telling you the password stopped working  you then keep telling me to reset my password even though I told you several times it doesn't work. The reset password never sends the reset email. I could only try the reset with my username because you put a super short charter limit on the email field in the reset options so it wouldn't accept my full email address. Then you tell me you deleted my old account and I should just make a new account under the exact same name. Of course that doesn't work as it tells me the username/email is already in use. Then after I email you that you tell me oh you account was locked I unlocked it....... So I try to login and of course invalid password/username. It wasn't untill all that did I start getting irritated, and even then I remain calm and polite with you. I ended up just making a new account.

Then today I try to login to my new account and again im locked out because of invalid username/password. Now you have the nerve to bitch at me because I complained and insult me by saying oh it must be a user error? I save all my passwords in my browser the second I make the account. I have mined at probably over 30 or more pools and have never forgotten my password and you are telling me I guess I must have forgotten my password twice in a row? After all this all you can do is say "I'm not superman" and then blame me for your incompetence? You're complete tool.

READ THE MESSAGES! ALL THE OTHER USERS FIGURED IT OUT! You have not sir! your bad!
busabus

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:58:59 PM

ALL THE OTHER USERS FIGURED IT OUT!

Yeah, we've got nothing coming...

KDC: LJ2PwwKT6ZSNSsMY9cQnda8REkLEAstWE6
KlondikeCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:02:17 PM

If he was in the game of ripping everyone off he would most likely be gone already. Give him the benefit of the doubt for now Smiley
holzer

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:08:16 PM

READ THE MESSAGES! ALL THE OTHER USERS FIGURED IT OUT! You have not sir! your bad!

Yes I read your message and I get what you said. You will be sending out payments later today. We will see. But if you actually read what I posted, I wasn't complaining about not being paid, I was complaining about how you handled the whole situation and kept jerking me around. Then you come in here and act all smug  and go on to tell me it must be my fault.
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 05:09:43 PM

If he was in the game of ripping everyone off he would most likely be gone already. Give him the benefit of the doubt for now Smiley

Ok let's stop complaining here.  Everything will get fixed.  Let's not turn this into a bickering forum guys.  No more arguing back and forth it will work out!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: