Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:57:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Real Evidence the Freemasons Troll the Bitcoin Forum from SomethingAweful  (Read 21696 times)
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 01:13:03 AM

Masons disgust me.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JeffK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 01:13:54 AM

Hahaha Bitrebel just PNWD SA! Lol now tables are flipped your turn to be trolled you stupid trolls! Smiley

He 'pwnd' no one. I have no problems admitting my Mason affiliation. Lots of people from all walks of life and races and religions are Masons. The forum as a whole, however, is not a forum 'just for Masons'

Strike up another Hit on the Bitch!

Thanks for public admission that you are planning to place a 'Hit' on a 'Bitch'

Please stay seated at your computer and continue to post of these forums for the next hour or two, I am interested in your posts

That's my terminology for another check on the wall, a red strike through the heart, another notch on the belt, and another WIN for the people on the bankster bitches!

Those forums really are overrun with Freemasons...wow. You've proved me wrong.

Any talk of SomethingAwful being a Masons forum should be discontinued now. The presence of a few Masons on a forum of 150,000 probably matches closely to the general population, even if a large contingent of the Moderators are the Masons

What do you call THIS then?... The forums were open for a few minutes, and I managed to snag this from the thread...Someone posted this image, but something seems missing...

Care to explain, JeffK?...Basically, why would someone CONCEAL INFORMATION if the forums have nothing to hide?...

The Bitcoin forums members are as well aware as we are that individuals and groups of people may feel the need to keep secrets from time to time, and to have that feeling is very human.

What you are showing in that image is nothing of consequence, however, please disregard it. Or commit it to memory and pretend it is part of some kind of nutty 'conspiracy', your choice (waste of time).
JeffK

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 01:15:34 AM

Hahaha Bitrebel just PNWD SA! Lol now tables are flipped your turn to be trolled you stupid trolls! Smiley

He 'pwnd' no one. I have no problems admitting my Mason affiliation. Lots of people from all walks of life and races and religions are Masons. The forum as a whole, however, is not a forum 'just for Masons'

Please stay seated at your computer and continue to post of these forums for the next hour or two, I am interested in your posts

That's my terminology for another check on the wall, a red strike through the heart, another notch on the belt, and another WIN for the people on the bankster bitches!

Any talk of SomethingAwful being a Masons forum should be discontinued now. The presence of a few Masons on a forum of 150,000 probably matches closely to the general population, even if a large contingent of the Moderators are the Masons

Yes, I agree wholeheartedly, censorship is what we need here. Let's be rational kiddies. If we continue to talk about things known and unknown and rile the royals and the leper bloodlines, it will cause the earth to shake, global warming to occur and we will all have to forfeit our toilet paper and baths, place smart meters on our homes, track everyone by satellite with injectable microchip transponders, be forced to stop growing food organically in our gardens, be arrested for filming the police, and branded as terrorists, and we'll all live in concentration camps called "cities" designed for our own good.

I did not call for censorship, I just pointed out that labeling an entire forum due to the affiliations of a very minor percentage of members is disingenuous.
bitrebel (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 01:17:17 AM

Masons disgust me.

And your Cross and the Crown is very apparent. A New Day Must Be Dawning.

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 01:19:26 AM

What do you call THIS then?... The forums were open for a few minutes, and I managed to snag this from the thread...Someone posted this image, but something seems missing...

Care to explain, JeffK?...Basically, why would someone CONCEAL INFORMATION if the forums have nothing to hide?...

So, TBO, can you explain who blocked that out, or you stole it like that? Because if you stole it like that, I think this forum needs that same "wipe away" tool. That's pretty cool to have the option to use online. lol
How stupid do you think people are? Or rather, how stupid are YOU?

JeffK

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 01:20:01 AM

I think that they are posting images from some....sort of admin-only board or something...as they are censoring parts of the posts when they get pasted in that thread....

If you had ever participated in the Clandestine Ceremony of the Immutable _______, you would know it is a brotherhood and bond-building activity for members, similar to that of any Greek Fraternity at any college or university in America
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 01:20:53 AM

I did not call for censorship, I just pointed out that labeling an entire forum due to the affiliations of a very minor percentage of members is disingenuous.

It doesn't feel good when you are the target, is that it?

Was it wise on your part to label an entire forum due to affiliations of a minor percentage of members?

Too bad you closed the forum to the public or I would go to the Bitcoin thread in SA to screen-cap all the "labelling" you goons done...
JeffK

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 01:21:07 AM

So, TBO, can you explain who blocked that out, or you stole it like that? Because if you stole it like that, I think this forum needs that same "wipe away" tool. That's pretty cool to have the option to use online. lol
How stupid do you think people are? Or rather, how stupid are YOU?

The redaction software is open-source, just google for it
JeffK

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 01:22:58 AM

Was it wise on your part to label an entire forum due to affiliations of a minor percentage of members?

Too bad you closed the forum to the public or I would go to the Bitcoin thread in SA to screen-cap all the "labelling" you goons done...

Is it untruthful to say this forum is full of Libertarians, Ron Paul fans, and people generally uneducated about actual economics? I think not, just read any thread here, especially all the conspiracy theories and unfounded Randian principles people post.
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 01:23:38 AM

Yes, Jeffk, it was pasted here "Redacted", meaning the person who posted it here was not trying to expose anything, but rather to make the appearance of a cover-up. Nice try!

Stalin-chan

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 01:26:12 AM

Haha, this guy thinks i'm rich enough to be a freemason.
Of course i'm not really a freemason, please go back to your homes; do not read any more that you see here.   Cool
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 01:26:53 AM

Is it untruthful to say this forum is full of Libertarians, Ron Paul fans, and people generally uneducated about actual economics? I think not, just read any thread here, especially all the conspiracy theories and unfounded Randian principles people post.

YES, it's untruthful. Who da fuck is ron paul? What da fuck is a libertarian?

About the people generally uneducated about economics you are right, they all came from somethingawful... Roll Eyes
julz
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 01:27:33 AM

It's probably an exaggeration.. or a bias obtained by focusing on the 'fun' threads.

I see no evidence that  'is full of'  is more accurate than 'has a noisily vocal minority of'.

@electricwings   BM-GtyD5exuDJ2kvEbr41XchkC8x9hPxdFd
JeffK

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 01:31:07 AM

Yes, Jeffk, it was pasted here "Redacted", meaning the person who posted it here was not trying to expose anything, but rather to make the appearance of a cover-up. Nice try!

Silly me, that was intentionally redacted - I just made a cursory glance at it.

We do have a redaction software though. All forums software has it built in, it's just a modified word replacement software. Nothing to get up in arms about.

I don't understand why you hate Masons so much. We are people just like you. Even prominent members of the opensource community, like Linus Torvalds, Mark Shuttleworth, and Theo de Raadt have spent time with our organization. In fact, the only person of prominence who isn't is Richard Stallman, but in all likeliness you use software written by Masons every day. You should thank us.
Stalin-chan

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 01:32:47 AM

Something Awful has a thriving Debate community built out of the Debates and Discussions subforum.
You are welcome to join us.
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 01:53:51 AM

Something Awful has a thriving Debate community built out of the Debates and Discussions subforum.
You are welcome to join us.

Join the Dark Side, Luke.....Join us!

bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 01:54:32 AM

We do have a redaction software though. All forums software has it built in, it's just a modified word replacement software. Nothing to get up in arms about.

I don't understand why you hate Masons so much. We are people just like you. Even prominent members of the opensource community, like Linus Torvalds, Mark Shuttleworth, and Theo de Raadt have spent time with our organization. In fact, the only person of prominence who isn't is Richard Stallman, but in all likeliness you use software written by Masons every day. You should thank us.

I'll let you know in just a minute.
Someone slipped me a password to your forums, and i'm not done looking around yet.
Don't ya just love how "quote" features capture everything for all eternity as soon as someone quotes you?
I love this!

JeffK

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 01:59:47 AM

Someone slipped me a password to your forums, and i'm not done looking around yet.
Don't ya just love how "quote" features capture everything for all eternity as soon as someone quotes you?
I love this!

The concept of private and hidden subforums must be completely lost on you. I can tell you aren't a technical person Smiley. Perhaps this is why you see Bitcoin as the 'solution' to your 'problems'
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 02:06:16 AM

I love this!

The concept of private and hidden subforums must be completely lost on you. I can tell you aren't a technical person Smiley. Perhaps this is why you see Bitcoin as the 'solution' to your 'problems'

1AwUSBeJDMxqH8KjMSNXaXVPw7rJm3Vo4v
^ This ^

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 02:07:20 AM

Everybody knows that SA goons are the solution to all our problems...NOT!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: