Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:22:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Freemasons Shut Down Public Access to Somethingaweful Bitcoin (SA) Forums  (Read 15002 times)
Gerken

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 03:46:17 PM

Except how would he have known the forums were closed when they uncovered the conspiracy?  Members never notice that unless they log out.  He does seem way too crazy to be real, but it's entertaining nonetheless. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JimTaylor

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 04:13:05 PM

Maybe the forums go member only randomly to try and force lurkers into registering and paying $20 or whatever.  I mean a few Bitcoin members have already said they signed up so it seems to work.
bosschair

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 04:37:26 PM

Maybe the forums go member only randomly to try and force lurkers into registering and paying $20 or whatever.  I mean a few Bitcoin members have already said they signed up so it seems to work.

I've heard that only gets you into a decoy forum, which makes sense because I signed up over there and the thread I see is just a bunch of joking around.  They're obviously doing the real planning elsewhere.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 04:58:33 PM

I've heard that only gets you into a decoy forum, which makes sense because I signed up over there and the thread I see is just a bunch of joking around.  They're obviously doing the real planning elsewhere.

I'd be inclined to donate some bucks to SA out of appreciation for their role in the Bruce outing.  Seems like they could use some system engineering help.

As for a members account, I'll pass.  Although there are some gems to be found, they are labor intensive to dig out and these clannish social organization deals are not my thing generally.  Seems like they even charge you to upload a personal avatar or something.  And they laugh at Bitcoiners of throwing their money away???

No matter what I'll only fund SA if they can figure out how to take BTC.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
bitrebel (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 05:04:33 PM

The more mundane reason for the SA servers being overloaded is that the Bruce Wagner story was posted on the front page of MeFi today with links to the SA thread.

http://www.metafilter.com/107065/Bruce-Wagner-and-the-Bitcoin-Scam

Hey get the hell out of here with your logic, it's clearly all because of this rebel and his campaign to expose us all.  We are truly afraid. 

Another one OUTTED!
thanks!

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 05:09:25 PM

We were going to do a dump into pastebin, but the treasure trove we found is just too overwhelming.
The info was passed onto folks at Anonymous and a couple Ex members of Lulzsec. If all goes according to plan, people can expect Operation Freemason to overtake Operation Facebook on Nov. 5.
It's going to such a blast when the Freemasons wake up to find out the majority of their servers online have been compromised.

Gerken

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 05:27:49 PM

The more mundane reason for the SA servers being overloaded is that the Bruce Wagner story was posted on the front page of MeFi today with links to the SA thread.

http://www.metafilter.com/107065/Bruce-Wagner-and-the-Bitcoin-Scam

Hey get the hell out of here with your logic, it's clearly all because of this rebel and his campaign to expose us all.  We are truly afraid.  

Another one OUTTED!
thanks!

Oh no, a user by the name of "bitrebel" from bitcointalk.org, knows I post on another forum!  Whatever will I do?

We were going to do a dump into pastebin, but the treasure trove we found is just too overwhelming.
The info was passed onto folks at Anonymous and a couple Ex members of Lulzsec. If all goes according to plan, people can expect Operation Freemason to overtake Operation Facebook on Nov. 5.
It's going to such a blast when the Freemasons wake up to find out the majority of their servers online have been compromised.

I expected better from you, this is just lame.  Voted 1

DrZaius

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 05:40:31 PM

I don't understand this thread.

Hey guyz I totally {have a copy of Leisure Suit Larry 4 / revived Aeris / know the Lara Croft Nude code / unlocked Shen Long / found Mew} (or whatever you kids' modern equivalent is)

...no, I can't show you. But trust me it's real!!!!

JimTaylor

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:12:22 PM

So you gave members of Anonymous...which is part of 4chan...that was created by SomethingAwful users...SomethingAwful information?  The Freemasons have a hand in everything
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:22:06 PM

So you gave members of Anonymous...which is part of 4chan...that was created by SomethingAwful users...SomethingAwful information?  The Freemasons have a hand in everything

Something like that, I guess. Not exactly though. The people who got in are definitely not Freemasons. What they do with the data is not up to me. I am not the hacker guy.

Gerken

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:37:13 PM

Something like that, I guess. Not exactly though. The people who got in are definitely not Freemasons. What they do with the data is not up to me. I am not the hacker guy.

They definitely are not Freemasons, most assuredly not.  Move along, nothing to see here. 

wolftaur

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:43:07 PM

Yeah, you'd need a clue to be able to hack stuff.

"MOOOOOOOM! SOME MYTHICAL WOLFBEAST GUY IS MAKING FUN OF ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!"
wolftaur

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:45:47 PM

"MOOOOOOOM! SOME MYTHICAL WOLFBEAST GUY IS MAKING FUN OF ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!"
xunker

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:52:31 PM

As the official spokesperson of The Official Worldwide Freemason Shadow Government Conspiracy, LLC*, I can make this statement:

Masons and Freemasonry have nothing to do with SomethingAwful, Bitcoins, The Titanic or Janet Jackson's Wardrobe Malfunction.  The official stance of The Official Worldwide Freemason Shadow Government Conspiracy, LLC is that Masons do not officially exist and anyone who thinks they have seen one probably lying and is a secret operative of The Worldwide Jewish New World Order, Inc**.

*, **: "The Official Worldwide Freemason Shadow Government Conspiracy, LLC" and "The Worldwide Jewish New World Order, Inc" are officially registered trademarks of Fox News.  Janet Jackson's Wardrobe Malfunction used by permission.
RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:53:45 PM

He hacked some tinfoil off the roll to keep the freemasons from stealing his thoughts. Give him a little credit, here.
JimTaylor

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:57:31 PM

Bitrebel's Hacking and Information Dump
courtesy of Lulzsec

1. Search results from Google from querying the top 20 posters' usernames.
2. Copied text from a forum.
wolftaur

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 07:02:39 PM

He hacked some tinfoil off the roll to keep the freemasons from stealing his thoughts. Give him a little credit, here.

Why should I? There's a cutting bar built right into the fucking box!

Gerken

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 07:06:06 PM

That bar was provided by THE MAN and they are not allowed in his house. 

RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 07:20:03 PM

That bar was provided by THE MAN and they are not allowed in his house. 

Wolftaur, now we know you are king of the Masons...spreading propaganda to allow a full takeover by THE BAR.
wolftaur

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 07:22:57 PM

Wolftaur, now we know you are king of the Masons...spreading propaganda to allow a full takeover by THE BAR.

That sucks. If I was gonna have to be king of the Masons, I wanted it to be because I like shock collars!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: