Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:56:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Freemasons Shut Down Public Access to Somethingaweful Bitcoin (SA) Forums  (Read 15002 times)
bitrebel (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 11:21:43 PM

Was it due to this thread?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40780.0

You can no longer view the forum publicly, as of about 10 minutes ago.
Can anyone still view the threads there.
I thought they tracked my IP but logged in from TOR and found the same thing.

Any clues?

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 11:31:39 PM

Many people fail to realize something VERY important here.

* Somethingaweful Forums have been attacking bitcoin from the start.
*Members of something aweful have come over here to troll and try to "out" Bruce (which I don't care about or disagree with).
* Some of those same members have displayed POLICE OFFICER tactics and conversation HERE on the site in their postings.
* Many police officers are Blue Lodge Freemason members of the 3rd Degree.
* As soon as I started trolling their forum and took the caption about the Freemasons trolling on the bitcoin forum, no less than 3 hours later, NO PUBLIC ACCESS TO THE FORUMS.

Something is TRULY Awful around here.

RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 11:32:36 PM

Any clues?

You paranoid, delusional mongoloid. Server-load issue. Pony up the $10 if you need it so bad.

Keep your tinfoil hat on straight, bitsoldier.
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 11:39:58 PM

Any clues?

You paranoid, delusional mongoloid. Server-load issue. Pony up the $10 if you need it so bad.

Keep your tinfoil hat on straight, bitsoldier.

We'll see,.

JonHind

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 11:43:09 PM

Many people fail to realize something VERY important here.

* Somethingaweful Forums have been attacking bitcoin from the start.

They were finding a lot of humour with bitcoin and the people (such as your good self) who reside within the bitcoin community. I found a lot of it very funny. There is a real issue when something cannot be mocked, criticised or openly debated. That is all that discussion thread on SA is, a debate. It has no agenda, no planning or any steering.
*Members of something aweful have come over here to troll and try to "out" Bruce (which I don't care about or disagree with).
No, they are trying to wake up some of you with evidence and facts based on Bruce's own words, his past business dealings and information from official court documents. Yes, Somethingawful likes to out scammers and fraudsters. They seem to have their sights set on Bruce, and from what I have read, rightly so
* Some of those same members have displayed POLICE OFFICER tactics and conversation HERE on the site in their postings.
What?  Huh
* Many police officers are Blue Lodge Freemason members of the 3rd Degree.
Oh, you're one of 'those types of people'?  Grin
* As soon as I started trolling their forum and took the caption about the Freemasons trolling on the bitcoin forum, no less than 3 hours later, NO PUBLIC ACCESS TO THE FORUMS.
No, the site was experiencing heavy usage, and access is then restricted to forum members only until the server load reduces. Pay $10 and join in on the Somethingawful thread. I'm sure they would love to have a debate with you on there.
Something is TRULY Awful around here.
Yes, we know about Bruce  Grin
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 11:59:53 PM

Are you seriously saying that Somethingawfful is a Masonic conspiracy run by police officers who are masons? And implying that therefore somethingawful is secretly running the whole world?
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 12:13:48 AM

Are you seriously saying that Somethingawfful is a Masonic conspiracy run by police officers who are masons? And implying that therefore somethingawful is secretly running the whole world?

I am saying and implying with facts and evidence, that YES, somethingsmellsawful is a cop infested, Freemasonic run and organized PLATFORM for molding public expression and thought.

There is an ongoing consensus there and a certain "in crowd". Those who do not agree, get mildly debased and then outright trashed then alienated. In order to be one of the in crowd over there, you have to agree with the consensus thought. By doing this, the people who read those silly threads all believe that is the public opinion, but it's tightly controlled by a few elite cops and masons from everything I can tell.

JeffK

Activity: 350

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 12:18:55 AM

hahahaha holy shit
JeffK

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 12:20:03 AM

There is an ongoing consensus there and a certain "in crowd". Those who do not agree, get mildly debased and then outright trashed then alienated. In order to be one of the in crowd over there, you have to agree with the consensus thought

Good job on posting this and not seeing the irony, you dolt
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 12:22:56 AM

There is an ongoing consensus there and a certain "in crowd". Those who do not agree, get mildly debased and then outright trashed then alienated. In order to be one of the in crowd over there, you have to agree with the consensus thought

Actually, I have been a member of many forums and seen the mob mentality at work in all sorts of wondrous ways. I do not get that feeling and impression over here very much. Many people post here without 5 -10 people jumping down their throat and trying to make them politically correct.

JeffK

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 12:25:23 AM

Actually, I have been a member of many forums and seen the mob mentality at work in all sorts of wondrous ways. I do not get that feeling and impression over here very much. Many people post here without 5 -10 people jumping down their throat and trying to make them politically correct.

counterpoint: every thread here, the politics and off-topic forums, the hiding of any thread that mentions bruce, and so on
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 12:27:53 AM

counterpoint: every thread here, the politics and off-topic forums, the hiding of any thread that mentions bruce, and so on

I've seen people be very open to new info on Bruce, including myself. I am thankful that some people came here and exposed that. When it was shown in proof, many people realized what had happened. I salute you and several others for doing that work.

JeffK

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 12:29:36 AM

I've seen people be very open to new info on Bruce, including myself. I am thankful that some people came here and exposed that. When it was shown in proof, many people realized what had happened. I salute you and several others for doing that work.

Well I'm glad someone here is enough of a skeptic to not trust Bruce 100%, especially when he says thing like 'those court documents misrepresent me'
julz
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 12:40:51 AM

I have no problem with SA ridiculing the Bitcoin concept and the community. Even the occasional trolling here is no big deal.
Hell, they no doubt think I'm crazy for thinking Bitcoin has a chance to play more than a minor niche role in the world,  but as you so aptly demonstrate Bitrebel, there is plenty of batshit crazy around here to ridicule!

I'm very glad they dug up and exposed the info on Bruce - it should be public knowledge. Thanks SA!

I'd feel just fine about supporting SA financially through a membership. The day they accept Bitcoins directly on their website, is the day I join up.
Not holding my breath on that one!

@electricwings   BM-GtyD5exuDJ2kvEbr41XchkC8x9hPxdFd
Stalin-chan

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 12:46:50 AM

Fuck the police coming straight from the underground young nigga got it bad cus im brown.

That's how I feel.
buttcoin

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2011, 01:30:47 AM

We don't need the forum invasion drama from you lunatics.

Too many people trying to derail our threads.

Jonathan Ryan Owens
Donator

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2011, 02:11:39 AM

Sannyasi

Activity: 454

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2011, 02:33:27 AM

i love this 'war'.... it's so damn entertaining to watch the trolls clobber each other <3   -especially so when the trolling reveals info of use!

1DxP5iL6hN5Gd3cwmDz9uFSntW8ALBQaGK

http://gamerkeys.net/common/home.htm <- the best place to get games!

my portfoio: http://windowsofamind.com
JeffK

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 02:34:28 AM

i love this 'war'.... it's so damn entertaining to watch the trolls clobber each other <3   -especially so when the trolling reveals info of use!

No information that was not meant to be revealed has been revealed
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 02:36:49 AM

i love this 'war'.... it's so damn entertaining to watch the trolls clobber each other <3   -especially so when the trolling reveals info of use!

No information that was not meant to be revealed has been revealed

lol, hahaha, not yet!
The Karma BitchTrain is coming your way though....

FAtlas

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2011, 02:47:42 AM

This is awesome.  You're awesome, bitrebel.  Don't listen to what anyone else tells you, you don't need the medication.  Those voices in your head are your only real friends anyway.  They understand you.  Not like those somethingisaweful forum members and that bitch teacher Mrs Perkins.  God, I wish she'd just die already.

Soon.

Sooon....
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 03:12:38 AM

This is awesome.  You're awesome, bitrebel.  Don't listen to what anyone else tells you, you don't need the medication.  Those voices in your head are your only real friends anyway.  They understand you.  Not like those somethingisaweful forum members and that bitch teacher Mrs Perkins.  God, I wish she'd just die already.

Soon.

Sooon....

Another Freemason Bitch outted?

Yes, Fatlas, we know all about you now.

evolve

Activity: 700

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 05:16:14 AM

bitrebel,

whats insanity like?   

no, seriously, i want to know... exactly how deep does the crazy well go?

are you stand on the street corner and yell at mailboxes crazy, or stab hobos with aids needles crazy? 
wolftaur

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 05:36:14 AM

bitrebel,

whats insanity like?   

no, seriously, i want to know... exactly how deep does the crazy well go?

are you stand on the street corner and yell at mailboxes crazy, or stab hobos with aids needles crazy? 

I think he's this crazy.

"MOOOOOOOM! SOME MYTHICAL WOLFBEAST GUY IS MAKING FUN OF ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!"
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 05:43:06 AM

I'm busy helping prepare the Pastebin Dumpfile. Too much to go through. It may have to wait till morning.

JeffK

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 05:52:34 AM

I'm busy helping prepare the Pastebin Dumpfile. Too much to go through. It may have to wait till morning.

can we get a sneak peek? Maybe just a few people?
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:02:28 AM

Through my own Internet detective efforts, I have unearthed a series of very poorly-spelled blogs you wrote in the early 2000s, JeffK. They are quite embarrassing and I'm sure you'll be willing to pay many many BTC to ensure this doesn't see the light of day.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
JeffK

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:05:49 AM

Through my own Internet detective efforts, I have unearthed a series of very poorly-spelled blogs you wrote in the early 2000s, JeffK. They are quite embarrassing and I'm sure you'll be willing to pay many many BTC to ensure this doesn't see the light of day.

Oh damn! I forgot about those. Should have deleted them long ago, but our intrepid detective here has probably already mirrored them.
wolftaur

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:26:10 AM

Oh damn! I forgot about those. Should have deleted them long ago, but our intrepid detective here has probably already mirrored them.

At least it proves you're not a Mason. They're educated and can spell. Smiley

"MOOOOOOOM! SOME MYTHICAL WOLFBEAST GUY IS MAKING FUN OF ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!"
Stalin-chan

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:31:57 AM

You might want to Google "Leonard J Crabs" to get to the true source of the Goon scourge.
The_Duke

Activity: 252

Lead Core BitKitty Developer

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:45:21 AM

I am saying and implying with facts and evidence, that YES, somethingsmellsawful is a cop infested, Freemasonic run and organized PLATFORM for molding public expression and thought.

Holy crap, you are a true nutcake! Cheesy Cheesy

NOT a member of the so called ''Bitcoin Foundation''. Choose Independence!

Donate to the BitKitty Foundation instead! -> 1Fd4yLneGmxRHnPi6WCMC2hAMzaWvDePF9 <-
wolftaur

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:45:52 AM

I liked the one where he used my list of sexual preferences as proof that I'm a Mason.

Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 08:47:30 AM

I think your audience will find it helpful if you also include a link to this guide: http://www.digitalfox.com/digitalfox/johnf-ingkerry/foilhat.htm
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 08:54:14 AM

I liked the one where he used my list of sexual preferences as proof that I'm a Mason.

Your appointment with FEMA should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with the Senator.
wolftaur

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 08:57:11 AM

Your appointment with FEMA should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with the Senator.

Yay, I need disaster assistance! I got one fuck of a power bill from having the nerve to have the air conditioner on when it got above 100 degrees outside for two weeks last month.

bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 09:14:00 AM

It's like a big fat reptile convention.  Roll Eyes

Get ready, fat, lazy, scaly bitches, meat is almost here.  Kiss

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 09:16:54 AM

The more mundane reason for the SA servers being overloaded is that the Bruce Wagner story was posted on the front page of MeFi today with links to the SA thread.

http://www.metafilter.com/107065/Bruce-Wagner-and-the-Bitcoin-Scam

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Gerken

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 12:19:13 PM

The more mundane reason for the SA servers being overloaded is that the Bruce Wagner story was posted on the front page of MeFi today with links to the SA thread.

Hey get the hell out of here with your logic, it's clearly all because of this rebel and his campaign to expose us all.  We are truly afraid. 

evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 02:22:22 PM

make it a steak....i fucking love steak

JimTaylor

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 03:09:07 PM

After reading a bit, are we sure this guy isn't an SA troll himself?
Gerken

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 03:46:17 PM

Except how would he have known the forums were closed when they uncovered the conspiracy?  Members never notice that unless they log out.  He does seem way too crazy to be real, but it's entertaining nonetheless. 

JimTaylor

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 04:13:05 PM

Maybe the forums go member only randomly to try and force lurkers into registering and paying $20 or whatever.  I mean a few Bitcoin members have already said they signed up so it seems to work.
bosschair

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 04:37:26 PM

Maybe the forums go member only randomly to try and force lurkers into registering and paying $20 or whatever.  I mean a few Bitcoin members have already said they signed up so it seems to work.

I've heard that only gets you into a decoy forum, which makes sense because I signed up over there and the thread I see is just a bunch of joking around.  They're obviously doing the real planning elsewhere.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 04:58:33 PM

I've heard that only gets you into a decoy forum, which makes sense because I signed up over there and the thread I see is just a bunch of joking around.  They're obviously doing the real planning elsewhere.

I'd be inclined to donate some bucks to SA out of appreciation for their role in the Bruce outing.  Seems like they could use some system engineering help.

As for a members account, I'll pass.  Although there are some gems to be found, they are labor intensive to dig out and these clannish social organization deals are not my thing generally.  Seems like they even charge you to upload a personal avatar or something.  And they laugh at Bitcoiners of throwing their money away???

No matter what I'll only fund SA if they can figure out how to take BTC.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 05:04:33 PM

Hey get the hell out of here with your logic, it's clearly all because of this rebel and his campaign to expose us all.  We are truly afraid. 

Another one OUTTED!
thanks!

bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 05:09:25 PM

We were going to do a dump into pastebin, but the treasure trove we found is just too overwhelming.
The info was passed onto folks at Anonymous and a couple Ex members of Lulzsec. If all goes according to plan, people can expect Operation Freemason to overtake Operation Facebook on Nov. 5.
It's going to such a blast when the Freemasons wake up to find out the majority of their servers online have been compromised.

Gerken

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 05:27:49 PM

Hey get the hell out of here with your logic, it's clearly all because of this rebel and his campaign to expose us all.  We are truly afraid.  

Another one OUTTED!
thanks!

Oh no, a user by the name of "bitrebel" from bitcointalk.org, knows I post on another forum!  Whatever will I do?

We were going to do a dump into pastebin, but the treasure trove we found is just too overwhelming.
The info was passed onto folks at Anonymous and a couple Ex members of Lulzsec. If all goes according to plan, people can expect Operation Freemason to overtake Operation Facebook on Nov. 5.
It's going to such a blast when the Freemasons wake up to find out the majority of their servers online have been compromised.

I expected better from you, this is just lame.  Voted 1

DrZaius

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 05:40:31 PM

I don't understand this thread.

Hey guyz I totally {have a copy of Leisure Suit Larry 4 / revived Aeris / know the Lara Croft Nude code / unlocked Shen Long / found Mew} (or whatever you kids' modern equivalent is)

...no, I can't show you. But trust me it's real!!!!

JimTaylor

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:12:22 PM

So you gave members of Anonymous...which is part of 4chan...that was created by SomethingAwful users...SomethingAwful information?  The Freemasons have a hand in everything
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:22:06 PM

So you gave members of Anonymous...which is part of 4chan...that was created by SomethingAwful users...SomethingAwful information?  The Freemasons have a hand in everything

Something like that, I guess. Not exactly though. The people who got in are definitely not Freemasons. What they do with the data is not up to me. I am not the hacker guy.

Gerken

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:37:13 PM

Something like that, I guess. Not exactly though. The people who got in are definitely not Freemasons. What they do with the data is not up to me. I am not the hacker guy.

They definitely are not Freemasons, most assuredly not.  Move along, nothing to see here. 

wolftaur

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:43:07 PM

Yeah, you'd need a clue to be able to hack stuff.

wolftaur

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:45:47 PM

xunker

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:52:31 PM

As the official spokesperson of The Official Worldwide Freemason Shadow Government Conspiracy, LLC*, I can make this statement:

Masons and Freemasonry have nothing to do with SomethingAwful, Bitcoins, The Titanic or Janet Jackson's Wardrobe Malfunction.  The official stance of The Official Worldwide Freemason Shadow Government Conspiracy, LLC is that Masons do not officially exist and anyone who thinks they have seen one probably lying and is a secret operative of The Worldwide Jewish New World Order, Inc**.

*, **: "The Official Worldwide Freemason Shadow Government Conspiracy, LLC" and "The Worldwide Jewish New World Order, Inc" are officially registered trademarks of Fox News.  Janet Jackson's Wardrobe Malfunction used by permission.
RandyFolds

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:53:45 PM

He hacked some tinfoil off the roll to keep the freemasons from stealing his thoughts. Give him a little credit, here.
JimTaylor

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 06:57:31 PM

Bitrebel's Hacking and Information Dump
courtesy of Lulzsec

1. Search results from Google from querying the top 20 posters' usernames.
2. Copied text from a forum.
wolftaur

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 07:02:39 PM

He hacked some tinfoil off the roll to keep the freemasons from stealing his thoughts. Give him a little credit, here.

Why should I? There's a cutting bar built right into the fucking box!

Gerken

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 07:06:06 PM

That bar was provided by THE MAN and they are not allowed in his house. 

RandyFolds

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 07:20:03 PM

That bar was provided by THE MAN and they are not allowed in his house. 

Wolftaur, now we know you are king of the Masons...spreading propaganda to allow a full takeover by THE BAR.
wolftaur

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 07:22:57 PM

Wolftaur, now we know you are king of the Masons...spreading propaganda to allow a full takeover by THE BAR.

That sucks. If I was gonna have to be king of the Masons, I wanted it to be because I like shock collars!

RandyFolds

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 07:34:49 PM

That sucks. If I was gonna have to be king of the Masons, I wanted it to be because I like shock collars!

I sort of assumed that was how you became king.
repentance

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 07:40:52 PM

Bitrebel's Hacking and Information Dump
courtesy of Lulzsec

1. Search results from Google from querying the top 20 posters' usernames.
2. Copied text from a forum.

I was at least expecting something more along the lines of the "social engineering" Aaron Barr used when trying (unsuccessfully) to establish the identity of the "leaders of Anonymous".

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 07:48:22 PM

"leaders of Anonymous".

They're masons too.  Wink
evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 08:17:47 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2011, 10:01:41 AM by evolve

you know, it sounds like someone is too scared to do his own dirty work...i gotta say, its awfully brave of you to hide behind lulsecs skirt.

come on buddy, grow a pair and show us what you got, dont keep us waiting until the 5th....you know how impatient lizard-people are Cheesy
bosschair

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 08:40:38 PM

Wow, I don't know if he was actually serious about contacting lulzsec or if they saw his bluff and picked it up on their own, but word is out that lulzsec is coming after SA.
RandyFolds

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 09:03:58 PM

Wow, I don't know if he was actually serious about contacting lulzsec or if they saw his bluff and picked it up on their own, but word is out that lulzsec is coming after SA.

If this isn't a joke (it's getting harder and harder to tell these days) why in the fuck would they waste their time?
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 09:05:39 PM

If this isn't a joke (it's getting harder and harder to tell these days) why in the fuck would they waste their time?

Because now we have SOLID evidence of the Masons trying to destroy Bitcoin. That's why.

bosschair

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 09:07:35 PM

A) they have been known to take up a good cause for no reason at all
B) the value of a successful anonymous cryptocurrency to lulzsec should be self-evident
wolftaur

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 09:08:06 PM

Because now we have SOLID evidence of the Masons trying to destroy Bitcoin. That's why.

Lulzsec should start by going after Bruce. He's done more damage than the Masons by far.

RandyFolds

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 09:08:21 PM

What solid evidence you fucking fucktard (assuming you aren't just a super-troll)? I really have no clue what your angle is this time, other than spewing shit over everything in these forums.

You should probably go after the shriners too...those sons of bitches in their clown cars and their non-profit hospitals saving poor children day in and day out. It makes me sick.
RandyFolds

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 09:09:14 PM

A) they have been known to take up a good cause for no reason at all
B) the value of a successful anonymous cryptocurrency to lulzsec should be self-evident

If the value is self-evident to them, why would they get involved, knowing that everything they touch turns to shit?
repentance

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 10:44:11 PM

Both Lulzsec and Anonymous have fluid "memberships' and Lulzsec in particular encourages people to do shit on an individual basis while leaving some kind of Lulzsec tag.  If they've already penetrated the SA database as claimed, evidence of that intrusion should exist.

What makes no sense is that either Anonymous or Lulzsec would wait until 5 November to do an information dump.

bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 10:46:12 PM

I wonder how much $$$ it's costing somethingaweful to keep their forum pages out of the public. Without people being able to read them anymore, less people will sign up. The less people who sign up, the less $$ for the Mason trolls.

I think the holes in the Titanic are getting bigger and bigger.  Shocked

evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 10:48:25 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2011, 10:59:07 PM by evolve

well, i guess i dont get to be mason anymore.

SA banned me...took less than a day....$10 down the drain, oh well.

the reptilian overlord wont be pleased....pass me a tinfoil hat bitrebel, i need to hide before the black helicopters come for me....

Gerken

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 10:54:59 PM

I wonder how much $$$ it's costing somethingaweful to keep their forum pages out of the public. Without people being able to read them anymore, less people will sign up. The less people who sign up, the less $$ for the Mason trolls.

Actually its the opposite, going private occasionally is a great way to get lurkers like the ones in here to register.  I saw 3 or 4 people in on thread alone say they were signing up within the day of it going private.   

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 10:58:19 PM

well, pretty sure im not a mason anymore.  SA banned me...took less than a day....$10 down the drain, oh well.

the reptilian overlord wont be pleased....

pass me a tinfoil hat bitrebel, i need to hide before the black helicopters come for me....

Did you pilfer any gems?

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
repentance

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 11:00:06 PM

well, pretty sure im not a mason anymore.  SA banned me...took less than a day....$10 down the drain, oh well.

pass me a tinfoil hat bitrebel, i need to hide before the black helicopters come for me....

What did you cop the ban for?

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 11:00:55 PM

Actually its the opposite, going private occasionally is a great way to get lurkers like the ones in here to register.  I saw 3 or 4 people in on thread alone say they were signing up within the day of it going private.   

Wow!  What a geyser!

evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 11:02:44 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2011, 12:35:35 AM by evolve

someone tricked me into posting an introduction thread...apparently thats a bannable offense there  Roll Eyes   

oh well, fuck it.

heres my badge of honor.........i think i'll have it framed:

Gerken

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 11:03:52 PM

Wow!  What a geyser!

I know right, and this months forum shutoff happened at the perfect time for bitrebel to come up with this insane conspiracy theory so, win win situation!

wolftaur

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 11:04:54 PM

I know right, and this months forum shutoff happened at the perfect time for bitrebel to come up with this insane conspiracy theory so, win win situation!

Isn't it astounding how depriving me of content I don't read resulted in me getting hours of entertainment? Now if only it worked that way when my cable company dropped more channels off the basic package...

FAtlas

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2011, 11:05:44 PM

Someone who shall remain nameless convinced him that you are required to post an intro thread in GBS after registering.

That bastard.
Gerken

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 11:09:57 PM

Someone who shall remain nameless convinced him that you are required to post an intro thread in GBS after registering.

That bastard.

Yeah it was kind of a dick move, but FREE MARKET  He should have done his research and read the rules. 

evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 11:14:05 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2011, 09:18:59 AM by evolve

lame-ass canned free market response

yeah. great.

im not a fucking libertarian though.

PinkiePie

Activity: 70

GROUNDED FOR TROLLING

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2011, 11:18:26 PM

lame canned free market response

yeah. great.

im not a fucking libertarian though.

And now you know why you should be.

--
MOST HONEST FORUM MEMBER AWARD 2011
Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!
FAtlas

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2011, 12:07:44 AM

Well, now I've been banned from SA, too.  I guess I'm with you guys full-time from now on.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 12:23:03 AM

Well, now I've been banned from SA, too.  I guess I'm with you guys full-time from now on.

I'm calling BS.  Got any gems for proof?  Or are you thinking you'll slink back in someday (remember, they've got you credit card info.)

evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 12:36:41 AM

I'm calling BS. 

that was my first thought too.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 12:40:19 AM

I'm calling BS. 

that was my first thought too.

Thanks for showing the badge of honor gem...if briefly.

You know what would be a hoot?  Issue a charge-back on you credit card!  You could make some case that you were scammed (all that little fine print and all.)

evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 12:42:00 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2011, 01:46:19 AM by evolve

Thanks for showing the badge of honor gem...if briefly.

You know what would be a hoot?  Issue a charge-back on you credit card!  You could make some case that you were scammed (all that little fine print and all.)

its still up, i just moved it to a few posts back instead of keeping it as a new post.

im not all that concerned about $10...not worth the effort, honestly.
FAtlas

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2011, 12:43:28 AM

I'm calling BS.  Got any gems for proof?  Or are you thinking you'll slink back in someday (remember, they've got you credit card info.)
https://i.imgur.com/LdquJ.jpg
evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 12:51:01 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2011, 02:22:20 AM by evolve

wow. no shit, same guy that banned me.

.....this was after some other mod had decided to give me a pass on it and just probate me for 15 min ...oz came back and banned me right when my probation was up....  Roll Eyes

well man, welcome to the forums. Smiley    you're not gonna get banned for stupid bullshit here.....and its free.  
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 12:52:01 AM

its still up, im moved it to a few posts back instead of keeping it as a new post.

im not all that concerned about $10...not worth the effort, honestly.

It's not about the money.  For the lulz of God dude don't be such a pansy Smiley

(Actually I have no idea how charge-backs work so I wouldn't probably do it either to be honest.)

Chris Acheson

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 12:54:21 AM

Sweet deal, let the assimilation begin.  Reading that SA thread was the only thing keeping my perspective balanced.  Now that I (and others) no longer have access to it, I'm sure bitcoins will be going UP UP UP.
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 01:10:38 AM

Between all of the harassing PMs, the offers for silence, the blackmail threats etc., I would think you bitches would be smarter than this. Oh well, keep sending me incriminating stuff then.  I can have it all added to the dump file.   Roll Eyes

wolftaur

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 01:11:59 AM

Between all of the harassing PMs, the offers for silence, the blackmail threats etc., I would think you bitches would be smarter than this. Oh well, keep sending me incriminating stuff then.  I can have it all added to the dump file.   Roll Eyes

Pics or it didn't happen.

evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 01:15:16 AM

remove your tongue from lulsecs ass for a second and listen....

no one cares about your freemason conspiracy theory bullshit....this is exactly the type of shit that makes the rest of the forum look like fucktards.

its been fun trolling you for the last day or two, but seriously man, get a fucking grip. 
Jonathan Ryan Owens
Donator

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2011, 01:22:11 AM

wolftaur

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 01:27:27 AM

remove your tongue from lulsecs ass for a second and listen....

no one cares about your freemason conspiracy theory bullshit....this is exactly the type of shit that makes the rest of the forum look like fucktards.

its been fun trolling you for the last day or two, but seriously man, get a fucking grip. 

As much as he's obviously enjoying this, I'd say he has one.

On his hot hard four inches.

mikegogulski

Activity: 360

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2011, 02:06:03 AM

Ye dare not speak His name.

FREE ROSS ULBRICHT, allegedly one of the Dread Pirates Roberts of the Silk Road
evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 02:35:04 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2011, 02:59:39 AM by evolve

looks like you got unbanned,  good for you. 

FAtlas

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2011, 02:51:43 AM

Well, now I've been banned from SA, too.  I guess I'm with you guys full-time from now on.
https://i.imgur.com/LdquJ.jpg

looks like you got unbanned,  good for you.   

http://i54.tinypic.com/n5os50.png

Nah, bought back my account.  I kind of deserved that ban.  I linked to a thread where a guy scrapes goop off his keyboard, masturbates on it, and then spreads the result on his teeth without including any warning.  In my defense, most people should know about the keyboard goop thread at this point and it never had a NWS tag the first time I clicked it, but still.
evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 02:57:39 AM

wow. super gross, lol.
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 07:07:00 AM

well well well, the BITCHES are running scared, aren't they?
Site is STILL UN-ACCESSIBLE after 2 days now!

I single handedly cause the somethingawful forum to shut down to outside access for reading posts!
I have to pat myself on the back, excuse me.  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin   Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

Now the general public can no longer read their lame ass personal self aggrandizing pompous ridiculous mutterings about bitcoins.

I must say, I do like my style.  Cool

DiaperedDynamo

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 07:12:59 AM

Ye dare not speak His name.
Z̩̥̙̘̝ͬ̐͐A͗͛͂̉҉̫͉̜L̹̬ͫ͑ͮͯͭͬ͢͠Gͬ͂̑̒́ͧͤ͒͏̶̡̼͇͕̟̣O̷̶ͬ̆̍ͯͬ͌͊ͯ҉̤̪͕̘

H̘̮̝̥̘̏ͭ̂͐ͦͣe̴͉̠̭ ̫ͥ̀͗͆ͭͦ͂͡w̯̙̯̭̼̺̭͆͋̽̑̆̊h͈̠̯̙̦ͩ͆ͥ̂͆̉̈́o̠͛̾̽͠ ̹͍͓͙̖̳̂͒̉͆͌̆͂́W͙̯̭̱͎̝a͙̪͙i̙͖͉͚̫ͫͬ̉͗̇͑͑͠ͅt̵̪̺̙̟͕͖̃̒̈́̆̐̒ͅṣ̵͍͚̐ ͪͮͫ͂̉̍B̞͇̃ͫ́̐̏̓̆͠ȅ̓̇ͦ̽̕h̞̣̜̟͈̋̊̅̌i͉̩̒ͨ͒̾̈́͢ņ̯̃ͮ̉̚d̆̍͏̫̯̯͍ ̵̍̎̃T̨̩̦͉̝͕̈̾ͧ̓̄ͪ̈́h̳͖̘̙͉̞̲̒̕e͚̫̤͓ͨ̉͆̾̄̀̐ ͍̤̯̻ͨ̇̌ͣ̆̅ͧW͕͇̐̆͟a̖͔l͓͔ͪ̽͛̂̋l̘̟̘͕̖͆͒̓̆́.̡ͦ͊ ̳̜̫̿Ḧ͎̤̝̋ͯ̉ḛ̱͕̘̱̣ͦ̂ͫ͐ͨ ̙̰͉̼̝̳͠w̥͎̯͋̎ͧ͑h̙͎̊̐́͌o̭̬͚ͣ̊̆ ̶̫̻̖̞̻̿W̴͍͙̘̗͇̖a̢̤̔ͩ͂͆i̧͖̻̋ͪ̈̏ͦt̙ͨ̏͗̐̔̓̚͠s̶̿ͩ ͓̗̖̤̻̝͟B̦̭̖̝̃ͭe̷̪̱͖͉̩͍͔̔̄͒h̥̦͇̭̞͉̰ͣͬ́ͩ̔̃̄͞i͈̥͖͚̭ͭ̓̑̋̚ñ̦̲̔͠d̤ͣ̃͐̽ͅ ̘̜̱͆̉ͤ͛T͕̻͉̖͕̒h̡͇ͣͪ͗̏̽͆ȩ̝̹̪͇̒ ͩ̄ͨ̈́̈͐̚҉͚̮̥W͎ͨ̉â̝̝̲̌̈́ͣͧ͟ḽ̰̾͋ͨl̡͔͔̺͓̟͇̤̔̉.̲̫̞͕̙̯̀ͭ̿ͯ̇ͨ̍́ ̤ͥ̒̎ͬͯH̷͔͚̮̗̩̳ͫ̆ȅ͎͓̹̓̐̚͜ ̴̬̮̦̎͌͐͑̐ͪ̚w̡͔͇̽̊͒͑̽̒̏h̥͎̥̬ͯ͋̅ͅo͓̬̫̗͌̚ ̴̜̜̖̺͉ͨ̍̿̚W͉̆̍̎ͩ̀͢a̤̹̤̿͂ͮ̓̏ͅi̬̰ţ̪ͬ̈́͛s̷̤ͧ ̷̹̞͈̦̰̪̪̀̈́͗̒̄B̽ͧ͛͗ͩ̓̒ě̮̺̣ͪͨ̓̂ḩͧͯͣ̎ͭiͪn͙̠͎̞͍̙̜͒̂̑ͬd͙͕͙̭ ͖̬̜ͬ̇̑ͯ͌̚͘T̶̻̺ͤͤ̂̍͒ͣ́h͍̤̩̟̞̦ͤ̅̚͝e̻̩̞͍̞͋̆͟ ̮̩͖͕͕̳̱̽ͥ̂W̯̱̹͚̲̹̓ͨͧȧ̛̬̙͔͉̇ͩ̏͊̚ͅͅl̢̜͉̙̦̙̺ͯ͗ͮͨͥ̉̓ͅl̫̹͆ͧ̒̚.̨̳̞ͫ̔͐̀͛̏̑ ͛̈̐̏͐̈ͨ͡H̪̠̳̼͓͆e̷͉̬̥͎ͧ͌̈͒͒ ̠̰ͭ̒͊̒w̼͍̣͍h͚̰̺̝̤̲̜̒̕ơ̲͈̤̤ͦ͋ͦͬ ̮̖̮ͩ̋̐̌ͅW̜͔̠̘̦͉̮̃ͭ̄̀a͇̠̘̜̫̙̰į͌ts̯͍̬̙͘ ͓͇̈͒̓ͣ̏B͙̞͒e̟̟͉̒̎ḧ̞̝͢i̖̖͈͕̹͓̖n͊̒́ͮd̳ͯ̇̽͝ ͉̉͂̐͗T̘͉̭͔̓̌̾ͨh͚͓̻͚͚̬̍ͩ̽ḛ̩̟̘̦̩̼͊̐͌ ̥͚́W̠͚̮̭̖̓͐̌ͨͫͮ̚a̢̩͚͊́ͬ̂ͭ̋l̠̰͍̭̎͋͒̃͗̅̚ͅl̗ͨ.̯̖̩̞͉͗͐ͥͧ͑͂̀ ̵̳̑́ͫ̈́H̬̣̳͖̬̭͟ͅe̢̖̹̥̋ͧ̿̋̄ ̍ͭͩ҉̪̳̹ẃ̶̱h͈͔̝͚͔͚̟ͬ̑̂̐̎ͥ̿͘o͔ ̗̼̫̜̤͉ͦ̄ͮ͞Ẇ͏̦̘͔͈̫̘ͅa̼͔̭̳̺͎̐̅ͭ̽͋ͭ̈́ͅi͐t͉͎̮̻̘ͫ͐ͤ̈s̵̙̓͐ͪͮ̄ͧ ̶̰̘̺͕̮̐B̴̮̳̫̮̠͖̭͗͋̈e̘̯̺̱̤͓ͦͮ̃ͮ̉̌ͯĥͫ͗i̮̖͕͛͜n̈́d͖͙̘̐ͭ͋̒̌ ͐̓T͔̖͔̖͍̜̙ͬ̽ͮĥ̷͇̻͈̜͂̅̈́̒e̫̖͗̎̄ ͔̤̑ͮ̃W̗ͪ̂͞ả̤̥̠ͮͥͤ͛l̷̺͇̣̲̬l̯͇̃̓ͭ̽́.̬̣̗̻͎̩ͯ͋̀ ͍
̢̥̤̼̺͕̈́ͥ̄͌͐̚H̠̤͕͚̟̱͔e͎͚ͯͩ̐̒ ͇̰̯̜̻ͩ̾͐́͘ͅw̖͕̭̃̇̈́̊̚͟ͅḣ̜̥͔̳̐ͩ́ŏ̅̓̀̂̎͋ ͔ͣ̽W̶̙̤̖͓͙̬ͮͭ̅̽̓̒̚ȃ͓͔̫̟̲̬͓͋̆ͪ̅͐ͭ͡i̵̭͚̤̱̻̬̋̂ͨͦ̐t̻̖̟̠̫̻̐ͭ̅s̳̖ͦ̓̊ͪ ̼ͧͩ̏̀B̵̠̪̪̤̹̭͊ͦͅẻ̡̮̬̫͉̏͑ͧͪh̢̖̪͚̱͉̔̽i͛ͭͧ̈́͆͏̞ṉ̫̦̤̝̃͆͗͂̈́ḑ̞͉̩̩̬ͣ͌̉̍ ̺̭̘̪ͧ̆͊T̡̟̓͆h̻̟̝̙̫̀́͒͛͂͐͗e̟͕͈̰͍ͤ̊̽ ̱̫̦̱̑̎ͪ̒̇W̡̝̦̟͙̩͖̏̽̔̈́ͅa͆ͩl̶̝̟̠͎̳̾̒̿l̢̩̙̮̼̫͙̜̄ͣ̒.̡͓̫̰͍̝͈͋ͩͨ̎ ̻͓̲͎̞͓ͨH͔̲͙͍͈̤͍ȇ̝͙ͨ̐͑̂ ̬̖͍͍̌̀ͅͅw̶̗͓͆̿͊h̷͉̼͓̻̮̒̏ơ͍ ̬̖ͫ̂͞ͅW̖̤͋̅̂̊͋̀ͨ̀ạ̫ḭ͓̫̹̥̘͌͌ͫ̀̿̋͠ẗ́ͫs̩̺͕̮̭̳͔̓̓͞ ͔̹̦͚͈͌̈B̜͈̙̝͎͆ͥ̐ͣͫ͞e̜͕͙͎͍ͧ̓̄hͭͦͧ̅i͈͉̤̭̲̦̣̊̌́̐ͨͦn̦̯͚ͧd̵̼̹̙͔̻̏̍ͫ ̭͓̟͍̮̘̣̇̅̐͌͆T̶̩̠͉̉ͤ̚h̸̬͎͈͎̬͉͌͛ę͕̟̘ͯ͗̅̈́ ̷̹̆̈́W̳̮ͮ́ͫ͛ͪͧ͝ǎ̎͞ḻ͎͉̕l̫̳̯͓̫͌́.̋͋ͪ̉̉̕ ̢̫̮͖͚̍̊̇H̗͖̝̜͑ͦ̊̋e͊̌̈ͫ̽ͦ̚҉͇͔ ̱̦͎͚͉̣̇̔̇̾̒ͩw̨͎̑̈́̌̓͛ͨ́h̗͈̪̩̳̳ͫ̾͋̎͠o͕͇̥̠ͩ̐́̊͊͜ ̄̑̾ͨͥ͒W͊̊a̹̳̰̘͌̋̽̊i̟̓ͧͣͦ̚ț̟̘̘̺̳̍̓͒s͉͇͌ͬ̀͑ͯ̚ ͍͙̱̥̎̿̿ͅB̍ͭ̇̎͏̩̦̭̰̦̬͍e̝̝͉͈̥ͬ͘hͣ̇i͇̭͉͑̑̒ͩṋ̛̎͋ͯͣ͑d̝̹̼̺̩̳̦ͪ̿̓ͭ ͛̃̅ͩ͊͏͚̜̤̩T̪̭͖́̍h͓̤̩ͣͯ̐̽̌ͭe͍̘̮̱͊̾̔ ̛̻̦̩̰̤͚̗ͥW̴̼ạ͈̬̙̪̖̇̃̽̽͐̌ḻ̷͎͎̙͙̠̊̇l̟̦̹͎ͩ̉̃.̣̉ͥ́͢ ͙͚̅̈͛̔ͯ̂H̥͙̆ͣ̾ͩͪ̚̕ē͓̫̘͉͈̻̟̽̋ͬ ̳͎̘͔͉̊w̲̲͉̘̺̺͊̏̑͑ͤ̍́h̢̖̝͎͖ͧͅo̮͙͚͛̉̑ͫ͒̾ ̹̝̰̻ͯW͉̼͓͖̆ͨ̏ͯ̊ͅa̭ͭͭͪͩ̆ͫi̵̬͓͍͓͛̾̓̃ͩ̒t̠͎̖̺͎̫̀͒ͫ̽̅ͪs̜̱̣̮̝ͣ͛̃͝ ̄̀ͫ̈̈B̴̤̟̟̦ͨe̙̳̘̗ͨ̈́h̴ͫ͛͑ͅi̥̹̬̤̤̪̺̔ñ̺̠͕̩͈̲̚d͔̖͙͓̫̟͕ͫ̽͛̍̀̅̈́͢ ̥̳̲̪̈̄̒ͮ̕T͐̒̊̓̔ͣ͘h̟̥͋́ͦ̊͛ͤ͌͠e͕̩̣̗̞̼ͨ̎̓̅ͩ͌̑ ̧̯̯̥͖̩͚̒̄̋̍̔W̼͍ͮą͍̻̳̥̺̙̥l̐͒ͪ͏̻l͚̜͕̖̞̉ͭͫͥ͟.̫̤̼͇̆͢ͅ ̓H̦͎̹̦͙̤͚̔̇̋̽e͚̬͖̦͍̒̂̿ ̪̞͇ͬͥ̋͆͛͗͝w͎̬ĥ̡̯̯̤͖̮̖̥̀o̸̲͔ͯ͌͆̿͒̍̓ͅ ͝W̬ͫͮ͆͌ͪͥ̓͘à̴̟̪ͦ̒̋ͮͭi̙͇̖̳t̹̪̖̠͎͙͂͆̂ͫ̐s̸̺͙͖ͪͬ͗ ̺̳͉̥̱̘̄͌̏͜ͅB̲ͤ̇̉̉͌̔̕ẽ̒h̃͏͈͉ī̵͖̠̳͕̍́ͅǹ̋̀d̻̰̻͚͕̏͂́ͅ ̵̱̝̘̼ͮ̇T̨̙̦̉͊͑̀͐̓h̵̬̹̭̟̫̝͉͐͂͑̚ȩ̮̣ͣ͊͐͆ ̀͐̊̿̅̂͋W̝̘̪̠̳̘̍ͤͫa̶̪̳͍̲̹̘l͙̘̜̹͇͇̿ͪ̌̾͆ͅl̶̓ͥͨ̚.͚̹̞͎̻̜ͬ͐̑ͬͪͦ ͦ͗͂̃͝ ̎̀
̨̝͔̗͖̱̏ͧH̖͖͖̤ͤĕ̮͖̫̄̅̚ ͎̾̇͆͞wh̖̘̰͍ͨ̊̅̃o̙̙̺̻͔͙ͧ͋ͩͪ͘ ̹̲̬̯̠̫́W̸͈̭̉͒ͫa̵̪͗iͪ͛ͮ̄͗ͧ̂ť̴̻͔̳͍͎s͕̪͇̼̬̝͑̑̈̑͗ ̨̲̘͍͌̆B̆è̫͇̝̤h̲̝͙͍͎̬̞̅̈́̑͒ī̴̜̜̙͉͓̹̲̏̇ͤ͗ͤͤņ͆͂̒͌d͇̭̻̺͉̒ͬ̑ͪͣ͑̂ ̶̟̼̥̇̆͗T̤͇̑͋̉ͮͧḣ̴̯̐̃ͣ̉̅e̛̬̳̽͑ͦ̽͐͊̀ ͪ͂ͧ̓ͥ̓͝W̑ͩ҉̜͙̰͇͕̦a̮̦͖̟͈̥͋ͦ͂̄ͅl͇̙̔l͋͆ͪ.̒͏͚̮̦ ̧̯͍̯ͦͯ̿̏̃̅H̛̜̠̫̭͔ͩ́ͅe͈̫̺ͭ͒̇̉ͫͮ ̷̿̏̾͌̇ͫͯẁ̖͎̖̻̳͉͊͋͛̔͜h͓̳̹ọ͉̜͎̦̼͔͆̓͋ͫͭͨ͠ ̵͔̩̠͚̟͛́ͅW̙̦͈̣̍å̲͇̱̳͔͔̃̒̒͌ī̦̭̰̩͛͛̈͐͢t̝ͦ̍̂́ͫ̉̚s͎̞̘ͪ͛̋̑ ͔̖̯̝͚̣̝ͥͦ͝B̦̻͙̝͎̘ẽ̎ͦͤͤh̟̰̠́̽͜ĭ̹̱͎͔̬̪͌̓̅͊̄̚n͖͎̟̭͎̮͗ͮͮ̇̚d̴͍̜̰̘͎ͮ̓̓ͅ ̠̠̟̃̓̏T̞̥̣͉͉̜̉̊̐̾h̼̼͚̹̳̾̐̔ͤ̃̊̚ͅͅe̛̐̽ͩ ̡͍̟ͯ̐̇͌̃Wͥ̔a͙͇͗l͕̙̤ͯ̒l̢̘͍̺͔̾̽ͮͅ.͈̤͈̳̭̍ ͆Ḥ̴̙̩̮͖ͨ͆e͑͛ͫͩ͂ͭ͐ ̨͆̀̐ẇ̻̝͋ḥ̎͌͒̒ͅo̴ͣͤ͆ ̧̘̝͍̔͛̈́ͮW̹̣̏̈̓͢a͔͗̑̊͛͂͟i̹̟̰͉̰̓͌̏̈́ṫ͉̖͍̣ͯs̞̔ ̶̮͕̼̹̾̾́ͪͭB͍̘̦̬̩͕̫̎̔͟e̹̭̹̽ͬ̕h̤͓̫̖̣̠͈ͣͦͦ̋̐ǐ̯͗́̽n̦̮̘ͦͬͤͧ͛̆̐d̟̅ͥ̌ ̜͇ͤ͆͂͒̐̎ͥT̰ͦ͌ͧh͎̳̱̬͙̯͙̃͝e͉ͪ́ͥ ҉̗͉͎͓͓̜W̙̲͒̓̋̏̾ǎ̩̝̱̱̽ͯ͑͡l̨̹̭̦͙̥͈l̜̜̬͚̜̻̓ͤ͘.͎̺̜̹ͬͯͯͨͣ̀ ͌ͧ̎Hͩ͊ͩ̂̒̚ē̺̼̭̳ͫ͑ ̮̥̫̦̺͈̤ͮ̏̐͋̈ͬw͍͔̫̬ͅḥo̯͍͎͉͎͓̞ ̻̲̳͈͖̦ͤ̒̉͘W͈̘̭̙͊̌ͨ̔̏͐a͙͒̿́ͥͦ̅̍͟i̧t͇̰̝̩͉̫ͣ̒̃͗̇̓s̜̥͈͕̰̀̿͌ͪ͊͢ ̥͍̟͇̬̭B͎͚̞̾̈́̂̈́͢e͓̳̺̦̠̥ͩ͒̆̓̾̔ȟ̭̞͙̉͑̍̅ḭ̶̘͍͕̾͌ͩͣn̦̟̦̖̾͢d͚̟̤̺̱ͩͥ̓ͣͮ̎̓ ͗̿̍͆ͥ͆T̵̼̹̟͇͎̈̏ͦͮͬ̇h͈͖̼͚͙͚̝e̲̱͕̟͔̗̤̿ͪ̔͢ ̹̣̤̮̳ͣ̀ͯ̒̇ͩẂ̱̪͚͔͙͚a̋́l̋͗̅͗͜l͊ͤ҉̜̲.̹͉ͧͥͪͦ̇̋̀ ̥̉H͕̋̑́ͧ̄͐̚ė͖͆̄ͥ̉ ̵͇̱̂̈́͛̑w̞͕̔̂ͤͥ͂͂̾hͦ̈́̉ͦ̓̌̈́o̭͖̤̝̫̩ͦͬ͟ ̲̙͍̇͂̋̇́W͔͙̣̬͒̒ͥ̿a̰̫̻͖̘͖̽ͮ͒ͧi̜̰̞ͦ̑͐̓͆ͨ͘t̖̪̤̳͒̚s҉̤̭ ̈́͆͘B̯̣̘͈̩̼̌e͇̳̯̙̦̪͋h̨̞̫̣̠̺̰̓̅̍ͯ̽ͅi̮̙n̖̔ͤ̽̄́̀̚d̯̖̝̦̝̘ ̟̰̮͚̟͔ͭ̐͛̑ͨ̀T̟̯̹̭͍̭ͤ̿́h͙͎̟ͤ̆ͅe̲ͧ͛͛̐͞ ̼̣̻̘̺͈ͧ̕W̟͔͈̣̃̽a̞̪̲̱̳̘̫ͫ̔̀l̳͚̦̽͛̿͒̄ͨ͜l̲̟̘̆ͯ͐.͈͕͙̼̰̗̹̉̚ ̸͑
repentance

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 07:22:03 AM

I single handedly cause the somethingawful forum to shut down to outside access for reading posts!
I have to pat myself on the back, excuse me.  

Not only that, you managed to bend the spacetime continuum and caused them to shut down outside access every month in past years too.

FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 08:17:30 AM

Not only that, you managed to bend the spacetime continuum and caused them to shut down outside access every month in past years too.
How do you explain this ? http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2917448
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 08:30:20 AM

And I managed to get both these two threads on the FIRST PAGE of Google search when someone types in Freemasons+somethingawful together. That really cool! I love my work. Instead of getting paid for it, it costs Freemasons money and makes them respond to even more charges of abuse of public trust.

JeffK

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 08:38:23 AM

How do you explain this ? http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2917448

Stick to UFO conspiracy theories Vegetta, they're your specialty
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 08:41:00 AM

5,800 pageviews (both posts combined) so far and counting, yes counting!   Cool

JeffK

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 08:46:17 AM

You may have bested me this time bitrebel, but you shall never thwart all of US.
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 08:49:19 AM

You may have bested me this time bitrebel, but you shall never thwart all of US.

Don't be so sure. I have done MUCH to bring your organization down throughout the years. This is just my latest effort. I have cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars. I have embarrassed your organization. I have derailed attempts to extort money from local communities. I have published news articles all over the world to your detriment. I have been a fucking powerful, sharp, and nasty thorn in your side for a long time now. Remember that aching pain you forgot all about. That's ME!  Wink

repentance

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 08:52:40 AM

5,800 pageviews (both posts combined) so far and counting, yes counting!

SA Freemasonary thread has 5333 replies and 247953 views.  You've got some catching up to do.

bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 08:55:33 AM

SA Freemasonary thread has 5333 replies and 247953 views.  You've got some catching up to do.

Thanks for that admittance!

That's a LOT of Freemasons over there at the somethingawful forums!

Or maybe you would like to TRY YOUR BEST to explain how so many unrelated people could be posting, commenting, and viewing such NONSENSE?

bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 08:58:40 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked

So, in essence, what you're saying is that "somethingawful forums are pretty much owned, controlled and dominated by Freemasons" ?   Shocked

Thanks! I never knew that until recently. Now I do. That explains EVERYTHING in relation to their attack on the bitcoin forum. It all makes sense now!   Shocked

JeffK

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 09:31:59 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked

So, in essence, what you're saying is that "somethingawful forums are pretty much owned, controlled and dominated by Freemasons" ?   Shocked

Thanks! I never knew that until recently. Now I do. That explains EVERYTHING in relation to their attack on the bitcoin forum. It all makes sense now!   Shocked

So after you stop the Freemasons from achieving your goals. how do you plan on dealing with Freemasons 2: Mason Day? And even if you manage to stop the second, better group of Freemasons, how do you plan on dealing with Freemasons 3: Rise of the Masons?

P.S. we already have Skynet
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 09:34:22 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked

So after you stop the Freemasons from achieving your goals. how do you plan on dealing with Freemasons 2: Mason Day? And even if you manage to stop the second, better group of Freemasons, how do you plan on dealing with Freemasons 3: Rise of the Masons?

P.S. we already have Skynet

Its an educational process, and humanity is almost done with the secret society intelligence module upload.

repentance

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 09:35:55 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked

There've been plenty of topics which run to far more pages than the Freemasons thread.  Perhaps SA is really run by doll fuckers.

bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 09:37:33 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked

There've been plenty of topics which run to far more pages than the Freemasons thread.  Perhaps SA is really run by doll fuckers.

Is that the current most favorite hobby of the perverted Freemasons or something?

bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 09:44:28 AM

Here is a snippet of 33 members of the full list we have of admitted Freemasons on the somethingawful forums. These members have all publicly stated and admitted to membership.

Ginch
Branis
Straithate
Agent 4096
Anatole
Brbill
Stubblyhead
Helmet Jap
Twinkie
Runupon Cracker
Colonial Air Force
Hillridge
Glorified Scrivener
jsavino
chisquared
TinLemon
Powers
madm3rlin
Ari
And I starve
BipolarBear
Lovable Luciferian
Gnumonic
KillianLett
Adomorn
Winkelman
Waywardwoodwose
Replicant-001
JohnGoelGlanton
Riven
DarkPrime

Jeffk (bitcoin forum) -- Jewel #1 (“Any talk of SomethingAwful being a Masons forum should be discontinued now. The presence of a few Masons on a forum of 150,000 probably matches closely to the general population, even if a large contingent of the Moderators are the Masons”

Wafflehound (The truth is hidden in plain sight. Call it satire, but it’s the exact truth about how they think and feel. – “Quote from: WAFFLEHOUND

Dear Bitcoin,

Now that our involvement is more open, I would like you to mull over a few things. One, the only reason our presence is known is because we chose to admit it in an open space. At this point, our plans are too far along for you to interfere. As you're aware we are heavily invested in the current monetary system, even to the extent of branding bills our own with symbols. Our goal was quite simple: Bitcoin needed to go away.

We thought through several strategies, but in the end the one thing that really stood out was the level of distrust and paranoia from the primary users. This created a breeding ground ripe for our members to infiltrate and through primarily simply posting disagreeing viewpoints on your forums, we caused the Bitcoin community to fold in on itself. Paranoia has consumed you, rendered you blind to improvement and closed to criticism. With paranoid fools at the helm, Bitcoin users themselves essentially steered their own ship into an iceberg.

We have won. There is no second chance for Bitcoin, it's obvious that the decline has been happening for a long time and at this point it cannot be stopped. Much like a goat that bleats as it's insides are ritually violated, the denials of the Bitcoin users will be heard only until the moment of their pathetic currencies death.

-WAFFLEHOUND, SA Masonic Liaison

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
(“Goat that bleats until its insides are ritually violated” – Did you read that properly? This is a sacrificial goat, a lamb. The Initiation is to kill it, and bleat it to death. That’s just simple Masonry for you. It’s a KNOWN ritual in the Fraternity of Freemasonry!!!) Do you think they are kidding when they say this? The sheep are supposed to think so, I promise you.

JeffK

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 09:49:39 AM

Here is a snippet of 33 members of the full list we have of admitted Freemasons on the somethingawful forums. These members have all publicly stated and admitted to membership.

Ginch
Branis
Straithate
Agent 4096
Anatole
Brbill
Stubblyhead
Helmet Jap
Twinkie
Runupon Cracker
Colonial Air Force
Hillridge
Glorified Scrivener
jsavino
chisquared
TinLemon
Powers
madm3rlin
Ari
And I starve
BipolarBear
Lovable Luciferian
Gnumonic
KillianLett
Adomorn
Winkelman
Waywardwoodwose
Replicant-001
JohnGoelGlanton
Riven
DarkPrime

Jeffk (bitcoin forum) -- Jewel #1 (“Any talk of SomethingAwful being a Masons forum should be discontinued now. The presence of a few Masons on a forum of 150,000 probably matches closely to the general population, even if a large contingent of the Moderators are the Masons”

Wafflehound (The truth is hidden in plain sight. Call it satire, but it’s the exact truth about how they think and feel. – “Quote from: WAFFLEHOUND

Dear Bitcoin,

Now that our involvement is more open, I would like you to mull over a few things. One, the only reason our presence is known is because we chose to admit it in an open space. At this point, our plans are too far along for you to interfere. As you're aware we are heavily invested in the current monetary system, even to the extent of branding bills our own with symbols. Our goal was quite simple: Bitcoin needed to go away.

We thought through several strategies, but in the end the one thing that really stood out was the level of distrust and paranoia from the primary users. This created a breeding ground ripe for our members to infiltrate and through primarily simply posting disagreeing viewpoints on your forums, we caused the Bitcoin community to fold in on itself. Paranoia has consumed you, rendered you blind to improvement and closed to criticism. With paranoid fools at the helm, Bitcoin users themselves essentially steered their own ship into an iceberg.

We have won. There is no second chance for Bitcoin, it's obvious that the decline has been happening for a long time and at this point it cannot be stopped. Much like a goat that bleats as it's insides are ritually violated, the denials of the Bitcoin users will be heard only until the moment of their pathetic currencies death.

(“Goat that bleats until its insides are ritually violated” – Did you read that properly? This is a sacrificial goat, a lamb. The Initiation is to kill it, and bleat it to death. That’s just simple Masonry for you. It’s a KNOWN ritual in the Fraternity of Freemasonry!!!) Do you think they are kidding when they say this? The sheep are supposed to think so, I promise you.

I already knew all this, show me more
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 09:51:23 AM

Ginch
Branis
Straithate
Agent 4096
Anatole
Brbill
Stubblyhead
Helmet Jap
Twinkie
Runupon Cracker
Colonial Air Force
Hillridge
Glorified Scrivener
jsavino
chisquared
TinLemon
Powers
madm3rlin
Ari
And I starve
BipolarBear
Lovable Luciferian
Gnumonic
KillianLett
Adomorn
Winkelman
Waywardwoodwose
Replicant-001
JohnGoelGlanton
Riven
DarkPrime

Dear Bitcoin,

So full of yourself, Jeffk, as are all Masons. Do you feel privileged? Not this time, sorry. This is not for you! It's for all the other people you have left in the dark.

JeffK

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 09:54:10 AM

Ginch
Branis
Straithate
Agent 4096
Anatole
Brbill
Stubblyhead
Helmet Jap
Twinkie
Runupon Cracker
Colonial Air Force
Hillridge
Glorified Scrivener
jsavino
chisquared
TinLemon
Powers
madm3rlin
Ari
And I starve
BipolarBear
Lovable Luciferian
Gnumonic
KillianLett
Adomorn
Winkelman
Waywardwoodwose
Replicant-001
JohnGoelGlanton
Riven
DarkPrime

Dear Bitcoin,

So full of yourself, Jeffk, as are all Masons. Do you feel privileged? Not this time, sorry. This is not for you! It's for all the other people you have left in the dark.

Feel privileged? I am practically a god
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 09:56:55 AM

Ginch
Branis
Straithate
Agent 4096
Anatole
Brbill
Stubblyhead
Helmet Jap
Twinkie
Runupon Cracker
Colonial Air Force
Hillridge
Glorified Scrivener
jsavino
chisquared
TinLemon
Powers
madm3rlin
Ari
And I starve
BipolarBear
Lovable Luciferian
Gnumonic
KillianLett
Adomorn
Winkelman
Waywardwoodwose
Replicant-001
JohnGoelGlanton
Riven
DarkPrime

Dear Bitcoin,

I know that's what you believe. That's part of the teachings. Nothing new.  Wink
And to be perfectly truthful, I would probably agree with that part, because I am certainly not a christian or a religious ideologue. We are all Gods and Goddesses. Did you just happen upon this realization?
Keep studying, child.

wee baby seamus

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 04:23:53 PM

Wait, sorry, what's your point again? That these people are somehow orchestrating a forum of 150k+ members to do... what exactly?
bitconformist

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 04:33:07 PM

I'm passing on a message from a somethingsmellsawful forum member:
While your list is thankfully incomplete, and you've labeled a couple of people as Masons who are not, this list is war. We had not intended our thread to be viewable to your forum, and we did not intend to have our sensitive personal information exposed in such a way. This, bitrebel, changes things. We cannot be concerned with just watching BitCoin's inevitable fall anymore. We must now deal with those who would attempt to expose us personally.

We already have as much information as we need. Unlike you, we have no need to scatter this information on the internet. We will bide our time, make small moves when we feel we need to, and you will never be sure if your misfortune is coincidence or us.

As to the specifics of your list, I would like to point out that JeffK actually has no relation to us, though we appreciate his work. I'm sure you will take this as us trying to deceive you, but truth be told he has no idea what we are doing. He is a useful messenger, but if you think we're stupid enough to use one of our own as a messenger, one who could have their IP traced by the administration or intercepted through corrupted Tor nodes.

Your cryptocurrency is at an end. There is no sacrificial lamb, just another fucked goat. We've done this before with eGold. with the Icelandic Kronur, and with the early 90's POG market. If you think our presence would be known before it was already too late for you, then you are sadly mistaken.

The goat is a metaphor in a way. After we have finished our work, the internal workings of your system are shredded. So it goes with the goat. The Square, The Compass, the Eye in the Pyramid, the Grenade. These are all symbols we use to subliminally control people. Perhaps you haven't opened your eyes lately. The world already thinks you are paranoid idiots. In truth, you are, but your paranoia has torched any truth you may have found.

If you appreciate our work as a Secret Society, donations are accepted through 17ngddEzMsq2NG7eFmgyzXQw8h9qHpdyg5

-WAFFLEHOUND
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 06:11:56 PM

While your list is thankfully incomplete, and you've labeled a couple of people as Masons who are not, this list is war. We had not intended our thread to be viewable to your forum, and we did not intend to have our sensitive personal information exposed in such a way. This, bitrebel, changes things. We cannot be concerned with just watching BitCoin's inevitable fall anymore. We must now deal with those who would attempt to expose us personally.

We already have as much information as we need. Unlike you, we have no need to scatter this information on the internet. We will bide our time, make small moves when we feel we need to, and you will never be sure if your misfortune is coincidence or us.

As to the specifics of your list, I would like to point out that JeffK actually has no relation to us, though we appreciate his work. I'm sure you will take this as us trying to deceive you, but truth be told he has no idea what we are doing. He is a useful messenger, but if you think we're stupid enough to use one of our own as a messenger, one who could have their IP traced by the administration or intercepted through corrupted Tor nodes.

Your cryptocurrency is at an end. There is no sacrificial lamb, just another fucked goat. We've done this before with eGold. with the Icelandic Kronur, and with the early 90's POG market. If you think our presence would be known before it was already too late for you, then you are sadly mistaken.

The goat is a metaphor in a way. After we have finished our work, the internal workings of your system are shredded. So it goes with the goat. The Square, The Compass, the Eye in the Pyramid, the Grenade. These are all symbols we use to subliminally control people. Perhaps you haven't opened your eyes lately. The world already thinks you are paranoid idiots. In truth, you are, but your paranoia has torched any truth you may have found.

If you appreciate our work as a Secret Society, donations are accepted through 17ngddEzMsq2NG7eFmgyzXQw8h9qHpdyg5

-WAFFLEHOUND

Well you can pass this message onto WaffleBITCH: 1AwUSBeJDMxqH8KjMSNXaXVPw7rJm3Vo4v
This is just one address we'll be taking donations to overthrow your pathetic, weak minded, ill willed, and shallow organization.

RandyFolds

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 06:44:30 PM

-WAFFLEHOUND

Well you can pass this message onto WaffleBITCH: 1AwUSBeJDMxqH8KjMSNXaXVPw7rJm3Vo4v
This is just one address we'll be taking donations to overthrow your pathetic, weak minded, ill willed, and shallow organization.

So, is this a joke or not? Seriously.
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 06:49:13 PM

-WAFFLEHOUND

It's NOT a joke Randyfolds. No more than thousands of people dying in Libya at the hand of the Freemasons, or thousands of people dying in Iraq at their hands, or thousands of people who died in Cambodia, Vietnam, or Chile. It's no funnier than the death of E-Gold or the Liberty Dollar. It's no more humorous than the media blocking Ron Paul from the public, or the sinking of the Lusitania and the beginning of WW! or the financing of Hitler and WWII. The Freemasons have had a hand in every fucked up evil in this world for a long time now, and you think bitcoins are immune, when bitcoins are the most powerful idea that has come along in hundreds of years, which could shift the lever of power in the field of finances and banking?

Its no more of a joke, either, than the Patriot Act, and the loss of ALL your rights and liberties by these same fellows, or uhum, Brothers of Humanity they call themselves, Satan's Cocksuckers I call them.

RandyFolds

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 07:22:51 PM

-WAFFLEHOUND

It's NOT a joke Randyfolds. No more than thousands of people dying in Libya at the hand of the Freemasons, or thousands of people dying in Iraq at their hands, or thousands of people who died in Cambodia, Vietnam, or Chile. It's no funnier than the death of E-Gold or the Liberty Dollar. It's no more humorous than the media blocking Ron Paul from the public, or the sinking of the Lusitania and the beginning of WW! or the financing of Hitler and WWII. The Freemasons have had a hand in every fucked up evil in this world for a long time now, and you think bitcoins are immune, when bitcoins are the most powerful idea that has come along in hundreds of years, which could shift the lever of power in the field of finances and banking?

Its no more of a joke, either, than the Patriot Act, and the loss of ALL your rights and liberties by these same fellows, or uhum, Brothers of Humanity they call themselves, Satan's Cocksuckers I call them.

Wait...so it's not a joke?
Gerken

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 07:37:41 PM

-WAFFLEHOUND

So what are you trying to say exactly. 

RandyFolds

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 07:40:13 PM

-WAFFLEHOUND

So what are you trying to say exactly. 

I am pretty sure he's saying you were off in the jungles of Vietnam, killing Charlie.
mikegogulski

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2011, 08:38:08 AM

I am pretty sure he's saying you were off in the jungles of Vietnam, killing Charlie.

Charlie needed to die anyway. Uf, the friends he had!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lhqOzYgbZo

Stalin-chan

View Profile
September 05, 2011, 08:51:08 AM

The masons are a perfect fit for bitcoins, Masons could do for bitcoin what Aleister Crowley did for casual sex.
DiaperedDynamo

View Profile
September 05, 2011, 08:51:49 AM

The masons are a perfect fit for bitcoins, Masons could do for bitcoin what Aleister Crowley did for casual sex.
Have it?
Stalin-chan

View Profile
September 05, 2011, 08:54:33 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2011, 09:06:39 AM by Stalin-chan

Have it?
Oooohhyeeeeaaah.
BitcoinPorn

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2011, 12:27:04 PM

Oh SA, never change.

bitconformist

View Profile
September 05, 2011, 01:17:59 PM

Oh SA, never change.
Pretty sure that dude is legit.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1931;sa=showPosts;start=780
BitcoinPorn

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2011, 01:23:17 PM

Not only legit, but possibly making big moves for Bitcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=41155.0

I don't think I said he wasn't legit and I am not sure where that was implied :/   I just like that screen shot from SA is all Smiley

mikegogulski

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2011, 02:00:07 PM

We gonna fix this befor In-Q-Tel-Con-12. Trust me.

The Script

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 03:30:06 AM

I read this thread and wonder: who is trolling who?
BitcoinPorn

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2011, 03:32:19 AM

Are you saying that bitrebel is actually an SA goon?

bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 03:40:30 AM

Are you saying that bitrebel is actually an SA goon?

Now that's funny!

Stalin-chan

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 04:14:02 AM

Now that's funny!

Comedy gold.
JeffK

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 04:29:30 AM

I, for one, cannot believe bitrebel is anything but an act
RandyFolds

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 04:45:32 AM

I, for one, cannot believe bitrebel is anything but an act

I thought the same, but then I consider how many books and documentaries have been published on the matter, so there has to be people that are legitimately this fucking nuts. They can't all be trolling.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 04:56:30 AM

I thought the same, but then I consider how many books and documentaries have been published on the matter, so there has to be people that are legitimately this fucking nuts. They can't all be trolling.

I always thought of Freemasons as sort of your grandpa's crazy world-controlling secret society. Kind of dated. I think legit crazy people have mostly moved on to different organizations to be paranoid about.

Also, people nutty enough to believe stuff like this have a certain kind of way-up-in-the-clouds writing style that's instantly identifiable. Bitrebel comes off as more TV character crazy than real crazy. It's funny and all, but I can't see why anyone would think it's real.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 08:15:16 AM

Ginch
Branis
Straithate
Agent 4096
Anatole
Brbill
Stubblyhead
Helmet Jap
Twinkie
Runupon Cracker
Colonial Air Force
Hillridge
Glorified Scrivener
jsavino
chisquared
TinLemon
Powers
madm3rlin
Ari
And I starve
BipolarBear
Lovable Luciferian
Gnumonic
KillianLett
Adomorn
Winkelman
Waywardwoodwose
Replicant-001
JohnGoelGlanton
Riven
DarkPrime

Dear Bitcoin,

You're just a moron.

I think I speak for the entire community when I say this...
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 08:23:58 AM

Ginch
Branis
Straithate
Agent 4096
Anatole
Brbill
Stubblyhead
Helmet Jap
Twinkie
Runupon Cracker
Colonial Air Force
Hillridge
Glorified Scrivener
jsavino
chisquared
TinLemon
Powers
madm3rlin
Ari
And I starve
BipolarBear
Lovable Luciferian
Gnumonic
KillianLett
Adomorn
Winkelman
Waywardwoodwose
Replicant-001
JohnGoelGlanton
Riven
DarkPrime

Dear Bitcoin,

You're just a moron.

I think I speak for the entire community when I say this...

Thank you FlipPro, for showing me your true colors. I value your presence in the forums, here. Sincerely!
And I do not say that to prop you up. I say that sincerely, since I can actually feel and see your genuine soul. You ask questions. You raise your hand. You act politely. What more can you ask from a person who question, ponders and is neutral? What more can you ask from a genuine human being who wants to know?
 I salute you, FlipPro!
Ponder on! and do not stop your quest for answers and knowledge. Never rest, for the truth!

Most of ALL, I can see you think for yourself. I commend you for that!

DiaperedDynamo

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 03:18:34 PM

It's been two days since that list, are you going to post some hard evidence or should we start requesting you be banned?
The Script

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 06, 2011, 04:23:47 PM

It's been two days since that list, are you going to post some hard evidence or should we start requesting you be banned?

Troll or not he's an attention whore.  Just ignore him and hope he goes away.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: