Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:19:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Freemasons Shut Down Public Access to Somethingaweful Bitcoin (SA) Forums  (Read 15002 times)
RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 07:34:49 PM

Wolftaur, now we know you are king of the Masons...spreading propaganda to allow a full takeover by THE BAR.

That sucks. If I was gonna have to be king of the Masons, I wanted it to be because I like shock collars!

I sort of assumed that was how you became king.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 07:40:52 PM

Bitrebel's Hacking and Information Dump
courtesy of Lulzsec

1. Search results from Google from querying the top 20 posters' usernames.
2. Copied text from a forum.

I was at least expecting something more along the lines of the "social engineering" Aaron Barr used when trying (unsuccessfully) to establish the identity of the "leaders of Anonymous".

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 07:48:22 PM

"leaders of Anonymous".

They're masons too.  Wink
evolve

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 08:17:47 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2011, 10:01:41 AM by evolve

We were going to do a dump into pastebin, but the treasure trove we found is just too overwhelming.
The info was passed onto folks at Anonymous and a couple Ex members of Lulzsec. If all goes according to plan, people can expect Operation Freemason to overtake Operation Facebook on Nov. 5.
It's going to such a blast when the Freemasons wake up to find out the majority of their servers online have been compromised.

you know, it sounds like someone is too scared to do his own dirty work...i gotta say, its awfully brave of you to hide behind lulsecs skirt.

come on buddy, grow a pair and show us what you got, dont keep us waiting until the 5th....you know how impatient lizard-people are Cheesy
bosschair

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 08:40:38 PM

Wow, I don't know if he was actually serious about contacting lulzsec or if they saw his bluff and picked it up on their own, but word is out that lulzsec is coming after SA.
RandyFolds

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 09:03:58 PM

Wow, I don't know if he was actually serious about contacting lulzsec or if they saw his bluff and picked it up on their own, but word is out that lulzsec is coming after SA.

If this isn't a joke (it's getting harder and harder to tell these days) why in the fuck would they waste their time?
bitrebel (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 09:05:39 PM

If this isn't a joke (it's getting harder and harder to tell these days) why in the fuck would they waste their time?

Because now we have SOLID evidence of the Masons trying to destroy Bitcoin. That's why.

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
bosschair

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 09:07:35 PM

A) they have been known to take up a good cause for no reason at all
B) the value of a successful anonymous cryptocurrency to lulzsec should be self-evident
wolftaur

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 09:08:06 PM

Because now we have SOLID evidence of the Masons trying to destroy Bitcoin. That's why.

Lulzsec should start by going after Bruce. He's done more damage than the Masons by far.

"MOOOOOOOM! SOME MYTHICAL WOLFBEAST GUY IS MAKING FUN OF ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!"
RandyFolds

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 09:08:21 PM

What solid evidence you fucking fucktard (assuming you aren't just a super-troll)? I really have no clue what your angle is this time, other than spewing shit over everything in these forums.

You should probably go after the shriners too...those sons of bitches in their clown cars and their non-profit hospitals saving poor children day in and day out. It makes me sick.
RandyFolds

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 09:09:14 PM

A) they have been known to take up a good cause for no reason at all
B) the value of a successful anonymous cryptocurrency to lulzsec should be self-evident

If the value is self-evident to them, why would they get involved, knowing that everything they touch turns to shit?
repentance

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 10:44:11 PM

Both Lulzsec and Anonymous have fluid "memberships' and Lulzsec in particular encourages people to do shit on an individual basis while leaving some kind of Lulzsec tag.  If they've already penetrated the SA database as claimed, evidence of that intrusion should exist.

What makes no sense is that either Anonymous or Lulzsec would wait until 5 November to do an information dump.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
bitrebel (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 10:46:12 PM

I wonder how much $$$ it's costing somethingaweful to keep their forum pages out of the public. Without people being able to read them anymore, less people will sign up. The less people who sign up, the less $$ for the Mason trolls.

I think the holes in the Titanic are getting bigger and bigger.  Shocked

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 10:48:25 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2011, 10:59:07 PM by evolve

well, i guess i dont get to be mason anymore.

SA banned me...took less than a day....$10 down the drain, oh well.

the reptilian overlord wont be pleased....pass me a tinfoil hat bitrebel, i need to hide before the black helicopters come for me....

Gerken

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 10:54:59 PM

I wonder how much $$$ it's costing somethingaweful to keep their forum pages out of the public. Without people being able to read them anymore, less people will sign up. The less people who sign up, the less $$ for the Mason trolls.

Actually its the opposite, going private occasionally is a great way to get lurkers like the ones in here to register.  I saw 3 or 4 people in on thread alone say they were signing up within the day of it going private.   

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 10:58:19 PM

well, pretty sure im not a mason anymore.  SA banned me...took less than a day....$10 down the drain, oh well.

the reptilian overlord wont be pleased....

pass me a tinfoil hat bitrebel, i need to hide before the black helicopters come for me....

Did you pilfer any gems?

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
repentance

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 11:00:06 PM

well, pretty sure im not a mason anymore.  SA banned me...took less than a day....$10 down the drain, oh well.

pass me a tinfoil hat bitrebel, i need to hide before the black helicopters come for me....

What did you cop the ban for?

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 11:00:55 PM

Actually its the opposite, going private occasionally is a great way to get lurkers like the ones in here to register.  I saw 3 or 4 people in on thread alone say they were signing up within the day of it going private.   

Wow!  What a geyser!

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 11:02:44 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2011, 12:35:35 AM by evolve

What did you cop the ban for?

someone tricked me into posting an introduction thread...apparently thats a bannable offense there  Roll Eyes   

oh well, fuck it.

heres my badge of honor.........i think i'll have it framed:

Gerken

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 11:03:52 PM

Wow!  What a geyser!

I know right, and this months forum shutoff happened at the perfect time for bitrebel to come up with this insane conspiracy theory so, win win situation!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: