Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:05:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Freemasons Shut Down Public Access to Somethingaweful Bitcoin (SA) Forums  (Read 15002 times)
evolve

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 02:35:04 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2011, 02:59:39 AM by evolve

Well, now I've been banned from SA, too.  I guess I'm with you guys full-time from now on.

looks like you got unbanned,  good for you. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FAtlas

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2011, 02:51:43 AM

Well, now I've been banned from SA, too.  I guess I'm with you guys full-time from now on.
https://i.imgur.com/LdquJ.jpg

looks like you got unbanned,  good for you.   

http://i54.tinypic.com/n5os50.png

Nah, bought back my account.  I kind of deserved that ban.  I linked to a thread where a guy scrapes goop off his keyboard, masturbates on it, and then spreads the result on his teeth without including any warning.  In my defense, most people should know about the keyboard goop thread at this point and it never had a NWS tag the first time I clicked it, but still.
evolve

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 02:57:39 AM

wow. super gross, lol.
bitrebel (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 07:07:00 AM

well well well, the BITCHES are running scared, aren't they?
Site is STILL UN-ACCESSIBLE after 2 days now!

I single handedly cause the somethingawful forum to shut down to outside access for reading posts!
I have to pat myself on the back, excuse me.  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin   Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

Now the general public can no longer read their lame ass personal self aggrandizing pompous ridiculous mutterings about bitcoins.

I must say, I do like my style.  Cool

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
DiaperedDynamo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 07:12:59 AM

the reptilian overlord wont be pleased....

Ye dare not speak His name.
Z̩̥̙̘̝ͬ̐͐A͗͛͂̉҉̫͉̜L̹̬ͫ͑ͮͯͭͬ͢͠Gͬ͂̑̒́ͧͤ͒͏̶̡̼͇͕̟̣O̷̶ͬ̆̍ͯͬ͌͊ͯ҉̤̪͕̘

H̘̮̝̥̘̏ͭ̂͐ͦͣe̴͉̠̭ ̫ͥ̀͗͆ͭͦ͂͡w̯̙̯̭̼̺̭͆͋̽̑̆̊h͈̠̯̙̦ͩ͆ͥ̂͆̉̈́o̠͛̾̽͠ ̹͍͓͙̖̳̂͒̉͆͌̆͂́W͙̯̭̱͎̝a͙̪͙i̙͖͉͚̫ͫͬ̉͗̇͑͑͠ͅt̵̪̺̙̟͕͖̃̒̈́̆̐̒ͅṣ̵͍͚̐ ͪͮͫ͂̉̍B̞͇̃ͫ́̐̏̓̆͠ȅ̓̇ͦ̽̕h̞̣̜̟͈̋̊̅̌i͉̩̒ͨ͒̾̈́͢ņ̯̃ͮ̉̚d̆̍͏̫̯̯͍ ̵̍̎̃T̨̩̦͉̝͕̈̾ͧ̓̄ͪ̈́h̳͖̘̙͉̞̲̒̕e͚̫̤͓ͨ̉͆̾̄̀̐ ͍̤̯̻ͨ̇̌ͣ̆̅ͧW͕͇̐̆͟a̖͔l͓͔ͪ̽͛̂̋l̘̟̘͕̖͆͒̓̆́.̡ͦ͊ ̳̜̫̿Ḧ͎̤̝̋ͯ̉ḛ̱͕̘̱̣ͦ̂ͫ͐ͨ ̙̰͉̼̝̳͠w̥͎̯͋̎ͧ͑h̙͎̊̐́͌o̭̬͚ͣ̊̆ ̶̫̻̖̞̻̿W̴͍͙̘̗͇̖a̢̤̔ͩ͂͆i̧͖̻̋ͪ̈̏ͦt̙ͨ̏͗̐̔̓̚͠s̶̿ͩ ͓̗̖̤̻̝͟B̦̭̖̝̃ͭe̷̪̱͖͉̩͍͔̔̄͒h̥̦͇̭̞͉̰ͣͬ́ͩ̔̃̄͞i͈̥͖͚̭ͭ̓̑̋̚ñ̦̲̔͠d̤ͣ̃͐̽ͅ ̘̜̱͆̉ͤ͛T͕̻͉̖͕̒h̡͇ͣͪ͗̏̽͆ȩ̝̹̪͇̒ ͩ̄ͨ̈́̈͐̚҉͚̮̥W͎ͨ̉â̝̝̲̌̈́ͣͧ͟ḽ̰̾͋ͨl̡͔͔̺͓̟͇̤̔̉.̲̫̞͕̙̯̀ͭ̿ͯ̇ͨ̍́ ̤ͥ̒̎ͬͯH̷͔͚̮̗̩̳ͫ̆ȅ͎͓̹̓̐̚͜ ̴̬̮̦̎͌͐͑̐ͪ̚w̡͔͇̽̊͒͑̽̒̏h̥͎̥̬ͯ͋̅ͅo͓̬̫̗͌̚ ̴̜̜̖̺͉ͨ̍̿̚W͉̆̍̎ͩ̀͢a̤̹̤̿͂ͮ̓̏ͅi̬̰ţ̪ͬ̈́͛s̷̤ͧ ̷̹̞͈̦̰̪̪̀̈́͗̒̄B̽ͧ͛͗ͩ̓̒ě̮̺̣ͪͨ̓̂ḩͧͯͣ̎ͭiͪn͙̠͎̞͍̙̜͒̂̑ͬd͙͕͙̭ ͖̬̜ͬ̇̑ͯ͌̚͘T̶̻̺ͤͤ̂̍͒ͣ́h͍̤̩̟̞̦ͤ̅̚͝e̻̩̞͍̞͋̆͟ ̮̩͖͕͕̳̱̽ͥ̂W̯̱̹͚̲̹̓ͨͧȧ̛̬̙͔͉̇ͩ̏͊̚ͅͅl̢̜͉̙̦̙̺ͯ͗ͮͨͥ̉̓ͅl̫̹͆ͧ̒̚.̨̳̞ͫ̔͐̀͛̏̑ ͛̈̐̏͐̈ͨ͡H̪̠̳̼͓͆e̷͉̬̥͎ͧ͌̈͒͒ ̠̰ͭ̒͊̒w̼͍̣͍h͚̰̺̝̤̲̜̒̕ơ̲͈̤̤ͦ͋ͦͬ ̮̖̮ͩ̋̐̌ͅW̜͔̠̘̦͉̮̃ͭ̄̀a͇̠̘̜̫̙̰į͌ts̯͍̬̙͘ ͓͇̈͒̓ͣ̏B͙̞͒e̟̟͉̒̎ḧ̞̝͢i̖̖͈͕̹͓̖n͊̒́ͮd̳ͯ̇̽͝ ͉̉͂̐͗T̘͉̭͔̓̌̾ͨh͚͓̻͚͚̬̍ͩ̽ḛ̩̟̘̦̩̼͊̐͌ ̥͚́W̠͚̮̭̖̓͐̌ͨͫͮ̚a̢̩͚͊́ͬ̂ͭ̋l̠̰͍̭̎͋͒̃͗̅̚ͅl̗ͨ.̯̖̩̞͉͗͐ͥͧ͑͂̀ ̵̳̑́ͫ̈́H̬̣̳͖̬̭͟ͅe̢̖̹̥̋ͧ̿̋̄ ̍ͭͩ҉̪̳̹ẃ̶̱h͈͔̝͚͔͚̟ͬ̑̂̐̎ͥ̿͘o͔ ̗̼̫̜̤͉ͦ̄ͮ͞Ẇ͏̦̘͔͈̫̘ͅa̼͔̭̳̺͎̐̅ͭ̽͋ͭ̈́ͅi͐t͉͎̮̻̘ͫ͐ͤ̈s̵̙̓͐ͪͮ̄ͧ ̶̰̘̺͕̮̐B̴̮̳̫̮̠͖̭͗͋̈e̘̯̺̱̤͓ͦͮ̃ͮ̉̌ͯĥͫ͗i̮̖͕͛͜n̈́d͖͙̘̐ͭ͋̒̌ ͐̓T͔̖͔̖͍̜̙ͬ̽ͮĥ̷͇̻͈̜͂̅̈́̒e̫̖͗̎̄ ͔̤̑ͮ̃W̗ͪ̂͞ả̤̥̠ͮͥͤ͛l̷̺͇̣̲̬l̯͇̃̓ͭ̽́.̬̣̗̻͎̩ͯ͋̀ ͍
̢̥̤̼̺͕̈́ͥ̄͌͐̚H̠̤͕͚̟̱͔e͎͚ͯͩ̐̒ ͇̰̯̜̻ͩ̾͐́͘ͅw̖͕̭̃̇̈́̊̚͟ͅḣ̜̥͔̳̐ͩ́ŏ̅̓̀̂̎͋ ͔ͣ̽W̶̙̤̖͓͙̬ͮͭ̅̽̓̒̚ȃ͓͔̫̟̲̬͓͋̆ͪ̅͐ͭ͡i̵̭͚̤̱̻̬̋̂ͨͦ̐t̻̖̟̠̫̻̐ͭ̅s̳̖ͦ̓̊ͪ ̼ͧͩ̏̀B̵̠̪̪̤̹̭͊ͦͅẻ̡̮̬̫͉̏͑ͧͪh̢̖̪͚̱͉̔̽i͛ͭͧ̈́͆͏̞ṉ̫̦̤̝̃͆͗͂̈́ḑ̞͉̩̩̬ͣ͌̉̍ ̺̭̘̪ͧ̆͊T̡̟̓͆h̻̟̝̙̫̀́͒͛͂͐͗e̟͕͈̰͍ͤ̊̽ ̱̫̦̱̑̎ͪ̒̇W̡̝̦̟͙̩͖̏̽̔̈́ͅa͆ͩl̶̝̟̠͎̳̾̒̿l̢̩̙̮̼̫͙̜̄ͣ̒.̡͓̫̰͍̝͈͋ͩͨ̎ ̻͓̲͎̞͓ͨH͔̲͙͍͈̤͍ȇ̝͙ͨ̐͑̂ ̬̖͍͍̌̀ͅͅw̶̗͓͆̿͊h̷͉̼͓̻̮̒̏ơ͍ ̬̖ͫ̂͞ͅW̖̤͋̅̂̊͋̀ͨ̀ạ̫ḭ͓̫̹̥̘͌͌ͫ̀̿̋͠ẗ́ͫs̩̺͕̮̭̳͔̓̓͞ ͔̹̦͚͈͌̈B̜͈̙̝͎͆ͥ̐ͣͫ͞e̜͕͙͎͍ͧ̓̄hͭͦͧ̅i͈͉̤̭̲̦̣̊̌́̐ͨͦn̦̯͚ͧd̵̼̹̙͔̻̏̍ͫ ̭͓̟͍̮̘̣̇̅̐͌͆T̶̩̠͉̉ͤ̚h̸̬͎͈͎̬͉͌͛ę͕̟̘ͯ͗̅̈́ ̷̹̆̈́W̳̮ͮ́ͫ͛ͪͧ͝ǎ̎͞ḻ͎͉̕l̫̳̯͓̫͌́.̋͋ͪ̉̉̕ ̢̫̮͖͚̍̊̇H̗͖̝̜͑ͦ̊̋e͊̌̈ͫ̽ͦ̚҉͇͔ ̱̦͎͚͉̣̇̔̇̾̒ͩw̨͎̑̈́̌̓͛ͨ́h̗͈̪̩̳̳ͫ̾͋̎͠o͕͇̥̠ͩ̐́̊͊͜ ̄̑̾ͨͥ͒W͊̊a̹̳̰̘͌̋̽̊i̟̓ͧͣͦ̚ț̟̘̘̺̳̍̓͒s͉͇͌ͬ̀͑ͯ̚ ͍͙̱̥̎̿̿ͅB̍ͭ̇̎͏̩̦̭̰̦̬͍e̝̝͉͈̥ͬ͘hͣ̇i͇̭͉͑̑̒ͩṋ̛̎͋ͯͣ͑d̝̹̼̺̩̳̦ͪ̿̓ͭ ͛̃̅ͩ͊͏͚̜̤̩T̪̭͖́̍h͓̤̩ͣͯ̐̽̌ͭe͍̘̮̱͊̾̔ ̛̻̦̩̰̤͚̗ͥW̴̼ạ͈̬̙̪̖̇̃̽̽͐̌ḻ̷͎͎̙͙̠̊̇l̟̦̹͎ͩ̉̃.̣̉ͥ́͢ ͙͚̅̈͛̔ͯ̂H̥͙̆ͣ̾ͩͪ̚̕ē͓̫̘͉͈̻̟̽̋ͬ ̳͎̘͔͉̊w̲̲͉̘̺̺͊̏̑͑ͤ̍́h̢̖̝͎͖ͧͅo̮͙͚͛̉̑ͫ͒̾ ̹̝̰̻ͯW͉̼͓͖̆ͨ̏ͯ̊ͅa̭ͭͭͪͩ̆ͫi̵̬͓͍͓͛̾̓̃ͩ̒t̠͎̖̺͎̫̀͒ͫ̽̅ͪs̜̱̣̮̝ͣ͛̃͝ ̄̀ͫ̈̈B̴̤̟̟̦ͨe̙̳̘̗ͨ̈́h̴ͫ͛͑ͅi̥̹̬̤̤̪̺̔ñ̺̠͕̩͈̲̚d͔̖͙͓̫̟͕ͫ̽͛̍̀̅̈́͢ ̥̳̲̪̈̄̒ͮ̕T͐̒̊̓̔ͣ͘h̟̥͋́ͦ̊͛ͤ͌͠e͕̩̣̗̞̼ͨ̎̓̅ͩ͌̑ ̧̯̯̥͖̩͚̒̄̋̍̔W̼͍ͮą͍̻̳̥̺̙̥l̐͒ͪ͏̻l͚̜͕̖̞̉ͭͫͥ͟.̫̤̼͇̆͢ͅ ̓H̦͎̹̦͙̤͚̔̇̋̽e͚̬͖̦͍̒̂̿ ̪̞͇ͬͥ̋͆͛͗͝w͎̬ĥ̡̯̯̤͖̮̖̥̀o̸̲͔ͯ͌͆̿͒̍̓ͅ ͝W̬ͫͮ͆͌ͪͥ̓͘à̴̟̪ͦ̒̋ͮͭi̙͇̖̳t̹̪̖̠͎͙͂͆̂ͫ̐s̸̺͙͖ͪͬ͗ ̺̳͉̥̱̘̄͌̏͜ͅB̲ͤ̇̉̉͌̔̕ẽ̒h̃͏͈͉ī̵͖̠̳͕̍́ͅǹ̋̀d̻̰̻͚͕̏͂́ͅ ̵̱̝̘̼ͮ̇T̨̙̦̉͊͑̀͐̓h̵̬̹̭̟̫̝͉͐͂͑̚ȩ̮̣ͣ͊͐͆ ̀͐̊̿̅̂͋W̝̘̪̠̳̘̍ͤͫa̶̪̳͍̲̹̘l͙̘̜̹͇͇̿ͪ̌̾͆ͅl̶̓ͥͨ̚.͚̹̞͎̻̜ͬ͐̑ͬͪͦ ͦ͗͂̃͝ ̎̀
̨̝͔̗͖̱̏ͧH̖͖͖̤ͤĕ̮͖̫̄̅̚ ͎̾̇͆͞wh̖̘̰͍ͨ̊̅̃o̙̙̺̻͔͙ͧ͋ͩͪ͘ ̹̲̬̯̠̫́W̸͈̭̉͒ͫa̵̪͗iͪ͛ͮ̄͗ͧ̂ť̴̻͔̳͍͎s͕̪͇̼̬̝͑̑̈̑͗ ̨̲̘͍͌̆B̆è̫͇̝̤h̲̝͙͍͎̬̞̅̈́̑͒ī̴̜̜̙͉͓̹̲̏̇ͤ͗ͤͤņ͆͂̒͌d͇̭̻̺͉̒ͬ̑ͪͣ͑̂ ̶̟̼̥̇̆͗T̤͇̑͋̉ͮͧḣ̴̯̐̃ͣ̉̅e̛̬̳̽͑ͦ̽͐͊̀ ͪ͂ͧ̓ͥ̓͝W̑ͩ҉̜͙̰͇͕̦a̮̦͖̟͈̥͋ͦ͂̄ͅl͇̙̔l͋͆ͪ.̒͏͚̮̦ ̧̯͍̯ͦͯ̿̏̃̅H̛̜̠̫̭͔ͩ́ͅe͈̫̺ͭ͒̇̉ͫͮ ̷̿̏̾͌̇ͫͯẁ̖͎̖̻̳͉͊͋͛̔͜h͓̳̹ọ͉̜͎̦̼͔͆̓͋ͫͭͨ͠ ̵͔̩̠͚̟͛́ͅW̙̦͈̣̍å̲͇̱̳͔͔̃̒̒͌ī̦̭̰̩͛͛̈͐͢t̝ͦ̍̂́ͫ̉̚s͎̞̘ͪ͛̋̑ ͔̖̯̝͚̣̝ͥͦ͝B̦̻͙̝͎̘ẽ̎ͦͤͤh̟̰̠́̽͜ĭ̹̱͎͔̬̪͌̓̅͊̄̚n͖͎̟̭͎̮͗ͮͮ̇̚d̴͍̜̰̘͎ͮ̓̓ͅ ̠̠̟̃̓̏T̞̥̣͉͉̜̉̊̐̾h̼̼͚̹̳̾̐̔ͤ̃̊̚ͅͅe̛̐̽ͩ ̡͍̟ͯ̐̇͌̃Wͥ̔a͙͇͗l͕̙̤ͯ̒l̢̘͍̺͔̾̽ͮͅ.͈̤͈̳̭̍ ͆Ḥ̴̙̩̮͖ͨ͆e͑͛ͫͩ͂ͭ͐ ̨͆̀̐ẇ̻̝͋ḥ̎͌͒̒ͅo̴ͣͤ͆ ̧̘̝͍̔͛̈́ͮW̹̣̏̈̓͢a͔͗̑̊͛͂͟i̹̟̰͉̰̓͌̏̈́ṫ͉̖͍̣ͯs̞̔ ̶̮͕̼̹̾̾́ͪͭB͍̘̦̬̩͕̫̎̔͟e̹̭̹̽ͬ̕h̤͓̫̖̣̠͈ͣͦͦ̋̐ǐ̯͗́̽n̦̮̘ͦͬͤͧ͛̆̐d̟̅ͥ̌ ̜͇ͤ͆͂͒̐̎ͥT̰ͦ͌ͧh͎̳̱̬͙̯͙̃͝e͉ͪ́ͥ ҉̗͉͎͓͓̜W̙̲͒̓̋̏̾ǎ̩̝̱̱̽ͯ͑͡l̨̹̭̦͙̥͈l̜̜̬͚̜̻̓ͤ͘.͎̺̜̹ͬͯͯͨͣ̀ ͌ͧ̎Hͩ͊ͩ̂̒̚ē̺̼̭̳ͫ͑ ̮̥̫̦̺͈̤ͮ̏̐͋̈ͬw͍͔̫̬ͅḥo̯͍͎͉͎͓̞ ̻̲̳͈͖̦ͤ̒̉͘W͈̘̭̙͊̌ͨ̔̏͐a͙͒̿́ͥͦ̅̍͟i̧t͇̰̝̩͉̫ͣ̒̃͗̇̓s̜̥͈͕̰̀̿͌ͪ͊͢ ̥͍̟͇̬̭B͎͚̞̾̈́̂̈́͢e͓̳̺̦̠̥ͩ͒̆̓̾̔ȟ̭̞͙̉͑̍̅ḭ̶̘͍͕̾͌ͩͣn̦̟̦̖̾͢d͚̟̤̺̱ͩͥ̓ͣͮ̎̓ ͗̿̍͆ͥ͆T̵̼̹̟͇͎̈̏ͦͮͬ̇h͈͖̼͚͙͚̝e̲̱͕̟͔̗̤̿ͪ̔͢ ̹̣̤̮̳ͣ̀ͯ̒̇ͩẂ̱̪͚͔͙͚a̋́l̋͗̅͗͜l͊ͤ҉̜̲.̹͉ͧͥͪͦ̇̋̀ ̥̉H͕̋̑́ͧ̄͐̚ė͖͆̄ͥ̉ ̵͇̱̂̈́͛̑w̞͕̔̂ͤͥ͂͂̾hͦ̈́̉ͦ̓̌̈́o̭͖̤̝̫̩ͦͬ͟ ̲̙͍̇͂̋̇́W͔͙̣̬͒̒ͥ̿a̰̫̻͖̘͖̽ͮ͒ͧi̜̰̞ͦ̑͐̓͆ͨ͘t̖̪̤̳͒̚s҉̤̭ ̈́͆͘B̯̣̘͈̩̼̌e͇̳̯̙̦̪͋h̨̞̫̣̠̺̰̓̅̍ͯ̽ͅi̮̙n̖̔ͤ̽̄́̀̚d̯̖̝̦̝̘ ̟̰̮͚̟͔ͭ̐͛̑ͨ̀T̟̯̹̭͍̭ͤ̿́h͙͎̟ͤ̆ͅe̲ͧ͛͛̐͞ ̼̣̻̘̺͈ͧ̕W̟͔͈̣̃̽a̞̪̲̱̳̘̫ͫ̔̀l̳͚̦̽͛̿͒̄ͨ͜l̲̟̘̆ͯ͐.͈͕͙̼̰̗̹̉̚ ̸͑
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 07:22:03 AM

I single handedly cause the somethingawful forum to shut down to outside access for reading posts!
I have to pat myself on the back, excuse me.  

Not only that, you managed to bend the spacetime continuum and caused them to shut down outside access every month in past years too.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 08:17:30 AM

Not only that, you managed to bend the spacetime continuum and caused them to shut down outside access every month in past years too.
How do you explain this ? http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2917448
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 08:30:20 AM

And I managed to get both these two threads on the FIRST PAGE of Google search when someone types in Freemasons+somethingawful together. That really cool! I love my work. Instead of getting paid for it, it costs Freemasons money and makes them respond to even more charges of abuse of public trust.

JeffK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 08:38:23 AM

How do you explain this ? http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2917448

Stick to UFO conspiracy theories Vegetta, they're your specialty
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 08:41:00 AM

5,800 pageviews (both posts combined) so far and counting, yes counting!   Cool

JeffK

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 08:46:17 AM

You may have bested me this time bitrebel, but you shall never thwart all of US.
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 08:49:19 AM

You may have bested me this time bitrebel, but you shall never thwart all of US.

Don't be so sure. I have done MUCH to bring your organization down throughout the years. This is just my latest effort. I have cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars. I have embarrassed your organization. I have derailed attempts to extort money from local communities. I have published news articles all over the world to your detriment. I have been a fucking powerful, sharp, and nasty thorn in your side for a long time now. Remember that aching pain you forgot all about. That's ME!  Wink

repentance

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 08:52:40 AM

5,800 pageviews (both posts combined) so far and counting, yes counting!

SA Freemasonary thread has 5333 replies and 247953 views.  You've got some catching up to do.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 08:55:33 AM

SA Freemasonary thread has 5333 replies and 247953 views.  You've got some catching up to do.

Thanks for that admittance!

That's a LOT of Freemasons over there at the somethingawful forums!

Or maybe you would like to TRY YOUR BEST to explain how so many unrelated people could be posting, commenting, and viewing such NONSENSE?

bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 08:58:40 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked

So, in essence, what you're saying is that "somethingawful forums are pretty much owned, controlled and dominated by Freemasons" ?   Shocked

Thanks! I never knew that until recently. Now I do. That explains EVERYTHING in relation to their attack on the bitcoin forum. It all makes sense now!   Shocked

JeffK

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 09:31:59 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked

So, in essence, what you're saying is that "somethingawful forums are pretty much owned, controlled and dominated by Freemasons" ?   Shocked

Thanks! I never knew that until recently. Now I do. That explains EVERYTHING in relation to their attack on the bitcoin forum. It all makes sense now!   Shocked

So after you stop the Freemasons from achieving your goals. how do you plan on dealing with Freemasons 2: Mason Day? And even if you manage to stop the second, better group of Freemasons, how do you plan on dealing with Freemasons 3: Rise of the Masons?

P.S. we already have Skynet
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 09:34:22 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked

So after you stop the Freemasons from achieving your goals. how do you plan on dealing with Freemasons 2: Mason Day? And even if you manage to stop the second, better group of Freemasons, how do you plan on dealing with Freemasons 3: Rise of the Masons?

P.S. we already have Skynet

Its an educational process, and humanity is almost done with the secret society intelligence module upload.

repentance

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 09:35:55 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked

There've been plenty of topics which run to far more pages than the Freemasons thread.  Perhaps SA is really run by doll fuckers.

bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 09:37:33 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked

There've been plenty of topics which run to far more pages than the Freemasons thread.  Perhaps SA is really run by doll fuckers.

Is that the current most favorite hobby of the perverted Freemasons or something?

bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 09:44:28 AM

Here is a snippet of 33 members of the full list we have of admitted Freemasons on the somethingawful forums. These members have all publicly stated and admitted to membership.

Ginch
Branis
Straithate
Agent 4096
Anatole
Brbill
Stubblyhead
Helmet Jap
Twinkie
Runupon Cracker
Colonial Air Force
Hillridge
Glorified Scrivener
jsavino
chisquared
TinLemon
Powers
madm3rlin
Ari
And I starve
BipolarBear
Lovable Luciferian
Gnumonic
KillianLett
Adomorn
Winkelman
Waywardwoodwose
Replicant-001
JohnGoelGlanton
Riven
DarkPrime

Jeffk (bitcoin forum) -- Jewel #1 (“Any talk of SomethingAwful being a Masons forum should be discontinued now. The presence of a few Masons on a forum of 150,000 probably matches closely to the general population, even if a large contingent of the Moderators are the Masons”

Wafflehound (The truth is hidden in plain sight. Call it satire, but it’s the exact truth about how they think and feel. – “Quote from: WAFFLEHOUND

Dear Bitcoin,

Now that our involvement is more open, I would like you to mull over a few things. One, the only reason our presence is known is because we chose to admit it in an open space. At this point, our plans are too far along for you to interfere. As you're aware we are heavily invested in the current monetary system, even to the extent of branding bills our own with symbols. Our goal was quite simple: Bitcoin needed to go away.

We thought through several strategies, but in the end the one thing that really stood out was the level of distrust and paranoia from the primary users. This created a breeding ground ripe for our members to infiltrate and through primarily simply posting disagreeing viewpoints on your forums, we caused the Bitcoin community to fold in on itself. Paranoia has consumed you, rendered you blind to improvement and closed to criticism. With paranoid fools at the helm, Bitcoin users themselves essentially steered their own ship into an iceberg.

We have won. There is no second chance for Bitcoin, it's obvious that the decline has been happening for a long time and at this point it cannot be stopped. Much like a goat that bleats as it's insides are ritually violated, the denials of the Bitcoin users will be heard only until the moment of their pathetic currencies death.

-WAFFLEHOUND, SA Masonic Liaison

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
(“Goat that bleats until its insides are ritually violated” – Did you read that properly? This is a sacrificial goat, a lamb. The Initiation is to kill it, and bleat it to death. That’s just simple Masonry for you. It’s a KNOWN ritual in the Fraternity of Freemasonry!!!) Do you think they are kidding when they say this? The sheep are supposed to think so, I promise you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: