Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:31:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Freemasons Shut Down Public Access to Somethingaweful Bitcoin (SA) Forums  (Read 15002 times)
JeffK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 09:49:39 AM

Here is a snippet of 33 members of the full list we have of admitted Freemasons on the somethingawful forums. These members have all publicly stated and admitted to membership.

Ginch
Branis
Straithate
Agent 4096
Anatole
Brbill
Stubblyhead
Helmet Jap
Twinkie
Runupon Cracker
Colonial Air Force
Hillridge
Glorified Scrivener
jsavino
chisquared
TinLemon
Powers
madm3rlin
Ari
And I starve
BipolarBear
Lovable Luciferian
Gnumonic
KillianLett
Adomorn
Winkelman
Waywardwoodwose
Replicant-001
JohnGoelGlanton
Riven
DarkPrime

Jeffk (bitcoin forum) -- Jewel #1 (“Any talk of SomethingAwful being a Masons forum should be discontinued now. The presence of a few Masons on a forum of 150,000 probably matches closely to the general population, even if a large contingent of the Moderators are the Masons”

Wafflehound (The truth is hidden in plain sight. Call it satire, but it’s the exact truth about how they think and feel. – “Quote from: WAFFLEHOUND

Dear Bitcoin,

Now that our involvement is more open, I would like you to mull over a few things. One, the only reason our presence is known is because we chose to admit it in an open space. At this point, our plans are too far along for you to interfere. As you're aware we are heavily invested in the current monetary system, even to the extent of branding bills our own with symbols. Our goal was quite simple: Bitcoin needed to go away.

We thought through several strategies, but in the end the one thing that really stood out was the level of distrust and paranoia from the primary users. This created a breeding ground ripe for our members to infiltrate and through primarily simply posting disagreeing viewpoints on your forums, we caused the Bitcoin community to fold in on itself. Paranoia has consumed you, rendered you blind to improvement and closed to criticism. With paranoid fools at the helm, Bitcoin users themselves essentially steered their own ship into an iceberg.

We have won. There is no second chance for Bitcoin, it's obvious that the decline has been happening for a long time and at this point it cannot be stopped. Much like a goat that bleats as it's insides are ritually violated, the denials of the Bitcoin users will be heard only until the moment of their pathetic currencies death.

-WAFFLEHOUND, SA Masonic Liaison

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
(“Goat that bleats until its insides are ritually violated” – Did you read that properly? This is a sacrificial goat, a lamb. The Initiation is to kill it, and bleat it to death. That’s just simple Masonry for you. It’s a KNOWN ritual in the Fraternity of Freemasonry!!!) Do you think they are kidding when they say this? The sheep are supposed to think so, I promise you.

I already knew all this, show me more
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitrebel (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 09:51:23 AM

Here is a snippet of 33 members of the full list we have of admitted Freemasons on the somethingawful forums. These members have all publicly stated and admitted to membership.

Ginch
Branis
Straithate
Agent 4096
Anatole
Brbill
Stubblyhead
Helmet Jap
Twinkie
Runupon Cracker
Colonial Air Force
Hillridge
Glorified Scrivener
jsavino
chisquared
TinLemon
Powers
madm3rlin
Ari
And I starve
BipolarBear
Lovable Luciferian
Gnumonic
KillianLett
Adomorn
Winkelman
Waywardwoodwose
Replicant-001
JohnGoelGlanton
Riven
DarkPrime

Jeffk (bitcoin forum) -- Jewel #1 (“Any talk of SomethingAwful being a Masons forum should be discontinued now. The presence of a few Masons on a forum of 150,000 probably matches closely to the general population, even if a large contingent of the Moderators are the Masons”

Wafflehound (The truth is hidden in plain sight. Call it satire, but it’s the exact truth about how they think and feel. – “Quote from: WAFFLEHOUND

Dear Bitcoin,

Now that our involvement is more open, I would like you to mull over a few things. One, the only reason our presence is known is because we chose to admit it in an open space. At this point, our plans are too far along for you to interfere. As you're aware we are heavily invested in the current monetary system, even to the extent of branding bills our own with symbols. Our goal was quite simple: Bitcoin needed to go away.

We thought through several strategies, but in the end the one thing that really stood out was the level of distrust and paranoia from the primary users. This created a breeding ground ripe for our members to infiltrate and through primarily simply posting disagreeing viewpoints on your forums, we caused the Bitcoin community to fold in on itself. Paranoia has consumed you, rendered you blind to improvement and closed to criticism. With paranoid fools at the helm, Bitcoin users themselves essentially steered their own ship into an iceberg.

We have won. There is no second chance for Bitcoin, it's obvious that the decline has been happening for a long time and at this point it cannot be stopped. Much like a goat that bleats as it's insides are ritually violated, the denials of the Bitcoin users will be heard only until the moment of their pathetic currencies death.

(“Goat that bleats until its insides are ritually violated” – Did you read that properly? This is a sacrificial goat, a lamb. The Initiation is to kill it, and bleat it to death. That’s just simple Masonry for you. It’s a KNOWN ritual in the Fraternity of Freemasonry!!!) Do you think they are kidding when they say this? The sheep are supposed to think so, I promise you.

So full of yourself, Jeffk, as are all Masons. Do you feel privileged? Not this time, sorry. This is not for you! It's for all the other people you have left in the dark.

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
JeffK

Activity: 350

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 09:54:10 AM

Ginch
Branis
Straithate
Agent 4096
Anatole
Brbill
Stubblyhead
Helmet Jap
Twinkie
Runupon Cracker
Colonial Air Force
Hillridge
Glorified Scrivener
jsavino
chisquared
TinLemon
Powers
madm3rlin
Ari
And I starve
BipolarBear
Lovable Luciferian
Gnumonic
KillianLett
Adomorn
Winkelman
Waywardwoodwose
Replicant-001
JohnGoelGlanton
Riven
DarkPrime

Dear Bitcoin,

So full of yourself, Jeffk, as are all Masons. Do you feel privileged? Not this time, sorry. This is not for you! It's for all the other people you have left in the dark.

Feel privileged? I am practically a god
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 09:56:55 AM

Ginch
Branis
Straithate
Agent 4096
Anatole
Brbill
Stubblyhead
Helmet Jap
Twinkie
Runupon Cracker
Colonial Air Force
Hillridge
Glorified Scrivener
jsavino
chisquared
TinLemon
Powers
madm3rlin
Ari
And I starve
BipolarBear
Lovable Luciferian
Gnumonic
KillianLett
Adomorn
Winkelman
Waywardwoodwose
Replicant-001
JohnGoelGlanton
Riven
DarkPrime

Dear Bitcoin,

Feel privileged? I am practically a god

I know that's what you believe. That's part of the teachings. Nothing new.  Wink
And to be perfectly truthful, I would probably agree with that part, because I am certainly not a christian or a religious ideologue. We are all Gods and Goddesses. Did you just happen upon this realization?
Keep studying, child.

wee baby seamus

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 04:23:53 PM

Wait, sorry, what's your point again? That these people are somehow orchestrating a forum of 150k+ members to do... what exactly?
bitconformist

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 04:33:07 PM

I'm passing on a message from a somethingsmellsawful forum member:
While your list is thankfully incomplete, and you've labeled a couple of people as Masons who are not, this list is war. We had not intended our thread to be viewable to your forum, and we did not intend to have our sensitive personal information exposed in such a way. This, bitrebel, changes things. We cannot be concerned with just watching BitCoin's inevitable fall anymore. We must now deal with those who would attempt to expose us personally.

We already have as much information as we need. Unlike you, we have no need to scatter this information on the internet. We will bide our time, make small moves when we feel we need to, and you will never be sure if your misfortune is coincidence or us.

As to the specifics of your list, I would like to point out that JeffK actually has no relation to us, though we appreciate his work. I'm sure you will take this as us trying to deceive you, but truth be told he has no idea what we are doing. He is a useful messenger, but if you think we're stupid enough to use one of our own as a messenger, one who could have their IP traced by the administration or intercepted through corrupted Tor nodes.

Your cryptocurrency is at an end. There is no sacrificial lamb, just another fucked goat. We've done this before with eGold. with the Icelandic Kronur, and with the early 90's POG market. If you think our presence would be known before it was already too late for you, then you are sadly mistaken.

The goat is a metaphor in a way. After we have finished our work, the internal workings of your system are shredded. So it goes with the goat. The Square, The Compass, the Eye in the Pyramid, the Grenade. These are all symbols we use to subliminally control people. Perhaps you haven't opened your eyes lately. The world already thinks you are paranoid idiots. In truth, you are, but your paranoia has torched any truth you may have found.

If you appreciate our work as a Secret Society, donations are accepted through 17ngddEzMsq2NG7eFmgyzXQw8h9qHpdyg5

-WAFFLEHOUND
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 06:11:56 PM

While your list is thankfully incomplete, and you've labeled a couple of people as Masons who are not, this list is war. We had not intended our thread to be viewable to your forum, and we did not intend to have our sensitive personal information exposed in such a way. This, bitrebel, changes things. We cannot be concerned with just watching BitCoin's inevitable fall anymore. We must now deal with those who would attempt to expose us personally.

We already have as much information as we need. Unlike you, we have no need to scatter this information on the internet. We will bide our time, make small moves when we feel we need to, and you will never be sure if your misfortune is coincidence or us.

As to the specifics of your list, I would like to point out that JeffK actually has no relation to us, though we appreciate his work. I'm sure you will take this as us trying to deceive you, but truth be told he has no idea what we are doing. He is a useful messenger, but if you think we're stupid enough to use one of our own as a messenger, one who could have their IP traced by the administration or intercepted through corrupted Tor nodes.

Your cryptocurrency is at an end. There is no sacrificial lamb, just another fucked goat. We've done this before with eGold. with the Icelandic Kronur, and with the early 90's POG market. If you think our presence would be known before it was already too late for you, then you are sadly mistaken.

The goat is a metaphor in a way. After we have finished our work, the internal workings of your system are shredded. So it goes with the goat. The Square, The Compass, the Eye in the Pyramid, the Grenade. These are all symbols we use to subliminally control people. Perhaps you haven't opened your eyes lately. The world already thinks you are paranoid idiots. In truth, you are, but your paranoia has torched any truth you may have found.

If you appreciate our work as a Secret Society, donations are accepted through 17ngddEzMsq2NG7eFmgyzXQw8h9qHpdyg5

-WAFFLEHOUND

Well you can pass this message onto WaffleBITCH: 1AwUSBeJDMxqH8KjMSNXaXVPw7rJm3Vo4v
This is just one address we'll be taking donations to overthrow your pathetic, weak minded, ill willed, and shallow organization.

RandyFolds

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 06:44:30 PM

-WAFFLEHOUND

Well you can pass this message onto WaffleBITCH: 1AwUSBeJDMxqH8KjMSNXaXVPw7rJm3Vo4v
This is just one address we'll be taking donations to overthrow your pathetic, weak minded, ill willed, and shallow organization.

So, is this a joke or not? Seriously.
bitrebel (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 06:49:13 PM

-WAFFLEHOUND

It's NOT a joke Randyfolds. No more than thousands of people dying in Libya at the hand of the Freemasons, or thousands of people dying in Iraq at their hands, or thousands of people who died in Cambodia, Vietnam, or Chile. It's no funnier than the death of E-Gold or the Liberty Dollar. It's no more humorous than the media blocking Ron Paul from the public, or the sinking of the Lusitania and the beginning of WW! or the financing of Hitler and WWII. The Freemasons have had a hand in every fucked up evil in this world for a long time now, and you think bitcoins are immune, when bitcoins are the most powerful idea that has come along in hundreds of years, which could shift the lever of power in the field of finances and banking?

Its no more of a joke, either, than the Patriot Act, and the loss of ALL your rights and liberties by these same fellows, or uhum, Brothers of Humanity they call themselves, Satan's Cocksuckers I call them.

RandyFolds

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 07:22:51 PM

-WAFFLEHOUND

It's NOT a joke Randyfolds. No more than thousands of people dying in Libya at the hand of the Freemasons, or thousands of people dying in Iraq at their hands, or thousands of people who died in Cambodia, Vietnam, or Chile. It's no funnier than the death of E-Gold or the Liberty Dollar. It's no more humorous than the media blocking Ron Paul from the public, or the sinking of the Lusitania and the beginning of WW! or the financing of Hitler and WWII. The Freemasons have had a hand in every fucked up evil in this world for a long time now, and you think bitcoins are immune, when bitcoins are the most powerful idea that has come along in hundreds of years, which could shift the lever of power in the field of finances and banking?

Its no more of a joke, either, than the Patriot Act, and the loss of ALL your rights and liberties by these same fellows, or uhum, Brothers of Humanity they call themselves, Satan's Cocksuckers I call them.

Wait...so it's not a joke?
Gerken

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 07:37:41 PM

-WAFFLEHOUND

So what are you trying to say exactly. 

RandyFolds

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 07:40:13 PM

-WAFFLEHOUND

So what are you trying to say exactly. 

I am pretty sure he's saying you were off in the jungles of Vietnam, killing Charlie.
mikegogulski

Activity: 360

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2011, 08:38:08 AM

I am pretty sure he's saying you were off in the jungles of Vietnam, killing Charlie.

Charlie needed to die anyway. Uf, the friends he had!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lhqOzYgbZo

FREE ROSS ULBRICHT, allegedly one of the Dread Pirates Roberts of the Silk Road
Stalin-chan

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 05, 2011, 08:51:08 AM

The masons are a perfect fit for bitcoins, Masons could do for bitcoin what Aleister Crowley did for casual sex.
DiaperedDynamo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2011, 08:51:49 AM

The masons are a perfect fit for bitcoins, Masons could do for bitcoin what Aleister Crowley did for casual sex.
Have it?
Stalin-chan

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 05, 2011, 08:54:33 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2011, 09:06:39 AM by Stalin-chan

Have it?
Oooohhyeeeeaaah.
BitcoinPorn

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2011, 12:27:04 PM

Oh SA, never change.

bitconformist

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2011, 01:17:59 PM

Oh SA, never change.
Pretty sure that dude is legit.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1931;sa=showPosts;start=780
BitcoinPorn

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2011, 01:23:17 PM

Not only legit, but possibly making big moves for Bitcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=41155.0

I don't think I said he wasn't legit and I am not sure where that was implied :/   I just like that screen shot from SA is all Smiley

mikegogulski

Activity: 360

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2011, 02:00:07 PM

We gonna fix this befor In-Q-Tel-Con-12. Trust me.

FREE ROSS ULBRICHT, allegedly one of the Dread Pirates Roberts of the Silk Road
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: