Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:41:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 [1640] 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055611 times)
AliasVicturus

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

Chimaera - Think it, Build it, PLAY IT

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 08:20:28 AM

Crypto market is emotion...
We'll just wait for some good news and launching of the real viable product and then the value will go up again...
Since my money on the bank is getting me 0.1% per year I'm not worrying to much investing in this project.

DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zwiebo

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 08:35:36 AM

You guys need to relax and get off the dev back. Honestly the price crash has nothing to do with digibyte.  It has all to do about someone false advertising a blasted server that had nothing to do with digibyte and now the coin is suffering because of that.  I think the coin will start to do well all that is needed is for everyone to buy and hold and stop pumping and dumping.  I have my digibyte and I will continue to hold what I have and buy more when I can.  You guys need to understand it is us who makes the coin strong or breaks the coin so we should all hold and let the coin live to its potential i'm sure the coin will grow when that happens and can comfortable reach a dollar

The DGB holders and community are the hey support for the long term..

I agree. I bought between 1800 and 250 several times ... and STILL I think i will buy a lot the next months.

Why not. The same like Siacoin.

When people stopping the dump and buying and holding it -- the price of these two projects will grow till the next 5 years aprx. 30% p.a. for my lessest calculation.

ANY BANK THERE OFFERING THIS ?

That's like the whole market will bring it. Just BUY and HOLD the money you can maybe also LOSE IN 1 BLOODY DAY.

I only invest what I can really lose, without a second of a thought -- like in a poker game.

Even the factor that there is so less money in the crypto market in relation to the FIAT - Think aboute it.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/how-bitcoin-does-versus-gold-fiat-and-all-worlds-money

SC and DGB looks highly correlated.. 

On Polonix, dgb and sc looks like the opposite of btc. This is the normal way. A breakout would be nice. But SC and DGB have a little problem with this small price. A whale only needs 5 satoshi steps, to earn nice profits. I think, its easy for a big player, to dump it inside his range. I agree with you. SC and DGB chart looks like the same. Maybe they have the same big players. Iam not in SC and i dont take a look on it very often. But from time to time, dgb has shown his potential in the last days. Its hard to say, how long this will go now. I think, dgb news will not help to bring it up. First, we need a BTC crash or maybe a sideway chart for a few days. I thought a few times, that the BTC party is over. But it jumps always up and down, sometimes 400$ in a few mins. Thats to much for most alts, not only for dgb. The best thing we can do now, is hold and wait, or like i do, buy cheap. My miners are still on dgb and there is no reason to stop this. Dev communication is not the best. But its active and they working on it. DGB has a road to the future. Thats all i need to know. DGB was one of the best coins in the city challange. It has not won, but its still a good project.
Sry for my bad english. Its early morning and i hope its easy to read.     
Deansss

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:48:54 AM

If you look at the recent trade history of digibyte there are hundreds and hundreds of sells of 42.3 digibyte .

On poloniex

Deansss

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:02:46 AM

This is from the $DGB subreddit. Although I didn't write it I am a fan of $DGB and also an entrepreneur who hates self promotion but reluctantly does it because it's good for my business, so I'm sharing it here. I don't agree with every single sentence of it, but in general I think its good advice for both the DGB team and for anyone running their own business or service. Cheers!

"Long timer lurker and observer of $DGB, in this channel and on telegram and bitcointalk forum. This is what I observed and responding with constructive (rough and tough) feedback, you may or may not accept my opinion but I hope the dev. team takes their time to have a certain reflection to realise they are screwing up DGB brand. Let me elaborate:

There is no question, $DGB coin is an unique coin with long term growth vision and massive adoption capability. However it is certain the dev. team marketing management is utterly poor. Why is marketing and form of communication so poor? The excuses devs. provide: Jared is busy: Of course he will be busy, he is the captain of the ship and everyone will be looking up to him and ask him 1000's of things constantly. However, why is there a response from the dev team saying Jared is busy? Does DGB team have only ONE person running the show? Why can't someone else step up to communicate with the community on a constant basis? Lets not make excuses saying that we cannot have daily updates on each and every small thing, there is no time for that.

Fine, not daily, but do it weekly. Set up a weekly update, too busy for that too? Guess what, ALL your competition is doing it,. DGB does not have enough recognition or the popularity in the market to relax and sit back to not give regular updates. You are damaging your credibility with silence. You had 4 years to set up a proper communication channel with the community, an investor will not take being "busy" as an excuse. The price is reflecting this sentiment. Setting Dates and meeting dates are important: Believe it or not, in the corporate world DATES matter! It shows professionalism, discipline within the team and commitment. Announcing dates and meeting the dates brings in investor confidence and credibility.

Excuses: Setting dates can cause pump and dump and hurt early investors: You as a developer should not be bothered with what happens with the market price. You have admitted that you cannot control the market price, then why are you making an excuse on trying to avoid a pump and dump? As a developer your job is to focus on setting goals and meeting them, and when you do it consistently believe me DGB holders will hold through the pumps and dumps because you have successfully met your goals.

The irony is, by trying to avoid pump and dump, you are causing a pump and dump. Look at the price of DGB, it looks like a rocket.. due to lack of communication and lack of setting and meeting deadlines.
Transparency: Even if you have set a deadline and not able to meet it, and you come out right and explain to the community why you couldn't do it and it is delayed, believe me the trust of the community will stay with you. The moment you make excuses, and provide no information the trust of the community is lost. The price of DGB is a clear indication of the lack of transparency. If you are short on team members to establish a proper communication, proper marketing ADMIT IT! and I guarantee you someone from the community will step up to take that torch and responsibility to help DGB out. I have seen some great potential in some of the DGB community members, lets use them.

Now then I have done so much shit talk about the dev. team, I would like to clarify something: Whoever is involved with $DGB and the Dev. team are indeed working very hard day and night. I personally believe that, however there some changes the team needs to self-reflect on and build on for a better future. I have not given up on $DGB and there are lot here who haven't given up. We are one of the oldest blockchain, but that doesn't mean we can't learn form the new blockchain.

P.S. Jared please removed your pinned tweet: Its very silly, its not cool. To get respect you must show respect."

Your very right in what you say in my opinion.

Is digibyte for children? Because the robot , the official mascot makes it feel childish to me . The android wallet still directs to a sucky website when you try to browse block chain. I've donated through the app and that.minor little thing still has not been sorted out!

He think he's satoshi or he wants to be . I can't say it's a bad thing being a 1:1000 copy supply of bitcoin but he signed the genisis block saying I'm Jared I created digibyte like everyone wanted Craig wright to when he claimed to be satoshi. And put a news report from that day just like satoshi. Maybe he should let someone with a bit more gumpsion take the lead.
MLN84

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:20:25 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 09:35:32 AM by MLN84

i bought at 0.00000358 BTC and now see it bouncing between 0.00000310 and 0.00000330 for almost 20 hours. Hoping for a huge breakout soon.

Edit: Having just written that, it goes down to 0.0...300 and further.  Grin Dumpers, you won't get me parted with my DGB  Roll Eyes
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:37:33 AM

This is from the $DGB subreddit. Although I didn't write it I am a fan of $DGB and also an entrepreneur who hates self promotion but reluctantly does it because it's good for my business, so I'm sharing it here. I don't agree with every single sentence of it, but in general I think its good advice for both the DGB team and for anyone running their own business or service. Cheers!

"Long timer lurker and observer of $DGB, in this channel and on telegram and bitcointalk forum. This is what I observed and responding with constructive (rough and tough) feedback, you may or may not accept my opinion but I hope the dev. team takes their time to have a certain reflection to realise they are screwing up DGB brand. Let me elaborate:

There is no question, $DGB coin is an unique coin with long term growth vision and massive adoption capability. However it is certain the dev. team marketing management is utterly poor. Why is marketing and form of communication so poor? The excuses devs. provide: Jared is busy: Of course he will be busy, he is the captain of the ship and everyone will be looking up to him and ask him 1000's of things constantly. However, why is there a response from the dev team saying Jared is busy? Does DGB team have only ONE person running the show? Why can't someone else step up to communicate with the community on a constant basis? Lets not make excuses saying that we cannot have daily updates on each and every small thing, there is no time for that.

Fine, not daily, but do it weekly. Set up a weekly update, too busy for that too? Guess what, ALL your competition is doing it,. DGB does not have enough recognition or the popularity in the market to relax and sit back to not give regular updates. You are damaging your credibility with silence. You had 4 years to set up a proper communication channel with the community, an investor will not take being "busy" as an excuse. The price is reflecting this sentiment. Setting Dates and meeting dates are important: Believe it or not, in the corporate world DATES matter! It shows professionalism, discipline within the team and commitment. Announcing dates and meeting the dates brings in investor confidence and credibility.

Excuses: Setting dates can cause pump and dump and hurt early investors: You as a developer should not be bothered with what happens with the market price. You have admitted that you cannot control the market price, then why are you making an excuse on trying to avoid a pump and dump? As a developer your job is to focus on setting goals and meeting them, and when you do it consistently believe me DGB holders will hold through the pumps and dumps because you have successfully met your goals.

The irony is, by trying to avoid pump and dump, you are causing a pump and dump. Look at the price of DGB, it looks like a rocket.. due to lack of communication and lack of setting and meeting deadlines.
Transparency: Even if you have set a deadline and not able to meet it, and you come out right and explain to the community why you couldn't do it and it is delayed, believe me the trust of the community will stay with you. The moment you make excuses, and provide no information the trust of the community is lost. The price of DGB is a clear indication of the lack of transparency. If you are short on team members to establish a proper communication, proper marketing ADMIT IT! and I guarantee you someone from the community will step up to take that torch and responsibility to help DGB out. I have seen some great potential in some of the DGB community members, lets use them.

Now then I have done so much shit talk about the dev. team, I would like to clarify something: Whoever is involved with $DGB and the Dev. team are indeed working very hard day and night. I personally believe that, however there some changes the team needs to self-reflect on and build on for a better future. I have not given up on $DGB and there are lot here who haven't given up. We are one of the oldest blockchain, but that doesn't mean we can't learn form the new blockchain.

P.S. Jared please removed your pinned tweet: Its very silly, its not cool. To get respect you must show respect."

Your very right in what you say in my opinion.

Is digibyte for children? Because the robot , the official mascot makes it feel childish to me . The android wallet still directs to a sucky website when you try to browse block chain. I've donated through the app and that.minor little thing still has not been sorted out!

He think he's satoshi or he wants to be . I can't say it's a bad thing being a 1:1000 copy supply of bitcoin but he signed the genisis block saying I'm Jared I created digibyte like everyone wanted Craig wright to when he claimed to be satoshi. And put a news report from that day just like satoshi. Maybe he should let someone with a bit more gumpsion take the lead.

Wow, very interesting start! I just found out about Digibyte today. Randomly bought 500 dgb cuz they were cheap. Now I read the OP & everything looked very impressive tbh. I jumped to the last page, and BANG!

Sure seems like there's problems in the HQ, I really hope they get over their trust issues. Just hire someone to deal with marketing & community, I'm sure theres people who would do it for GBD!

I'm still putting all that aside, and I will buy some more while it's still cheap! And I will HODL!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
midelou

Activity: 442

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:03:14 AM

I didn't know that there's a problem with DGB management but I bought more DGB coins last night.
FermatMX

Activity: 306

Working for a better world

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 03:30:05 PM

DGB has great tech team, but of course needs people dealing with other topics with the same high level that techs guys..

Juan Manuel Cancino
IoP Deputy Community Leader
HLX team
FermatMX

Activity: 306

Working for a better world

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 03:33:46 PM

I didn't know that there's a problem with DGB management but I bought more DGB coins last night.
More than a real problem is a improvement area that will help to reach the goals...

Juan Manuel Cancino
IoP Deputy Community Leader
HLX team
CryptoLuv

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:36:01 PM

Hi all,

Just wanted to say that I've been a Digibyte user since a week since it was released (You can see my posts on the first few pages of my thread under LTCJunky43, not sure if there are any of the old crew around still). One of my favorite coins. However, there is a lot that needs to be done to get Digibyte to where it deserves to go.

I've been working on reviving a city (Pontiac, MI), and have met and know most of the new business owners downtown. Many of them have expressed interest in cryptocurrency. We will be working to integrate Bitcoin payments into as many stores as possible, and I believe that I can get them to take Digibyte as well. It would be HUGE to have an entire city accepting both Bitcoin and Digibyte. It would really raise awareness of both, and serve as an example to other cities and businesses everywhere that it can work.

However, we NEED to do a number of things first. If the Digibyte team is unable to help quickly, we as the community can take over some of the tasks instead of demanding others to do so. It is a decentralized, open source currency, after all.

- We need a good platform to accept Digibyte for (similar to the CoinBase system, simple, nice looking, fast, safe). If we could get on CoinBase, that would be fantastic, but there are other options. One of those is CoinPayments. Digibyte already 10% of the votes it needs there. A vote costs .001, and it appears you can vote as much as you are willing to. If you can contribute, please do. This would be a very great step. I will be contributing .1 btc (100 votes) in just under 2 weeks, after I can buy more btc. (It also appears 75% of proceeds go to charity, which is nice)

Link: https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

If you have any ideas of other easy ways to accept digibyte that I'm not thinking of or unaware of, please share it so we can all look into it more.

-Secondly, the website needs to be reworked. Too many broken links, old info, incomplete info, etc). Again, if the Digibyte team is unable to do this, I can personally purchase more domains and get a team of web designers and friends to rework the image. I also have contacts with SEO specialists and an amazing PR lady who does fantastic work. It would be great to create a community fund for this, but I would understand if people would be skeptical of that, so I will leave that up to the rest of the community. Point is, with some effort, we can rework the image and push Digibyte out there.

-Third (but not a major priority), it would be great to rework the wallet design. Make it even simpler, set it aside from the Bitcoin Core- copied design. Digibyte is a unique coin- It needs to convey itself as such, not as a copy of any kind.

-Next, we need to create a small, reliable, second team. Community engagement needs to be a priority, to help people feel secure and safe putting their faith in Digibyte as both an investment and a viable currency that we can use in our daily lives. From what I can tell currently, there is a lot of concern and anger amongst the community about the lack of communication. We can change this. If you are an active user who would like to help in this regard, contact me, and we can work to get a steady stream of information flowing.

These are just a few of the things that we can do, and that I am starting with. I would love to have help and people who can pitch more ideas. I'll be reading all ideas, criticisms, critiques, and general posts. Let's get proactive and get Digibyte to where it belongs!

(Sorry for any typos. My Macbook's autocorrect was going crazy and changing a lot of what I was trying to write, so hopefully I was able to spot all of the faulty edits!)
eugeniusvision

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 07:28:01 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 07:51:18 AM by eugeniusvision

Hi all,

Just wanted to say that I've been a Digibyte user since a week since it was released (You can see my posts on the first few pages of my thread under LTCJunky43, not sure if there are any of the old crew around still). One of my favorite coins. However, there is a lot that needs to be done to get Digibyte to where it deserves to go.

I've been working on reviving a city (Pontiac, MI), and have met and know most of the new business owners downtown. Many of them have expressed interest in cryptocurrency. We will be working to integrate Bitcoin payments into as many stores as possible, and I believe that I can get them to take Digibyte as well. It would be HUGE to have an entire city accepting both Bitcoin and Digibyte. It would really raise awareness of both, and serve as an example to other cities and businesses everywhere that it can work.

However, we NEED to do a number of things first. If the Digibyte team is unable to help quickly, we as the community can take over some of the tasks instead of demanding others to do so. It is a decentralized, open source currency, after all.

- We need a good platform to accept Digibyte for (similar to the CoinBase system, simple, nice looking, fast, safe). If we could get on CoinBase, that would be fantastic, but there are other options. One of those is CoinPayments. Digibyte already 10% of the votes it needs there. A vote costs .001, and it appears you can vote as much as you are willing to. If you can contribute, please do. This would be a very great step. I will be contributing .1 btc (100 votes) in just under 2 weeks, after I can buy more btc. (It also appears 75% of proceeds go to charity, which is nice)

Link: https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

If you have any ideas of other easy ways to accept digibyte that I'm not thinking of or unaware of, please share it so we can all look into it more.

-Secondly, the website needs to be reworked. Too many broken links, old info, incomplete info, etc). Again, if the Digibyte team is unable to do this, I can personally purchase more domains and get a team of web designers and friends to rework the image. I also have contacts with SEO specialists and an amazing PR lady who does fantastic work. It would be great to create a community fund for this, but I would understand if people would be skeptical of that, so I will leave that up to the rest of the community. Point is, with some effort, we can rework the image and push Digibyte out there.

-Third (but not a major priority), it would be great to rework the wallet design. Make it even simpler, set it aside from the Bitcoin Core- copied design. Digibyte is a unique coin- It needs to convey itself as such, not as a copy of any kind.

-Next, we need to create a small, reliable, second team. Community engagement needs to be a priority, to help people feel secure and safe putting their faith in Digibyte as both an investment and a viable currency that we can use in our daily lives. From what I can tell currently, there is a lot of concern and anger amongst the community about the lack of communication. We can change this. If you are an active user who would like to help in this regard, contact me, and we can work to get a steady stream of information flowing.

These are just a few of the things that we can do, and that I am starting with. I would love to have help and people who can pitch more ideas. I'll be reading all ideas, criticisms, critiques, and general posts. Let's get proactive and get Digibyte to where it belongs!

(Sorry for any typos. My Macbook's autocorrect was going crazy and changing a lot of what I was trying to write, so hopefully I was able to spot all of the faulty edits!)

Thank you for the message and the link. Just added a vote and started Facebook Ads campaign to promote this voting. Hopefully, we will get 1000 votes soon.

Did you make this post in telegram as well?
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:23:31 AM

Seems the Citi Tech4Integrity Challenge global awards announcement has been set for Oct 2.
https://twitter.com/lauragaviriah/status/898160142579101696
shuuk

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:17:09 AM

About the rebrand it is better to move all dgb from exchange to the wallet?
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:15:49 AM

About the rebrand it is better to move all dgb from exchange to the wallet?

The rebrand is not a technology update so no need to shift your DGB to any specific place, but as a general rule DGB will always be safer in your own core wallet than on an exchange.
Zmaku

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:26:14 AM

What do you guys think, will they finish this rebranding thing this week as they announced or not? If I had to make a bet on it I would say not. Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
MLN84

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:49:33 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 11:17:16 AM by MLN84

In the US it's not even morning, and weeks begin with sundays there (according to wikipedia.de). So we could well wait until saturday (tomorrow), until "the coming week" is over. Just be patient. I know it's hard.
plims

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:03:14 AM

What do you guys think, will they finish this rebranding thing this week as they announced or not? If I had to make a bet on it I would say not. Smiley

It was announced to publish the new logo and some banners, nothing more. So don't expect a complete new website.

The week lasts until Sunday so have some patience!

TheCoinGossip - DAS deutschsprachige Krypto-Magazin (https://www.thecoingossip.com)
Chillyo

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:15:36 AM

What about the Antshare to NEO rebrand made it go from .50c to $40?  How will this be different than what DGB is doing?

I'm hoping this rebrand comes with a renewal of updates from the dev team, which I think will drive up the price if they can regain confidence.
nyc3650

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:52:50 PM

This coin has potential and some speculators is trying to make this coin look lousy.
You could potentially gain from this coin. If you had bought in the exchange and would like to dust it.

I suggest why don't you just transfer it to me instead?
Chillyo

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:56:41 PM

This coin has potential and some speculators is trying to make this coin look lousy.
You could potentially gain from this coin. If you had bought in the exchange and would like to dust it.

I suggest why don't you just transfer it to me instead?

Lol.  The volume is high and it has flat lined in anticipation for the rebrand.  I'll take my chances and wait a week or 2.
Pages: « 1 ... 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 [1640] 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: