Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 [1646] 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058328 times)
neverm0re

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:27:43 AM

Although DGB is the first currency that I traded, I lost plenty of BTC on DGB during my freshman days on cryptocurrency trading. It was a huge disappointment for me to lose at the beginning. 

this coin is dead.. god bless you  Cheesy
Deltadollar

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:36:17 PM

Guys I think you got scammed. Everything is pointing to dead coin. The city awards mean nothing, just a participation award from a bank that keeps moving the date because it is not important. Think of the ramifications if dgb is not mentioned. Crypto currency is going to Monaco,tenx,and tokencard. They will bridge the gap, no need for dgb accepted here. This is literally the only coin that will be in the red when the whole market is green.
Domelion

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:17:25 PM

Guys I think you got scammed. Everything is pointing to dead coin. The city awards mean nothing, just a participation award from a bank that keeps moving the date because it is not important. Think of the ramifications if dgb is not mentioned. Crypto currency is going to Monaco,tenx,and tokencard. They will bridge the gap, no need for dgb accepted here. This is literally the only coin that will be in the red when the whole market is green.
It means DGB gonna reach huge pump Wink complaining and moaning many times already meant big up so far in the crypto market:) but it is true DGB goes down when BTC up
Deltadollar

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:50:23 PM

So tell me where that theory puts dgb when btc is $5000,$6000,$10000? Alt coins in genereal don't do well when btc is up but they are still killing it, profits across the board hundreds of coins.
Two4D2

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:18:24 PM

Does anyone know how can I contact one of them? I wrote to OP on this forum and no reply..
plims

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 02:49:45 PM

So tell me where that theory puts dgb when btc is $5000,$6000,$10000? Alt coins in genereal don't do well when btc is up but they are still killing it, profits across the board hundreds of coins.

The price for DGB on 1st of January 2017 was 27 Sats -> now it is around 300 Sat which means an increase of more than 1100%.

Do you still feel scammed...Huh

Don't talk bullshit please and do your research, thanks...

TheCoinGossip - DAS deutschsprachige Krypto-Magazin (https://www.thecoingossip.com)
CryptoLuv

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:48:20 PM

Quick update:

It appears that, if everything goes smoothly, DGB will be accepted at the first of many planned real world stores by the end of next week! Still getting everything set up and ready, but it's looking good. I have a few other businesses in Pontiac who are interested in accepting it as well. If this first one goes well, should have some more up and running over the next few weeks. The goal is to get most of Pontiac, Michigan to accept them, as the city is focussing on becoming a tech hub. No more promises yet, but it is all coming together really well! I'll post info about the stores that begin to accept them as they do. Don't want to jump the gun on naming them in case it falls through.
Deansss

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:18:26 PM

small update from Digibyte on the digibyte whatsup chat  group .....DigiForce Crypto Addicts

[5:43 PM, 8/22/2017]

: Digibyte Darryl:
In terms of active promotion, there really hasn't been much to promote in terms of news, and, more importantly I think, DGB has not had the organizational bandwidth (due to huge increase in meetings after Citi event) to properly strategize community marketing efforts. 

: Digibyte Darryl:
We (I) are aware that you guys are all seeking direction and coordination. We (I) aim to provide that and am well on my way and part of that includes slowly developing a relationship of trust with the leadership of DGB. So, guys, I'm making inroads in both directions as best I can: gaining the trust of the community, and gaining the trust of DigiByte dev team, as well as the trust of the major long term investors.                       

One thing I learned after the Citi event is that community enthusiasm is FANTASTIC, and we did well, but we absolutely need to have a community marketing strategy that is coordinated with DGB dev team. The most honest answer I can give you is that we are chipping away at making that happen by bringing things to Jared and geting his input when we can. We have mostly used that limited organizational bandwidth to work on getting on some exchanges: ANX and Blocknet. Those relationships have now been formed and are delicate, so a whole lot of community tweeting to ANX or Blocknet is not what we need right now.                       

Rest assured though we see all your efforts and many of the great ideas and skills people are offering are being noted, and many are contacting us in private messages and bringing ideas and offering talents. At this point we are collecting a lot of ideas and talent.                       

What I am offering all of you is to be that organizing force, to keep the bigger view, and to help coordiante and strategize with DGB central to best utilize all of the energy that you have. 

[5:43 PM, 8/22/2017]: Digibyte Darryl:
But for now, we must be patient. We cannot constantly be promoting things (when there may not be a newsworthy event) otherwise it comes off as a little spammy and desperate. But when we do have some news, we'll need everyone here to help blast it out. Keep in mind: price bumps are NOT the goal. Smiley

Go grab your digibyte fast before it rockets to the moon

How to get into WhatsApp chat group?
I got banned from the telegram for nothing
Deansss

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:01:17 PM

Could I get unbanned from the telegram official group?

Is a ban indefinitely or is it timed?
I only spammed a sticker, wasn't aware I would get banned for it.
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 06:14:09 PM

Although DGB is the first currency that I traded, I lost plenty of BTC on DGB during my freshman days on cryptocurrency trading. It was a huge disappointment for me to lose at the beginning. 

We love it, we have watched this cycle of newbie accounts come in and start trolling for years now claiming "DigiByte" is dead. It happens every few months. What other blockchain has had solid committed development for 4 years? What other blockchain is 40x faster, 5 x more secure and as decentralized as DGB? Who was the first major blockchain to activate segwit? Who was the first blockchain to pioneer DigiShield, MultiShield and the first to fork to multialgo?

As stated many, many times we are here for the long haul. So for those looking for over night riches or giant pump and dumps DGB is not for you. We will not release news until we have solid news to release. People exploited and harmed DGB in the past when we have given any sort of date or timeline for news. "Buy the rumor, sell the news" does not do DigiByte any good in the long run.

DigiByte is decentralized and open source. Anyone can contribute. So please note Jared nor anyone else on the team will not answer "price" or "speculation" questions. So please don't ask.  We don't control the market. As noted previously on here, DGB was as low as 18 satoshi in January. Look at the value three years ago. But more importantly, do your homework and understand what you are investing in.

Make your own educated & informed decisions when it comes to cryptocurrency investments. Not just with DGB but with any other blockchain. Don't follow the blind whims of the "crowd." This technology can be quite complicated and there is several different types of blockchains. Also be very, very weary of ICO's.

If you are looking for a solid blockchain that is working to bring blockchain technology to real world applications outside of simple crypto currency transactions than DigiByte is the long term blockchain for you. We never did a crowd sale, an ICO and we never did a giant premine. We never once "sold" DigiBytes to anyone. Every DigiByte anyone has on the team was either mined or purchased off the market by themselves. DigiByte is probably the most fairly distributed blockchain out there. The blockchain itself proves it, go back to the genesis block on January 10th, 2014.

Thank you to all those who are out there who have supported DigiByte and continue to support and believe in DGB. We know some of you out there have never posted on here but still are following, so thank all you as well! And we would like to wish a warm welcome to all of you who are new here!

DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 06:16:55 PM

Could I get unbanned from the telegram official group?

Is a ban indefinitely or is it timed?
I only spammed a sticker, wasn't aware I would get banned for it.
Please note we don't control a lot of these Telegram chats, and we are getting many complaints about this. We have never once censored anyone here on bitcointalk (we couldn't even if we tried), nor do we intend to censor anyone on Telegram.  But spamming anything does not do anyone any good. Please contribute in a positive manner.

DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 06:17:57 PM

Quick update:

It appears that, if everything goes smoothly, DGB will be accepted at the first of many planned real world stores by the end of next week! Still getting everything set up and ready, but it's looking good. I have a few other businesses in Pontiac who are interested in accepting it as well. If this first one goes well, should have some more up and running over the next few weeks. The goal is to get most of Pontiac, Michigan to accept them, as the city is focussing on becoming a tech hub. No more promises yet, but it is all coming together really well! I'll post info about the stores that begin to accept them as they do. Don't want to jump the gun on naming them in case it falls through.

First we have heard of this but this is awesome to hear! Please keep us informed.

muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:55:42 PM

We love it, we have watched this cycle of newbie accounts come in and start trolling for years now claiming "DigiByte" is dead. It happens every few months. What other blockchain has had solid committed development for 4 years? What other blockchain is 40x faster, 5 x more secure and as decentralized as DGB? Who was the first major blockchain to activate segwit? Who was the first blockchain to pioneer DigiShield, MultiShield and the first to fork to multialgo?

As stated many, many times we are here for the long haul.

Thanks for the update. I remember still receiving 10k DGB a few times just after the launch. I still hold them!

Still I wonder, what are all these developments that are going on? There is no need to pump and dump news cycles, but can you at least explain a bit further what you are currently working on, what developments have been completed the last few years and what the outlook is for the coming few years? What can we expect? Are there ongoing chats with partners and potential clients? What is the bigger picture? I think a lot of people would like to know this, maybe not specific dates but just a general outline of all things going on with Digibyte?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
blockops

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 07:09:32 PM

It's no fun to have speculators buy on rumor and sell on news. There are a few different ways to approach that. Announcing things after they are complete is certainly one way of providing good information by news. Unfortunately some people automatically sell on news, whether there has been rumor or not.

Another way is to have a constant status or stream of updates so that there is not rumor, just steady progress. When a milestone (without a date tied to it) is hit, then the status is updated to reflect that. One status method that might work is to have a roadmap of things that are being worked on, and provide updates every 2-3 weeks on progress, perhaps using a trello board or something similar.

The advantage of having a steady and open update is that the community is able to help in a more coordinated fashion, and although some of the community help might be off message, probably 80% or so will be useful and helpful.

HORIZEN ►►► Bringing Privacy To Life
Discord -------- ANN Thread -------- Blog -------- Telegram  --------  YouTube -------- Twitter
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Two4D2

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:15:56 PM

Quick update:

First we have heard of this but this is awesome to hear! Please keep us informed.

Please red PMs here on Bitcointalk Smiley
meejay

Activity: 630

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 09:26:34 PM

What happened to Citibank contest?

RB25

Activity: 831
Merit: 500

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:57:38 PM

What happened to Citibank contest?

https://twitter.com/LauraGaviriaH/status/898160142579101696

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
⇪  CHANNEL   ⇪    GROUP   ⇪
Twitter  Facebook  Medium
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:44:43 AM

It means DGB gonna reach huge pump Wink complaining and moaning many times already meant big up so far in the crypto market:) but it is true DGB goes down when BTC up

I'd love to get DGB integrated into TenX payment system!
This would definately add value to both DGB and PAY, also It would make DGB so much more easily usable in real world.. this would be a highly welcomed development.

I'll ask around in TenX Slack

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
midelou

Activity: 442

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:13:39 AM

Quick update:

Thanks for the update. Keep up the good work. I am still holding on to my DGB coins.
Maymun_lavigne

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:28:55 AM

Quick update:

Thanks for your information , I think I Will hold my DGB for few month for take profit more.
Maybe this ia last price ITS lower than 2 month ago. This ia good momentum for buy back again DGB for long term.
If we want to short trade  Is not the right choice for this Time.
Pages: « 1 ... 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 [1646] 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: