Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:47:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward?  (Read 6388 times)
agimat

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:59:13 AM

May be because they need urgently money for living or shopping.As for me,I never sell bounty tokens just after receiving,I prefer to hold.

This is a matter of choice and needs, some bounty hunters sell immediately their rewards because they need it in order to buy their basic needs, many hunters joined bounty campaign as their additional income and it help a lot.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:49:36 AM

Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
there is a lot of reasons why they sell it, sometimes bounty hunters do actually prefer to hold bitcoin than any other altcoin, or sometimes they use their bounty to start trading. but the main reason I think is they need money.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

cikey

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:00:22 AM

This is very simple, because the bounty hunter is not very optimistic about this token, or it thinks this token is inferior to other tokens, so he just replaced it with another token.
Dewao

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:05:09 AM

Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

Not all are doing that, there's a several reason why they sell immediately their rewards from the bounty, maybe it's because of they know after listing in the exchange  it will drop or they need a money. But for me after i do a lot of research if the token I get from the bounty are having a potential to growth more , I preferred to hold it.
Tawong38

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:14:03 AM

Mostly bounty hunter sell immediately because of some reason especially if they know that its good enough to sell the token or the other way is if they need money for personal purposes.
jops

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:17:49 AM

The reason why bounty hunters sell immediately the token they receive because the distribution of token is delayed sometimes to be given before the bounty end. And also they sell it because they need a money for there daily living. And also they sell it because of the high value at the market.
mbahsastro

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:31:49 AM

Usually this occurs because bounty hunter saw that he got a bounty token does not have a future. Or because it is the first time price listings on the market are already high, then this opportunity is taken with sell quickly once the token has been obtained.
merle

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:35:36 AM

Many bounty hunters are afraid of losing their effort after working for some months. COmmonly, the price of the token from ICO can decrease easily. Therefore, to gain the profits, they prefer to sell out the token rewards.
However, it is not true exactly. What this does will make the token value dropped. It is better to see the chance. Keeping and selling the token wisely will be better for the chance of this token to rise up.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
Aristus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:55:04 AM

It depends why most of the bounty hunters are selling their token immediately after they received the payment. They maybe in need during that time and no choice but to sell their token and coins at the lower price, they maybe so much excited of seeing dollars in their wallet, and they just don't care because their hand is weak and don't enough strength to carry the token unto great price.
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:55:28 AM

Because they are shit heads. They doesn't care about the price. They just sell sell sell for they only invested time, but that excuse is very dumb. Even if the project's ICO is finished, you must still participate in their plans and roadmap to make it successful.
tantegope00l

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:57:50 AM

Not all do it, and those who do it have their own reasons. I think the bounty hunter token is not big enough to drop the price, and if a project is really good, then someone will buy it.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:04:39 AM

Some people will personally think when he gets the token from the gift of the campaign will certainly direct sell it because they fear prices will surely fall. And certainly the coin has entered into a stock trade will surely be an awful lot of people are selling coins and this causes the price of coins can be directly down. And they don't want to risk it so directly sell it.

Lareina

Activity: 430

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:06:24 AM

This is normal because they sometimes want to get paid most quickly for their work. But there are still many people who choose to continue to hold.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:09:39 AM

I think one of the main reason is, to satisfy themselves for being a hardworking in the long run of posting in doing bounties, they just want to taste their hardwork that pays off. Secondly, they they need money, like for example a startup for trading and for paying utilities bills.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:16:51 AM

I think one of the main reason is, to satisfy themselves for being a hardworking in the long run of posting in doing bounties, they just want to taste their hardwork that pays off. Secondly, they they need money, like for example a startup for trading and for paying utilities bills.

While others sell immediately their token after receiving it, me I don't. Yes I understand others sell it immediately because they wanted to satisfy themselves after all the hardworks they've done, but what satisfies me most is that getting higher value by holding it, why not give it a try.
kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:16:58 AM

it seems to me that a quick sale from those bounty hunters whose bounty is the only source of income that is there is no more time waiting for or the project in which they participated is not trustworthy.
makawa

Activity: 222

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:21:39 AM

Many bounty hunters are also an investor. Here it is important to understand that following campaigns and investments are two different things. It could be that a bounty hunter is more comfortable investing in a more established form of altcoin, or they need money to pay their bills.
Olawale16

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:33:40 AM

Am new to ico but i no little about bounty because of peer influence, the main reason hunters sell there token is saving the token from deflating , every hunter wants to be on a safer side but the few that take the risk to keep have there reward based on how fast the token has risen
okakaynam

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:41:51 AM

Its because lots of bounty hunters needs money immediately thats why they sell their tokens that they received in the bounty when its already in the exchanger. And i think other reason is the value of token came from the fresh ICO is cheap at first release and they never assure if it will have a high value.
coinmarketdaddy

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:46:41 AM

Most bounty hunters sell their coins immediately because of the nature of the crypto market. They just need to swing coins with some cash or with some alternative good crypto. That's why we always see dump with bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: