Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:45:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward?  (Read 6388 times)
Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:23:20 AM

My own form of reason is that, due to the fact that 90% of token or coin dump from sales and ico price once they eventually hit any exchange due to large bonuses being offered on presale and sale, and also do not forget once bounty and airdrop payment are made, there is every tendency that further dump will occur in price because both bounty participants and airdroppers would wanna sell and cash out immediately, so if you as a bounty hunter is still doing the hold game at that point, then further loss of value of token will occur and that means you get lesser amount for the task you perform for that project.
Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:26:31 AM

ICO must understand this and make a calculation that not all bounty hunters will keep coins after they receive tokens.  This is their right to sell or hold !

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:30:36 AM

A lot of them don't actually do that, it all depends on the circumstances in which you find yourself in

if you need the money and don't think much of the project, you sell it
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 07:33:31 AM

I don't know exactly why bounty hunters always sell their coins quickly, do they need money, want to invest in ico or tokens in the market, because they know that tokens will fall soon so they sell in the beginning and will buy back when the price falls? all possibilities can occur in the mind of every bounty hunter

because no one bounty hunter trust ICO, they think ico just take advantage from investor money without real projects so they sell their coin/token because worries about coin/token won't be worth anymore

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:30:02 AM

Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

In my opinion, once you have your tokens it's up to you to sell it or to hold, it's payment for your hard work and spending time promoting the ICO you are in, in my case I only sell 50% of the bounty and kept the 50% but if the project is good and with a good potential in the market I hold all of it.
It's a very wise approach: going 50/50. If I see that that project is good, I also hold the whole bunch of coins from it, but if I am not sure about its future, I usually exercise my right to sell, usually it's up to 70% of the coins.
rufusBTC

Activity: 121

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:32:11 AM

Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

there are some reasons for that firstly people need fiat as soon as possible and secondly people dont trust the projects which did bounty with them.
and it seems like free money is not important for hunters.. they can sell in a minute .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Mihail.B

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:34:30 AM

It is a misconception that hunters immediately sell and the fact that they are able to bring down the rate of the token . This is absolutely not true!
CoinMaster69

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:35:46 AM

probably because they don't believe that the price will rise, or they just need the money immediately
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:38:42 AM

I don't know exactly why bounty hunters always sell their coins quickly, do they need money, want to invest in ico or tokens in the market, because they know that tokens will fall soon so they sell in the beginning and will buy back when the price falls? all possibilities can occur in the mind of every bounty hunter

because no one bounty hunter trust ICO, they think ico just take advantage from investor money without real projects so they sell their coin/token because worries about coin/token won't be worth anymore
Indeed, they have the exact reason to think so when projects are constantly being created and then losing value over time and become a dead project, this is a very popular story in 2018 and I feel it is a good decision for them. Because if they do not sell right away, they will fall into the same situation as me, in my wallet contains a lot of different tokens, some very valuable in the past but in the present, I can tell you that all have turned into an incredibly low value, I am still confused in selling or continuing to hold this rubbish

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
tantra007

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:40:28 AM

bcs they need money immediately too. that's why they sell ASAP
one another reason, they arent enough sure of the project. they dont want the coin dump

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:40:46 AM

Bounty hunters do this because they need money. This is the main reason. Also, many of them usually do not understand that keeping tokens for a long time can bring much more money than immediate selling.
icomaster90

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:41:32 AM

i think probably they need FIAT money ASAP, that's why they don't stick with them
boboto

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:39:22 PM

just many need money and this is their earnings so they sell
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:47:54 PM

The bounty hunters immediately sell the tokens for various reasons:
- They consider participating in incentive campaigns as the main task they do not invest in. They sell the tokens to secure the income they have spent.
- Some bounty hunters see the new token they have no future, so they will sell.
- Some others do not trust much in new projects. They sell the tokens to switch to investing in large, potential currencies
- Someones else is in need of money ...
I also found that people usually sell when they are not sure about the future of the project they supported, to be on the safe side. They just exchange their tokens to better ones. Or some people, like you said, are here for the money and when they get it, they leave.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:50:12 PM

Actually depending on the person who earn the reward, if you are working for your daily needs then you should probably sell it immediately in the market but i highly prefer to hold your coins and wait for even a higher price in the future.
Betheng

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:04:08 PM

Not all bounty hunters do that. Some still holding their coins because they knew that when they dump after the listing the token that they have will have a lesser value in the market. If they keep on holding and waiting for the launch of the project and wait until the market will recover the more  money they will get. Some bounty hunters thinks joining to a campaign is just in and out. After the campaign and they get their tokens they start to dump not knowing that if they wait a little more time the money that they have now will double or even triple after few months of waiting. They think it as an easy money.
wareck

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:23:04 PM

I believe that this situation can be explained quite simply. After all, they are usually not interested in the further development of a particular project. Their rate is usually made on immediate receipt of a relying profit. Of course, certain exceptions are possible, but usually it happens.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:40:31 PM

I think that there are a lot of reasons why bounty hunters sell immediately their reward. Most of them want to make quick cash and they don't care about project and idea. But I keep always holding until it is above the ICO price.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:54:32 PM

It seems to me that this situation looks quite logical, given the current state of the crypto market. After all, many of the participants predict a further drop in the market and coin prices. Therefore, they prefer to sell them immediately, while prices remain relatively high.

MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:56:21 PM

If you read some ICO reports, so you would know that 90% ICOs are scam and bounty hunters know it. They want to receive "at least" something from bounty campaigns, so they will sell for very cheap price Wink.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: