Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:34:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward?  (Read 6389 times)
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:58:00 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 09:03:05 AM by herminio

Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

Frankly speaking we should not be selling the bounty token immediately as it affects the market in negative ways. There is no option however as veery bounty participant think that other people will dump the coin and thus prices might just drop heavily. So they better choose to sell immediately get the prices at the time of exchanger listing. Also if you observe then you will notice at the time of exchanger listing the prices are always higher than the normal timing so thats another reason why people choose to sell the coins.
Even if you need money? You won't sell it immediately? Bounty hunters rewards are so delayed for a month so maybe this is reasons why they sell it immediately after listed in exchanges, and the majority of bounty hunters they came here for a quick cash back.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:43:32 AM

Trying to avoid ending up with dead coins. No one understands better than bounty hunters how quickly a coin can become useless, especially new coins which you just got from a project that just concluded its ico. We are all here to make money and do anything to eliminate anything that would keep us from making money hence selling the coins before they become useless.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dharavikala

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:07:26 AM

On the off chance that the Bounty hunters are fulfilled on its cost definitely they promptly offer it cause numerous abundance seekers will dump their token without a doubt and if at any point you have been late in offering naturally you have to hold your tokens due the tokens will have an enormous diminished after seekers dumping it however some of the time seekers laments in offering cause they didn't expect the token will have tremendous expanded.
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 06:17:22 AM

Because most of this year's ICO projects have failed, bounty hunters are quick to sell when COINS go on sale. Because they want to reinvest them in other COINS, some sell because they're afraid the price will go down.
Plixs

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:25:06 AM

Because most of this year's ICO projects have failed, bounty hunters are quick to sell when COINS go on sale. Because they want to reinvest them in other COINS, some sell because they're afraid the price will go down.
some ico coins cannot survive the current market. after selling the ico and being listed on the trading market shortly after that the price will immediately drop. that's what made the bounty hunter immediately set up. even with bounty hunters participating in selling the tokens they get it also makes the decline worse. because I think it's not just a bounty hunter who sells tokens that are obtained but some investors also do the same thing. therefore many projects are now locking tokens to bounty in a few months to maintain the value of tokens on the market.
Rhego

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:32:17 AM

i think it depends on the people itself. if they need a rush money, they will sell the token instantly. but i suggest you see about their project, if they have a future, will be ok to hold it.
mashino12

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:22:04 AM

because many bounty hunters do not know what tokens are good for hold or what you need to sell immediately . on this they sell immediately
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:17:40 PM

because the main task for bounty hunters is short-term profit . They don't want to study the project and wait
Yes, because Bounty hunters have been working too long to market ICO projects to the public, so when they are paid, they will immediately sell them. because if it's only one minute late they are afraid the price will go down because of other Bounty hunters. so who is selling fast is the lucky one. but if you believe in a project that has a good concept, it doesn't hurt to maintain and sell it when the price is expensive.
crystalworld

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:39:21 PM

Bounty hunters have waited for about three to four months to earn coin. So once you receive your reward the next thing is to sell. And the main reason of bounty hunting is to make profit.
Patron92

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:53:13 PM

The reason is simple-people just want to earn faster. In addition, not all new altcoins can stay on the market for a long time, so they are trying to sell more.
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:02:08 PM

Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
In the case of such a flood of ICO scams, bounty hunters can obtain very few valid tokens themselves, so when a token can be traded, there will be a large number of bounty hunters who prefer to sell directly. This is not surprising, I believe that if the ICO can be normalized, then this situation will be reduced.

My reason in selling my token immediately after token distribution is to have a consistent income to be use in my daily needs. Aside from calling it a reward I consider it as my salary after doing the bounty. Converting crypto money to fiat money for my needs. It also used as payment in my monthly internet and electricity bills.
alexagel82

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 02:14:28 PM

Maybe because they waited too long for the tokens to be listed in the exchange and if it has value then they will sell it immediately so they can get cash
Wabri

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:15:42 PM

Maybe because they waited too long for the tokens to be listed in the exchange and if it has value then they will sell it immediately so they can get cash

For some bounties, you are right because the rewards distribution can take up to months what is very long for a bounty campaign. Personally I hold some coins of good and valuable projects.
12retepnat34

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:32:11 PM

For me it depends on my needs and wants, sometimes i sell directly my bounty rewards because i need money but sometimes also i hold it for a while because i waiting for it to be listed on major exchange to increase of its market value.
ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:42:21 PM

Sell because they earn money and want to earn money fast, many projects it is increasing in price and then people regret that they sold, but this does not always happen.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
vandeam

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:47:16 AM

Because of this bounty hunters don’t care how expensive they will sell tokens because they got them for the carried on work without investing in ICO.

kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:19:33 PM

99.9% of bounty hunters sell their token immediately when it hit exchange because they see bounty as work and once they get the tokens they sell off immediately. Myself inclusive, once I get my bounty token, I sell 70% and keep the rest.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
DemonHunter83

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:28:04 PM

Because of this bounty hunters don’t care how expensive they will sell tokens because they got them for the carried on work without investing in ICO.
And as a difference, we can also say about investors. They did nothing, just transferred the money in the hope of making a profit. But the hunters spent their time.
mayasari

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:37:49 PM

Maybe they are afraid of the price that continues to fall, so he rushes to sell the coins. Actually that makes the coin price go down because all are afraid to end up in the trash. You should wait for an update of the project, so that the coin price will remain stable.
Maybe you can try the bounty in Bountrust, there are lots of legit bounties, and so far they always pay for it and the project is always successful. You can join the channel telegram here: https://t.me/bounTrust

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
HumberRoll

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:32:09 PM

I think the most bounty hunter sell their coins immediately, because they want just the fast money. They participate in thouse campaigns, just to earn cryptocurencies, does not matter how much. So they actually collecting ethereum.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: