Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:22:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trading without capital  (Read 3079 times)
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:20:30 PM

is it possible to trading without capital?
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.
it is good question yes you can do trading with invest your capital. you can do brokering for other investors if they get profit then you can take some percentage of profit form him. but you must have high knowledge of market. 
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:00:45 AM

That’s such a funny question. How do you start a business without capital? Even if you decide to borrow money from someone to start the business, it is still the same thing cause you are using capital and not your head. So it is 100% impossible for you to start trading without capital.

Let’s take for example that you opened up a binary trading account and invested no money in it,  there will be no need for you to be expecting profit to come into your account when you have not invested any little amount of money at all. So you got to start with something.
Elmer1

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:29:51 AM

So you want to earn without letting go anything in your pocket? Thats definitely hard to do but you can. And there's a way that you can earn capital then used to trade you can join airdrops then collect token and you can also join to signature campaign then earn btc after you earned bitcoin you will be able to trade. And You can do that trading without capital,if you register in any reputable exchange. Because,if you already registered,perhaps you surprised that you have small amount of tokens for free,and you can use it to start trading. And search for legit free bitcoin miner
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:35:59 AM

Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.
It is really hard to start trading if we do not have capital. This bitcointalk forum can help us to start a capital through the use of our skills and knowledge. Try to focus on how you will use your skills for you to become resourceful person.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
thinknow11

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 10:42:35 AM

Yes, you can trade cryptocurrency without capital but you will definitely have to complete some task to accomplish this e.g you have to participate in any bounty campaign of your choice or as many as you can. Airdrop is another legitimate option for making it a reality.
Cryptartur

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 10:43:09 AM

You can start trading with airdrop. Some websites like Bountihive.io give some coins for a little job.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:53:50 AM

If you join campaign here then you can sell the token that you will receive then you can make it as your capital or join airdrop that's a free money but then you have to wait for the time for the token to be sold before you can start trading. That's the only for you to trade without getting money from your own pocket.
Okay unless  he’s got to do it that way. But it is still the same thing, cause he’s working to raise a capital that he can use to start up trading. Without him working towards that there will be no way he can start up trading due to lack of capital.

Campaign will be a better option for anyone that wants to raise some money through bitcoin cause every other option out there is pretty much not helpful,  and you won’t be making enough money from them.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:56:10 AM

if only trading without capital is very easy, there are several ways that are by following the Bounty program, giveaway program, and Airdrop program and wait for the Reward then you are trading that reward on the coin exchange.

Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:42:21 AM

Its possible to trade without capital like mining on your phone with electroneum, phoneum, and LIT although it will take some time to start reaping the fruits but its definitely worth it.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:04:54 AM

Start with joining bounties, signature campaign and the most common nowadays "airdrops" . Then you can start from there.You just have to be patient though because it may take awhile before you can earn and start trading using the earnings from this airdrops. Some are just waste of time hehe.
airdrops are good but dont you dare to wait for it you can have the capital that you wanted for if you are making atleast a way of on how are you able to work of while you are in trading everything here can be possible if you may have to work for it.

Bounties are much better. If you take part in several projects, you will earn enough money to invest it in the cryptos. You can also start to trade after it, and your capital will grow. Thus, pick these campaigns.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:16:54 AM

I think you can't trade without a capital because trading is needed a capital even in a small amount. Why you can try a small amount then if that capital double when you tradebthen use it to trading again. But there's some option like bounties that you can earn reward that you can use to trading.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:17:24 AM

If you want trading without capital then try to watch You tube and gathered some informations that can help you to start of, there are some programs that offered some bonuses in the beginning for you to start trading with them.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
buttonmc

Activity: 277

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:18:40 AM

It's very easy I can say, obtain some tokens from Bounty campaigns, exchange them into bitcoin or something else, and start trading right from there. By doing that you would enter cryptocurrencies world without any investment.
Catwoman13

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:04:24 AM

There are acertain other ways through which you can make money from.markets without your own capital and thats what this articles reveals.
Many people are eager to commit real money to trading which is not. Bad thing,However the most crucial things is correct trading knowledge when you've correct trading knowledge,capital will come looking for you, which means that you're knowledge mKes you rich if your capital and you don't have the right knowledge you'll soon be done away with your capitals when you've the right knowledge and no capital these are what you can do become rich gradually as a trader ,,,,,,
DennisStoff

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:09:40 AM

Hey dude, there are some ways to trading without capital like you ask, you can participate on bounty campaign such as airdrop, socmed bounty or signature campaign, it will give you reward of doing any job, and your reward can be used as your capital, it is not free. You must doing your obligation such promote through social media.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:36:19 AM

There are a lot of ways and in my ways maybe this is one of the most suggested ways but still I just wanted to share my experience. Of course when I first started in this industry I have no money all I have is internet connection and a smartphone and then at first I join in some signature campaign those who give salary weekly and then I save all of that and then I am also waiting for some airdrops and then when I gain much money then I started joining bounty campaign and then of course when you receive tokens you can now sell it because you have money in uour account then use that profit to noe start trading.
buttonmc

Activity: 277

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:06:19 AM

In my own opinion you're not able to trade without capital that coming out from your pocket but there's a way that you can earn capital then used to trade you can join airdrops then collect token and you can also join to signature campaign then earn btc after you earned bitcoin you will be able to trade.

She's just the same I have been doing for a months, but all the sudden I have realised that if I would invest, it would increase my income, and also it would be more beneficial for me myself.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:20:08 AM

I think you must participate in bounties campaign first before trading activity, usually good ICOs projects will be listing on the market and can be exchanged with bitcoin, it will gives you free capital in trading alternative coins but participate in good bounties is not easy because many scam ICOs out there. You must exchange your time to choose the good bounties campaign and actually you must exchange your time to be capital in trading alternative coins.
flavio.rib

Activity: 209

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:24:39 AM

I give you my example, I start to mine and then I trade with the mining coins, at the begin A lost but not I'm in the breakeven Smiley
shiroocrypto

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:44:25 AM

Yes it is possible, this is one way you can do it:

* Find a paper trader (i think tradingview offers one for free) to practice trading
* Participate in airdrops/bounties to build up some capital ... will take a while to build up something substantial but the paper trader will keep you occupied
* Use this capital in order to trade

Paper trading gives you the ability to trade without consequence, although that in itself is a disadvantage because you will take more risks than you would with your real money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: