Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:44:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyone talks about the fall of the market. Is it so?  (Read 1700 times)
JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:31:49 PM

Everyone talks about the fall of the market based on what they are experiencing now, with the trends and all of that. I think that it is okay for people to make known how they feel, and express themselves because, the market condition is really frustrating at the moment. However, I would like to encourage people not to give up yet, this is the beginning for us all, and there is light at the end of the tunnel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:13:53 PM

It is not so, it is only people who have not being in the market for long that would say that this is the fall of the market. Those of use who have being in it for a long time now know that it is just another market movement that happens after there is a bull market. Prices fall and the market goes into a bear which can last for a while but it is totally normal.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:55:29 PM

Everyone talks about the fall of the market based on what they are experiencing now, with the trends and all of that. I think that it is okay for people to make known how they feel, and express themselves because, the market condition is really frustrating at the moment. However, I would like to encourage people not to give up yet, this is the beginning for us all, and there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Yes. While many people are disappointed with the current downtrend in the market, there's still hope yet for the world's popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. Similar to 2013 where Bitcoin had experienced a massive decline in value, this year looks like it will have the same trend. Based on this, I believe that it would take a couple of years before the next bull market could be experienced. Many people had invested in December 2017, which is why they've sold their coins to prevent any further losses. However, once the Bitcoin ETF becomes a reality, and the Lightning Network goes full steam ahead then you could expect for the market to rise back up again.

Nevertheless, despite the FUD inherent within mainstream media, Bitcoin has managed to stand strong during the test of time. With the level of establishment of cryptocurrencies after they went mainstream in 2017, it's hard to say that the whole market will fall until all coins are worth nothing. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:40:17 AM

Compare with 2017, crypto market cap value still higher in 2018 in this month. I am still keep my optimist on crypto and market drop recently because many peoples panic about negative news and many of that news is a fake news
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:27:07 PM

Compare with 2017, crypto market cap value still higher in 2018 in this month. I am still keep my optimist on crypto and market drop recently because many peoples panic about negative news and many of that news is a fake news

People can sell whatever amount of coins they want to, but in the end, they'll regret it as cryptocurrencies rise back up again in value. As many newcomers into cryptocurrency sell their coins at a cheap price, whales take that opportunity to grow their stack of coins to sell them at a higher price in the future. In other words, if you sell now, you're losing as you're giving away your coins at a cheaper price for others to benefit in the next bull run. Compared with previous years, I'd say that cryptocurrency prices are still high.

Of course, there's FUD all around mainstream media, but that's no reason to panic by quickly selling all your assets. There's more to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies than meets the eye as they radically transform our economy for the better. One way or the other, prices will skyrocket since Bitcoin was designed to be limited in supply. Not to mention, there have been several improvements on the works which aim to make Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies ready to scale for the masses. As such, transactions will become much faster in the future, and fees would become cheaper as well. Once people experience the benefits of scalability solutions like the Lightning Network or the Plasma Framework, then you could expect for prices to rise all the way to the moon.

Therefore, the market may be falling right now, but it's only temporary as it'll rise back up again in the long term. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:02:49 AM

In my opinion it depends on the bold buyer for the BItcoin price.
But indeed if the FUD is difficult to get rid of in the cryptocurrency because FUD is also created by humans. Sad

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
blingow

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:49:25 PM

Everyone talks about the fall of the market, but that doesn't mean it would be so. Besides, from my analysis, not everyone is doing so. A lot of others are focusing on the growth and development of the industry that is bound to happen. Some of us still have faith in the system, and that will not be lost soon.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:52:26 PM

The market is falling it's true, relative to December 2017 Bitcoin has fallen more than 60%, whilst many altcoins (particularly ERC20 tokens) have collapsed by as much as 90%. However, I would not say that the industry is failing, this is simply a correction after an unprecedented growth phase, as with all markets you will experience times of incredible growth and regress, the crypto market is no different in this regard. It's just a matter of time until the cycle begins anew.
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:54:06 PM

It is not so, it is only people who have not being in the market for long that would say that this is the fall of the market. Those of use who have being in it for a long time now know that it is just another market movement that happens after there is a bull market. Prices fall and the market goes into a bear which can last for a while but it is totally normal.
You are right, but one thing, this negative movement of the market has been going on for so long and incomprehensibly when the end comes and the market will finally start to grow.

Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:54:53 PM

The two major coins bitcoin and ethereum have all lost both in value ad market capitalization . If that is not an indication that the market is falling I wonder what is
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:00:49 PM

The market is falling it's true, relative to December 2017 Bitcoin has fallen more than 60%, whilst many altcoins (particularly ERC20 tokens) have collapsed by as much as 90%. However, I would not say that the industry is failing, this is simply a correction after an unprecedented growth phase, as with all markets you will experience times of incredible growth and regress, the crypto market is no different in this regard. It's just a matter of time until the cycle begins anew.

Yes, it is true that the market is going through a correction period that has lasted for almost a whole year, but the crypto market has proven to be too immature to assume that it will behave in a regularly cyclical way that institutional markets behave. In fact, it is enough to observe the graph of the bitcoin's historical performance to observe the great irregularity that has characterized it, especially during the last years.

In addition, with the knowledge that 2017 was totally atypical, it may be time to leave it out at the time of making our medium and long-term projections, and refer to the previous years, 2015 and 2016 (perhaps the more regular years than the bitcoin has had) to make a more accurate projection of what could be expected in the near future.
mutanu

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:03:11 PM

Market capitalization strongly decreased, but it is not the end to all market. It simply there takes place correction, I am sure through some time he will grow up again and will be even more than ever.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
bit..what?

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:11:18 PM

For me, the market has not fallen, but only corrected itself.
Nevertheless, the market seems to be stronger than before.
That is why i am not panic that the market is broken or something.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
strtype

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:22:14 PM

whenever price rises it is implied that the price will go back down. HARD. The reason is very simple, while the coin is hot the new investors are lured in swarms by the flashy prices, but then the dust is settled and there are no more investors coming in, so the price has to settle somewhere, then starts the panic sellers and then the people who panic sell on the panic sell. That's why the price has to go down and down until every weak hand is no more hand and then the price recovers again, rinse and repeat.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:35:59 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2018, 03:49:08 PM by jackflag

No matter how ridiculous my words may sound, but we have only two options, or the market will go up or down. I observe two groups of traders who are divided in this opinion. Option 1: all that is happening on the market now is manipulation, and when enough people enter the market, everything will fly down. Option 2: the market develops in a natural way, which means that the decline will end and growth will begin. All that remains is to wait and be ready for any turn of events.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:37:37 PM

In my opinion it depends on the bold buyer for the BItcoin price.
But indeed if the FUD is difficult to get rid of in the cryptocurrency because FUD is also created by humans. Sad

FUD makes it difficult for any noob to get into the world of cryptocurrencies. Since they're highly inexperienced and don't understand how crypto land works, they're purely driven by what the mainstream media and the government says about it. However, those who had been into cryptocurrencies for several years, will know that the fall of the market is only temporary as it should rise again in any moment. Many people have panicked and sold nearly all their cryptocurrencies, but true believers of the technology will not sell no matter what. Instead, they'll keep buying until everything settles on the market.

Therefore, it's understandable that people who got in last year (especially in December) are quite disappointed with the current bear market. However, even while everyone is talking about the fall of the market, it's important to never let your guard down as this could simply be a huge manipulation by the whales. At any point in time (perhaps next year?) Bitcoin will start to rise and so do other cryptocurrencies on the market. If you're wise enough, you should have bought some Bitcoin at current cheap prices to build your nest in the future. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:54:27 PM

Crypto is still new and the growth of it is determined by either there is a rise or fall in price. All fiat experience a fall and rise in price but it seems very different when people see crypto dumping. I have hope that in the near future, a mere fall in the price of a crypto will not let people say crypto is falling.
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:03:07 AM

It is the result of increase in prices of btc such a high that every investor wants to book profit, supply increases rates dump. Sooner demand will rise.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:53:16 AM

yeah, i won't give up either. Even though the current market situation is in a bad state, this is not the end.
i believe that this is a repetition from the past, it will rise again. just need to survive and try to be patient.
i am sure that in the future this will be better.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: