Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:01:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyone talks about the fall of the market. Is it so?  (Read 1702 times)
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:48:38 AM

"I have a feeling it's going to go down more," "We're going to 4k," etc uttered with such confidence. Probably the same people that were predicting bitcoin to hit 50k without pausing. If you flop your opinion enough eventually you'll be right.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kovpet11

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:12:41 AM
Merited by ico_reviews (2)

I don't think so..Crypto market is still increasing and balancing. The stabilization is more important than the fast growth like last year. Such a big jump has more negative effect than positive.
Yes, it can happen that some currencies disappear, ICOs failed..but it is just like in the real life. If there would be only raising phase, the bubble would end quickly.
Be patient and wise! It is the best strategy in the crypto world!

E L Y S I A N        ❱❱ Decentralized Platform to
Build Ecommerce Websites on Blockchain
anaivanova726

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:59:45 AM

As in any market, there will always be UPS and downs . this is what attracts this market . In order not to risk , never put money in one place , divide into several projects . or coins and reinvest your risks .
Taniya1901

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:43:14 PM

Can't see?) In my opinion here and special knowledge is not necessary to have to see how the market fell.. And how many rumors are about recovery while this is not happening..
LickKing

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:57:53 PM

This is the loss of confidence caused by the decline in the cryptocurrency. This is a normal phenomenon, but you have to believe that the cryptocurrency must have a future.

senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:58:50 PM

many people only see what happens for a couple of months later without a closer look at the chart the previous crypto. can be seen precisely crypto suffered far greater development. Apart from the factors that make crypto weakened and falling this year then the actual crypto will still order can still be improved for next year.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:12:35 PM

I do agree with you completely market is grown more than any other new ventures in one year I think crypto still it’s having more than 100% growth compare to last year June price I think ethereum has seen immense support still I am holding all my ethereum I am not going to sell in near future .
timfish

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:42:28 PM

So far this year, market hasn't been encouraging. http://Screenshot_20180623-193749.png  . So investing is a bit difficult.
Taniya1901

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:57:01 PM

Can't see?) In my opinion here and special knowledge is not necessary to have to see how the market fell.. And how many rumors are about recovery while this is not happening..
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:12:50 AM

if you look at the charts ,it will be clearly seen that prices have fallen very much in recent years and the trend of falling continues. about any increase in prices in the long term there is no question
mario00

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:25:36 AM

During the last bull market it was very obvious that the cryptocurrency market had been overvalued so it is only normal that the coins crash the way that they have so far and even at that there is still a lot more crashing that the prices have to do. There is no way that the market can stay up for long after that
Takia

Activity: 256

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:40:14 AM

it is true that many people are talking about the fall of the market, I am pretty sure they are just referring to the fall of the price of coins and not the fall of the market itself, indeed we must be patient with the current circumstances may the coins you hold now useful for a better life.
poopbread

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:54:14 AM

Everyone is concerned about the direction of the market. This time, we pay special attention to it, because now we are in a difficult time.
yetiripper

Activity: 250

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:56:24 AM

I don't think so..Crypto market is still increasing and balancing. The stabilization is more important than the fast growth like last year. Such a big jump has more negative effect than positive.
Yes, it can happen that some currencies disappear, ICOs failed..but it is just like in the real life. If there would be only raising phase, the bubble would end quickly.

Wise words my friend, also it is easier, if we would remember that, as traders, we gain our profits not about the price, but about the differences between prices.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:52:09 PM

Exactly. The whole cryptocurrency market is stabilizing ever since its inception with Bitcoin in 2009. It's only been 9 years ever since this revolution started, so it might take a couple of years ahead in the future to be able to see stable valuations on Bitcoin and altcoins in the market. Of course, there will always exist manipulations, threats, and even regulations, for cryptocurrencies, in a similar fashion to traditional stocks and assets. However, given that blockchain technology has the potential to radically transform every sector of our society, there's more than meets the eye for the valuation of the cryptocurrency market.

I believe that this downtrend in price, is only temporary, as once big investors and real money starts pouring into the markets, the whole cryptocurrency market would become valued at $1 Trillion and above. There's still a lot of people that are unaware of cryptocurrencies, and many institutional investors which haven't joined the revolution simply because of regulatory concerns. However, once Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies become largely regulated to prevent illegal activity, and customer's funds are protected, then expect for the whole market to increase in price once again.

Therefore, these moments are perfect to grow your stack of coins at a greater discount than ever before. The more prices decline, the better it will be, as you'll gain more coins to stock up for the future. And once everything settles, you can rest assured that there will be a next uptick in price, just because Bitcoin is limited in supply, which will make it scarcer and valuable than ever before. Most altcoins follow Bitcoin's price movements, so they will rise in value too in the future. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
[BTC]Girl

Activity: 518

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 08:07:38 PM

Everyone is concerned about the direction of the market. This time, we pay special attention to it, because now we are in a difficult time.

Yes, I am. Now is a very difficult time for investors because many suffer huge losses, and some just do not stand and sell all the currency for a penny, but I why think that it's in vain. growth very soon

Am I spamming? Report me!
ofounz98712

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:01:28 AM

It seems like conflicting opinions will always be there, and I'm sure each one has a reason.
Some people do experience it, some people try to take a chance. And I think the market does have to fluctuate for balance.
dele4

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:19:19 AM

some people who not only take long-term projects, now they are troubled by the fall in bitcoin prices. but I agree with your opinion. in inks do not get too greedy in the trade, keep watching the market conditions and learn from this moment.

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:32:27 AM

Thats very common these days and past days. Even if you go and dig the oldest post here then also you will see the same effect of the crypto market over the people around us. This is just human tendency that they will be feared about the whole situation when their investment will be going down. Thats the thing about it, they hate it when it is going down because they are loosing their money. Thats why they start complaining about it and forget that bitcoin and other currencies were never so high before. They all started with less value that were hundred times lesser than the current one. Thats the problem here, they think in line with current timeline and not the old references.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
truemeren

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:46:19 PM

I personally think that cryptocurrency is still a beginning until now. Of course, the difficulty of going through will definitely be more. The price of cryptocurrency market is falling in the past few days, because cryptocurrency is based on blockchain technology, any kind. New technologies have a process from being recognized to being applied, so I think that long-term holdings will have more benefits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: