Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:50:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyone talks about the fall of the market. Is it so?  (Read 1702 times)
Ve-N-oM (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:37:38 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 05:22:15 PM by Ve-N-oM

Greetings to colleagues in the forum!

Now almost in every post on the forum you can hear one and the same "The market is falling, the air has fallen in price, Bitcoin has fallen and is not growing, etc.". In short, if you read it superficially, everything is so bad.

Here the main misconception about the market fall is that many understand the crypt as an investment with a return of 10 or even 100 times in a couple of months. At the same time, which of you holds 6 months or a year, two - such probably one.

Let's take a look at it a little more broadly, and see how things really are as of May 2018.

The course of the Etherium in May 2017 is about 140 $. Currently, the rate is within $ 700 with a jump in excess of $ 1000 a couple of months ago.

The total trade in May 2017 is 362,000,000$ , May 2018 is 974,000,000 $.

So, the market does not stand in place of trade and mutual settlements are on.

It's my Russian topic about it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4090477.msg38066383#msg38066383

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:42:31 PM

Instead, there was talk of bubbles being burst following a rise of more than 40% in the Dow Jones industrial average since Trump defeated Hillary Clinton in .... But Powell would not have to look all that hard to find reasons for a gradual, market-pleasing, rise in interest rates rather than rapid tightening.
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1271

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:20:37 PM

The market does not stand in place of trade
I agree with it. And it is important not to keep all of your investment in one place. And also never be greedy while make a trade.
X-avier

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:58:46 PM

Trade continues today! For those who came to 15-17-19 thousand Now, of course, not the best time, but with these bitkoynami they could already trade well and get into a small +, but we know who came at such prices, these are ordinary people, who do not understand anything in the crypto currency. Now the market is waiting for the arrival of new money, I think we will no longer see such a rapid growth of the currency, but in general this market is just beginning its development.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:32:48 PM

What makes crypto a sought-after and addictive market? But what's the point of this? Anyway, unfortunately the crypto world is moved through speculation and like the example above, Ethereum has a low value and this year it valued 10x. In conclusion, we should not follow the river of regrets and despair of the vast majority, we should only observe and learn from these moments.
James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:45:37 PM

In my opinion, the market is trying to adapt to constantly changing conditions, when it is almost daily tried to regulate. And it is regulated from different directions and in different directions. some countries are loyal to cryptocurrencies, some introduce prohibitive legislation. I hope that during this year the procedure for creating legislation in most countries will be completed and by the end of the year the market will be balanced and will become more or less clear
HadadC

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:47:27 PM

During these days , its very normal.Market will green up with time.People talks, everytime talks every subject dont worry.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:45:16 PM

When people talk about the fall of the market, I'm pretty sure they are just referring to the fall in prices of the coins and not the fall of the market itself. People are dumping their coins because they are getting scared and that is why prices of coins are still dropping. It might take a while but the prices will start recovering too. Just be patient and hold those precious coins like you are holding on for dear life
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 12:51:12 PM

The crypto is stabilizing after the bloodbath of the first crypto quarter of 2018. Do not pay too much attention to the pessimist news about the failing of the market.

CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:57:11 PM

If we talk about the market price of cryptocurrency that falls today, maybe it is only a natural movement on how the management of cryptocurrency decide on which level of crypto price being puts that equals to the volume of demand and supply, however if we compare to the status of cryptocurrency before, maybe there were opposites status of volume on people transactions and demand, because of the growth of people now who accessed cryptocurrency business.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 01:02:46 PM

No this is just a correction of a long bullish market, after a long bearish since the early 2017. The market just went to recovery on early April, and then after the recovery done, we can see that the marketcap are significantly increasing, means we are about to face a bullish market, and this is just a small part of a correction.

Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:41:31 PM

No this is just a correction of a long bullish market, after a long bearish since the early 2017. The market just went to recovery on early April, and then after the recovery done, we can see that the marketcap are significantly increasing, means we are about to face a bullish market, and this is just a small part of a correction.

I may agree with your point of view. The correction is just a natural in the market. If you'll observe, last few weeks, most of the altcoins were experienced the bearish moment. But after that dump, you will see in a few days, expect the bullish moment to come.

Here the main misconception about the market fall is that many understand the crypt as an investment with a return of 10 or even 100 times in a couple of months. At the same time, which of you holds 6 months or a year, two - such probably one.

I respect your opinion about cryptocurrency, but I guess your misconception doesn't fit any understandable thought. If cryptocurrency doesn't considered as investment, then what is it to you? Yes, we can use it as a digital money thru internet, fast transactions and payments without a third party but I believe we can still gain profits by investing in cryptocurrency which is one of the main reasons of being a popular.
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:51:34 PM

Actually I don't pay attention to those small pumps and dumps. If you check the daily charts you can see that the market is almost flat, but I don't think that i'll last for a long time. I'm sure that we'll see either a big pump or a dump in June which will define the trend for the next few month. And as I know most of trading experts expect a rise. So let's wait and see.
donacal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:53:17 PM

All false alarms of those who want to dump in order to buy at low prices. Crypto revolution can not be stopped
LianaSie

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:58:53 PM

People have unrealistic expextations, just because some crazy thing happened before. I am not greedy, 5X Bitcoin price until the end of the year is fine Cheesy

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:00:48 PM

Are you familiar with inverse head and shoulder on a chart? That is what I am seeing with ethereum and we all know that history repeat itself, correct? If that inverse head and shoulder with your chart continues, ETH might reach again its all time high and a possibility to reach a new all time high. I hope that my calculations are correct.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:12:11 PM

Would you mind telling us WHOS THAT EVERYONE?because we family and my friends always talking about the advantage of this market now,and what about you?if you are really into cryptocurrency and to blockchain,this is what you want to happen,for many may has a chance to buy coins in discounted prices and may have slice of cake when the mooning happens.
stahanovec
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:28:28 PM

A wise trader will use his ears but trust to the eye.

What should be said to that point:
1st - always analyze where does your quotation come from? You say everyone talks. Ask yourself who's this "everyone" and why is he doing it? How much trustable is this "everyone"?
2nd - look at the charts. A brief analysis will show that the market WAS falling since the beginning of the year up to 30 March - 1st April. Then we notice a turnaround: the trends changed directions. It's as for market capitalization so as for trading volumes.
So no, not yet. The market is growing actually.
verziagra

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:30:22 PM

Most likely the market is experiencing a big correction for this year. but for this month prices have started to stabilize and good to buy at a cheap price now. I am sure the end of the year prices will increase again.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:39:20 PM

everybody is free of opinion and I can only suggest to stick to our own beliefs, always run the investment plan we make. we can only predict, but not always will all be achieved.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: