Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:41:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyone talks about the fall of the market. Is it so?  (Read 1700 times)
Ve-N-oM (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:37:38 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 05:22:15 PM by Ve-N-oM

Greetings to colleagues in the forum!

Now almost in every post on the forum you can hear one and the same "The market is falling, the air has fallen in price, Bitcoin has fallen and is not growing, etc.". In short, if you read it superficially, everything is so bad.

Here the main misconception about the market fall is that many understand the crypt as an investment with a return of 10 or even 100 times in a couple of months. At the same time, which of you holds 6 months or a year, two - such probably one.

Let's take a look at it a little more broadly, and see how things really are as of May 2018.

The course of the Etherium in May 2017 is about 140 $. Currently, the rate is within $ 700 with a jump in excess of $ 1000 a couple of months ago.

The total trade in May 2017 is 362,000,000$ , May 2018 is 974,000,000 $.

So, the market does not stand in place of trade and mutual settlements are on.

It's my Russian topic about it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4090477.msg38066383#msg38066383

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manoj6233

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:42:31 PM

Instead, there was talk of bubbles being burst following a rise of more than 40% in the Dow Jones industrial average since Trump defeated Hillary Clinton in .... But Powell would not have to look all that hard to find reasons for a gradual, market-pleasing, rise in interest rates rather than rapid tightening.
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1271

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:20:37 PM

The market does not stand in place of trade
I agree with it. And it is important not to keep all of your investment in one place. And also never be greedy while make a trade.
X-avier

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:58:46 PM

Trade continues today! For those who came to 15-17-19 thousand Now, of course, not the best time, but with these bitkoynami they could already trade well and get into a small +, but we know who came at such prices, these are ordinary people, who do not understand anything in the crypto currency. Now the market is waiting for the arrival of new money, I think we will no longer see such a rapid growth of the currency, but in general this market is just beginning its development.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:32:48 PM

What makes crypto a sought-after and addictive market? But what's the point of this? Anyway, unfortunately the crypto world is moved through speculation and like the example above, Ethereum has a low value and this year it valued 10x. In conclusion, we should not follow the river of regrets and despair of the vast majority, we should only observe and learn from these moments.
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:45:37 PM

In my opinion, the market is trying to adapt to constantly changing conditions, when it is almost daily tried to regulate. And it is regulated from different directions and in different directions. some countries are loyal to cryptocurrencies, some introduce prohibitive legislation. I hope that during this year the procedure for creating legislation in most countries will be completed and by the end of the year the market will be balanced and will become more or less clear
HadadC

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:47:27 PM

During these days , its very normal.Market will green up with time.People talks, everytime talks every subject dont worry.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:45:16 PM

When people talk about the fall of the market, I'm pretty sure they are just referring to the fall in prices of the coins and not the fall of the market itself. People are dumping their coins because they are getting scared and that is why prices of coins are still dropping. It might take a while but the prices will start recovering too. Just be patient and hold those precious coins like you are holding on for dear life
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 12:51:12 PM

The crypto is stabilizing after the bloodbath of the first crypto quarter of 2018. Do not pay too much attention to the pessimist news about the failing of the market.

CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:57:11 PM

If we talk about the market price of cryptocurrency that falls today, maybe it is only a natural movement on how the management of cryptocurrency decide on which level of crypto price being puts that equals to the volume of demand and supply, however if we compare to the status of cryptocurrency before, maybe there were opposites status of volume on people transactions and demand, because of the growth of people now who accessed cryptocurrency business.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 01:02:46 PM

No this is just a correction of a long bullish market, after a long bearish since the early 2017. The market just went to recovery on early April, and then after the recovery done, we can see that the marketcap are significantly increasing, means we are about to face a bullish market, and this is just a small part of a correction.

Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:41:31 PM

No this is just a correction of a long bullish market, after a long bearish since the early 2017. The market just went to recovery on early April, and then after the recovery done, we can see that the marketcap are significantly increasing, means we are about to face a bullish market, and this is just a small part of a correction.

I may agree with your point of view. The correction is just a natural in the market. If you'll observe, last few weeks, most of the altcoins were experienced the bearish moment. But after that dump, you will see in a few days, expect the bullish moment to come.

Here the main misconception about the market fall is that many understand the crypt as an investment with a return of 10 or even 100 times in a couple of months. At the same time, which of you holds 6 months or a year, two - such probably one.

I respect your opinion about cryptocurrency, but I guess your misconception doesn't fit any understandable thought. If cryptocurrency doesn't considered as investment, then what is it to you? Yes, we can use it as a digital money thru internet, fast transactions and payments without a third party but I believe we can still gain profits by investing in cryptocurrency which is one of the main reasons of being a popular.
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:51:34 PM

Actually I don't pay attention to those small pumps and dumps. If you check the daily charts you can see that the market is almost flat, but I don't think that i'll last for a long time. I'm sure that we'll see either a big pump or a dump in June which will define the trend for the next few month. And as I know most of trading experts expect a rise. So let's wait and see.
donacal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:53:17 PM

All false alarms of those who want to dump in order to buy at low prices. Crypto revolution can not be stopped
LianaSie

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:58:53 PM

People have unrealistic expextations, just because some crazy thing happened before. I am not greedy, 5X Bitcoin price until the end of the year is fine Cheesy

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Bittalk12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:00:48 PM

Are you familiar with inverse head and shoulder on a chart? That is what I am seeing with ethereum and we all know that history repeat itself, correct? If that inverse head and shoulder with your chart continues, ETH might reach again its all time high and a possibility to reach a new all time high. I hope that my calculations are correct.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:12:11 PM

Would you mind telling us WHOS THAT EVERYONE?because we family and my friends always talking about the advantage of this market now,and what about you?if you are really into cryptocurrency and to blockchain,this is what you want to happen,for many may has a chance to buy coins in discounted prices and may have slice of cake when the mooning happens.
stahanovec
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:28:28 PM

A wise trader will use his ears but trust to the eye.

What should be said to that point:
1st - always analyze where does your quotation come from? You say everyone talks. Ask yourself who's this "everyone" and why is he doing it? How much trustable is this "everyone"?
2nd - look at the charts. A brief analysis will show that the market WAS falling since the beginning of the year up to 30 March - 1st April. Then we notice a turnaround: the trends changed directions. It's as for market capitalization so as for trading volumes.
So no, not yet. The market is growing actually.
verziagra

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:30:22 PM

Most likely the market is experiencing a big correction for this year. but for this month prices have started to stabilize and good to buy at a cheap price now. I am sure the end of the year prices will increase again.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:39:20 PM

everybody is free of opinion and I can only suggest to stick to our own beliefs, always run the investment plan we make. we can only predict, but not always will all be achieved.
iwanirawan

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:04:11 PM

A wise trader will use his ears but trust to the eye.
~snip~
2nd - look at the charts. A brief analysis will show that the market WAS falling since the beginning of the year up to 30 March - 1st April. Then we notice a turnaround: the trends changed directions. It's as for market capitalization so as for trading volumes.
So no, not yet. The market is growing actually.
I have same opinion with you. But in simple analysis. The market recovery for now. I think this moment can we used for invest. In my opinion the market almost have same rotation every year. In the begining of the year it will dump and in the end of year it will pump. It may not in same value.
Do you have your own analysis about the market especially bitcoin? Will they raise up in end of this year? Does it true that the market have a same rotation every year?

7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:34:32 PM

Now the market is waiting for the arrival of new money, I think we will no longer see such a rapid growth of the currency, but in general this market is just beginning its development.
We cannot rule out the fact that if there is investment from fund houses the price would rally like we saw last year, it is in the beginning state but we have slow down a bit when the scaling debate was on and it went on for infinity and i am sure that has stifled the market, we now need more merchant adoption for the market to grow exponentially.
@OP I am an early invest in most of the coins and it is an added advantage, the people who talk about the fall of the market might have missed the boat.
Semaj123

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:45:28 PM

It can't be avoided because everything really has an effect especially about the fall of the market. It's good that it will be discussed so that things will be clarified in order for the crypto community to know the real reason. Well, this is market everything can be happen at anytime so let's just be positive in it.
pearlsome

Activity: 238

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:44:08 PM

Yes, you all correctly speak in a global sense. But there will always be people who want everything at once. They want here and now. No bank will offer you more than 1% per annum. Rental real estate requires a lot of investment. Own business, even with passive income, requires big investments and many hours labor.
Investing in cryptocurrency is very profitable and promising. You can start with any amount, but get a lot in the end.
 Maybe it still depends on age. Young people want to live here and now and not in a year or two.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:00:32 PM

I don't think that market is falling now. The market is a little unstable right now, but in couple of days everything will come to a place.

cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:16:23 PM

There are a lot of newcomers to the market who are not taking history into account, 2017 seems like a long time ago, especially when the prices hit all time highs just a few months ago. Short memories in the crypto industry. Still lots of underlying confidence there though, plenty of investors just looking to build their positions up, and only leads towards potential growth over the coming months. Price drops are an inevitable fact of life in any markets, so not sure any serious investors are too bothered.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:43:46 PM

Well, most people talk about the whole cryptocurrency market falling to zero, when in fact it is all the contrary. Of course, the market is slowly reacting towards regulation from governments, and other factors in the mainstream world, but I believe that it is only temporary as the market will face an uptrend in value within the next months.

As cryptocurrencies are prone to rise in value and popularity over the course of time, they're here to stay no matter what happens in the mainstream world. I've seen an article across the web which says that not even regulations can stop cryptocurrencies from becoming a widely used payments system by anyone in the world. Therefore, the market is just experiencing a bear trend over the first months of 2018, but it will all end soon as cryptocurrencies become scalable enough to handle more transactions into their ledgers. When that time comes, prices will go to the moon just like last year. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:02:08 PM

The fall of the market is due to so much money leaving the market, when people see a price increase, they tend to start selling their coins no matter how little profit they are making which is affecting the prices. Just last week about $42billion left the crypto market, prices started falling, fast. Once more money starts coming into the market, the prices will start increasing, until then we just have to wait.
aizkicaumania

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:42:51 PM

It's true that everyone is talking about market prices because the current market price is not profitable for all of us so we are thinking when will we go up the market price we have been waiting for

therefore the market price in the specified hopefully will be fine for the future and will not come down again as it is at this time because it is very worrying for us all
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:17:37 PM

The fact is that when people say - the market as a whole has fallen and depreciated and coins lost in value this is not what they think. These people don't really mean the whole market, they talk about their experience, about their specific tokens, about their specific investments in specific projects.
People rarely evaluate in a global sense. Everyone considers his losses and profits personally.
Yes, the outlook is generally positive. I think that this growth of capitalization was achieved partly due to the appearance of new projects.

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:53:54 PM

The fall of the market is due to so much money leaving the market, when people see a price increase, they tend to start selling their coins no matter how little profit they are making which is affecting the prices. Just last week about $42billion left the crypto market, prices started falling, fast. Once more money starts coming into the market, the prices will start increasing, until then we just have to wait.

Exactly.  Many people are panic selling, simply because of recent regulatory pressure in the mainstream world. Whenever there's negative news influencing Bitcoin, prices start to decline quickly. As such, every time money leaves the market, prices go down the drain. The one crypto which has a huge influence in the market is Bitcoin, and if it begins to fall, the whole crypto market falls with it. But, investors that are smart, would buy Bitcoin at cheap prices and hodl them for the next price increase.

Usually, people who sell Bitcoin when they see a major downfall in its value, are mostly newcomers into cryptocurrencies. However, experienced traders and investors, know that Bitcoin is more than meets the eye, hence they keep onto their Bitcoin holdings no matter what. Since Bitcoin is limited in supply, and every 4 years there will be a reduction on the number of Bitcoins issued, it's often compared to digital gold. What this means is that even if we're experiencing a bloodbath in prices for Bitcoin and altcoins, it is only temporary, as many have predicted that the whole cryptocurrency market could be worth trillions of dollars in the future. Therefore, if you're patient you'll be able to see great results over your investment in the long term. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
chenhaonan

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:49:48 AM

Your analysis is very good. Although I think that the current market conditions are very bad, I think the current cryptocurrency is still developing very well. I believe its future!

Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:53:59 AM

Indeed this explains that we dont have to be overhyped about the whole situation and we can just see the bright future in the days to come. I mean crypto currencies are very mean at the time while on the other time they could be the one healing your wounds! So its better to keep holding our assets and be a part of the revolution that is yet to come. Only few % of the merchandise, governments and state bodies have accepted the bitcoin and altcoins as legal tender and the big ground is yet to come up front. So I dont think that it is bad timing in anyway. There is still big path to follow.
Taniya1901

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:41:57 PM

The market is falling it is impossible not to notice... And negativenatalie a lot about why... And panic a lot.. I believe that there is no need to worry, good times will come soon and Bitcoin will storm new peaks!!
Tim Murray

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:48:42 PM

It is not always possible to remain calm at a time when the whole market is red. I think that this ability is possessed only by the most persistent traders. Angry
Siakol

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:52:34 PM

In my opinion, the market is trying to adapt to constantly changing conditions, when it is almost daily tried to regulate. And it is regulated from different directions and in different directions. some countries are loyal to cryptocurrencies, some introduce prohibitive legislation. I hope that during this year the procedure for creating legislation in most countries will be completed and by the end of the year the market will be balanced and will become more or less clear

Agreed, I think the fall in market is cause by a certain change in their privacy input, they are actually improving, very few people notice that, they are unaware to the possibilities and outcome of the market.
Beet1e

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:56:01 PM

Reading posts above people write that in a couple of days everything will be different, in the end now we see an even greater gap)  Grin
And how to trust people?)) Cheesy
Tonstar

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:57:01 PM

Now almost in every post on the forum you can hear one and the same "The market is falling, the air has fallen in price, Bitcoin has fallen and is not growing, etc.". In short, if you read it superficially, everything is so bad.

Let's take a look at it a little more broadly, and see how things really are as of May 2018.

The course of the Etherium in May 2017 is about 140 $. Currently, the rate is within $ 700 with a jump in excess of $ 1000 a couple of months ago.

It's my Russian topic about it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4090477.msg38066383#msg38066383

well, i thinkmpeopel meant that prices bacame suddenly lower thabn usual, but that crisis is beghind now, do not worry anymore
Tonstar

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:58:00 PM

Reading posts above people write that in a couple of days everything will be different, in the end now we see an even greater gap)  Grin
And how to trust people?)) Cheesy
well, we can never know... especially with the cryptocurrency market, it is pretty hard to predict something and i do not think that we will ever learn to do it
kejot

Activity: 92

"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:59:32 PM

Actually the crypto face the problem, but it is not falling of the market, this is a chance for the holders to invest their money more on cryptocurrency to gain bigger profit next month or year. There will be a time when the market fall, but there will be time too when the market raising up.

Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:04:51 PM

the market's fall and rise it is often happening and doesn't be surprised about it. don't worry too much about it because it's just the usual problem. If could probably take advantage of this opportunity to be able to get profit from it will become better.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:13:18 AM

I comply with it. And it is foremost not to conserve each of your assets in single area. And moreover never be avaricious while make a trade.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:52:31 PM

the market's fall and rise it is often happening and doesn't be surprised about it. don't worry too much about it because it's just the usual problem. If could probably take advantage of this opportunity to be able to get profit from it will become better.

Agree. Such movement in price is normal for every cryptocurrency we know and love today. Due to their extreme volatility, prices can be higher one day, while it could turn all the way around the other day. While this is very good for making profit in the short term, it's not ideal for everyday usage. A currency needs to have a stable value, hence if it's volatile, it can only serve for speculative purposes.

Given that the blockchain technology brought by Bitcoin has made many trends in the mainstream world, there's no doubt that the whole cryptocurrency asset class would be more valuable than what it is right now over the long term. Once Bitcoin reaches a market cap of $1 Trillion, then altcoins will follow its prices movements and early adopters will benefit from such traction. Therefore, people that say the whole cryptocurrency market is about to fall, are completely wrong, since cryptocurrencies are here to stay. Hopefully, we could see a sharp increase in price by the end of this year for the whole cryptocurrency market (including Bitcoin and altcoins). Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
pobeda

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:05:11 PM

as in any financial market there is a constant price movement either upwards or downwards ...
is not just happening, but as it is necessary to the whales of the market - for this different news is created that affect the market
mamarried

Activity: 260

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:16:51 PM

Yes, math is always helpful. Especially when the people are saying that the crypto is going down and all these things. In my area, this is very popular thing to say among the people
bitcok

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:21:40 PM

the current price decline does not change me to not invest there, even the time like now is very good to buy and we wait for the results in the next 2 months
bionicl34

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:24:24 PM

if we approach the problem of falling from your position, I agree that now not everything is so bad
yetiripper

Activity: 250

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:36:29 AM

Just the same, when people are saying that before life was much better. When older people say that to me, I always respond, that you were young that time, so the life was definitely better for you.
Chirs

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:24:19 AM

If we look at the graph, it looks like last year's abnormal year-end rise. Unfortunately, not a few of us are buying at a price that is close, or even right at its peak. So for the old investor, maybe this is a common fluctuation, but for the second group, maybe the current situation is hell. But I believe the market is coming back, even before they are fully aware.
Shikamaru

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:57:53 AM

It seems like conflicting opinions will always be there, and I'm sure each one has a reason.
Some people do experience it, some people try to take a chance. And I think the market does have to fluctuate for balance.
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:04:06 AM

especially those who bought coins as early as high prices, and many people don’t even understand anything. Joining crypto is just to make huge profits. They Deal with investment with a gambling mentality. It is because they blindly make investments without understanding anything, so when they lose, they feel that the market has collapsed. Of course, there are also some bookmakers here, deliberately shorting the market so that they can make money.

louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:41:12 AM

Yes, everyone talks about the fall of the crypto market that is happening in the current situation especially during the bear market. In my views, this is the usual case where people feel about the current dip in the market and I think it seems to be a normal reaction since they might think the crypto market might go down further and may not able to move forward. I believe that this current bear market will be over and this will return back to the normal market.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Ms Nuha

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:52:42 AM

personally, I think, if there are many newcomers in the market that do not take into account the history, 2017 seems to have been a long time, especially when the price reached the highest all the time just a few months ago. so very fast past the world of crypto. I do not think that the market is falling now. The market is a bit unstable right now, but within a few days, everything will come to somewhere.

BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:15:14 PM

Yes, but they are divided into two categories. One group thinks that cryptocurrency is not good. The other type still insists on cryptocurrency.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
e@symode

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:18:12 PM

The market is really falling and it is now very clearly visible on the chart if you look at the monthly chart because bears do not want to leave the market and constantly tired shorts are already boring.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 12:20:55 PM

The usual thing is, as in any other market there are always falls and ups that are special here))) so as not to gather gossip and rumors you need to read more and study the markets, analyze the situation and make profit for yourself.
Thanasis

Activity: 1820
Merit: 515

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:21:57 PM

Yes the market is falling but this is the the first time the market is in red days,it happened most of the times since the volatility becomes basic characteristics of crypto currencies.So if you can invest on the crypto currency at red days then you can get more coins.

kelincrad

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:33:11 PM

The fall can not be avoided, it is like in any business there are UPS and downs, there is no take-off if you do not fall. You have to believe and wait a little. The market is now a little hesitant but to grow
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:47:41 PM

Actually, I am thinking about the worst case scenario here as this is not even the real prices that these coins are getting. These all are hiked prices here, mostly pumped one by whales who wanted to gain from the crypto currency last year December. This got all the crypto currencies into all new norms of heavy price tags which were not supposed to be there at all. Now time has come where massive corrections are getting done as supporters of crypto currencies are less as compared to what prices these crypto currencies have. It might just fall even further and we will see this coming soon if more investors are not introduced into the crypto's.
ILLuzion

Activity: 138

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 12:48:47 PM

This time the fall will be very long. Perhaps it will last for half a year or a year. So tighten your belts.

AK47-

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:55:34 PM

People are looking at short term price range and are calling cryptos dead. But the fact is, on long term charts we are still bullish with a great increase in volume. People are accepting cryptos and so are big financial firms. No currency should be judged on short term charts, but on a long term log of almost 5-10 years. Cryptos has gone parabolic since their inception. A natural correction is happening every time and is the sign of growing healthy market. There is nothing to be scared of a bear market.
slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1212

Livecasino, 20% cashback, no fuss payouts.

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:00:02 PM

If we look at the graph, it looks like last year's abnormal year-end rise. Unfortunately, not a few of us are buying at a price that is close, or even right at its peak. So for the old investor, maybe this is a common fluctuation, but for the second group, maybe the current situation is hell. But I believe the market is coming back, even before they are fully aware.

Everything looks like everything when it comes to charts, today and the past few months also look like the pre-ATH charts of years gone buy. Not sure if anyone buying near the 20k mark are left holding (except those of us who anyway buy as we can whenever we can).

I think a lot of so-called old hands are also begining to fear. I see people supposedly experienced now asking around if the market is shaky. Guess this scenario truly separates the wannabes.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Fuhre

Merit: 107

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:06:12 PM

yes, that's right, dude. from the first you make this thread until now the price becomes a hot potato among all users of the forum. This decline continues to be the attention of many people, hopefully next month later people will talk about the issue of price increases again.
Domenc

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:52:27 PM

It is very clear to notice that the total trade has increased in numbers but has not increased in percentage as compared to the last year. That is why it is talk of the rime. People definitely talk about what is going on and that is what this forum is for. The opinions made are the bets way for the publicity of the coins. They may be bad or good ones.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:00:05 PM

This type of people who speaks negative comments about cryptocurrency especially to bitcoin are usually the ignorant ones who does not know nor understand what this is all about more often than not they are just people who only listen to people who can pay them for black propaganda so to earn and not really scrutinizing what they are actually doing. The mega fiat industry will not back down easiy without a fight so i expect they will make everything sensational especially when the price is falling and when it rises they are usually the silent ones eating their words.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 06:10:34 PM

Well noticed, you are right, people perceive the cryptocurrency market as a chance to multiply their profits and these thoughts omit statistics. But according to the analysis given by you, it is perfectly clear that the market is developing and growing steadily.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:52:48 PM

I have been in crypto for last three years and same condition is found every year.I think those who are genuine investor would not  be panic as its common in crypto.Only those investor who invest for short term get panic and sell their investment when market is red.When market will go up then they would repent why they sold at low price.I remember 2017 BTC at the early 2017 was being traded at around $800 and with the passage of time reached to ever top level $19784.I did not sell my BTC in 2017 and earned a huge proceeds from my BTC at the end.Crypto is basically game of patience.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:57:10 PM

yes, that's right, dude. from the first you make this thread until now the price becomes a hot potato among all users of the forum. This decline continues to be the attention of many people, hopefully next month later people will talk about the issue of price increases again.
Those who are persecuting and wants to talk about the decrease are not coiners.

They have sold during the low prices and they want to bring fear to most because they are happy seeing others misfortune. But they haven't realized that the market is still in good place.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Orang Tua

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:48:30 AM

In fact the market does crash, and you should also understand those who are exposed to their first Fomo. But as far as I know, there are still more optimists here. I think in any situation, a negative opinion will still exist, and because something like that makes the market more attractive.
Anniee123

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:53:24 AM

Yes, now all the people are in a panic, people has high uncertainty about the future, so it is a good investment opportunity, you need to do is contrary to the operation of most people.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:03:30 AM

Perhaps this forum is provided for those who want to express their opinions. And in fact this year the market is going down very drastically. Some people believe, this is a normal situation, and a correction of last year's rise. But not everyone has entered here last year. So indeed people's view will depend on where he sees it.
jokowo

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:33:45 AM

For long-term investors, who have invested from a few years ago, may not experience the same feeling, with investors coming in December last year. But I believe that those who say the market will be finished, do not even believe what they say. Indeed this year may not be the best year for crypto, but there is still plenty of time, and it seems, this year will not end as bad as people say.
Uchee

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:38:39 AM

Well all we can do is wait and watch and see the outcome, if truly then we all pack our bags and go home
gstar - ross

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:56:34 AM

I personally think there is a lot of rubbish talk in the trading world. People often compare today's prices to the all time high levels in December, and then worry because the prices are not reaching those levels today leading to the spread of FUD on a daily basis. Realistically, if people truly understand how useful the tech is, there is not much to worry. I consider these worriers as the speculators, not investors/traders. They real traders love volatility, and the real investors do not care about short-term drama. Overall, the crypto space has grown so much positively in this past 1 year and people who went in early are enjoying the fruits of it (just like any other investment opportunities). It is probably those that went in during the hyped period last year December who are the ones making a lot of noise and complaints in today's crypto space Smiley
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:13:16 AM

Yes at the moment it is happening, almost all altcoin has declined in price to 10%, and still there is no sign that the price will improve, I would suggest for fiat conversion, because with it maybe safer
Elcapsono

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:21:46 AM

Even it is obvious that the market has not seen a steady green color for a long time, but only drops to the level of 2014. Bulls try to stretch this fall a little, but it turns out to be extremely unconvincing. Let's see how it ends.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:29:46 AM

I'm so tired of seeing so many threads complain about market falling Smiley). I don't know why they have to create these threads while everyone knew it by taking a look on Coinmarketcap Smiley). Then after that when market rising back, they'll create so many more threads to complain about their regret because of selling BTC or ETH too early at the falling Grin

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
tantegope00l

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:23:55 AM

It can be said that the situation is very difficult for some people, especially for those who come here because they want to get the wealth instantly.
But I think that kind of opinion is not a bad thing for those who want to take a chance. Because in my opinion, the more we often hear the market will be dispersed, then we are getting closer to the lower limit of the price of crypto.
TXCEO

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:58:32 AM

Yes, Bitcoin has already fallen since 2018, which may last for a long time. By mid-2019, the market may be better. I think that the drop in June this year is related to the opening of the World Cup.
zcooipo

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:40:40 AM

The market is unlikely to collapse! It is only now that many currencies in the market are starting to return to 0 because there are no customers and there is no capital inflow! I think this is more like a state of cleaning the market. I think the last good coin will survive and win the spring!
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:48:38 AM

"I have a feeling it's going to go down more," "We're going to 4k," etc uttered with such confidence. Probably the same people that were predicting bitcoin to hit 50k without pausing. If you flop your opinion enough eventually you'll be right.
kovpet11

Activity: 55

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:12:41 AM
Merited by ico_reviews (2)

I don't think so..Crypto market is still increasing and balancing. The stabilization is more important than the fast growth like last year. Such a big jump has more negative effect than positive.
Yes, it can happen that some currencies disappear, ICOs failed..but it is just like in the real life. If there would be only raising phase, the bubble would end quickly.
Be patient and wise! It is the best strategy in the crypto world!

E L Y S I A N        ❱❱ Decentralized Platform to
Build Ecommerce Websites on Blockchain
anaivanova726

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:59:45 AM

As in any market, there will always be UPS and downs . this is what attracts this market . In order not to risk , never put money in one place , divide into several projects . or coins and reinvest your risks .
Taniya1901

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:43:14 PM

Can't see?) In my opinion here and special knowledge is not necessary to have to see how the market fell.. And how many rumors are about recovery while this is not happening..
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:57:53 PM

This is the loss of confidence caused by the decline in the cryptocurrency. This is a normal phenomenon, but you have to believe that the cryptocurrency must have a future.

senopratama

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:58:50 PM

many people only see what happens for a couple of months later without a closer look at the chart the previous crypto. can be seen precisely crypto suffered far greater development. Apart from the factors that make crypto weakened and falling this year then the actual crypto will still order can still be improved for next year.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Prodigan786

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:12:35 PM

I do agree with you completely market is grown more than any other new ventures in one year I think crypto still it’s having more than 100% growth compare to last year June price I think ethereum has seen immense support still I am holding all my ethereum I am not going to sell in near future .
timfish

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:42:28 PM

So far this year, market hasn't been encouraging. http://Screenshot_20180623-193749.png  . So investing is a bit difficult.
Taniya1901

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:57:01 PM

Can't see?) In my opinion here and special knowledge is not necessary to have to see how the market fell.. And how many rumors are about recovery while this is not happening..
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:12:50 AM

if you look at the charts ,it will be clearly seen that prices have fallen very much in recent years and the trend of falling continues. about any increase in prices in the long term there is no question
mario00

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:25:36 AM

During the last bull market it was very obvious that the cryptocurrency market had been overvalued so it is only normal that the coins crash the way that they have so far and even at that there is still a lot more crashing that the prices have to do. There is no way that the market can stay up for long after that
Takia

Activity: 256

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:40:14 AM

it is true that many people are talking about the fall of the market, I am pretty sure they are just referring to the fall of the price of coins and not the fall of the market itself, indeed we must be patient with the current circumstances may the coins you hold now useful for a better life.
poopbread

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:54:14 AM

Everyone is concerned about the direction of the market. This time, we pay special attention to it, because now we are in a difficult time.
yetiripper

Activity: 250

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:56:24 AM

I don't think so..Crypto market is still increasing and balancing. The stabilization is more important than the fast growth like last year. Such a big jump has more negative effect than positive.
Yes, it can happen that some currencies disappear, ICOs failed..but it is just like in the real life. If there would be only raising phase, the bubble would end quickly.

Wise words my friend, also it is easier, if we would remember that, as traders, we gain our profits not about the price, but about the differences between prices.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:52:09 PM

Exactly. The whole cryptocurrency market is stabilizing ever since its inception with Bitcoin in 2009. It's only been 9 years ever since this revolution started, so it might take a couple of years ahead in the future to be able to see stable valuations on Bitcoin and altcoins in the market. Of course, there will always exist manipulations, threats, and even regulations, for cryptocurrencies, in a similar fashion to traditional stocks and assets. However, given that blockchain technology has the potential to radically transform every sector of our society, there's more than meets the eye for the valuation of the cryptocurrency market.

I believe that this downtrend in price, is only temporary, as once big investors and real money starts pouring into the markets, the whole cryptocurrency market would become valued at $1 Trillion and above. There's still a lot of people that are unaware of cryptocurrencies, and many institutional investors which haven't joined the revolution simply because of regulatory concerns. However, once Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies become largely regulated to prevent illegal activity, and customer's funds are protected, then expect for the whole market to increase in price once again.

Therefore, these moments are perfect to grow your stack of coins at a greater discount than ever before. The more prices decline, the better it will be, as you'll gain more coins to stock up for the future. And once everything settles, you can rest assured that there will be a next uptick in price, just because Bitcoin is limited in supply, which will make it scarcer and valuable than ever before. Most altcoins follow Bitcoin's price movements, so they will rise in value too in the future. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
[BTC]Girl

Activity: 518

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 08:07:38 PM

Everyone is concerned about the direction of the market. This time, we pay special attention to it, because now we are in a difficult time.

Yes, I am. Now is a very difficult time for investors because many suffer huge losses, and some just do not stand and sell all the currency for a penny, but I why think that it's in vain. growth very soon

Am I spamming? Report me!
ofounz98712

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:01:28 AM

It seems like conflicting opinions will always be there, and I'm sure each one has a reason.
Some people do experience it, some people try to take a chance. And I think the market does have to fluctuate for balance.
dele4

Activity: 301

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:19:19 AM

some people who not only take long-term projects, now they are troubled by the fall in bitcoin prices. but I agree with your opinion. in inks do not get too greedy in the trade, keep watching the market conditions and learn from this moment.

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:32:27 AM

Thats very common these days and past days. Even if you go and dig the oldest post here then also you will see the same effect of the crypto market over the people around us. This is just human tendency that they will be feared about the whole situation when their investment will be going down. Thats the thing about it, they hate it when it is going down because they are loosing their money. Thats why they start complaining about it and forget that bitcoin and other currencies were never so high before. They all started with less value that were hundred times lesser than the current one. Thats the problem here, they think in line with current timeline and not the old references.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
truemeren

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:46:19 PM

I personally think that cryptocurrency is still a beginning until now. Of course, the difficulty of going through will definitely be more. The price of cryptocurrency market is falling in the past few days, because cryptocurrency is based on blockchain technology, any kind. New technologies have a process from being recognized to being applied, so I think that long-term holdings will have more benefits.
JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:31:49 PM

Everyone talks about the fall of the market based on what they are experiencing now, with the trends and all of that. I think that it is okay for people to make known how they feel, and express themselves because, the market condition is really frustrating at the moment. However, I would like to encourage people not to give up yet, this is the beginning for us all, and there is light at the end of the tunnel.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:13:53 PM

It is not so, it is only people who have not being in the market for long that would say that this is the fall of the market. Those of use who have being in it for a long time now know that it is just another market movement that happens after there is a bull market. Prices fall and the market goes into a bear which can last for a while but it is totally normal.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:55:29 PM

Everyone talks about the fall of the market based on what they are experiencing now, with the trends and all of that. I think that it is okay for people to make known how they feel, and express themselves because, the market condition is really frustrating at the moment. However, I would like to encourage people not to give up yet, this is the beginning for us all, and there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Yes. While many people are disappointed with the current downtrend in the market, there's still hope yet for the world's popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. Similar to 2013 where Bitcoin had experienced a massive decline in value, this year looks like it will have the same trend. Based on this, I believe that it would take a couple of years before the next bull market could be experienced. Many people had invested in December 2017, which is why they've sold their coins to prevent any further losses. However, once the Bitcoin ETF becomes a reality, and the Lightning Network goes full steam ahead then you could expect for the market to rise back up again.

Nevertheless, despite the FUD inherent within mainstream media, Bitcoin has managed to stand strong during the test of time. With the level of establishment of cryptocurrencies after they went mainstream in 2017, it's hard to say that the whole market will fall until all coins are worth nothing. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
setialovers

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:40:17 AM

Compare with 2017, crypto market cap value still higher in 2018 in this month. I am still keep my optimist on crypto and market drop recently because many peoples panic about negative news and many of that news is a fake news
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:27:07 PM

Compare with 2017, crypto market cap value still higher in 2018 in this month. I am still keep my optimist on crypto and market drop recently because many peoples panic about negative news and many of that news is a fake news

People can sell whatever amount of coins they want to, but in the end, they'll regret it as cryptocurrencies rise back up again in value. As many newcomers into cryptocurrency sell their coins at a cheap price, whales take that opportunity to grow their stack of coins to sell them at a higher price in the future. In other words, if you sell now, you're losing as you're giving away your coins at a cheaper price for others to benefit in the next bull run. Compared with previous years, I'd say that cryptocurrency prices are still high.

Of course, there's FUD all around mainstream media, but that's no reason to panic by quickly selling all your assets. There's more to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies than meets the eye as they radically transform our economy for the better. One way or the other, prices will skyrocket since Bitcoin was designed to be limited in supply. Not to mention, there have been several improvements on the works which aim to make Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies ready to scale for the masses. As such, transactions will become much faster in the future, and fees would become cheaper as well. Once people experience the benefits of scalability solutions like the Lightning Network or the Plasma Framework, then you could expect for prices to rise all the way to the moon.

Therefore, the market may be falling right now, but it's only temporary as it'll rise back up again in the long term. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:02:49 AM

In my opinion it depends on the bold buyer for the BItcoin price.
But indeed if the FUD is difficult to get rid of in the cryptocurrency because FUD is also created by humans. Sad

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
blingow

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:49:25 PM

Everyone talks about the fall of the market, but that doesn't mean it would be so. Besides, from my analysis, not everyone is doing so. A lot of others are focusing on the growth and development of the industry that is bound to happen. Some of us still have faith in the system, and that will not be lost soon.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:52:26 PM

The market is falling it's true, relative to December 2017 Bitcoin has fallen more than 60%, whilst many altcoins (particularly ERC20 tokens) have collapsed by as much as 90%. However, I would not say that the industry is failing, this is simply a correction after an unprecedented growth phase, as with all markets you will experience times of incredible growth and regress, the crypto market is no different in this regard. It's just a matter of time until the cycle begins anew.
namlong

Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:54:06 PM

It is not so, it is only people who have not being in the market for long that would say that this is the fall of the market. Those of use who have being in it for a long time now know that it is just another market movement that happens after there is a bull market. Prices fall and the market goes into a bear which can last for a while but it is totally normal.
You are right, but one thing, this negative movement of the market has been going on for so long and incomprehensibly when the end comes and the market will finally start to grow.

Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:54:53 PM

The two major coins bitcoin and ethereum have all lost both in value ad market capitalization . If that is not an indication that the market is falling I wonder what is
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:00:49 PM

The market is falling it's true, relative to December 2017 Bitcoin has fallen more than 60%, whilst many altcoins (particularly ERC20 tokens) have collapsed by as much as 90%. However, I would not say that the industry is failing, this is simply a correction after an unprecedented growth phase, as with all markets you will experience times of incredible growth and regress, the crypto market is no different in this regard. It's just a matter of time until the cycle begins anew.

Yes, it is true that the market is going through a correction period that has lasted for almost a whole year, but the crypto market has proven to be too immature to assume that it will behave in a regularly cyclical way that institutional markets behave. In fact, it is enough to observe the graph of the bitcoin's historical performance to observe the great irregularity that has characterized it, especially during the last years.

In addition, with the knowledge that 2017 was totally atypical, it may be time to leave it out at the time of making our medium and long-term projections, and refer to the previous years, 2015 and 2016 (perhaps the more regular years than the bitcoin has had) to make a more accurate projection of what could be expected in the near future.
mutanu

Activity: 139

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:03:11 PM

Market capitalization strongly decreased, but it is not the end to all market. It simply there takes place correction, I am sure through some time he will grow up again and will be even more than ever.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
bit..what?

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:11:18 PM

For me, the market has not fallen, but only corrected itself.
Nevertheless, the market seems to be stronger than before.
That is why i am not panic that the market is broken or something.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
strtype

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:22:14 PM

whenever price rises it is implied that the price will go back down. HARD. The reason is very simple, while the coin is hot the new investors are lured in swarms by the flashy prices, but then the dust is settled and there are no more investors coming in, so the price has to settle somewhere, then starts the panic sellers and then the people who panic sell on the panic sell. That's why the price has to go down and down until every weak hand is no more hand and then the price recovers again, rinse and repeat.
jackflag

Glad to see you

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:35:59 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2018, 03:49:08 PM by jackflag

No matter how ridiculous my words may sound, but we have only two options, or the market will go up or down. I observe two groups of traders who are divided in this opinion. Option 1: all that is happening on the market now is manipulation, and when enough people enter the market, everything will fly down. Option 2: the market develops in a natural way, which means that the decline will end and growth will begin. All that remains is to wait and be ready for any turn of events.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:37:37 PM

In my opinion it depends on the bold buyer for the BItcoin price.
But indeed if the FUD is difficult to get rid of in the cryptocurrency because FUD is also created by humans. Sad

FUD makes it difficult for any noob to get into the world of cryptocurrencies. Since they're highly inexperienced and don't understand how crypto land works, they're purely driven by what the mainstream media and the government says about it. However, those who had been into cryptocurrencies for several years, will know that the fall of the market is only temporary as it should rise again in any moment. Many people have panicked and sold nearly all their cryptocurrencies, but true believers of the technology will not sell no matter what. Instead, they'll keep buying until everything settles on the market.

Therefore, it's understandable that people who got in last year (especially in December) are quite disappointed with the current bear market. However, even while everyone is talking about the fall of the market, it's important to never let your guard down as this could simply be a huge manipulation by the whales. At any point in time (perhaps next year?) Bitcoin will start to rise and so do other cryptocurrencies on the market. If you're wise enough, you should have bought some Bitcoin at current cheap prices to build your nest in the future. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:54:27 PM

Crypto is still new and the growth of it is determined by either there is a rise or fall in price. All fiat experience a fall and rise in price but it seems very different when people see crypto dumping. I have hope that in the near future, a mere fall in the price of a crypto will not let people say crypto is falling.
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:03:07 AM

It is the result of increase in prices of btc such a high that every investor wants to book profit, supply increases rates dump. Sooner demand will rise.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
akungagal

Activity: 700

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:53:16 AM

yeah, i won't give up either. Even though the current market situation is in a bad state, this is not the end.
i believe that this is a repetition from the past, it will rise again. just need to survive and try to be patient.
i am sure that in the future this will be better.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: