Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:02:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How many bitcoins do you own?  (Voting closed: March 11, 2014, 06:36:52 PM)
Zero - 41 (13.5%)
Less than 10 - 139 (45.9%)
11-100 - 69 (22.8%)
101-1,000 - 24 (7.9%)
1,001-10,000 - 7 (2.3%)
10,001-100,000 - 1 (0.3%)
Greater than 1,000,000 - 22 (7.3%)
Total Voters: 303

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2014 Poll: How many bitcoins do you own?  (Read 9993 times)
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:08:52 PM

Most people selling TA advice are making a living from those e-books, speeches courses or whatever, rather than by doing TA themselves, that's the catch.

Shhhh, don't reveal the secret, those guys wont like you for that.

Lemme add more: gambler "experts" (like you can be one) doing the same thing, lottery winners selling guides how to win the lottery, people on youtube doing all sorts of things.

But hey, if there is demand for it, whatever. Let the free market decide  Grin

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:39:50 PM

Most people selling TA advice are making a living from those e-books, speeches courses or whatever, rather than by doing TA themselves, that's the catch.

Lemme add more: gambler "experts" (like you can be one) doing the same thing, lottery winners selling guides how to win the lottery, people on youtube doing all sorts of things.

Why you shhh him? This is a sharing forum so dont be so stingy to share everything here Grin. You can teach every people here the secret or the method for increase the "population" of bitcoin so this our world will become bigger and bigger
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:33:07 PM

Its really difficult to trust someone here over the internet. So it is better not to reveal the secret that how much bitcoin do i hold?? As the scammers are waiting for the valuable information like this so that they can have gateway to have a scam and cheat the innocent people.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:46:14 AM

Why you shhh him? This is a sharing forum so dont be so stingy to share everything here Grin. You can teach every people here the secret or the method for increase the "population" of bitcoin so this our world will become bigger and bigger

I complety agree with you there is nothing wrong in sharing the secrets with bitcoin community  Smiley as we are facing some issues related to bitcoins from so called people we need to increase the population of bitcoin community and also the bitcoin and need to prove that we are at the right place.
GreenStox

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:02:59 PM

Its really difficult to trust someone here over the internet. So it is better not to reveal the secret that how much bitcoin do i hold?? As the scammers are waiting for the valuable information like this so that they can have gateway to have a scam and cheat the innocent people.

How are scammer stealing your coins by just saying it? If i say i got 100€ at this moment in my wallet does that mean that somebody will teleport here and steal it?

Its funny  Cheesy

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:07:29 PM

How are scammer stealing your coins by just saying it? If i say i got 100€ at this moment in my wallet does that mean that somebody will teleport here and steal it?

Its funny  Cheesy

If I remember rightly BTer was hacked and thousands of BTC were lost because the guy running it used the same password for his email as that site's servers.

All a good hacker needs is one small clue and if you're a bit slack elsewhere they might find an in. Over a period of months or years on here you might reveal a lot of info about your other online activities.
GreenStox

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:16:08 PM

Its funny  Cheesy

If I remember rightly BTer was hacked and thousands of BTC were lost because the guy running it used the same password for his email as that site's servers.

All a good hacker needs is one small clue and if you're a bit slack elsewhere they might find an in. Over a period of months or years on here you might reveal a lot of info about your other online activities.

OMG, that is very amateur from his part. He is running an exchange and he uses the same passwords?

I use separate passwords for all my websites which are 25-30 character random strings.

Let me guess his password was: BTER123 ?  Grin

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:18:58 PM

OMG, that is very amateur from his part. He is running an exchange and he uses double e-mails?

I use separate passwords for all my websites which are 25-30 character random strings.

Let me guess his password was: BTER123 ?  Grin

I'll go for - password.

Plenty of bitcoiners are probably guilty of being a bit lazy with internet security elsewhere. Sometimes it feels like too much hassle and then you're hacked and then suddenly it's, er, not.
GreenStox

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:22:38 PM

OMG, that is very amateur from his part. He is running an exchange and he uses double e-mails?

I'll go for - password.

Plenty of bitcoiners are probably guilty of being a bit lazy with internet security elsewhere. Sometimes it feels like too much hassle and then you're hacked and then suddenly it's, er, not.

Lazyness it not that bad, it makes you do always the shortest thing with the less efort involved.

But when it comes to money, then maximum discipline is required, there is just no other way around it, there is a such high demand for money that anyone can/will steal it on the slightest occasion it will get , so keeping the money on secure places / discipline is the only option to stay safe.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
gripflierGO

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:38:24 PM

I'll go for - password.

Lazyness it not that bad, it makes you do always the shortest thing with the less efort involved.

But when it comes to money, then maximum discipline is required, there is just no other way around it, there is a such high demand for money that anyone can/will steal it on the slightest occasion it will get , so keeping the money on secure places / discipline is the only option to stay safe.

I agree when it comes to saving our own money the great level of discipline is required. and if you are not disciplined enough in keeping your money safe then it's an open invitation to thieves,scammers etc who are just waiting for this opportunity to just take away everything from you.
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:10:37 PM

I'll go for - password.

I agree when it comes to saving our own money the great level of discipline is required. and if you are not disciplined enough in keeping your money safe then it's an open invitation to thieves,scammers etc who are just waiting for this opportunity to just take away everything from you.

I think that is matter of luck, when the thieves is going to scam you or may be want to get all your bitcoin they must find a good ways to  get it, altough you have a good dicipline and you put your bitcoin in a high level of security if just one mistake your coin will gone forever. So its better watchout from a good promises investment
melody82

Activity: 378
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:12:30 PM

I owns less then 1 bitcoin
add option to poll for less then 1 bitcoin, a lot of members owns less then 1
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:16:55 PM

You are amongst the one in thousand that shall carry the world into the future.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 05:23:31 PM

i think i will never own more than 1 BTC

gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:27:50 PM

Up your activity, sign up for a sig campaign and you could have that whole coin and more in a few weeks/ months.
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 06:13:21 PM

All things will need a process, if you want to own 1 BTC you should do a lot of work in order to get your bitcoin, try to buy higher account and applying in a signature campaign that pays a lot, then do trading often to get some profit and if you feel lucky you can try gambling just to try your luck. You can earn every bitcoin in many ways if you want
rjclarke2000
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:23:57 PM

What do you do for work? Can you not save a small amount each week to buy some btc?

cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:27:06 AM

What do you do for work? Can you not save a small amount each week to buy some btc?

The truth is the majority of people out there can't save enough money, you are privileged if you are in the 1+ BTC club. I hope everyone gets as much as possible during this god gifted period of low price, and hope it lasts before moon time begins.
blumangroup

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

'Slow and steady wins the race'

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:39:53 AM

I have been here awhile and have only managed to get me a bag of around 10btc bit more if I count the other alt bags, I have yet to find a decent btc making strategy alts drain me. I do try think of businesses to start up, then I get carried away with real life and that gets postponed another few weeks until something else comes up it is a vicious cycle. So I will just work as I have and buy in until I get the time to build something bitcoin related for the future. 

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:45:27 AM

I have been here awhile and have only managed to get me a bag of around 10btc bit more if I count the other alt bags, I have yet to find a decent btc making strategy.

10 coins is a fine haul to own.

I dicked around with alts too and can no longer be bothered with them. Unless you get right in on the ground floor, which I have a couple of times, it's worse than gambling. The game isn't just rigged, it'll actively chase you down and kick you until you're dead.

Signature campaigns are the most dependable source of BTC. It's a pretty modest trickle much of the time but it carries on trickling and there's zero risk. We're still a long way from having a decent record in BTC 'investment', if ever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: