Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:20:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WORLDWIDE]Bitmine - 950 GH/S 1500 USD - Next day delivery.  (Read 59755 times)
Bit-Tech (OP)

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:47:20 AM

I had another SD card.  I was able to get pcfli's image and put it on the card.
From there boot back up and search for the IP using Angry IP.
Then I was able to access the setup panel and get it all set.
I had help from HolyScott as well.  He had done this before.
Now it is working well. 
I would like an image from Bit-Tech so I can have the original setup to test it with.

An Update.
I have it mining and it is doing well.
It took a while.

Bit-Tech do you have copies of the original image?  The miner showed up today and I cannot get it to mine.  The image on the card it came with does not even allow it to get an IP address.
I tried a 2nd card with the generic pcfli image and I can now access the web interface and add my pool and worker info.  It will not mine though.
I have setup a ton of miners and this one just will not work.
Any help would be great.
Thanks

What did you have to do?

Hi im sorry for the bad support, we promise to improve in this aspect.

Minepeon works fine, you need to set default miner as CGMINER and it should work.

minepeon.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:56:35 AM

Thanks for the information I appreciate that.
I also appreciate you getting back to me so quickly as well as others here when we have questions.
I will try out Minepeon tomorrow.  I want to just let it run for now.
Thanks also for the great blue case.  I love blue that was a nice surprise.
 Smiley

Now it is working well. 
I would like an image from Bit-Tech so I can have the original setup to test it with.

An Update.
It took a while.

Bit-Tech do you have copies of the original image?  The miner showed up today and I cannot get it to mine.  The image on the card it came with does not even allow it to get an IP address.
I tried a 2nd card with the generic pcfli image and I can now access the web interface and add my pool and worker info.  It will not mine though.
Any help would be great.
Thanks

What did you have to do?

Hi im sorry for the bad support, we promise to improve in this aspect.

Minepeon works fine, you need to set default miner as CGMINER and it should work.

minepeon.com

rezilient

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 02:11:54 PM

Thanks Mane, so to copy the new image do you just copy the files over using Windows? Or is there some software to burn the image file?

Now it is working well. 

An Update.
It took a while.

Any help would be great.
Thanks

What did you have to do?

You don't pay enough.
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:50:52 PM

Here are the links to the image and the software to build the image on the SD card.
This is the 4 blade version of the image.  I am not sure how it works on others but it did detect the blades indiviually so it should work for all of them.  The IP it gave me was 192.168.1.163

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/92967009/dragon_image.7z  (7.9Gb image compressed to 570Mb)
Once you unzip the image you need to use this program to mount it on the SD card.  It can be restored/written to 8GB sd card with Win32DiskImager downloaded from here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/

I also recommend you create a backup card so if your main one fails you can just pop in the new one and mine right away.
Once I play around with minepeon I will give you all and update and let you know how it goes.
I hope this helps you.

Happy Mining

Thanks Mane, so to copy the new image do you just copy the files over using Windows? Or is there some software to burn the image file?

Now it is working well. 

An Update.
It took a while.

Any help would be great.
Thanks

What did you have to do?

dani

Activity: 525

..yeah

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 09:30:47 PM

Hi,

you seem to have a legit business as I read replies with people receiving their units. How come you can afford to be a lot cheaper than anyone else? Others are charging 3600$ abd 3400$ in bulk AT BEST. Please enlighten me Smiley

Hai
albela83

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 09:55:36 PM

When is the shipping date and which address should I use for paypal. Looking for 2 units. thanks
Bit-Tech (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:10:10 AM

When is the shipping date and which address should I use for paypal. Looking for 2 units. thanks

Hi we dont accept paypal fortunately anymore , they have been screwing around with us too much, besides we prefer BTC because we believe in BTC and we want to help the network effect , the mining industry is huge it should at least transact in business in BTC for the sake of Bitcoin stability.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:28:27 AM

Am I reading this right ? 1tH/s @ 1kW rigs available for $2500 USD, shipping next day ?!
Powell

Activity: 486
Merit: 262

rm -rf stupidity

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:12:45 AM

Sent you all an email earlier.  Let me know.  Smiley
Bit-Tech (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:58:26 AM

Am I reading this right ? 1tH/s @ 1kW rigs available for $2500 USD, shipping next day ?!

correct we have 35 in stock left, and producing more as we speak.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:32:11 PM

Alright, I'll bite. Email sent.
jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:22:30 PM

Will bit-tech rigs be unlocked for overclocking?
Will the cgminer source code driver/mods be released with your rigs?

If not I have zero interest.
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:32:36 PM

I will have a full review up by wensday bug I can give you a few prelim findings.
It is pulling 1028 watts and maintaining 1.1 th/s on the unit and 986 gh/s at the pool.
It runs very well so far.
He shipped it very safe and secure as well.

Alright, I'll bite. Email sent.

ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:33:44 PM

Minepeon will give you access to those setting.
If you have a 4 or 5 blade rig overclocking should be easy.  I have not done so yet as it runs so stable right now with next to no errors at this speed.

PurpleDino

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:36:33 PM

Got miner today but no screen with ip address. IP is 192.168.0.xx
working ok so far

No screen for IP address, or as is not working? The pictures on the homepage seem to show a small screen, is this an from a different batch?
bradleyb5155

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:36:25 PM

please let me know how to set up a payment I am interested in the product
tzortz

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:37:23 PM

Pm sent. Please check.

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:50:01 PM

If you have a 4 or 5 blade rig overclocking should be easy.  I have not done so yet as it runs so stable right now with next to no errors at this speed.

Um, no

qiangminer claims they will not release cgminer source code despite in doing so being violation of the GPLV3 license agreement. So essentially they are shitting on the open source concept of cgminer. How much longer will unpaid devs (like lukejr, ckolivas, slush, kano etc) continue to develop and maintain software for the community for FREE when they know jerkoffs are just going to lock it down and sell it themselves?

This has little to nothing to do with minepeon aside from the inability for customers to upgrade to new versions of cgminer.

they also claim now that they cannot overclock, which is contrary to what was said only two days ago
tzortz

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:53:36 PM

If you have a 4 or 5 blade rig overclocking should be easy.  I have not done so yet as it runs so stable right now with next to no errors at this speed.

Um, no

qiangminer claims they will not release cgminer source code despite it being in violation of the GPLV3 license agreement. This has little to nothing to do with minepeon aside from the inability for customers to upgrade to new versions of cgminer.

they also claim now that they cannot overclock, which is contrary to what was said only two days ago

Thank you for sharing that.

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:13:55 PM

I knew about them not releasing the source code as required but I did not think they were going to get this bad with it.
I still cannot get a factory image to restore and test with as mine arrived corrupt.  I am on the generic image for now until I finish a minepeon build.
I think that Bit-Tech will get us all sorted out though I know he is working hard.

If you have a 4 or 5 blade rig overclocking should be easy.  I have not done so yet as it runs so stable right now with next to no errors at this speed.

Um, no

qiangminer claims they will not release cgminer source code despite in doing so being violation of the GPLV3 license agreement. So essentially they are shitting on the open source concept of cgminer. How much longer will unpaid devs (like lukejr, ckolivas, slush, kano etc) continue to develop and maintain software for the community for FREE when they know jerkoffs are just going to lock it down and sell it themselves?

This has little to nothing to do with minepeon aside from the inability for customers to upgrade to new versions of cgminer.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: