Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:48:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does holding long term can be worthy despite of unpredictable market?  (Read 1498 times)
jessica2020

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:23:32 AM

I am a long term holder and I can say that the market is very unpredictable, you should be patience in holding your coins especially in long term investments. It depends on the coin if it has a good potential (others are not worth in hodl).
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
M7MMike

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:47:34 PM

The market is always going to be volatile and you must be sure of that. 
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:12:48 PM

I am still eager to think more positive ways despite how unpredicatable the market is. We couldn't control it actually because if there's an option to manipulate the current market, I woudl really love to do that. We're bound here to earn profit so the desire is always there , but since the current situation remarkably stressing us out, maybe we must stay calm for the main time.
Ifvyou are holding will estblished coin such as BTC ETH XLM NEO NEM and other too coins then there is no need to worry just hold in and wait until when market recover.

stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:17:37 AM

The market is always going to be volatile and you must be sure of that. 
The market is unpredictable and it is volatile as well but those should not the problems that can stop you from investing in crypto currency. To get your investment maximized, you should be quick and fast enough to make the right decision of investing in the right coin and in the right time because irrespective of what the market looks like, you have to earn and a real and true businessman will invest whatever the market looks like. Also one must have passion about the technology because a pessimistic man cannot work in the job he is not passionate about.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:03:28 AM

You have to prepared when it comes down to the market as that is never stable.
Well for a trader, this must be under notice that bitcoin isn’t stable coin. Rather no crypto is stable and thus all your planning’s and strategies must be endorsing this fact. So when market is down, don’t just start losing interest. Keep your mind strong and don’t let it down. Don’t let your emotions control your whole strategy. Else results would all be drowned for no reason.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:07:18 AM

I think we'd all like to know the right answer to this question. The market can be unpredictable and long term holding can get frustrating but for me I know that the technology is so great that there is no way it will fail.
jocker00

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:36:04 PM

there is not many times where we can say that trading in crypto currency is safe.but in trading we know it for sure that holding plays a great plan .where you can hold your invest and wait for the right time to sold it and get benefited from it.it is always a high risk of earning profit or loosing all the money you invested.despite of crypto market instability we have to decide whether we want hold or not.holding will worth if you hold the right coin .that's all i can say.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:39:45 PM

Well, this is very big problem now since we don’t know what will be the next move of cryto market weather we cash out or not. But entering crypto currencies is like playing gambling in order to win you need to take the risk and gamble even you win or not. You need to gamble.
aziie110

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:37:33 PM

That depends on how much value the market is creating overtime and is that value sustainability and simultaneously with the market, in the cryptocurrency market the value created is at a high pace but the sustainability is quite low
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:08:22 PM

I am still eager to think more positive ways despite how unpredicatable the market is. We couldn't control it actually because if there's an option to manipulate the current market, I woudl really love to do that. We're bound here to earn profit so the desire is always there , but since the current situation remarkably stressing us out, maybe we must stay calm for the main time.
I think that at this point abnj should not invest long term, you can see that the market is constantly changing and difficult to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and are showing signs of slight rise and uptrend in short term. But altcoin prices are dropping very later, so with a market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess as the present time you should not invest long term.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:18:26 PM

Well, this is very big problem now since we don’t know what will be the next move of cryto market weather we cash out or not. But entering crypto currencies is like playing gambling in order to win you need to take the risk and gamble even you win or not. You need to gamble.
Yes.Having crypto investments is just like gambling because we cannot predict the next move for cryptos either they will increase their price or simply fall lower than the current price.So it's best to take hold of your investments and wait for the right time to sell them so you can still make good gains inspite of the unpredictable market.
akosipepot

Activity: 377
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:39:12 PM

I think so. Holding long term can be worthy even when uncertainties flout about in the air as crypto is a world changer, and it will flourish.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:10:21 PM

We're are in the middle of the midst and nowhere to go.  We really have an unpredictable market and long for long isn't sure if we gain or not.  Though we have a huge increase in population but as we know that,  market fluctuates easily and we cant determine if this coin will go up or becoming dead.
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:34:53 PM

The best way to gain more profits in the future is through a long-term investment. And the best time to buy coins for investment to earn more profit in the future if possible is when it reaches the all time low price. And how to do that? Try to read news on how the market price is going especially from crypto analyst because they usually foresee what will gonna happen with bitcoin and other crypto in the next few days. So I believe holding long-term can be worthy despite the unpredictable market.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:38:39 PM

You can see that bitcoin prices are recovering very strongly but altcoin prices are falling sharply, the market is still in the bearish trend in the long run, so if you hold long term at this point you will be very danger . The bitcoin price will still be reduced at any time and you will lose a lot of money if you keep altcoin.

BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:53:37 AM

Yes and that's the secret of pro-traders that newbies don't apply and do not trust. Pro traders hoard so much numbers of a specific coin for months and they just focus on the profit that they will gain once the market starts to wake up. The long term will always give you the riches and that is why pro traders do that.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:21:26 AM

You can see that the market is constantly falling and is in the bearish trend in the long term, so I believe that at this time you should only invest in short-term bitcoin, the market is constantly fluctuating. bitcoin and altcoin are very strong, so I believe that at this time you should only short-term investment and day trading, long-term hold will only continue to suffer losses.
Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:13:10 AM

Long term holding is only good for people who are not willing to spend time in trading or for people who have jobs in other companies and want a bit of risk
trakatalopp

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:49:56 PM

Long term will imply around three to four years and you must be patient for that long.
luckerders

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:45:41 AM

Everything depends on what you are planning to hold and for how long.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: