Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:41:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does holding long term can be worthy despite of unpredictable market?  (Read 1498 times)
Carlos Caprio

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:10:52 PM

Long term holding is only good for people who are not willing to spend time in trading or for people who have jobs in other companies and want a bit of risk
I agree with you that long-term investors are intended for people who have permanent jobs. But you forget one thing that investors have offensive and defensive characters, which means that when the market is sluggish and prices decline they buy bitcoin, when prices crawl up they survive not selling bitcoin because the prices they think haven't reached the peak, once that point is reached, they sell and big profit. Well, this brave character is not owned by workers, but is owned by traders who are used to speculation.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:16:03 PM

I've ever read an argument that say minimum 8  months you will get profit 100%, and now i'm trying that luck with that. Good luck.

heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:08:28 PM

holding for a long time may be a solution when prices in the market are decreasing, we don't need to predict price developments every day, because the profits we want are not to be obtained every day.
holding for a long time is very feasible to do, we must be sure that the future of bitcoin will be good and benefit all of us.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:10:48 PM

I am still eager to think more positive ways despite how unpredicatable the market is. We couldn't control it actually because if there's an option to manipulate the current market, I woudl really love to do that. We're bound here to earn profit so the desire is always there , but since the current situation remarkably stressing us out, maybe we must stay calm for the main time.
You cannot do anything to manipulate the market there are only a few people able to do that and most of us do not have that power, so the real question is how we can prosper under the current conditions despite that fact? And holding comes up as the best solution for that, it is known that holders outperform traders in the stock and bond markets and since this market operates under the same principles the same is true here, so do not complicate things and just hold your coins.
coinscircle

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:34:40 PM

I am still eager to think more positive ways despite how unpredicatable the market is. We couldn't control it actually because if there's an option to manipulate the current market, I woudl really love to do that. We're bound here to earn profit so the desire is always there , but since the current situation remarkably stressing us out, maybe we must stay calm for the main time.
As you can see, the market is volatile and is in a downtrend, so it is very difficult to trade successfully at this time, bitcoin will be possible. Continue to drop sharply at any time and if you can not recover then you will be very heavy losses and can not revive. I believe you should only invest in short-term and day trading.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:24:52 AM

in my opinion, holding up to the long term will not be able to provide very many benefits because the cryptocurrency coin price movement is always up and down every day. You have to be able to use the movement to get a lot of profits.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:11:08 AM

Everything depends on what you are planning to hold and for how long.
Exactly this does. Despite the unpredictable market, and despite the current fall in the market values of Bitcoin, it is still worth investing in Bitcoin in long run for the future of the economic sector depends on the circulation of cryptocurrency in general and Bitcoin in particular. This is an undeniable fact and can be depicted by the fact that more and more advanced countries are accepting Bitcoin for economic transaction and business dealings.
ellehcar

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:57:23 AM

Despite market's volatility and unpredictability, hodling can always be profitable, provided that what you are hodling are good coins, like BTC, ETH, XEM, NEO, EOS, XLM, XRP, etc. Just make sure you do your research well before betting on a coin. If you will look at the history of most of the good-ranking cryptocurrencies, they have had remarkable gains since their creation, despite the serious price fluctuations that they suffered from. This only goes to show that hodling is still the best strategy if you really want to churn great profits. Yes, there's always this dilemma of crypto bubble, as some crypto leaders have warned us about always, but don't you see that even bitcoin had suffered many times from price bubble, but after that, it had always recovered and even soared to a new bigger all time high? Thus and thus, hodling it is still worth it as far as cryptocurrency's existence is concerned.
Cassidyblaze55

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:48:30 PM

Holding for the long term is very much worthy as prices of coins tends to grow significantly over the long term
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:12:49 PM

Yes of course, holding for the long of period of time can be worthy despite of the unpredictable market because the sudden changes of the law of the demand is normally part of this kind of business.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:15:02 PM

That's how it's going to be if you're into crypto investment. You have to make your very crisp decision whether you're going to hold your cryptos in a short term or long term plan. If you believe that the crypto you are holding is highly potential, then holding it long term will surely yield a very good result.

prettymargaux

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 06:26:47 PM

...if there's an option to manipulate the current market, I woudl really love to do that....

Actually, there's an option to manipulate the market price, just like how whales are doing it, but not the market in totality. It's highly improbable. But when it comes to market price manipulation, it is possible if you have a fat account. We know it for a fact that money is power. If you have the money to acquire vast quantity of coins which you desire to manipulate, then you can sway it to your preferential price. But if you do not have, I suggest, buy bitcoin at its dip and hodl, and yeah, it's still worth it. You'll see what I mean in the coming months.
chidiarua

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 06:32:02 PM

To me, holding long term never fails. The question should actually be if one is ready, emotionally and otherwise, to hold long-term despite a crumbling market. In crypto, there will always be dips, just as there will always be pumps. So, hodl. It never fails.
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:43:47 PM

Not always because holding long term can be worthy if you bought it at cheap price than the ico or usual price range another is if its good for long term. If these two has not been done with you i think its good to cut your losses and buy back on much lower price if it dumps to your target if not you can find another coin which is currently in dip.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:29:45 PM

I believe that 2018 will be a very strong year for bitcoin and that bitcoin will not recover in the next few years. You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and very hard to predict, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and fluctuating very strong, the market is down in the long run so I think at the time You should only invest in short bitcoin to minimize risk.
gpuri
Copper Member

Activity: 273
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:16:07 PM

If one has discipline to trade with a profitable strategy tested thoroughly then it will outperform holding long term. The advantage is to avoid large drawdowns of 70% as we are seeing now by just holding.
snewkadel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:03:22 PM

I think, that is perspective for two reasons. First reason - it`s in demand. Software like this is in deficit, so it probably used by companies. Second reason - good team. This project is developed by experienced crew, which has many years of experience. I suppose, that you can get some profits from this
Adrin

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:39:59 PM

Of Course, long-term holding is good decision only your token. It is totally worthy but you have to patient for a long time. When market so unpredictable on the time you must need to hold otherwise you can't make a profit in your cryptocurrency token. If you want to make a profit so you have to the patient at the moment because the market is not perfect so you must hold, in a couple of days I hope the market will be pump then you can be decided to sell your coin.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:47:06 PM

In the current situation I just sold all my cryptocurrencies for USD. And now just trade with cryptocurrencies which have USD as a basis asset for trading. I didn't regret this my decision.
strongwarrior238

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:56:53 PM

I know that the market at the moment is not suitable for you to hold long, you can see that the market is in the long-term bear market and you can only profit from long-term hold when the market rises. So at this point in time, I believe you should only trade short-term to get the least risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: