Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does holding long term can be worthy despite of unpredictable market?  (Read 1498 times)
Rainbow009

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:31:26 PM

The market is only manipulated by the whales, whi hold major percentage of that currency.
To make profits, you have to play their game and follow their lead.
Avoid panic selling, due to FUD.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:08:01 PM

I am still eager to think more positive ways despite how unpredicatable the market is. We couldn't control it actually because if there's an option to manipulate the current market, I woudl really love to do that. We're bound here to earn profit so the desire is always there , but since the current situation remarkably stressing us out, maybe we must stay calm for the main time.
I do not think you should hold long term at this point, you can see that the market is in the downtrend stage, bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly falling sharply and volatility is very strong, so at this point You should only invest in short bitcoin. The market is fluctuating continuously and if you invest long term I believe you will lose heavily.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:40:16 PM

I am holding some coin and I plan to hold them for a long time. This is so risky but i am hopeful that those coin will make me rich in the future.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:48:45 PM

I am still eager to think more positive ways despite how unpredicatable the market is. We couldn't control it actually because if there's an option to manipulate the current market, I woudl really love to do that. We're bound here to earn profit so the desire is always there , but since the current situation remarkably stressing us out, maybe we must stay calm for the main time.
Long-term holdings in my opinion at this time the risk will be very high, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting in large amplitude, this will cause the price of altocin greatly reduced. strong. The market is in the downtrend phase so bitcoin prices will continue to fall sharply at any time.
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:37:53 PM

If you'll be basing about the history of top crypto currency , most of coin offers good ROI and profit from holding. But always remember not all coin are worth holding for example some dead coin. There's always a risk from investing and holding for such long period of time. There's no guarantee of profit but worth trying if the rewards we see are big.

Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:37:34 PM

It is assumed that you must have done your diligent research  before investing in any currency.
A currency with good potential, a commited team, and a practical, working product, will eventually show a possitive trend in market value.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:43:54 PM

There's always a possibility depite of the uncertainties in the market. Ofcourse it would be a bit risky knowing that profit is not assured to be earned especially at times like this wherein volatility is much observed. Holding is surely the best thing to do unlike selling due to panic in order to avoid regret once recovery occurs. For now, being patient is the best thing to do and to just wait for positive things to happen.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:48:17 PM

Yes holding for the long of period of time can be worthy despite of the unpredictable market if you can handle things right because it is too risky but the changes in the market is normally scenario.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:53:17 PM

I believe you can only profit from long-term holdings when the market is up, but at the moment the market is bearish in the long run so if you hold will not be profitable but will Damage is very severe if the bitcoin price continues to fake and there are no waves. So I believe that this time you should only invest in short-term and day trading.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:05:19 AM

Yes, because the market is hard to guess, we are determined to hold on to the long term. The market will have time to grow and then there is the opportunity for us to sell the coins.
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:47:50 AM

Most people didn't think btc could hit $20.000 and also eth and other coins could hit such prices, so you only need to hold good coins. Prediction is not must.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:03:50 AM

I'll still go for long term even if the market continuous to be bearish for many months because I believe there is a right time for recovery and all these falling prices are still temporary. There is a price cycle that cryptocurrencies can't avoid because of their volatlie nature and sensitivity to any developments that involved or related to blockchains and the virtual coins.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:09:48 AM

Holding is good way to make huge profit in crypto but before decide to holding any coin we have to know which best coin to hold and when best times to start it.  We have to see first the level price of the crypto,  now the price of many crypto going down more than 50% and the price in the bottomed so is good times to start to holding untill the price going up to the top again. After reach to the top,  and then sell the coin and put in others asset.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:13:52 AM

The market is only manipulated by the whales, whi hold major percentage of that currency.
To make profits, you have to play their game and follow their lead.
Avoid panic selling, due to FUD.
but not always prices are on whale manipulation. and not all coins are manipulated by the wahales. if the user continues to grow on a coin of course demand will rise and prices will also rise. that means holding a coin can be worthy. but you have to choose a coin that has a good future like bitcoin
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:01:09 PM

in my opinion, holding up to the long term will not be able to provide very many benefits because the cryptocurrency coin price movement is always up and down every day. You have to be able to use the movement to get a lot of profits.
You do not know what you are talking about if things were as you are suggesting then no one will be rich holding bitcoin and we have seen enough stories of people like that in the forum and that not only happens with bitcoin, it happened with ethereum as well and many other coins, trading can give you profits but nothing compared to the profits of selecting the right coin at the right time and holding it for a very long time, and when we take into account the risks of trading, holding comes on top as the best option out of the two.
Zodiaclo

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:21:02 AM

For me, holding BTC or ETH long term makes perfect sense despite any unpredictable market. Other coins may vary so you should check individually.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:40:05 AM

Not at all because there are various of markets to choose from in which competitions of the commodities are very strong and expect that there are markets that will be on top and other markets will fall because of unpredictable environment. Maybe if you will choose the best market then for sure holding long term will be feasible.
Buladig

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:09:41 AM

currently market prices are experiencing a decline and will be very detrimental to us if we decide to sell coins owned. I think holding in the long run is the best decision to secure all your coins, so we can wait for the green market prices while holding coins in the long run.
zeromproject

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:34:02 AM

I am still eager to think more positive ways despite how unpredicatable the market is
Austin143

Activity: 242

XCH4NGE - Connecting Crypto Users Worldwide!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:43:36 AM

For me it's a big YES!! Because most of the coin boomed after several months or years, then it's a win win for a hodler or for long term investment. You just have to be very aware in the cryptoworld, 'coz we don't know the different factors that might affect the stability of a coin. So you should be very aware of that. Always keep on track.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: