Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:35:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does holding long term can be worthy despite of unpredictable market?  (Read 1498 times)
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:54:22 PM

I am still eager to think more positive ways despite how unpredicatable the market is. We couldn't control it actually because if there's an option to manipulate the current market, I woudl really love to do that. We're bound here to earn profit so the desire is always there , but since the current situation remarkably stressing us out, maybe we must stay calm for the main time.
 As they said, it's an individual option, depending the positive intuition regarding your crypto keeps, if you think that your coins might have a potential for long-term holding then be it, besides it gives you less stress and time expense than engaging day trading or short-term investments, volatility is not issued because it happens all the time, just believe your coins because no one can point out the true valuable coin.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:30:18 PM

For me yes, it is still worthy and profitable when you hold for long term despite of unpredictable market but it is depends on a coins you want to hold because not all coins in the market are worthy and valuable. Much better to hold those coins that already tested and trusted by the people and we know that will last long like bitcoin and ethereum.
Yes before doing a coin long-term we should analyze and study it first so that we are stay calm while waiting because we know that these coins have a potential to grow and can give us a huge profit in the future and also by studying it we are also aware for the risk that we have been taking that helping us to make a strategy so that the risk can be minimize and holding of coin can be worth it.

Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:45:24 PM

For me yes, it is still worthy and profitable when you hold for long term despite of unpredictable market but it is depends on a coins you want to hold because not all coins in the market are worthy and valuable. Much better to hold those coins that already tested and trusted by the people and we know that will last long like bitcoin and ethereum.
Yes before doing a coin long-term we should analyze and study it first so that we are stay calm while waiting because we know that these coins have a potential to grow and can give us a huge profit in the future and also by studying it we are also aware for the risk that we have been taking that helping us to make a strategy so that the risk can be minimize and holding of coin can be worth it.
It does have a worth to hold a coin for a long term despite of being unpredictable of the market because it would come a time that bitcoin or even crypto currency would become stable maybe not now or soon but hopefully it would become stable. But for now it is hard to rely on it but I'd still believe that it was worth it to hold for a long term investment.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:08:45 PM

I am still eager to think more positive ways despite how unpredicatable the market is. We couldn't control it actually because if there's an option to manipulate the current market, I woudl really love to do that. We're bound here to earn profit so the desire is always there , but since the current situation remarkably stressing us out, maybe we must stay calm for the main time.

I believe yes. There are lucky millionaires because of holding bitcoin for a long time so I believe that despite of bitcoin's votality, there is still a big possibility that it could repeat it's history to reach the best value again. What we need to be is to be patient and have the willingness to hodl.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:51:44 PM

Absolutely yes, and it is sure that the market is in a huge volatile, especially within the last months of this year due there are many problems which led to a collective decline in the market and particularly the spread of bad decisions in many countries (governments). As well, unfortunalety, this may be the worst year in a digital currency era in terms of statistics.

In fact, it is certain that the best choice is to HODL for a long term especially within this year. Furthermore, I expect that this crisis will last for a middle term or period (maybe few months 2-3) but after that maybe there will be a collective jump, especially when Bitcoin will rise to a big value and it is expected that their price will become more than 13K. We must just wait a while for the unexpected surprise.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:11:57 PM

If you choose to hold the long term I think it is very good, and not affected by the market situation because the market is not predictable well .. let the market run with what it is despite the red market situation and stay calm because of panic where you are being tested. stay calm and do not be afraid or wrong to make a decision because if one takes your decision will be a loss .. believe me the market will get better and recover even though have to wait a long time ..
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:15:21 PM

I think longterm holding is worthy even market iS not predictable.l think just simply monitor with patience and you can wait for your turn. In this world l have to trust God that my faith will happen. That through holding l have no lose but a winner.  
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:07:47 PM

For me it is a chances of luck with a yes. You can hold but make sure to keep always looking on market value. I know it sounds stressing always looking on the charts to see the market go down, to feel that the money you invest is lost but just hold and you will see by looking every day would be worth the price and a hold of being rich.
logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:10:50 PM

Long-term trading at this time will be dangerous, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days have been continuously reduced and there are no signs of recovery, so long-term investment risks will be very high . Bitcoins are still in the downtrend so bitcoin prices can fall sharply at any time and that will cause the prices of altcoin to fall and the market will fall into crisis.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:09:51 PM

Perhaps yes unless if the market constantly stabilize again like what happened before which is without any causes that can manipulate the price back again such whales and FUDs. Because that is the common problem nowadays. Which is the growth rate of bitcoin can't touch down again new value and always plunges back to the bottom.  
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:37:30 PM

holding long term for me os worthy despite of its predictable market because we can have the chance to observe when to trade.And also it gives you the opportunity to study will all about bitcoin

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
TrollinU

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:43:13 PM

Long-term trading is not bad way to earn money, but you should be adequate and don`t panic. Also you should be patient. Project, in which you investing, must be perspective. Usually, it`s hard to find, so I can help with it. This is TraceTo. It`s a decentralized KYC network, which uses AI and SmartContract to verify clients. I think, that is perspective for two reasons. First reason - it`s in demand. Software like this is in deficit, so it probably used by companies. Second reason - good team. This project is developed by experienced crew, which has many years of experience. I suppose, that you can get some profits from this

@alaji

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:57:47 PM

It will actually worth holding only if you believe that the value of the coins you are holding will appreciate over time then is worth holding. Although you must have the patients so that you will end up selling at lost during correction period.
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:34:49 PM

Of course it can because that is what long term holding dictates. It says don't pay attention to short term flucattions as those are more noise than what is actually happening. It is more nuanced than this but I will let this Forbes article I read this morning explain it concisely. https://www.forbes.com/sites/naeemaslam/2018/05/25/bitcoin-hash-rate-telling-a-bullish-story/

Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:05:49 PM

Everything depends on a price as we know there are undervalued, overvalued assets and you need to buy an asset by a good price and then you may hold it as long as you want because you are sure that you bought an asset by low price which were smaller than asset should cost.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:10:00 PM

You buy, You HODL and then You sell at ATH. Yes that is the simplest strategy in this heavily market if you want to make profits.

Also there are many deciding factors that you need to know before you can start applying the HODL procedure. I mean the choice of coin should be the perfect one and just holding any coin for longer time doesnt mean anything at all. For any time given BTC would be good HODL as it is main centre of investment and its never going down for sure. For the altcoins you need to be very careful and choose the coins which shows potential growth after a year or so. So if you go with that kind of stuff then you are good to go.
Some people even do it based on random factors , the outcome sometimes better than when you do a complicated research , that's really weird .
Cryptocurrency full of surprises , the investors interest same volatile as its price . At some point the volume goes down ... Trader feel tired with the market stuck and that time holding for long term purpose could break the deadlock , plan it to continue trading later when the pump wave comes. That's what I do.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
steelzeppelin

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:12:31 PM

Hold, worse comes to worse, you lost some money. Best case scenario you make some thousands.
slashz9

Activity: 1554

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

depending on which coin you hold for the long term, if it's bitcoin or eth it might be good.
but if you hold altcoin without a project in the future it can be ascertained that the coin will die / drop drastically.
Sirait

Activity: 1890

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:12:54 PM

I think holding long-term does not matter, because there is always the possibility, like those who hold Bitcoin or Ethereum in the long-term they must have felt the benefits.
so whatever you do whether it holds long term or short term all its good...

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:01:48 AM

depending on which coin you hold for the long term, if it's bitcoin or eth it might be good.
but if you hold altcoin without a project in the future it can be ascertained that the coin will die / drop drastically.

Yeah for btc and the top alts in the market, it's not just worth holding long term, i think it's the best option. And i don't think i'd buy any coin or ico that doesn't show a clear roadmap and project. That's worse than gambling if you do that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: