Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:51:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a chance i will double or even triple my investment if i buy BTC now?  (Read 453 times)
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:09:50 PM

Can not be denied, the growth of bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. Many experts believe long-term prospects for bitcoin prices remain still promising. There are even experts who predict by the end of 2018 bitcoin prices can touch $ 25,000 although there is still a possibility of 50:50 between a big success or a total failed. Looking at the current market price growth and comparing it with the situation in the middle of last year, I'm a little bit optimistic that bitcoin prices can rise up as same as at the end of 2017, so it's still a chance for you to double your investment if you buy bitcoins now and hold them till the end of the year, but not for triple.
cruso

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:13:58 PM

In a current BTC price in the market,if i buy BTC now,is there a chance to double or even triple my investment?

Yes, but it may be a while. There are alts that could easily double or triple and are selling under $1. Do your research and look for coins like that, you may be surprised.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:38:20 PM

In a current BTC price in the market,if i buy BTC now,is there a chance to double or even triple my investment?

As for your question, we cannot simply promise that one because of the market's unpredictability and not stable at all. As we are still in the bearish market, it is better to buy during the dip or you may regret at all once the big bull run would commence anytime soon. It may double or triple, or it may drop. The thing is you should only invest what you can afford to lose.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:51:09 PM

If u buy Neo Coin u can expect more than 10 x returns by this year-end Neo will be next Eth in the crypto world
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:46:27 PM

As for your question, we cannot simply promise that one because of the market's unpredictability and not stable at all. As we are still in the bearish market, it is better to buy during the dip or you may regret at all once the big bull run would commence anytime soon. It may double or triple, or it may drop. The thing is you should only invest what you can afford to lose.
Actually everything has a positive possibilities the problem is we didn't know when it would gonna happen because we all know that the market of cryptocurrencies were very unpredictable. It could be double or triple if the values of bitcoin gets high again but it could also slow down if bitcoin gets dumped. We can't exactly that why let's just keep it in mind that this was a big risk.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:22:10 PM

There is a huge chance that those yhings will happen becuase the prediction of other people of what will be the bitcoins price in this year is almost 50k dollars in the market and taht means it is not just tripled if that thing happen. If you buy today the value is just below 10k so if that happen your money will be times into 5 and that is a huge profit. So do not waste the opportunities in buying and entering bi5coins.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 02:36:37 PM

Yes and No. There is no guarantee that market price will double right after you buy. There may be a dip after that or there may be a rise. Nobody can tell in particular but one thing is for sure. In future bitcoin price will continue to increase but one must sell and then rebuy at lower price to keep up with making profits and with market movements.

Yes, but it may be a while. There are alts that could easily double or triple and are selling under $1. Do your research and look for coins like that, you may be surprised.
Please dont suggest altcoins like that. Buying altcoins whatever it may be is a personal decision. Not every altcoin is going to be come the next ethereum and so buy them with due caution.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:16:24 PM

If you look at very high bitcoin prices this might take time to double your investment, and can not happen only in the short term. It can happen but it will take a long time, maybe it does not matter to you because it is your goal for investment. Anything can happen in bitcoin because bitcoin prices are very volatile. So chance to double or even triple the investment in bitcoin is huge.
0RajA0

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:36:02 PM

I would venture to guess, because there will be coins that become major players that dictate and shape how are society runs. Where as BTC will most likely always be a store of value. Think of gold. It’s a store of value, but FAANG stocks blow it out of the water in terms of market cap.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:45:58 PM

IMO, for BTC to double or triple its price shouldn’t be any problem. However, I can’t tell you when it will happen. If you are prepared to invest and forget about it, then I will say go ahead.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:19:08 PM

I would say that you are probably going to double your money if you believe so many people making predictions of Bitcoin breaking its ATH by the end of year. Bigger players are making price predictions in the range of $50k and even if half of that is reached than you are going to triple your money.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:14:05 PM

Of course you can triple or grow up your investment 10 times, if you can afford yourself just hold your investments for a long time, say 3-4 years. But now I think we will reach $ 12K in the middle of June and then will drop to $ 3K until September.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:01:41 AM

I would say that you are probably going to double your money if you believe so many people making predictions of Bitcoin breaking its ATH by the end of year. Bigger players are making price predictions in the range of $50k and even if half of that is reached than you are going to triple your money.
For me,making your investment into double or triple is really possible if you just keep on holding them more than a year.We cannot predict the right price but i'm sure btc price will increase even more as years goes by.But make sure invest only what you can afford to lose.Bitcoin is such a risky investment after all.

electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:17:56 AM

Of course there is a chance! I believe that it's not just a chance, but a real fact. The last months the bitcoin price is low and now it's time to buy it. After a rapid take-off in December 2017 is a correction. But it will end and the price gradually (or again rapidly) will go up. Crypto currency is the future, and bitcoin is digital gold.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:45:01 AM

You can take advantage of bitcoin's cheap price. Surely it will keep on increasing as December approaches. Last year it has doubled already. It could happen again! Bitcoin is the pilot coin and it won't lose supporters which is why I am sure that it will keep on increasing. Better buy your btc now before it becomes expensive.

colkcolk

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:34:16 AM

If talking a chance, I am sure it is still a chance but you should need to consider time frame for how long your investment is to be made. You need to be patient as you may know that need several years for bitcoin to jump million times from USD 0.77 on 2009 until reach USD 19500 on the end of 2017.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:09:52 AM

Yes, there is a chance and there is also a chance that in the short term it might go lower than the amount you purchased it, so it is better you understand the volatility risk as well. However, in the long run, I am extremely sure you are not just going to be tripling your money, but you will be achieving even far more than that.

Bitcoin presently has actually gotten lower than it was from the previous ATH, and that is something that when it goes back testing from this spot, you should obviously be making up to that.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:39:32 AM

Yes,It is possible.If take a look of past history of Bitcoin it raised on top,So just invest and hold with patience and dont panic sell early.If want to high gain hold for long term will gain fruitful results.

dadabosade67

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:46:57 AM

For short term it does not seems so. but in long run you can definitely make so. It would be better that you invest at a lower price.

Your investment can be doubled or tripled but not now maybe sometimes in the future, like 2 or 4 years later I supposed
MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:56:43 AM

Absolutely. Given enough time you WILL triple your btc investment. Bitcoin is bound to grow despite its current retracement and volatility. If you buy now and hodl disregarding the short term drops, your investment will grow in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: