Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:39:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a chance i will double or even triple my investment if i buy BTC now?  (Read 453 times)
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:04:50 AM

In a current BTC price in the market,if i buy BTC now,is there a chance to double or even triple my investment?

No one knows because no one can really predict when will the value of bitcoin would rise again but I'm sure that it could rise higher again. I believe that through patience and by waiting without hesitation, it is really possible for us to double our investment.
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:50:18 PM

In a current BTC price in the market,if i buy BTC now,is there a chance to double or even triple my investment?

All opportunities must be there, obviously you should be able to take advantage of any opportunities BTC price changes in the market (up or down).
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:45:00 PM

Yes,It is possible.If take a look of past history of Bitcoin it raised on top,So just invest and hold with patience and dont panic sell early.If want to high gain hold for long term will gain fruitful results.
Looking at the past history of bitcoin people can come to such assumptions but the question arises how long is the trader willing to hold the coins? They have to sell at one time if they are here to make profits. If they are willing to hodl for life then its not a problem but the OP seems to be of the former group.

Of course you can triple or grow up your investment 10 times, if you can afford yourself just hold your investments for a long time, say 3-4 years. But now I think we will reach $ 12K in the middle of June and then will drop to $ 3K until September.
Do you have a rational/logical explanation on how you are arriving at these figures? Without proofs it is useless and thus low level FUD if you tell me. Of course in 3-4 years there will be even more ups and downs and thus prices will rise and profits will be made.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:16:48 PM

theres no guarantee that if you invest now that you can double or triple your investment because bitcoin is unpredictable you should also consider that if you invest on bitcion theres a chance that you could loss a money.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:28:35 PM

Anything is possible in terms of value, only matters is when it will happen we are still in the period where speculations is more than the facts, we can't say when the price will fall or when it will rise, we just looking from the past history and hopes that things will bounce back, if you do do believe your instinct and you are willing to gamble and take the risk, then buy now and set your targets wait till the value has been reached then enjoy your profits.
explosion

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:43:48 PM

There is a chance that bitcoin will grow in 10 times and even in 20 if big money(institutional investor from stock market) comes to crypto. But You must be ready to wait for couple of years.
Anandhi

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:54:19 PM

There is a chance that bitcoin will grow in 10 times and even in 20 if big money(institutional investor from stock market) comes to crypto. But You must be ready to wait for couple of years.

The chance for the price to double is exist but it will need a long term holding. Maybe for more than two years. It will require patient btw.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:09:34 PM

it seems like it could only take a long time because of the high price increase takes time too long enough, the key you have to be patient.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:58:05 PM

A chance just come with you if you are lucky, double, triple or even more you can get with bitcoin. Just believe the price of bitcoin in very volatile you can use your chance if the price of bitcoin goes up you can sell and wait a moment for the price of bitcoin come to down and you can buy again. The price bitcoin will always fluctuate although there come a various positive news and this is caused by a trader. Run over direction chart with correctly is a way who will make you have a lot of income with bitcoin. Just focus on that and you will get what you want with surely.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:32:52 PM

Depends on how long you can hold for. At the current price it should double by the end of the year, and optimistically it can even triple. However, if you're thinking about a quick easy double then no, you should invest in altcoins which tends to move up and down more drastically.

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
freetokens

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:33:56 PM

Always watch the market trend then take decision to purchase bitcoin. As per current situation its good idea only to purchase bitcoin and other crypto coins and hold for long term which can fetch good profits but always think wisely and take decision.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:01:50 PM

Yes, but it may be a while. There are alts that could easily double or triple and are selling under $1. Do your research and look for coins like that, you may be surprised.
There is nothing in this world which is not possible for you to have and that you can get what all you want to have in your life but the thing is you must work much harder and that you must burn your midnight oil to make your dreams come true and that you must make the right decision at tough situations. You need to wait for the right time and that all your dreams will come true.
Alvaro094

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 09:10:11 PM

I just say you this year ends above to 20.000 $ maybe it's running in 50K $. Don't let you wrap by panic
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:45:41 PM

It's not just a chance mate, but it's a reality that has been proven many times over. However, it should be attended with patience, and it's just so hard to do right now, especially since the market is just not in good shape. I will use what happened in the last quarter of last year as a good example. Just when people are losing hope if Bitcoin will rise back up, it surged staggeringly that it climbed up to around 19k dollars, almost tripling it's value. So, from that happening alone, I can say that there is a possibility for that to happen.

david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:13:25 PM

Hey mate... this is not yet the good time if you want to invest....need to wait a little bit the target is in between 4-5K around there is posibility to get a wonderful gain by the end of the year
iagyei259

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:28:13 PM

There is a chance to triple your bitcoins but not in the short period. May be a one year to three years can help you achieve that.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:57:05 AM

if you buy bitcoin now, then you will have a chance to get profit, but in a long time, because now the price of bitcoin still not stable and always decrease in price, so if you want to invest in bitcoin then you have to wait long enough until the price bitcoin rises again.
you must be patient and sure bitcoin will increase again at the end of 2018.

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:34:17 AM

Chance is always there but how you can reach that is another story. Double or triple profit is possible but as I know only investor/ trader with long term period did that. If you use short/ medium period I doubt you can reach that. Think again, calculate again and don't forget about money management, it will safe your asset.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:59:35 AM

yes theres a high posibility to double or triple your investment if you buy your bitcoin now. just strong hold until they reach your target price. many experts says that bitcoin can rise $30000 to $50000 before the year ends. if this things happen you can quadruful your money in just a couple of months of waiting.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:43:11 AM

It very much depends on your time horizon. Short term you may even manage to actually HALF your investment, but who knows. Long term, you are quite likely to double or triple or even more multiply your investment, but it may take years.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: