Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:43:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning: Huobi has closed their personal bank accounts system  (Read 5552 times)
RicePicker

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

RicePicker

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:15:18 AM

1 hour, 4 hour, and 6 hour EMAs all crossed down. Daily MACD down. Daily PSAR down. Trendline broken.

A sell then I guess.......although I still see it hitting $850 before the next leg down......just a humble 5% profit is all I seek...not too much to ask is it?

Volume is pretty poor though on the most important market that I consider....Huobi....fk it...its a sell.

Edit: Nope, it aint a sell, Huobi is looking pretty positive in the immediate term.....Sell orders placed at around ~850, if they trigger when I am in my kip, then I will be happy with that.

Edit: Nah bollocks..its a sell....it might hit $850 but it probably has more chance of hitting $750 whilst I sleep....its a sell.

Looking at your short term trades recently, most of them have been spot on compared to all of the other analysis BS that I have seen. Neither bear or bull just looking to make a profit. 

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid! =D
Milotyc

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:14:19 AM

ping ponging all the traders back and forth.

Ye they good at it.
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:23:26 PM

Looking at your short term trades recently, most of them have been spot on compared to all of the other analysis BS that I have seen. Neither bear or bull just looking to make a profit.  

I am generally 80% correct on judging which way the market is going to go and the 20% of the times that I call it wrong, I am usually very quick to change my outlook. This may sound 'obvious' but many on here don't do this, preferring to be emotionally attached to their ultra bullish or bearish paradigms.

Where i am not so good is with market entry and exit.....I also have the bladder of a little girl when the winds are blowing against me and have pissed profits all down my trousers by losing nerve in these situations.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 04:29:20 PM

1 hour, 4 hour, and 6 hour EMAs all crossed down. Daily MACD down. Daily PSAR down. Trendline broken.

A sell then I guess.......although I still see it hitting $850 before the next leg down......just a humble 5% profit is all I seek...not too much to ask is it?

Volume is pretty poor though on the most important market that I consider....Huobi....fk it...its a sell.

Edit: Nope, it aint a sell, Huobi is looking pretty positive in the immediate term.....Sell orders placed at around ~850, if they trigger when I am in my kip, then I will be happy with that.

Edit: Nah bollocks..its a sell....it might hit $850 but it probably has more chance of hitting $750 whilst I sleep....its a sell.

This sums up the current state of the market pretty well I think. Completely conflicted. Tongue

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:23:49 PM

I am generally 80% correct on judging which way the market is going to go and the 20% of the times that I call it wrong, I am usually very quick to change my outlook. This may sound 'obvious' but many on here don't do this, preferring to be emotionally attached to their ultra bullish or bearish paradigms.

Where i am not so good is with market entry and exit.....I also have the bladder of a little girl when the winds are blowing against me and have pissed profits all down my trousers by losing nerve in these situations.

Ho ho ho!!  Cheesy Come on MatTheCat... You've been making consistently wrong calls.

Yesterday I told you to jump on board when we were around 780 on Stamp. You ridiculed me, he he! But in the short term you missed it. Just like you missed the previous drop when I tried to remind you you were being too negative and that you should up your bids.

Not trying to tease you here but you've got to get your facts straight: for the past few weeks I believe you've called everything wrong. So all you are doing now is saying that there will be a big crash sometime in the future!  Cheesy

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
pietje

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:27:15 PM

Ho ho ho!!  Cheesy Come on MatTheCat... You've been making consistently wrong calls.

Yesterday I told you to jump on board when we were around 780 on Stamp. You ridiculed me, he he! But in the short term you missed it. Just like you missed the previous drop when I tried to remind you you were being too negative and that you should up your bids.

Not trying to tease you here but you've got to get your facts straight: for the past few weeks I believe you've called everything wrong. So all you are doing now is saying that there will be a big crash sometime in the future!  Cheesy

I agree on the big crash in the future part.
Lets make another prediction myself, we will break the ATH some day.
Lets see if i 'm 100% correct on these 2 predictions.
segeln

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:35:35 PM

Lets see if i 'm 100% correct on these 2 predictions.
Magic BTC-Ball says "It is Certain."
MatTheCat

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:41:27 PM

Prove it with a link.

Infact don't, u are full of shit. We were at 780 for about 2 seconds. I bought at 810, was hoping to hit 850, but sold at 825. It went to 835.

What can be proven is me telling you to take some profits at 930.....did you?

No, you didn't.

I been making money T.Stuart and u have been looooosing!

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
BitcoinAshley

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:44:16 PM

Lol @ MTC getting called out  Grin
MatTheCat

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:47:18 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2014, 07:07:12 PM by MatTheCat

Lol @ MTC getting called out  Grin

I am waiting on the link.

Even if it is provided which it won't be.......I never buy on a plunge when I am expecting much worse to come at some point, but I will always buy on the bounce.

Disclaimer: Even if a link proving his assertion is found, T.Stuart recommends that I buy in at practically any price point and any chart condition. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day, that is all I am saying.

T.Stuart

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:11:26 PM

Lol @ MTC getting called out  Grin

I am waiting on the link.

Point one - didn't heed call to buy (made in casual forum-speak  Roll Eyes)
Huobi is tanking  Wink
Want to catch the knife?

Yep, Huobi is leading this sell off by a long way.

Ha ha! You two crack me up! It's time to jump aboard now FUDmeisters! Ha ha ha!!!  Cheesy

Point 2 - didn't make bids high enough on last drop
MatTheCat if you have money to buy get ready now. Things will go back up quicker than you think! You know you tend to be a bit too negative at times? Well watch out!

OPEN ORDERS
Order type   Date and time   BTC amount   Bitcoin price   Order value   Order status   
Buy   Jan. 7, 2014, 2:14 p.m.   5.00000000   $660.00   $3,300.00   Open   Cancel
Buy   Jan. 7, 2014, 7:33 p.m.   5.00000000   $650.00   $3,250.00   Open   Cancel
Buy   Jan. 7, 2014, 7:33 p.m.   5.50000000   $640.00   $3,520.00   Open   Cancel
Buy   Jan. 7, 2014, 7:33 p.m.   6.00000000   $630.00   $3,780.00   Open   Cancel

How negative is that 4 ya?

Last time I posted one of these in here it was for between $400 - $500 on Bitstamp. Everyone laughed at me and a few people reasoned that my bets were placed wildly low, so I raised the bar to $500 - $600. Bitcoin slumped to $380, so this time, I am going to stick to my guns and if I miss out, then I miss out....at least I won't lose money. I fkn hate losing money.

You asked for links MTC. Then you said you were waiting for them. There they are buddy!  Grin

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
MatTheCat

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:51:50 PM

You asked for links MTC. Then you said you were waiting for them. There they are buddy!  Grin

Nothing you say counts though T.Stuart cos you say the same thing over and over again no matter what is happening in Bitcoin.

If you look at the charts closely, you will find that at the time u made that delirious 'FUDmeisters' post, Bitocoin was at 806. So from the time you made your 'buy call', Bitcoin dropped 26 dollars and has since currently went up 13 dollars.

And you are correct, my $600 buy ins have not come in yet. Instead we had a drop from 995 down to 760, But I am ready to be buy in at all the support levels on the way down, including $600.

Do I think we will see $600 again?

Oh yes.

Will I bothered if we don't?

No! I can make more money in a rising market than I can in a falling market so I will be pleased if I am wrong. One thing is for sure though, is that I won't be caught with my pants down like you have been with your $1000+ Bitcoins.

T.Stuart

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:55:07 PM

No! I can make more money in a rising market than I can in a falling market so I will be pleased if I am wrong. One thing is for sure though, is that I won't be caught with my pants down like you have been with your $1000+ Bitcoins.

I'm glad you keep valuing my Bitcoins higher and higher. Thanks MTC!!!  Grin

▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
MatTheCat

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:56:50 PM

I'm glad you keep valuing my Bitcoins higher and higher. Thanks MTC!!!  Grin

BTC are worthless. They are nothing but vapour. It is only the market that gives them value and going by present day market rates, you have sorely overpaid for your Bitocin stash.

That is all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: