Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:27:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Constant accusations of scam, eMunie public IPO cancelled.  (Read 10550 times)
Fuserleer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 12:45:14 PM

Here I am again, 3 days later defending myself against ridiculous scammer accusations backed by fairy dust facts.  When all I really want to do is develop and launch a damn crypto-currency and do it RIGHT.

I'm not even going to spend the time and effort responding AGAIN to the same accusations that I cleared up 3 days previous.

I decided to be public and open about my identity, I knew that would attract some attention and that is fine.  We've all tried things in the past that didn't work out as planned, either because lady luck stepped in and decided not to give out luck charms that day, or some 3rd party screwed it up, and thus those things that we attempted to do failed.  Anyone that claims they have nothing in their past which went wrong and caused some upset for themselves and perhaps others is an outright liar.

What matters is that those people tried, it is better to try and fail, than not try at all.  It is easy to point the finger, making wild accusations, and twisting the facts of any event to meet a destructive agenda because of jealousy, greed or simple competitor fear.

I want to do eMunie right, but it seems that individuals within this "community" (and I use the term loosely) are hell bent on stirring up any possible crumb of information, putting some crazy spin on it so that it meets the terms of a possible accusation.  While I'm dealing with these trolls, that distracts me from the real work of developing, promoting and perfecting eMunie and being able to launch it.

I refuse to be distracted by this crap any longer, I refuse to let these people jeopardize mine and others hard work on this, I refuse to let these people jeopardize my own investment and others that have opted to invest in this venture so far.

The only way I see possible to put the brakes on all the FUD that these individuals continue to sprout like an endless fountain is to cancel the public IPO and no longer accept any further investment from individuals I do not know and 100% trust.

eMunie will now be funded by other means, most likely via raising further personal investment of my own.  I would rather take that road than have to deal with this constant BS.

To all of you that were interested in investing, I apologize for this move, I hope you appreciate the reasons behind why, and that I can not afford any further distraction delaying the launch of the system & client. 

To anyone that HAS already invested, if you are having doubts after all the recent FUD and wild accusations, and would like your investment back, please contact me directly on dan@emunie.com.

Mark my words, eMunie will launch, eMunie will be a success, and I will NOT quit until it is.

Radix - DLT x.0

Web - http://radix.global  Forums - http://forum.radix.global Twitter - @radixdlt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arros

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:15:52 PM

Very interesting development. How about the whitepaper?

Watching.  Cheesy
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:24:09 PM

Lol. This must be the most unprofessional move ever.

I can't belive what i just read.
Fuserleer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 01:25:06 PM

Indeed, if I wasn't constantly fighting these retards, things like the client, whitepaper, wiki and other stuff would get done a lot faster.

Now I wont have to, as they won't have any ammo, so the only thing I will have to respond to is criticism and queries about the client and system itself, which is fine and just and I'll have more time for other stuff Smiley

I'll let you know when I'm done Smiley

Radix - DLT x.0

Web - http://radix.global  Forums - http://forum.radix.global Twitter - @radixdlt
Fuserleer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 01:26:59 PM

Care to explain why you think that?

Radix - DLT x.0

Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 01:27:52 PM

Boo.

TheNexusProtocol

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 01:28:55 PM

Emunie is a great protocol. We think this community has seen too many scams recently. We have tried using the emunie beta and it works very well, we have personally invested and it is no scam. That being said the prices are going to rocket due to the rarity increasing. People need to start doing research and stop being so paranoid. However, not creating a public offering will damage the reputation and the marketing of the protocol.

Kind Regards,

The Nexus Protocol Team.
shtako

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:32:38 PM

I think a lot of people were looking forward to the presale with plans to invest, myself included.

It seems like you are destroying your own project now.

To make a radical change like this seems extremly unprofessional and it will undoubtly have an impact on peoples perseption of eMunie.
JohnDorien

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:34:58 PM

I agree to the two posts above.

Your step is understandable on personal level, but this is seriously harming the launch and acceptance process

You made your point, now use the ignore button for cry kids and go on with IPO and work on eMunie
Fuserleer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 01:41:24 PM

I see your points, but a lot of my time lately is just taken up dealing with endless FUD directed at me personally.

We all know the damage that FUD can create, especially if it goes un-managed and/or ignored, but by doing that, the flip side is that the development of the project and the time already ploughed into it suffers instead.

If eMunie was launched already and had a solid user base, then it wouldn't be an issue and could more readily be ignored.  That time has not come to pass yet, so to ensure the continued progress of the project, this seemed to me to be the best move at this moment in time.

Radix - DLT x.0

shtako

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:45:11 PM

I see your points, but a lot of my time lately is just taken up dealing with endless FUD directed at me personally.

We all know the damage that FUD can create, especially if it goes un-managed and/or ignored, but by doing that, the flip side is that the development of the project and the time already ploughed into it suffers instead.

If eMunie was launched already and had a solid user base, then it wouldn't be an issue and could more readily be ignored. That time has not come to pass yet, so to ensure the continued progress of the project, this seemed to me to be the best move at this moment in time.

But how do you expect to get a solid user base  (aka. good distribution) when you cancel the public IPO?

The less people buying in the presale, the more scam accusations will there be.

And opposite. For every extra person buying eMunie in the presale you got 1 more indivdual supporting the project.
TheNexusProtocol

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 01:49:24 PM

If eMunie was launched already and had a solid user base, then it wouldn't be an issue and could more readily be ignored.  That time has not come to pass yet, so to ensure the continued progress of the project, this seemed to me to be the best move at this moment in time.

The purpose it seems of the public offering was for a fair release, you have expressed this a number of times via emunie forum posts. This direction will not help distribution and will only serve for others to view it as more of a scam due to no public offering.

King Regards,

The Nexus Protocol Team.
panonym

Activity: 266

Help and Love one another ♥

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:50:22 PM

Hi Fuserleer
I have not yet subscribe on your forum to have serious discussion.

I guess everything I wish to say can be sum by this: don't rush it.
I will now write more.
stas

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:50:34 PM

Emunie is a great protocol. We think this community has seen too many scams recently. We have tried using the emunie beta and it works very well, we have personally invested and it is no scam. That being said the prices are going to rocket due to the rarity increasing. People need to start doing research and stop being so paranoid. However, not creating a public offering will damage the reputation and the marketing of the protocol.

Kind Regards,

The Nexus Protocol Team.

Have you seen it?

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:51:10 PM

The eMU community supporting you and who cares about a few FUDers with twentysome activity. Probably they invested into something else and they are afraid of their investment.
Fuserleer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 01:51:52 PM

If eMunie was launched already and had a solid user base, then it wouldn't be an issue and could more readily be ignored. That time has not come to pass yet, so to ensure the continued progress of the project, this seemed to me to be the best move at this moment in time.

But how do you expect to get a solid user base  (aka. good distribution) when you cancel the public IPO?

The less people buying in the presale, the more scam accusations will there be.

And opposite. For every extra person buying eMunie in the presale you got 1 more indivdual supporting the project.

One way is to perform a public IPO immediately on launch with a limited amount of currency, with the same terms as what was specified already.

That way the general public that aren't a bunch of trolls can participate, and the project can no longer be called a scam, as its out there.

I'm open to thoughts and suggestions, but bear in mind that my primary concern right now is system development, not investment.  It's always been that way, but with a preference of the initial user base is ready to go on the day.

As we've seen that's caused some issues, so my current thinking is something along the lines of the above.

Radix - DLT x.0

Oztwinpeaks

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:54:23 PM

Um, because you use the word 'retards' to describe others? It doesn't matter what people say about you, a good company should aim higher and keep dignity in response to others, at least if you are seeing major financial investment.

TheNexusProtocol

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 01:55:50 PM

Kind Regards,

The Nexus Protocol Team.

Have you seen it?

Yes we have used the beta.

Kind Regards,

The Nexus Protocol Team.
Fuserleer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 01:57:58 PM

Um, because you use the word 'retards' to describe others? It doesn't matter what people say about you, a good company should aim higher and keep dignity in response to others, at least if you are seeing major financial investment.

I've been dignified here for months on end after constant attacks with much more insulting responses aimed at myself....plus these current events are personal attacks, not aimed at eMunie or its workings, so I think I'm perfectly just in loosening up my "professional etiquette" somewhat and calling a spade a spade.

Radix - DLT x.0

garicup

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:59:20 PM

No, its not "understandable". It makes so sense.

So because you're "fighting" with some people calling you a scammer you're going to deny the general public of a chance to invest in your product? How old are you?

This is the real world. Regardless of what you want to release, you can be releasing the first complete quantum computer or some commercial jetpack, infact, you could even have beta ready, as long as people don't have evidence (Demo's, videos - which you quite frankly haven't provided) or proof of the working (Whitepapers, etc - Which I haven't seen either) whatever you're realeasing will be a "SCAM".

Deal with it, Ignore them or get someone else to deal with it. Release the product. If you truly believe what you're doing is great, anyone calling you a scammer should be nothing but fuel.

This is the community you're dealing with / HAVE to deal with. It's filled with scammer, users, and people trying to make a quick buck. What were you expecting?

Your online history isn't exactly crystal clean, you didn't expect people to have doubts?

If this actually happens, I will lose all interest in emunie - and I know I wouldn't be the only one.

Why? because it would technically then ACTUALLY be a scam. You would basically be turning it into the Fuserleer club of emunie holders. Thats not a decentralized currency. Emunies will be owned by only the people you allow. How does this make any sense?

There's already a big debate about how its not decentralized and how you can generate emunies at will (Yes I've been following, I know its the system that generates emunie based on supply/demand) but there's still at least that initial creation of x amount of emunies. And now you're making it a private club?

Even mathematically, it makes no sense. You seem to have ALOT more supporters than people calling you a scammer. You want to deny your 1000 supporters, because 50 people called you a scammer (numbers are fabricated). Obviously negativity always takes precedence. I SERIOUSLY do not know what you were expecting.

I don't want to continue ranting, I was actually going to invest in emunie(85% chance I'd say, I even wanted to be a beta tester/contribute you can check your thread) everything looked good, wasn't built overnight - but seeing this terrible decision making and childish reasoning. I'm back on the fence.

I'm very disappointed and for your sake I'm hoping this is a brilliant publicity stunt.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: