Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:11:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Constant accusations of scam, eMunie public IPO cancelled.  (Read 10550 times)
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 06:48:18 PM

Get used to it. This is a game for thick skin

tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 06:58:49 PM

This has to be the most childish, unprofessional thing i've ever heard.

This thread makes me have serious doubts that you are even ready to lead a company. And if their is weak leadership the company will fall shortly after, no matter how good the product is.

You say you want to be bigger then bitcoin, to be a mass monetary company and yet you can't deal with a little FUD talk on some forums. Absolutely pathetic.

I really was a believer in eMunie and i was going to buy out as much eMunie with my btc as i could get.

I'm sorry to say you've lost an investor (forever) for piss poor ***public relations. Without that, you will never be the company you are trying to achieve to be.

Cheers.

hypostatization

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 07:08:34 PM

If crypto-currencies one day take over the world, we will then one day walk down the street and greet each other by yelling SCAM and throwing rocks.

It is the natural order of how things work here.

eMunie may or may not be a scam. Concerns exist. Investors just need to decide if the risks are worth the potential reward.

A lot of criticisms come from people with vested interests. Bitcoin old money is threatened by new alternatives. I love seeing the centralized ventures of Bitcoin old money crumble:

https://www.google.com/search?q=tradefortress

eMunie, like Ripple, threatens Bitcoin old money. Bitcoin millionaires have a lot to gain in seeing new ventures fail. Likewise, other new alternative ventures---whether they be DOGE or NXT have vested interest in seeing eMunie fail. Even enthusiastic eMunie investors may see an advantage in depressing the price by spreading FUD. I know that if XRP price tanked I would start buying like wild. Consider vested interests.

Scam or not, systems like eMunie, NXT, and MasterCoin high risk investments based on: undiscovered potential fundamental flaws, unproven abilities of the system, and possible ineptitude of those at the helm. Almost all next gens are Alpha release quality systems at this point. I am not invested eMunie as of this moment, but have a lot of interest in the underlying system. I do not have enough info at this point to be comfortable investing.

Need to demonstrate ability to mature is going to be vital. A lot of growing pains will occur, which everyone also needs to weigh when investing in new unproven tech:

http://arstechnica.com/business/2013/03/major-glitch-in-bitcoin-network-sparks-sell-off-price-temporarily-falls-23/

Fuserleer: delay the IPO. Revise your delivery timeline. Acknowledge needing more time to handle both the development and operations overhead of launching a new currency system. Give yourself ample padding in the new timeline. Apologize and own up to delivery shortcomings, where appropriate; own it all. You seem burnt out. Unplug from the internet for a week. No dev. No e-mail. No forum flame wars. It would be the best thing you could do for your investors. A bad launch will be worse for your investors than a delayed launch. Come back and prove everyone wrong---if you are up to it.  Wink

xrptalk.org :: setup a wallet + trade all currencies :: gateway reviews @ coinist.co :: deposit to buy xrp @ snapswap [now supporting PayPal withdrawls + instant ACH transfer deposits]
CrossCoin Ventures startup accelerator - offering XRP funding up to $50,000 USD equivalent
villabacho

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 07:59:36 PM

As the person who takes care of Worldcoin's marketing I go through this same thing every single second of every single day. Every crypto goes through it and you have to hold you head up high and try to work around it or at least defend from it, never attack. This is a terrible move, sorry.

Yes I invested all my coin into worldcoin... so I could buy almost 600 :-) feel free donate some, since Worldcoin is not giving much giveaways WXPDe53SqN5XeDbnMsSAufpGDhcTZJqmik

@Fuserleer

i am registered at you forum. I tried to find figute out what you coin is about since you had a lot supporter. But what I think is really annoying, that you make it really difficult too understand. There are no details and if I asked, my question never got really answered.

my recommendation to you

1. appologize for your behavior here. It sounds hard, but dont play the victim. You are in a business world. It is not okay to call people "retards" this is just discriminating.

2. be more transparent. if you system is good people will come and support you

3. in my opinion you should not give coins to different prices out. I would have invested, but its really discouraging. I dont have a lot of money, but you will distribute the money simply to people who have already money and just want to increase there value.

4. even if you dont like people you can and should not exclude them. you will be higly untrustable. I mean, if we have a argument, you simple banne me from getting my opinion out? maybe my funds get lost etc.

In your case I would considere my suggestions instead of seeying as an attack against you. It is also a pitty for me, since I am not able to invest anymore.

A pre-sale shuld be to everyone who would like to buy some to the price of .1 cents or less. even if someone only would like to buy only one. otherwise its already favoring some people and give all other a disadvantage.

what stupid demand and supply is this. its all set up.

dont forget, you have competitions. Ripple, worldcoin, bitcoin, nxtcoin. So I personally thing, that the nxtcoun has a bad community. they even advertised in there forum for giveaways for beggers. you shouldnt do such thing. we are all human, and of course people are happy to receive some freecoins if they dont have enough money. And all other made enough. also not with too much work. just by beeing lucky.

try to make you coin much fairer and be polite. all other coins faced also critics. I mean enough articles about worldcoin and that it is a clone.
People you favored by giving them a beta position of course will support you, since they want a share of the money. the will not give you critics. and you need to have critics to improve your system in my opinion.

this means unfortuantely you jsut have to work harder. since you want a coin for everyone.

thank you for reading. and I hope you understand.

I've been reading through the emunie forum posts the last 3 weeks. I agree it takes some time to understand the concept of eMunie, because it is very much different from bitcoin and its altcoin clones. Also, there's no whitepaper yet, so you have to dig into the forum to get a picture of how it works. But there are a lot of good summary posts there which explain most aspects pretty well. Although some details still need to be filled in, I got a pretty good idea by now of how eMunie works, and I think it is very beautifully thought out.
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 08:10:07 PM

I am trying to figure out how new EMU gets created automatically and how it isn't inflationary.

I searched and searched, but could not find a clear mathematical description other than half the new EMU goes to  prior EMU holders and half to hatchers. It seems that this requires all EMU holders to continue purchasing EMU to maintain their existing percentage. I guess if all EMU holders can maintain their prorata share of the hatching distribution, then it wouldn't be inflationary, but I haven't found a clear description on how exactly one controls one prorata share of hatching.

Also, how is the market price determined. There seems to be some mechanism that chooses the equilibrium point that the EMU should trade at. Is this algorithmically determined? It is arbitrary choice?

Sorry if these are silly question answered elsewhere, I just haven't found it after searching for hours.

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
td services

Activity: 448

black swan hunter

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:25:08 PM

One way is to perform a public IPO immediately on launch with a limited amount of currency, with the same terms as what was specified already.

That way the general public that aren't a bunch of trolls can participate, and the project can no longer be called a scam, as its out there.

I'm open to thoughts and suggestions, but bear in mind that my primary concern right now is system development, not investment.  It's always been that way, but with a preference of the initial user base is ready to go on the day.

As we've seen that's caused some issues, so my current thinking is something along the lines of the above.

I suspect this is the real reason for cancelling the presale - preventing further dilution of existing investment.

It's NXT all over again.
extee

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:35:02 PM

first the trolls say emunie is a scam cos according to them all Dan wanted was to cash in on a public IPO and run off.
now they say it is a scam cos he decides to renounce to the public IPO (and giving up an all the income it could have generated him).
make your minds up trolls!!!and btw i think he made a mistake to give in to some trolls who were paid by NXT holders to slander emunie
here is that troll advertising his slander services in return for NXTs.
https://i.imgur.com/kyaWMfK.png

the "scam" accusation thread was a total orchestrated troll by one sad individual to make a few coins  .he opened that thread as soon as Dan announced on his forums he was taking weekend off/break  (so he couldn't answer promptly).
and btw most of the accusations regarding blackhat an personal life dan had already answered countless times before (in the past 2 weeks at least 3 times)
all is explained on the emunie forums and in other bitcointalk threads . he has been very open about it all.
here you can find Dan answering about blackhat stuff and more.
http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/topic/36-hi-im-dan/

I hope dan reconsiders but obviously it is disheartening when people call all your efforts and hard work a scam.
i think dan should ignore the trolls.....and shut them up in the only way possible : the release.
once it is released and there is indeed a working product people can use.....all the accusations will count for nothing. and it will be obvious who the real scammers were.
I still feel he should do a public IPO...otherwise people are gonna complain about limited initial adoption. and that will be a legitimate complaint.

eid

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:39:44 PM

first the trolls say emunie is a scam cos according to them all Dan wanted was to cash in on a public IPO and run off.
now they say it is a scam cos he decides to renounce to the public IPO (and giving up an all the income it could have generated him).
make your minds up trolls!!!and btw i think he made a mistake to give in to some trolls who were paid by NXT holders to slander emunie
here is that troll advertising his slander services in return for NXTs.
https://i.imgur.com/kyaWMfK.png

the "scam" accusation thread was a total orchestrated troll by one sad individual to make a few coins  .he opened that thread as soon as Dan announced on his forums he was taking weekend off/break  (so he couldn't answer promptly).
and btw most of the accusations regarding blackhat an personal life dan had already answered countless times before (in the past 2 weeks at least 3 times)
all is explained on the emunie forums and in other bitcointalk threads . he has been very open about it all.
here you can find Dan answering about blackhat stuff and more.
http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/topic/36-hi-im-dan/

I hope dan reconsiders but obviously it is disheartening when people call all your efforts and hard work a scam.
i think dan should ignore the trolls.....and shut them up in the only way possible : the release.
once it is released and there is indeed a working product people can use.....all the accusations will count for nothing. and it will be obvious who the real scammers were.
I still feel he should do a public IPO...otherwise people are gonna complain about limited initial adoption. and that will be a legitimate complaint.

I didnt read that whole Nxt thread, but I was informed that the guys over there told him in no uncertain terms to GFH. Lets not stir up even more FUD here.

The guy didnt need to be paid to do his dirty work because he was driven by his unbalanced nature to attack emunie.

No need to go looking for other culprits..
other_side

Activity: 285

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:42:18 PM

Make the project open source.
Fandekasp

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

http://www.coinsmanager.com/

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 09:44:35 PM

I was so looking forward to the IPO Sad Very sad

Follow CoinsManager !, free Open source multi-address multi-currency Port-folio
kdrop22

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:10:04 PM

+1
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 10:19:05 PM

I am trying to figure out how new EMU gets created automatically and how it isn't inflationary.

I searched and searched, but could not find a clear mathematical description other than half the new EMU goes to  prior EMU holders and half to hatchers. It seems that this requires all EMU holders to continue purchasing EMU to maintain their existing percentage. I guess if all EMU holders can maintain their prorata share of the hatching distribution, then it wouldn't be inflationary, but I haven't found a clear description on how exactly one controls one prorata share of hatching.

Also, how is the market price determined. There seems to be some mechanism that chooses the equilibrium point that the EMU should trade at. Is this algorithmically determined? It is arbitrary choice?

Sorry if these are silly question answered elsewhere, I just haven't found it after searching for hours.

Anybody?

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
rentarocker

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:35:42 PM

You should look into Graincoin (GRA).  PoS, pays interest, rewards miners for loyalty with random 'superblocks.'

Just had its IPO on Coinedup less than 2 days ago.  Volume picking up in the past few hours but still cheap.

Dev is on top of things, coin foundation is PPC so it is an energy efficient second gen coin.  PoS will eventually overtake PoW as power costs and Moore's law make mining impossible. 

With all the talk of Coinye this week, GRAin, the 'whitebread alternative' (haha) has been overlooked.  This is a good one to get on board with now! 

Value has already doubled in the past day.

BTC:  17Z1au1T1f8B4XhFQXeuibKbRmWow6FyvP
LTC:  Lf7QWUDC57WnRf5gEcutdHwrXvYRoqaQYU
Peachy

Activity: 179

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 10:51:04 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't fuseleer disclosed his real identity? That counts for a lot in my book.

This is a big plus. Where could I get more info?

After reading every one of the emunie forum posts it took me all of about 15 minutes worth of google-searching to find out his real name and background.  Based on cross-checking relevant info --and-- based on his responses to forum post I never once felt as though there was ANY type of shady answers or suspicious behavior.  If you're patient and thorough in doing your due diligence (as one would expect any rational individual to do when investing) then it wasn't too hard to find.

I won't post his profile directly since it's easy enough to find on your own.

However, in the spirit of honesty, trust, integrity and transparency you can easily see who I am since it is linked to my Profile over on the emunie forum.

Peachy
emunie Beta Tester

RADiX (formerly eMunie): The future of money
Ebrelus

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 11:08:02 PM

Many people doesn't understand that a real cryptowar is going on.

After BTC success we can see not only interest of scammers in making easy money but also interest of rich/powerfull people and organisations in taking over BTC alternatives or kill these which are hard to be controlled.
You must now use to this kind of infobattles. This gonna be much much more NASTY!
Where are big money there are major attacks.

You will see not only barbaric attacks between potential BTC-killing coins owners, their greedy stock holders and i am sure governments will also join this game (they don't like BTC a lot...).

I don't belive in RIPPLE. I see it as a pure try to kill BTC. it grown too fast to be legit. This needed to have too much help from outside. This system looks like a try to replace BTC with fully centralised and controlable system.

I don't like Mastercoin too. Just because of it's bad construction being leecher damaging BTC.

I have reasons to not fully belive NXT. It would gain the most if. But i see also whole blackmail action against NXT community too. But also many people got reach on NXT which launch wasn't democratic and gave to much power too small nr of ppl.

And now i lost trust in eMUnie too.

I don't shut doors definitively for eMunie or for NXT. But being caucios is now only reasonable way and you shouldn't give money for anything you aren't sure of and u shouldn't belive anyone but only proofs of work, legit outside opinions and open code comments.    

Make the project open source.

And make it transparent. Limited number or beta-testers is not enough anymore since nobody will or should believe them.

Respond to all major accusations. Show proofs, things showing you are legit programmer, that emunie code isn't scam, showing true proofs of identity and work.  

Think 3 times before doing something like this here... Wink In this world reputation of person and project is all. You can't keep all centralised anymore and hide your work. You can't over

Fight with proofs, real stuff not words. Let proofs be your only and best defense. Energy should be used on eMunie related work only. The rest wil solve itself when work will be done. On forum don't give general ideas but all possible details, hard data and proper explainations to not leave any free space for bad interpretations.

Be open for help of others while never beliving them completly.

Remember this is not a game anymore it's a real WAR. Your personal life will be affected if u want or not. Remember it doing anything in your life now. This is a public show now.

/edit
PS. extee, thanks. im less confused now Wink it's community job to defend dev if they belive in project 
extee

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 11:20:19 PM

i think this new video shuts up all the trolls
the beta client is already in more advanced state than many other clients out there
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOsvGz5X5OI

I hope Dan reconsiders. it needs to be a fair and open IPO where everyone has the chance to invest if they want.

titan20

Activity: 427

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 11:27:57 PM

+1

Hey Fuserleer,
I understand you are completely fed up with these shitheads. And you have all reasons to be fed up. But you should know that the silent majority is supporting your good work. And is standing behind you!

The public IPO (even if you cancelled it for now) will proof how much people believe in this project. I do. So continue the good work.

Cheers.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
Peachy

Activity: 179

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 11:46:06 PM

+1

Hey Fuserleer,
I understand you are completely fed up with these shitheads. And you have all reasons to be fed up. But you should know that the silent majority is supporting your good work. And is standing behind you!

The public IPO (even if you cancelled it for now) will proof how much people believe in this project. I do. So continue the good work.

Cheers.

As I am oft fond of saying:  "Those that matter don't mind.  Those that mind don't matter."

RADiX (formerly eMunie): The future of money
mckmuze

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 11:50:56 PM

Its funny how people are calling Emunie a scam, If you take a little time to research and ask questions, you will quickly realize that Emunie isn't structured in a way it can be a scam like all the commodity coins. If you don't like Emunie after doing your research, don't use it, these systems are all voluntary, not mandatory. The fact is, someone has a monetary incentive to trash any new coin, be it a scam or not.

From my understanding of Emunie, the presale will not benefit the creator any more than investor due to the lack of incentive to dump the coins in mass. Even if we see a dramatic increase in price, dumping your coins will benefit you just as much as anyone. If you didn't get in on the presale, that's your fault for not investing. Everyone will have the chance to invest in this system eventually. If your angry, your obviously not understanding whats going on, if your on the fence about investing just wait until your risk model signals a buy, if your a troll... Here have some food, you look hungry.

If trust is an issue, everyone in this conversation should stop playing around with all programmable currencies. We all know bitcoin has a large premine and could be dumped by any one of the large holders at any moment. Heck most of the coins are centralized in one way or another. Emunie addresses some very valid needs of Liquidity, Privacy, and Stability (not pegged to USD, but smoother price fluctuations in general). Emunie is about to raise the standard for people making a programmable currency. A little birdie told me, that something very big is about to happen to our world. Its about to get very secure, very fast, and our world will never be the same.

A line is being drawn in the sand and every one in these petty arguments have already chosen a side in the larger conflict. If you don't know what I'm speaking of, lurk more, are you watching, divide and conquer, stop fighting your allies, change is coming, (And not the Obama change either Tongue)

Oh yea, Fuserleer, go get to work, let the free markets do this work. You only have one job, finishing the client. The people who are financing this campaign against Emunie are only afraid of what Emunie actually is.  I admire the work I've seen, I am still confident in everything your doing. The risk meter is still high for many, but that's investing for you. Just wait everyone, you will all see.

Those of you who think for yourself and aren't part of this paid campaign against Emunie have already done your homework and have either realized what this means, or that you dont like it. Its that simple, do your homework and then decide. If your not willing to do your own research, you have no business playing with investment capital in this market.  Reading a forum post about something is no excuse for research.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.   Eleanor Roosevelt

I for one would like to discuss the Idea behind Emunie not the events and certainly not the person. Fuserleer could have been another Sonny King or Satoshi. The fact of the matter is that he didn't, He chose to be on the front lines of the clearly drawn line in the sand, stand behind the brave warrior that he is choosing to be. Anyone who chooses to be a public figure in the current struggle between the ruling class and the rest of the world is a true hero.

If your risk model says to hold off then hold off, if your one of the people being payed to slander his hard work, you have chosen a less than virtuous path. "may the road you choose be the right road." Bix Weir

The Socratic dialogue speaks of the virtue of man, I advise everyone here to read and become very familiar with the philosophical foundation that will lead humanity forward toward our unknown fate. The beautiful religious metaphors that the vast majority of people have followed are in need of an new vision. To reach a truly virtuous life, one must understand we have outgrown metaphors and its time to combine our knowledge of humanity as a whole. The amazingly structured metaphors of religious faith, the philosophical footwork of great minds, the scientific feats of unfathomable magnitude, are all part of who we are as humans. Our purpose has yet to be realized, but one thing is for sure, it involves communication, compassion, and respect for the fragile opportunity we have been given to exist...

This was my desperate request to everyone here to communicate in a respectful, productive and thoughtful manner, regardless of social affiliation, faith, or belief.

Much respect to you all, much respect to Fuserleer, and much respect to the chunk of rock we were given the opportunity to live on. The human race is learning to walk, its difficult to shake the negativity involved in progress. However, the three primary driving forces we face as humans is, Religion, Politics, and Money.

Regardless of what projects come out on top, everyone here is fighting for the same cause even if they don't know it.
Decentralization and financial inclusion combined with cooperative stability is the single most important endeavor we as humans will do in this decade. It's time to break through the status quo, eliminate the restrictive dogmas of the past and become a truly civilized race.

I will say no more...

(TLDR) EMUNIE IS NOT BITCOIN!! It serves different purposes. If your risk model refuses to let you invest in Emunie, don't invest until your risk model signals a buy. Mushy and enlightening Eleanor Roosevelt quote Blah Blah... There is something a lot bigger happening with the human race. A clear division of social classes has developed in the world and an inevitable conflict has begun. You have chosen your side, stop fighting your allies. More enlightening, mushy mushy blah blah... I will say no more.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:06:47 AM

After reading every one of the emunie forum posts it took me all of about 15 minutes worth of google-searching to find out his real name and background.  Based on cross-checking relevant info --and-- based on his responses to forum post I never once felt as though there was ANY type of shady answers or suspicious behavior.  If you're patient and thorough in doing your due diligence (as one would expect any rational individual to do when investing) then it wasn't too hard to find.

I won't post his profile directly since it's easy enough to find on your own.

However, in the spirit of honesty, trust, integrity and transparency you can easily see who I am since it is linked to my Profile over on the emunie forum.

Peachy
emunie Beta Tester

I meant proof of his identity (scan of driving licence, his photo with a sheet of paper and "I am Fuserleer" on it). Not that thread where he told about himself, coz it proves nothing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: