Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:58:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Constant accusations of scam, eMunie public IPO cancelled.  (Read 10550 times)
KingGoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:54:31 PM

man up man  Cool I havent seen a coin on this forum that hasnt been called a scam  Grin

So Icy E-Money - Frozentalk.org FD1GwdBjTeMPFdZD5v3cVRG7ZoPJBAuLrf
All these girls excited ,Oooo ya know they like it ,Frozen so icy, so icy ,Haters don't try to fight it ,All yo friends invited ,Frozen so icy, so icy!!
jacquette

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:54:58 PM

Here I am again, 3 days later defending myself against ridiculous scammer accusations backed by fairy dust facts.  When all I really want to do is develop and launch a damn crypto-currency and do it RIGHT.

I'm not even going to spend the time and effort responding AGAIN to the same accusations that I cleared up 3 days previous.

I decided to be public and open about my identity, I knew that would attract some attention and that is fine.  We've all tried things in the past that didn't work out as planned, either because lady luck stepped in and decided not to give out luck charms that day, or some 3rd party screwed it up, and thus those things that we attempted to do failed.  Anyone that claims they have nothing in their past which went wrong and caused some upset for themselves and perhaps others is an outright liar.

What matters is that those people tried, it is better to try and fail, than not try at all.  It is easy to point the finger, making wild accusations, and twisting the facts of any event to meet a destructive agenda because of jealousy, greed or simple competitor fear.

I want to do eMunie right, but it seems that individuals within this "community" (and I use the term loosely) are hell bent on stirring up any possible crumb of information, putting some crazy spin on it so that it meets the terms of a possible accusation.  While I'm dealing with these trolls, that distracts me from the real work of developing, promoting and perfecting eMunie and being able to launch it.

I refuse to be distracted by this crap any longer, I refuse to let these people jeopardize mine and others hard work on this, I refuse to let these people jeopardize my own investment and others that have opted to invest in this venture so far.

The only way I see possible to put the brakes on all the FUD that these individuals continue to sprout like an endless fountain is to cancel the public IPO and no longer accept any further investment from individuals I do not know and 100% trust.

eMunie will now be funded by other means, most likely via raising further personal investment of my own.  I would rather take that road than have to deal with this constant BS.

To all of you that were interested in investing, I apologize for this move, I hope you appreciate the reasons behind why, and that I can not afford any further distraction delaying the launch of the system & client. 

To anyone that HAS already invested, if you are having doubts after all the recent FUD and wild accusations, and would like your investment back, please contact me directly on dan@emunie.com.

Mark my words, eMunie will launch, eMunie will be a success, and I will NOT quit until it is.

You have to understand that ALL companies around the world are being criticizes everyday, every second... company's like Wal-Mart, Lowe's, Verizon Wireless, Comcast Cable, Pizza Hut, Amazon.com, Wells Fargo Bank, CNN News, Facebook, Donald Trump, US Congress, Foot Locker, so on so on.. i know eMunie is not a huge company or anything but company's do respond to criticism but not in this type of manner. If you truly believe about the future of eMunie then you have to look pass the negativity and keep moving forward. your wasting precious time trying to convince the naysayers. look at it as a test. all business big and small go though this daily. the good outweighs the bad. Don't ever make post like this again. EVER..  

P.S. unCanelled Public IPO. your letting the haters win..

USDe @ reddit Click Here

digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 04:55:04 PM

Here I am again, 3 days later defending myself against ridiculous scammer accusations backed by fairy dust facts.  When all I really want to do is develop and launch a damn crypto-currency and do it RIGHT.

I'm not even going to spend the time and effort responding AGAIN to the same accusations that I cleared up 3 days previous.

I decided to be public and open about my identity, I knew that would attract some attention and that is fine.  We've all tried things in the past that didn't work out as planned, either because lady luck stepped in and decided not to give out luck charms that day, or some 3rd party screwed it up, and thus those things that we attempted to do failed.  Anyone that claims they have nothing in their past which went wrong and caused some upset for themselves and perhaps others is an outright liar.

What matters is that those people tried, it is better to try and fail, than not try at all.  It is easy to point the finger, making wild accusations, and twisting the facts of any event to meet a destructive agenda because of jealousy, greed or simple competitor fear.

I want to do eMunie right, but it seems that individuals within this "community" (and I use the term loosely) are hell bent on stirring up any possible crumb of information, putting some crazy spin on it so that it meets the terms of a possible accusation.  While I'm dealing with these trolls, that distracts me from the real work of developing, promoting and perfecting eMunie and being able to launch it.

I refuse to be distracted by this crap any longer, I refuse to let these people jeopardize mine and others hard work on this, I refuse to let these people jeopardize my own investment and others that have opted to invest in this venture so far.

The only way I see possible to put the brakes on all the FUD that these individuals continue to sprout like an endless fountain is to cancel the public IPO and no longer accept any further investment from individuals I do not know and 100% trust.

eMunie will now be funded by other means, most likely via raising further personal investment of my own.  I would rather take that road than have to deal with this constant BS.

To all of you that were interested in investing, I apologize for this move, I hope you appreciate the reasons behind why, and that I can not afford any further distraction delaying the launch of the system & client. 

To anyone that HAS already invested, if you are having doubts after all the recent FUD and wild accusations, and would like your investment back, please contact me directly on dan@emunie.com.

Mark my words, eMunie will launch, eMunie will be a success, and I will NOT quit until it is.

oh uh -

heres the hint - when you want the price to go down to let your group B get in at a better price - start to respond .

all other times just ignore ha ha : D

(that's a joke, I'm joking now )

friend no one cares, i don't even know what happened, when is it launching ?

you could literally be dating my mum, (and she had a sex change she is a dude ! )  < thats not true) for all i care, or that relates to Crypto.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 04:56:30 PM

man up man  Cool I havent seen a coin on this forum that hasnt been called a scam  Grin

ha ha what even happened ?

welcome to cryptocurrency ha ha -

personally i love this FUD - but that's just me.

: D

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 04:57:48 PM

I will be trying to track them down yes, and prosecute as far as the law will allow me to.

Dam.

I knew i was going to have to read.

can anyone explain and save me this strenuous mental task !

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
tangle

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:00:10 PM

Haters are gonna hate. You shouldn't have cancelled just because of those accusations.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 05:01:31 PM

Lol. This must be the most unprofessional move ever.

I can't belive what i just read.

Care to explain why you think that?

Um, because you use the word 'retards' to describe others? It doesn't matter what people say about you, a good company should aim higher and keep dignity in response to others, at least if you are seeing major financial investment.

i liked retards.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
intel

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:06:38 PM

Lol. This must be the most unprofessional move ever.

I can't belive what i just read.

+1

[!] 24.7 NXT News Portal. Real-Time Update. Share your own news with NXT community and get FREE NXT!
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 05:12:38 PM

I only see 15-30 post supporters, must be sockpuppets / clones.

We have seen enough scams over here, remember JohnCar / Iamatrix? / PhenixCoin / PhenixEx? Even I fell for it... My scam-radar was somehow disabled by greed...

Only 15-30 post supporters. MUST be sockpuppets. Are you for real
pre-sale is cancelled (you cannot lose money)
beta investors can get their btc back if they wish
MUST be a scam

Found another sockpuppet Smiley
Et Filii

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:16:40 PM

Meanwhile at the NXT and Ripple camps...

SenorHombre

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:31:38 PM

As the person who takes care of Worldcoin's marketing I go through this same thing every single second of every single day. Every crypto goes through it and you have to hold you head up high and try to work around it or at least defend from it, never attack. This is a terrible move, sorry.

Yes I invested all my coin into worldcoin... so I could buy almost 600 :-) feel free donate some, since Worldcoin is not giving much giveaways WXPDe53SqN5XeDbnMsSAufpGDhcTZJqmik

@Fuserleer

i am registered at you forum. I tried to find figute out what you coin is about since you had a lot supporter. But what I think is really annoying, that you make it really difficult too understand. There are no details and if I asked, my question never got really answered.

my recommendation to you

1. appologize for your behavior here. It sounds hard, but dont play the victim. You are in a business world. It is not okay to call people "retards" this is just discriminating.

2. be more transparent. if you system is good people will come and support you

3. in my opinion you should not give coins to different prices out. I would have invested, but its really discouraging. I dont have a lot of money, but you will distribute the money simply to people who have already money and just want to increase there value.

4. even if you dont like people you can and should not exclude them. you will be higly untrustable. I mean, if we have a argument, you simple banne me from getting my opinion out? maybe my funds get lost etc.

In your case I would considere my suggestions instead of seeying as an attack against you. It is also a pitty for me, since I am not able to invest anymore.

A pre-sale shuld be to everyone who would like to buy some to the price of .1 cents or less. even if someone only would like to buy only one. otherwise its already favoring some people and give all other a disadvantage.

what stupid demand and supply is this. its all set up.

dont forget, you have competitions. Ripple, worldcoin, bitcoin, nxtcoin. So I personally thing, that the nxtcoun has a bad community. they even advertised in there forum for giveaways for beggers. you shouldnt do such thing. we are all human, and of course people are happy to receive some freecoins if they dont have enough money. And all other made enough. also not with too much work. just by beeing lucky.

try to make you coin much fairer and be polite. all other coins faced also critics. I mean enough articles about worldcoin and that it is a clone.
People you favored by giving them a beta position of course will support you, since they want a share of the money. the will not give you critics. and you need to have critics to improve your system in my opinion.

this means unfortuantely you jsut have to work harder. since you want a coin for everyone.

thank you for reading. and I hope you understand.
Conurtrol

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:47:26 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't fuseleer disclosed his real identity? That counts for a lot in my book. Accusor is full of bs.
Patel
Legendary

Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 05:48:21 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't fuseleer disclosed his real identity? That counts for a lot in my book. OP is full of bs.

doesn't make sense..
Conurtrol

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:49:18 PM

How many scammers here have ever disclosed their real identity?
Conurtrol

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:51:39 PM

Lets have accusor's real identity and then look at his accusations closely. Want to bet on the result?
Patel
Legendary

Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 05:52:20 PM

Lets have OP's real identity and then look at his accusations closely. Want to bet on the result?

You know OP (thread starter) is fuserleer right? He already disclosed his name.
Conurtrol

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:53:36 PM

Not Op then, I meant the accusor.
CallmeAbe

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 06:38:02 PM

“I used to be indecisive but now I am not quite sure.”
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 06:41:33 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't fuseleer disclosed his real identity? That counts for a lot in my book.

This is a big plus. Where could I get more info?
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 06:46:10 PM

Wow ...

Fuserleer, I understand your reasoning for canceling, but to me it seems like you are giving them exactly what they want ->  Disrupting your project.

Instead of listening to them, you should listen to your investors who are waiting for the presale.  I know because I'm one of them and had actually moved some funds around so I could be ready.

I really hope you reconsider, at the very least you should allow those who signed up to be notified before today a chance to invest.

All the hate and mud slinging just shows you are on the right track.  It honestly doesnt matter what you do now, you will be criticized for going on with it, canceling it, whatever ... I can almost guarantee canceling the public IPO will just bring more 'scam accusations'

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: