Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:44:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Confirmed Bad News Sources Thread - No FUD, Just Facts!!!1  (Read 43548 times)
abacus

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

a clockwork miner

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:25:53 PM

I speak german and I didn't know what he was talking about either.

Thanks for confirming that.

Now we should decide if the Confirmed Bad News Sources from eiskalt are Really Confirmed Bad News Sources or not.
Thoughts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nik1ab

Activity: 574

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:28:03 PM

Now we should decide if the Confirmed Bad News Sources from eiskalt are Really Confirmed Bad News Sources or not.
Thoughts?
I don't even know what eiskalt is talking about 90% of the time.

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
abacus

Activity: 618

a clockwork miner

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:45:16 PM

Thoughts?
I don't even know what eiskalt is talking about 90% of the time.

So I can deduce, in the best case scenario, only 10% of Bad News Sources by eiskalt are Confirmed...

Mmmm...
maybe BTC will not drop so fast...
maybe Husbands will not go to da moon...

Eiskalt, I suggest you to sell SHOTR all the Husbands you have mined so far... ASAPPPP!!1!
eiskalt

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:58:45 PM

So I can deduce, in the best case scenario, only 10% of Bad News Sources by eiskalt are Confirmed...

Mmmm...
maybe BTC will not drop so fast...
maybe Husbands will not go to da moon...

Eiskalt, I suggest you to sell SHOTR all the Husbands you have mined so far... ASAPPPP!!1!

I think you are missing the point here.
Every x-coin I mined goes directly into maxleveredged bitcoin shotr positions.

If you have money to loose though, please go on and hodl bitcoin.
But do not come back, whining about all these lost profits you could have made, if you (EDIT: had) followed the advice of all the good and credible sources here in this thread.
xyzzy099
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 07:41:08 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2014, 07:52:52 PM by xyzzy099

Confirmed:  Bitcoin is a terrible store of value, because you can just copy your bitcoins over and over, thus increasing the supply without bound.  This was confirmed by one of America's top bankers, Jamie Dimon, in an interview at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland:

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/a00df0fc-8496-11e3-b72e-00144feab7de.html#axzz2rLVmv6pU

He added that Bitcoin was “a terrible store of value” that “can be replicated over and over”, and that according to reports, “a lot of it is being used for illicit purposes”.

It looks like Proudhon's warning to shotr bitcoin at maximum leverage is, indeed, confirmed by reliable sources.

You'd think the Bitcoin people would have thought about this possibility and protected against it somehow...

Libertarians:  Diligently plotting to take over the world and leave you alone.
Peter R
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 08:38:59 PM

Confirmed:  Bitcoin is a terrible store of value, because you can just copy your bitcoins over and over, thus increasing the supply without bound.  This was confirmed by one of America's top bankers, Jamie Dimon, in an interview at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland:

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/a00df0fc-8496-11e3-b72e-00144feab7de.html#axzz2rLVmv6pU

He added that Bitcoin was “a terrible store of value” that “can be replicated over and over”, and that according to reports, “a lot of it is being used for illicit purposes”.

It looks like Proudhon's warning to shotr bitcoin at maximum leverage is, indeed, confirmed by reliable sources.

You'd think the Bitcoin people would have thought about this possibility and protected against it somehow...

I can't believe we didn't realize that since bitcoins are digital, they can be replicated over and over--similar to how you can make multiple copies of a digital photo.  

It's good news for us though: there will be a larger supply of bitcoins to SHOTR!

Run Bitcoin Unlimited (www.bitcoinunlimited.info)
eiskalt

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 09:06:16 PM

Yes, and now it is even possible to include martingale-strategy in your maxlevered shotrs.

In the unlikely event, that some short lived rallies run over your shotrposition, you get the opportunity to double

down on maxleveraging. Because we are shotring bitcoin a maxlevered shotrposition can now be generated at will.

proudhon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 09:19:32 PM

Yes, and now it is even possible to include martingale-strategy in your maxlevered shotrs.

In the unlikely event, that some short lived rallies run over your shotrposition, you get the opportunity to double

down on maxleveraging. Because we are shotring bitcoin a maxlevered shotrposition can now be generated at will.

Given the certainty of bitcoin's failure as confirmed by the fact that we no longer see or will see new all time highs and the burden of confirmed bad news, I can confirm that the strategy you recommend is a good one for becoming succesfful and making an excellent amount of money. 

We should all adopt a maxleverage martingale SHOTR strategy moving forward.  All in favor please indicate with a confirming "confirm".

Confirm

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
igorr

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 09:22:44 PM

Welcome to the new difficulty and new mining factor  Huh

View Screen Capture

View Screen Capture

And MtGox exchange loses credibility,and has the lowest trading vulume.
(btce, bitstamp and bitfinex have the larger volume than MtGox)

View Screen Capture

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,
Бpaтcкиx нapoдoв coюз вeкoвoй,
Пpeдкaми дaннaя мyдpocть нapoднaя!
Cлaвьcя, cтpaнa! Mы гopдимcя тoбoй!
proudhon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 09:23:58 PM

View Screen Capture

View Screen Capture

And tGox exchange loses credibility,and has the lowest trading vulume.

View Screen Capture

Based on your analysis I predict the price will be $100 by February.  Do you agree?  Please confirm.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
fonzie

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 09:26:55 PM

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
igorr

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 09:27:58 PM

View Screen Capture

View Screen Capture

View Screen Capture

Based on your analysis I predict the price will be $100 by February.  Do you agree?  Please confirm.

I belive 150-250 usd in april-2014 year, but also your analysis is not excluded, it is very possible.

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,
Бpaтcкиx нapoдoв coюз вeкoвoй,
Пpeдкaми дaннaя мyдpocть нapoднaя!
Cлaвьcя, cтpaнa! Mы гopдимcя тoбoй!
proudhon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:00:07 PM

View Screen Capture

View Screen Capture

View Screen Capture

I belive 150-250 usd in april-2014 year, but also your analysis is not excluded, it is very possible.

Thank you, confirmed.

proudhon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:00:51 PM

I see this was written by Satoshi and is therefore gloriously confirmed.  Thank you for your work.

Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:12:17 PM

Proudhon, your fake bear trolling almost made me turn bull, it's that bad.
Fortunately for me, I rely on my market observation and won't turn bull until the bottom of this bubble.

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
proudhon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:14:39 PM

Proudhon, your fake bear trolling almost made me turn bull, it's that bad.
Fortunately for me, I rely on my market observation and won't turn bull until the bottom of this bubble.

Cannot confirm fake bear trolling, therefore, unconfirmed.  Proceed on your course of bearishness (see excellent martingale shotr strategy outlined above).

Hawkix

Activity: 531
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 10:27:31 PM

I prefer my martingale HODLing strategy. Just HODL .. and when it fails, next time HODL for twice more time!

Donations: 1Hawkix7GHym6SM98ii5vSHHShA3FUgpV6
http://btcportal.net/ - All about Bitcoin - coming soon!
eiskalt

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:55:46 PM

I prefer my martingale HODLing strategy. Just HODL .. and when it fails, next time HODL for twice more time!

That is one problem with martingale-hodl:

You need double the time for a double^2 loss.

In your case it would be better to simply hodl. In this case you only will loose everything once. Compared to a martingale-hodl strategy, that should be somehow kind of a gain for you.
Nik1ab

Activity: 574

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:10:06 AM

Since when is bitcoin doubling possible? It hasn't happened since it's creation.
How many idiots are in here?

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
Peter R
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 01:33:07 AM

Since when is bitcoin doubling possible? It hasn't happened since it's creation.
How many idiots are in here?

It's already been confirmed by good sources of bad news (Jamie Dimon in particular) that bitcoins "can be replicated over and over."  We are recommending to all readers that they shotr bitcoin with maximum leverage, as a lot of replicated bitcoins will soon become available.  

You'd need a lot of commenting-power to unconfirm this latest bad news at this point, as its buried a few pages back in this thread.  

BTW--I've reported to Proudhon that you may be planning to 51% his thread.  

Run Bitcoin Unlimited (www.bitcoinunlimited.info)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: