Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:12:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Confirmed Bad News Sources Thread - No FUD, Just Facts!!!1  (Read 43550 times)
coinpharmer

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:29:50 PM

CONFIRMED by Richard Branson:

http://www.coindesk.com/richard-branson-6-bitcoin-customers-confirmed-virgin-galactic-space-filght/

“I think there will be a global currency that will take on [J.P. Morgan CEO] Jamie Dimon and the other banks and other currencies. That will be the future. I suspect that (...) it isn’t bitcoin, someone else like Square will … come up with that currency.”

We now see, bitcoin is going nowhere, while only a few early adopters are flying to the moon.

This is the worst news here, don't you see what that means? Everyone who has bitcoins will fly to space, and wont be able to develop bitcoin protocol from space anymore! So any progress would be stopped. It is a trick by the dollar rich to kill bitcoin, by launching all bitcoin supporters on a one-way Mars flight! Also, all these bitcoins for space travel will be sodl at once to pay for rocket fuel and insurance; completely destroying prices, so this doubles the grave news. Sad day indeed. Recent jump in price confirms this further, this is an agony spike.

One could not even imagine.
This must be the most cunning, hideous plan I have ever heard of.
Thank you very, very much for pointing this out.
These HODL-guys will be scared to death if they get to know this.

only thing im scared to death about is the FACT that vegas is now accepting bitcoin. it has given me both FEAR and UNCERTAINTY, because my fiance and i have a trip planned there in may. i have some DOUBT about my ability to hodl many coins leaving vegas =)

proudhon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:31:33 PM

A very good confirmed source, here.  Everyone should read this and internalize it. 

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
fonzie

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:54:36 PM

Bad bad bad

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=431117.0

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
eiskalt

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:12:04 PM

Hoo. You know when you get goxxed. Who could have seen this coming?

fonzie

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:32:42 PM

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=21a_1390679748#qDSE3sRb5T4ElVDH.99

I just red this in an internet forum, thought it´s worth to share, for all of you who didn´t know this.

Bad bad bad

Edit: Just when the news came out Gox dropped under 1000$ again.  Shocked

fonzie

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:36:33 PM

Mine has been 72 hours now. Still waiting.
Wow, You should open up a support ticket, Thats too long.

It's getting out of hand.  Some are actually on day 6 waiting for their resend!  

My small one actually got pushed through after 55 hours; however, I still have 75% of my coins there, and I'm afraid to even try pulling them off.  

This situation is reaching EPIC proportions.  Current broken TX status:  More than 400 broken TX totalling nearly 10,000 BTC!!

With skanner.net being broken, as well, you can track the current broken TX situation here: http://thegoxreport.com/

I'm completely freaked out at this point...  Sad

proudhon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:42:01 PM

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=21a_1390679748#qDSE3sRb5T4ElVDH.99

I just red this in an internet forum, thought it´s worth to share, for all of you who didn´t know this.

Bad bad bad

Edit: Just when the news came out Gox dropped under 1000$ again.  Shocked

I've urgently confirmed this bad news, and now look, the market is crashing just as predicted.  The momentum is gaining, make sure you have maxleveraged SHOTRs in place.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
fonzie

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:42:55 PM

I don´t want to spam this thread. But there are new very bad signs out there. Someone is trying to give us a hint that something really bad will happen.

bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:48:37 PM

If you care about your friends, share this news with them. Bitcoin is going down, everyone claiming something else is going to sell BEFORE YOU DO, leaving you out in the cold with your worthless bitcoins!

SELL WHILE YOU CAN, THE BUBBLE IS GOING TO BURST! NEGATIVE NEWS FROM CHINA CONFIRMED!

------

January 31st, the Downfall of Bitcoin

On January 31st, a new law will be effective in China: third party Bitcoin payment processors will no longer be allowed to trade bitcoins. This means that the Chinese can no longer trade-in their bitcoins for fiat money (regular currency), or withdraw their money from the crypto-currency exchanges.

'Bitcoin' was a fun ride, and many people have made a nice profit out of crypto-currencies, but this will come to an end. Governments and established banks will not allow this threat to spread.

Overstock & TigerDirect have started accepting bitcoin. But is this really great news, or relevant to the value/adaption of bitcoin? These companies will probably sell their bitcoins as soon as there is a sign of a major threat. They will leave the small traders and miners out in the cold with their worthless bitcoins.

Let's say this is not about a law implemented by the Chinese government, but a law enforced by the European Union. After January 31st, crypto-currency exchanges in Europe are no longer allowed to deal in bitcoins. After this date, traders can not withdraw their money from European exchanges anymore.

The question we must ask ourselves is: What will the majority of the traders do on, or before January 31st? Will they sit tight and hold on to their bitcoins, or will they trade-in their bitcoins before everyone else does?

One can dream about the possibilities and future value of bitcoins, but these will remain dreams. The reality tells us that after January 31st, bitcoins and fiat money in Chinese exchanges will be as valuable as Monopoly money.

Source: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=21a_1390679748#qDSE3sRb5T4ElVDH.99

eiskalt

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:49:45 PM

With skanner.net being broken, as well, you can track the current broken TX situation here: http://thegoxreport.com/

Wow, these charts are looking even more horrible, than the USD/BTC charts on mtgox.

eiskalt

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:54:32 PM

If you care about your friends, share this news with them. Bitcoin is going down, everyone claiming something else is going to sell BEFORE YOU DO, leaving you out in the cold with your worthless bitcoins!

SELL WHILE YOU CAN, THE BUBBLE IS GOING TO BURST! NEGATIVE NEWS FROM CHINA CONFIRMED!

------

On January 31st, a new law will be effective in China: third party Bitcoin payment processors will no longer be allowed to trade bitcoins. This means that the Chinese can no longer trade-in their bitcoins for fiat money (regular currency), or withdraw their money from the crypto-currency exchanges.

'Bitcoin' was a fun ride, and many people have made a nice profit out of crypto-currencies, but this will come to an end. Governments and established banks will not allow this threat to spread.

Overstock & TigerDirect have started accepting bitcoin. But is this really great news, or relevant to the value/adaption of bitcoin? These companies will probably sell their bitcoins as soon as there is a sign of a major threat. They will leave the small traders and miners out in the cold with their worthless bitcoins.

Let's say this is not about a law implemented by the Chinese government, but a law enforced by the European Union. After January 31st, crypto-currency exchanges in Europe are no longer allowed to deal in bitcoins. After this date, traders can not withdraw their money from European exchanges anymore.

The question we must ask ourselves is: What will the majority of the traders do on, or before January 31st? Will they sit tight and hold on to their bitcoins, or will they trade-in their bitcoins before everyone else does?

One can dream about the possibilities and future value of bitcoins, but these will remain dreams. The reality tells us that after January 31st, bitcoins and fiat money in Chinese exchanges will be as valuable as Monopoly money.

Source: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=21a_1390679748#qDSE3sRb5T4ElVDH.99

Sry double post, but I have to say:

DIE BITCOIN!!1
proudhon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:35:05 PM

Oh. My. God!  Many of us are already aware of how bad news is regarding bitcoin in a confirmed and verified way.  And because of this bad confirmed confirmation we all have adopted the glorious martingale maxleverage SHOTR, with success.

HOWEVER, THINGS HAVE GOTTEN EVEN WORSE FOR BITCOIN AND I CAN NOW PRESENT A CONFIRMED AND OFFICIAL SOURCE TO THE TWITTER RUMORS FROM FLORIDA!!!!!!  THIS IS REALLY BAD!!!!  AND IT MEANS NOBODY SHOULD BE HOLDING BITCOIN ANYMORE!!! CONFIRMED!!!!  VERIFIED!!!  TRUE!!!!

CONFIRMED AND VERIFIED OFFICIAL CHINESE SOURCE.

fonzie

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:38:39 PM

I hope it will be allowed tho shotr on the way down. I am really scared that i possibly can´t gain the upcoming profits from the downfall if
BTC should be forbidden worldwide and not only in China.

msc

Activity: 282

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:43:32 PM

IT MEANS NOBODY SHOULD BE HOLDING BITCOIN ANYMORE!!! CONFIRMED!!!!  VERIFIED!!!  TRUE!!!!
Thank goodness I'm not holding.  I'm hodling.  Hodling on magrin. 
proudhon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:43:46 PM

Folks, I just, I just don't even know what to say at this point.  There's so much new information flowing in from Florida that we've never seen before in the last few weeks and the end of last year that it's difficult to comprehend the full badness of the badness.

proudhon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:45:06 PM

IT MEANS NOBODY SHOULD BE HOLDING BITCOIN ANYMORE!!! CONFIRMED!!!!  VERIFIED!!!  TRUE!!!!
Thank goodness I'm not holding.  I'm hodling.  Hodling on magrin. 

Please don't joke around like that.  It might convince less informed people to hold or hodl bitcoin and they will not survive the 2014 collapse.  So, please, take your jokes elsewhere.  This thread is to seriously help people understand the confirmed bad news, especially in non-English languages and such.

hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:45:51 PM

IT MEANS NOBODY SHOULD BE HOLDING BITCOIN ANYMORE!!! CONFIRMED!!!!  VERIFIED!!!  TRUE!!!!
Thank goodness I'm not holding.  I'm hodling.  Hodling on magrin.  

the only thing i am hodling now are AMs securities. Grin
msc

Activity: 282

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:47:42 PM

Please don't joke around like that.  It might convince less informed people to hold or hodl bitcoin and they will not survive the 2014 collapse.  So, please, take your jokes elsewhere.  This thread is to seriously help people understand the confirmed bad news, especially in non-English languages and such.
Ok, I used Google Translate on your Chinese link, and it didn't say anything relevant to me.
proudhon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:48:59 PM

Ok, I used Google Translate on your Chinese link, and it didn't say anything relevant to me.

Google translate has been confirmed to mistranslate confirmed sources.

Hawkix

Activity: 531
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 09:50:33 PM

Google translate has been confirmed to mistranslate confirmed sources.
Just translated above message using Google and can confirm it is confirmed. Roger.

Donations: 1Hawkix7GHym6SM98ii5vSHHShA3FUgpV6
http://btcportal.net/ - All about Bitcoin - coming soon!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: