Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:40:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Confirmed Bad News Sources Thread - No FUD, Just Facts!!!1  (Read 43545 times)
dedcoin

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:09:17 PM

dude, get a life

First bitcoin bought at $70

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
proudhon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:09:58 PM

dude, get a life

Stop trying to fork the chain.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
dedcoin

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:13:47 PM

dude, get a life

Stop trying to fork the chain.

Just saying ..

First bitcoin bought at $70
proudhon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:15:15 PM

What?

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
eiskalt

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:16:50 PM

CONFIRM I guess
Dalmar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

Life is short, practice empathy in your life

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:22:47 PM

MtGox is MtVesuvius Part Two: 8% over 5 days and halted BTC withdrawals

There have been a few developments over the past few days. To begin with, I’d like to show you a chart of the price differential on MtGox recently. This chart uses the average of the high and low price over 15-m periods of three exchanges: MtGox, Bitstamp, and BTC-e. I then averaged together the prices of BTC-e and Bitstamp, because they were so close together. They moved between -1% and 1% correlation, so I feel averaging them is fair–they were consistently close to each other over our time period. This produces a chart with a single line: the MtGox price differential relative to an average of BTC-e and Bitstamp prices, as a percent. Here it is:

Hoooo boy. 8% in less than five days is quite something, isn’t it? Doesn’t really look like it’s stopping, either. Definitely not good news. It appears my prediction from the bottom of my first MtGox article was correct:

We might see $1000 coins soon, but anyone who has money on MtGox certainly should not be happy about it.

That pretty much bore out–MtGox climbed well over $1,000 (although it’s under that right now), but no one else followed. And in the meantime, anyone with fiat on MtGox lost about 8% of their money.

People with BTC on their MtGox account also now have serious cause for concern. Here is a link to a BitcoinTalk thread about it.

The short version: about 15K in BTC ($12 million at real prices for those who count in fiat) withdrawals from MtGox haven’t gone through as a result of bad transactions. There is no official word from MtGox on why this is happening yet, not that their Twitter account is likely to help. Many seem to suspect that this is the final breaking point for the exchange. If you have the capacity to remove your funds from MtGox’s control, I would strongly recommend you do so as soon as possible.

On the other hand, this might stop the price difference from increasing. If you can’t withdraw BTC or USD, then your money is just dead, so people might stop buying BTC for withdrawal purposes.

Not that that’s a good thing, mind you.

http://theblogchain.com/2014/01/27/mtgox-is-mtvesuvius-part-two-8-over-5-days-and-halted-btc-withdrawals/

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

B i t c o i n t a l k   ▄▄▄▄▄

DONATION CAMPAIGN

▄
                                   ▄██
               ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄███
             ▄█████████▄        ████
▄▄▄         ▄████████████     ▄████▀
 ▀██▄▄      █████████████   ▄█████▀
  ▀█████▄   █████████████  ▄██████
    ▀█████▄  ███████████▀▄███████
     ▀██████▄▄▀▀██████▀ ████████▀
       ████████▄      ▄████████▀
        █████████▄  ▄██████████
         █████████████████████
          ████████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ██████████████▀▀▀
          ███████▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀

BE A HOPE
FOR A LIVABLE WORLD
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████▀       ▀█▀       ▀█████████
███████████▀                    █████████
███████████                     █████████
█████████████                   ███████████
██████████████▄               ▄████████████
████████████████▄▄▄         ▄█▀▀   ████████
███████████▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██     ▄████████
██████▀█▄                ▀▀▀█▄ ▄█████████
██████▄ █▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄███████████
██████▄ ▀█                ▄████████████
██████▄  ██████▄▄▄    ▄██████████████
▀██████▄██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

ONE

little

HELP CHANGES
EVERYTHING

..DONATE..
eiskalt

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:27:42 PM

Is there also a chart for bitstamp?

Something like a race-to-the-bottom-compare-goxxed-vs-stamped-chart?
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:44:01 PM

I can confirm that the LTC price is now under $20.
Could someone please confirm my confirmation?

eiskalt

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:58:23 PM

I can confirm that the LTC price is now under $20.
Could someone please confirm my confirmation?

Your CONFIRMATION is CONFIRMED by CONFIRMED sources of CONFIRMED quality.
Further CONFIRMATION is needed to CONFIRM the already CONFIRMED CONFIRMATIONS.
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 4457

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:59:58 PM

Confirmed connection to illegal music downloads.

http://finance.fortune.cnn.com/2014/01/21/bitcoin-platform/
eiskalt

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:07:13 PM

Confirmed connection to illegal music downloads.

http://finance.fortune.cnn.com/2014/01/21/bitcoin-platform/

(...) Some still doubt bitcoin's usefulness and durability (...)

tssizz, must be: "Some still doubt bitcoin's uselessness and ephemerality"

there fixed it CNN
eiskalt

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:49:29 PM

Thanks for information.

I just sold my bitcoins on gox and will buy doge on ebay as soon I receive my money

well done, very much recommended.
Except "(...) will buy doge (...)"
As bitcoin, will go to zero, if not lower. So better keep $$. Even better on mtxog

sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:58:01 PM

Here is a list of countries that have been confirmed as having completely and utterly and without any qualification banned all use of bitcoin:

1.  China
2.  Russia

This has not been confirmed by multiple confirmed and verified sources, most importantly in non-English language encrypted letters and words.  Therefore, we know this is fact.  Total bans.

Clearly there is a trend developing that we can calculate.  By 2015 every country of our Earth will have banned the use of bitcoin.  That is why we know bitcoin will fail, as has been confirmed.  Truly, it is only going to get worse from here.

We have already seen the market begin its total collapse as it continues to fail to make new all time highs and crashes on a daily basis.  While I know bitcoin will fail, as has been confirmed, I still can't help but feel such despair in my heart.  It was a nice idea, but it simply cannot succeed.

If you don't sell all your bitcoins now, you will be gloriously sad, as many of us have confirmed.  Confirm if you agree!

A foreign confirmed news source just linked to this chart...

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
eiskalt

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:04:41 PM

Here is a list of countries that have been confirmed as having completely and utterly and without any qualification banned all use of bitcoin:

1.  China
2.  Russia

This has not been confirmed by multiple confirmed and verified sources, most importantly in non-English language encrypted letters and words.  Therefore, we know this is fact.  Total bans.

Clearly there is a trend developing that we can calculate.  By 2015 every country of our Earth will have banned the use of bitcoin.  That is why we know bitcoin will fail, as has been confirmed.  Truly, it is only going to get worse from here.

We have already seen the market begin its total collapse as it continues to fail to make new all time highs and crashes on a daily basis.  While I know bitcoin will fail, as has been confirmed, I still can't help but feel such despair in my heart.  It was a nice idea, but it simply cannot succeed.

If you don't sell all your bitcoins now, you will be gloriously sad, as many of us have confirmed.  Confirm if you agree!

That is September 2013 methinks.
proudhon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:19:22 PM

1.  China
2.  Russia

Wow, thank you.  That's amazing stuff and very telling.  Seriously, thank you for this.  You are fully confirmed.

proudhon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:26:35 PM

But tell us.

What should we buy? Do you think $ is uptrend?

Yes, just look at the charts.  Buying USD with bitcoin has never been a safer bet. 

alfabitcoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:34:19 PM

But tell us.

Yes, just look at the charts.  Buying USD with bitcoin has never been a safer bet. 
Hodl no more?
Now hodl fiat, on gox, confirm?
eiskalt

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:49:45 PM

But tell us.

Hodl no more?
Now hodl fiat, on gox, confirm?

May I suggest:

Half on mtxog and half on bitspamt
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:50:17 PM

bitcoin and litecoin have been in downtrend ever since the big $1200 bubble, we're going down only
there will be bulltraps along the way, and people who have the balls will make some money within those bulltraps, but bitcoin will be around $100-200 somewhere in april.

proudhon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:51:13 PM

bitcoin and litecoin have been in downtrend ever since the big $1200 bubble, we're going down only
there will be bulltraps along the way, and people who have the balls will make some money within those bulltraps, but bitcoin will be around $100-200 somewhere in april.

Can confirm.  Can any other confirmers confirm this?  We need at least 6 confirms now for it to be fully confirmed in the newschain.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: