Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:50:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Confirmed Bad News Sources Thread - No FUD, Just Facts!!!1  (Read 43548 times)
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:11:32 AM

And each confirmation must be confirmed.
I can confirm your confirmation. This means that 1 out of 6 confirmations is now fully confirmed.

I also confirm what I wrote. If someone could confirm my confirmation, we will have 2 out of 6 confirmations.

CONFIRMED

CONFIRMED for 6/6

To confirm this I have done a regression analysis of the confirmations received so far on the news chain.

This source appears to conclusive and foreign. 102% confirmation shows the martingale leveraged shorts are in control of the order book having shotred more than BTC supply.

This is glorious.  I can confirm.  I promote sgbett to Confirmer General.  Can anyone confirm?

I am sorry, I can not confirm that. I haven't received the memo in which was confirmed that we confirmed that we would confirm him to become the Confirmer General. Please confirm this message.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
proudhon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:15:29 AM

I can confirm your confirmation. This means that 1 out of 6 confirmations is now fully confirmed.

I also confirm what I wrote. If someone could confirm my confirmation, we will have 2 out of 6 confirmations.

CONFIRMED

CONFIRMED for 6/6

To confirm this I have done a regression analysis of the confirmations received so far on the news chain.

This source appears to conclusive and foreign. 102% confirmation shows the martingale leveraged shorts are in control of the order book having shotred more than BTC supply.

This is glorious.  I can confirm.  I promote sgbett to Confirmer General.  Can anyone confirm?

I am sorry, I can not confirm that. I haven't received the memo in which was confirmed that we confirmed that we would confirm him to become the Confirmer General. Please confirm this message.

Confirm.  Also, I'm going to make an historic transaction.  That's right.  I'm going to make the world's first newscoin transaction from me Proudhon to bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc.  It works like this:

10 NEWSES from Proudhon to bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

You can spend them when you've got 6 unique confirms.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
Denton

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:37:33 AM

Confirm.  Also, I'm going to make an historic transaction.  That's right.  I'm going to make the world's first newscoin transaction from me Proudhon to bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc.  It works like this:

CONFIRMED!

chessnut
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:49:38 AM

[/quote]

how do I mine these coins? do I get one every time I mine a bad news article? how does your system cope with double spending of bad news?
also, how would the system cope if a bull wanted to make a 51% attack??

bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:51:26 AM

CONFIRMED

CONFIRMED for 6/6

This is glorious.  I can confirm.  I promote sgbett to Confirmer General.  Can anyone confirm?

Thanks man! I can confirm that I just received 6 unique confirms via PM!
I can also confirm that 10 NEWSES are worth 0.05 LTC each! You can transfer my 0.5 LTC to his account: LVbsHGm7nYTMq4qtUAZvVWJHDa2F16fPK7

2 confirms are needed to confirm the 0.5 LTC transaction!

(I will of course sell the LTC right away, only worthless human beings hodl their litecoins/bitcoins, etc.!

Currently a nice bulltrap on BTC-e! LTC waaay overpriced!
razorfishsl

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 02:08:13 AM

Here is a list of countries that have been confirmed as having completely and utterly and without any qualification banned all use of bitcoin:

1.  China
2.  Russia

This has not been confirmed by multiple confirmed and verified sources, most importantly in non-English language encrypted letters and words.  Therefore, we know this is fact.  Total bans.

Clearly there is a trend developing that we can calculate.  By 2015 every country of our Earth will have banned the use of bitcoin.  That is why we know bitcoin will fail, as has been confirmed.  Truly, it is only going to get worse from here.

We have already seen the market begin its total collapse as it continues to fail to make new all time highs and crashes on a daily basis.  While I know bitcoin will fail, as has been confirmed, I still can't help but feel such despair in my heart.  It was a nice idea, but it simply cannot succeed.

If you don't sell all your bitcoins now, you will be gloriously sad, as many of us have confirmed.  Confirm if you agree!

Seriously you are so full of shit….
I remember the start of this thread where you gave a 'genuine' link to an article that China was going to 'destroy' bitcoin.
That 'link' turned out to be an article, that was instructing people to BE AWARE that CHINESE NEW YEAR was coming and to arrange their banking so that they were not left without funds.

You appear to be so fucking stupid as to not understand that :

1. Many people read Chinese.(several billion I think…..)
2. Google has a translation function.
3. The China government hunts down and does a 'David Copperfield' on any China citizens spreading lies/rumors about government policy.

RF

High Quality USB Hubs for Bitcoin miners
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560003
chessnut
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:13:29 AM

Here is a list of countries that have been confirmed as having completely and utterly and without any qualification banned all use of bitcoin:

1.  China
2.  Russia

This has not been confirmed by multiple confirmed and verified sources, most importantly in non-English language encrypted letters and words.  Therefore, we know this is fact.  Total bans.

Clearly there is a trend developing that we can calculate.  By 2015 every country of our Earth will have banned the use of bitcoin.  That is why we know bitcoin will fail, as has been confirmed.  Truly, it is only going to get worse from here.

We have already seen the market begin its total collapse as it continues to fail to make new all time highs and crashes on a daily basis.  While I know bitcoin will fail, as has been confirmed, I still can't help but feel such despair in my heart.  It was a nice idea, but it simply cannot succeed.

If you don't sell all your bitcoins now, you will be gloriously sad, as many of us have confirmed.  Confirm if you agree!

Seriously you are so full of shit….
I remember the start of this thread where you gave a 'genuine' link to an article that China was going to 'destroy' bitcoin.
That 'link' turned out to be an article, that was instructing people to BE AWARE that CHINESE NEW YEAR was coming and to arrange their banking so that they were not left without funds.

You appear to be so fucking stupid as to not understand that :

1. Many people read Chinese.(several billion I think…..)
2. Google has a translation function.
3. The China government hunts down and does a 'David Copperfield' on any China citizens spreading lies/rumors about government policy.

RF

you are arguing with somebody that has significant qualifications in his fields of study, who with only the highest academic standards uses knowledge and facts together with valid logic to come to 100% confirmations. We should all be thankful for the advice given to us.

cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:44:37 AM

CONFIRMED

CONFIRMED for 6/6

I am sorry to have found another fully confirmed chart...  Sad

sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:53:59 AM

CONFIRMED

CONFIRMED for 6/6

I am sorry to have found another fully confirmed chart...  Sad

Yes I can quite clearly tell from the pixels, and having see a few in my time, that this is unstable, and I can confirm it to be a source.

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 05:51:23 AM

so fucking stupid

Confirm

i am satoshi
eiskalt

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 11:19:33 AM

CONFIRM or get DDOSed

I can CONFIRM that.

likewise
Dalmar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

Life is short, practice empathy in your life

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:04:49 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 01:14:59 PM by Dalmar

Confirmed Bad News: Huobi exposed!

Also, confirmed by BTCChina: http://www.coindesk.com/reality-chinese-trading-volumes/

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

B i t c o i n t a l k   ▄▄▄▄▄

DONATION CAMPAIGN

▄
                                   ▄██
               ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄███
             ▄█████████▄        ████
▄▄▄         ▄████████████     ▄████▀
 ▀██▄▄      █████████████   ▄█████▀
  ▀█████▄   █████████████  ▄██████
    ▀█████▄  ███████████▀▄███████
     ▀██████▄▄▀▀██████▀ ████████▀
       ████████▄      ▄████████▀
        █████████▄  ▄██████████
         █████████████████████
          ████████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ██████████████▀▀▀
          ███████▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀

BE A HOPE
FOR A LIVABLE WORLD
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████▀       ▀█▀       ▀█████████
███████████▀                    █████████
███████████                     █████████
█████████████                   ███████████
██████████████▄               ▄████████████
████████████████▄▄▄         ▄█▀▀   ████████
███████████▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██     ▄████████
██████▀█▄                ▀▀▀█▄ ▄█████████
██████▄ █▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄███████████
██████▄ ▀█                ▄████████████
██████▄  ██████▄▄▄    ▄██████████████
▀██████▄██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

ONE

little

HELP CHANGES
EVERYTHING

..DONATE..
eiskalt

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:13:00 PM

seems like bitcoin is going to subzero, before this news gets 6 CONFIRMATIONS.

disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:27:41 PM

I second that.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:50:25 PM

Quoted from the Wall Observer thread:

I have heard from a confident and highly imputable source that there are only 1.2 million people in China, the others were just photoshopped in.

It has been confirmed that "imputable" means "confirmed" in Chinese.

Also, if you check newschain.info, you will see a confirmed hard fokr in the newschain.  This hard fokr is being caused by news confirmers not using their confirmation names.  (NOTE:  Non-Catholic confirmers may disregard.)

NOTE:  This post is self-confirming in that it uses a from of the word "confirm" six seven eight times.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
alfabitcoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:30:20 PM

Hodor
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:36:49 PM

Does anyone here know for sure that the feds took 25 million off Charlie when they arrested him?
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:40:32 PM

Hodor

/thread
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:42:00 PM

http://www.totalwebcasting.com/view/?id=nysdfs

Confirmed news!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:55:44 PM

Most of US Bitcoin's speculators are there.
Imagine someone drops a bomb ... Bitcoin is doomed.

(needs confirmation)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz6eHI_XM5k

Confirmed!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: