Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:11:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is possible for beginner can long term hold Altcoin?  (Read 2061 times)
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:23:46 AM

Can you suggest me which one is best Altcoin coin hold for 2018? Huh

For me, it's still Bitcoin and Ethereum, these two coins control the market and the community, all the other coins just follow their progress, some top coins are just a forked of Bitcoin and using Ethereum smart contract although there are coins that can make you ten times profit but when it comes to stability, they are the two coin.
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:15:14 AM

For me, it's still Bitcoin and Ethereum, these two coins control the market and the community, all the other coins just follow their progress, some top coins are just a forked of Bitcoin and using Ethereum smart contract although there are coins that can make you ten times profit but when it comes to stability, they are the two coin.

That is right, with these two coins, I am sure that we can hold this for a long-term and I am sure that we can make a profit too. But I think it still worth if we hold bitcoin only because we know that bitcoin price will increase higher in the long-term. And don't forget that the other coins will have the same opportunity to give a big profit for you.
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:47:02 AM

Look at eos and bat, I think this is our future and the main competitor of all top coins. And the price for a beginner is more than acceptable.

Andika23

Activity: 269

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:02:44 AM

Etherum
EOS
CARDANO
DOGE

Altcoins that I have in 2018 and I will save until some time in the future, I think you can invest in coins that I have is a long-term coin investment, Why do I choose the coin because all the coins I have occupy 1-50 coins top on the website www.coinmarketcap.com

In addition, I see several ICO projects now using the platform from EOS and CARDANO, this is the progress of the coin. And I conclude that the coin will potentially be very good in the next few months or years.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:04:18 AM

Ethereum, BCH, DASH, EOS, QTUM and NEO are good long term holds. Basically those in the Top 10 are good IMO.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
moepaing

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:16:16 AM

There are not any problems at all. Moreover I am sure that it will be so good beginning because its doesn't need in special knowledge and resources.
annajacob92

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:25:24 PM

Holding could be done by everybody so there are not any difficulties. It will be even a good foundation for the beginning and future improving here.
dukrat

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:30:00 PM

I think now is the time when it is necessary to start investing in coins which are included in the top 100 and have working product. At this stage, the market allows you to enter these projects almost at the price of ISO, or in some cases even lower.
donaltrump8

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:41:00 PM

yes , every one here can suggest you which one is best altcoin to hold but you have to remember that they will not help you forever , you have to learn about cryptocurrency if you really want to make money  with crypto market long term
Ximoandali

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:45:49 PM

For 2018, it was better not to hold anything, but in 2019 I think much will change and it is better now to hold such tokens as eth eos xrp, they are excellent for a long investment!)

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:51:56 PM

For 2018, it was better not to hold anything, but in 2019 I think much will change and it is better now to hold such tokens as eth eos xrp, they are excellent for a long investment!)
They are not tokens by the way,they are coins.You need to know the difference between token and coin first before starting out to be a long term investor irrespective or beginner or veteran.I don't suggest to hold tokens ans the centralized coin like XRP for the long term since the chance of losing price is more with that coin.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:53:35 PM

Buy cryptocurrencies that have a certain future. And we can say that certain future has only exchange coins. Because these coins are backed by real products.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:23:13 PM

If you are a beginner then I wouldn't suggest you to hold altcoins. You can hold any altcoin but before that you have to understand this market and the project. How they work and which is better for future. Don't go with someone's word. Always do your research before investment. And if you don't have enough knowledge then wait for the investment and gather some knowledge first then go for investment. And if you really want to invest then go for Bitcoin stable coins and some alts which are very popular and listed on almost every exchange like ethereum cardano ripple. As a suggestion you can hold coin like neo dash zilliqa monero EOS aion etc.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:47:53 PM

I think the first thing a new beginner wish was to have this coin with a blossom future just like some top coin already did buy will you still hold them as long as you see thousands of dollars in your wallet. Buying coin is not the problem but how do you get the right one, no one can guarantee you a good coin.
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:16:02 PM

if you trying to hold some altcoin in long time, i'm prefered to holding in major altcoin like Ethereum, EOS, Litecoin and etc
because i think major altcoin based on coinmarketcap are trusted

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
dominos

Activity: 283

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:25:45 PM

2018 year is over if you think about for 2019, you should go ahead of Mobu token. Mobu project still running but you can invest in TRX.
Please don't be that guy who want to promote some altcoins, just give him an advice about how to find a good cryptocurrency instead of giving a clear answer, he need to learn sth and then invest in it.
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:35:33 PM

If the question is still relevant, then in 2019 it is unlikely that any millions will show good and stable growth. 2019 will be a period of accumulation across the entire cryptocurrency market and the prices of altcoins will be in a certain range that will not be too large. But, if all the same, talking about investments in altcoins, then traditionally it is worth buying almost everything from the list of the top 10. And for myself, I identified two promising projects, these are electroneum and xyo. I expect good growth from them in 2019.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:40:40 AM

Ethereum
Litecoin
Neo
Cardano
Iota
EOS
Ripple

This altcoins are my currently hold for long term and I advise you should make a research before invest, don't just make decisions on what do you heard the other people.

These altcoins are really good for long term hold. I got some last year and I believe they will do much good in terms of giving profit in the future.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:31:48 AM

interesting that most of the beginner is trying to hold altcoin but they really don't know what the meaning of holding is. Holding might get you profit but also get you in danger.
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:54:55 AM

Ethereum, NEO, XYO, litecoin. But as you can notice the options offered vary and each has some coins that it recommends from itself. Therefore, you first need to do your research, don't believe anyone on the word. Be careful in investments and everything will be fine.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: