Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:17:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UnicornHasher AS FEATURED ON THE COVER OF BUSINESS INSIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8712 times)
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:54:19 PM

The bitcoin unicorn should be the new official logo of bitcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okimzti

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:45:34 PM

Holy crap!  I just ordered 200 of these, they were delivered in 12.4 minutes.  I have initiated a 51% attack against bitcoin.  THANK YOU LITTLE UNICORNS!
ineedit

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:48:08 PM

Is your product safe to use, it doesn't contain any Greek mythological parts like Trojans does it? Is it also Troll aware as there are a few of those around?

If I have been help then please show your thanks         BTC: 127PRogAVZiV3fEmpJERh9KemK3a3Ffh6G         LTC: LXghFL8mZffpTFkm2nRTesuDrV5DJQP3Js
miaviator (OP)
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 10:55:14 PM

Is your product safe to use, it doesn't contain any Greek mythological parts like Trojans does it? Is it also Troll aware as there are a few of those around?

Our Unicorns are developed with parts and resources from around the globe a portion of the power supply has not been fully documented and has some reference to "the power of Zues" so I cannot guarantee against mythological contents.  I believe the "Horn" glows blue when Grus Orcs or Trolls approach the device so you should be good there.

gnar1ta$
Donator

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:56:50 PM

I think someone should buy that last baby unicorn and see what kind of hardware is really in there...they may be surprised.

Losing hundreds of Bitcoins with the best scammers in the business - BFL, Avalon, KNC, HashFast.
gmaxwell
Legendary

Activity: 4158
Merit: 8382

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 11:33:51 PM

Not sure if I should move to offtopic ... or sticky.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 11:37:49 PM

mine leaves a weird color when its hashing, is it normal ?

RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 11:38:05 PM

I vote sticky. I think the payment address should be changed to a charity, and anyone stupid enough to send payment should just feel bad.
miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 11:46:26 PM

I am selling an actual custom miner so sticky?

This post serves as an actual real world example of asic manufacturers and their practices.

Also anything sent to that address that isn't refunded would go to Non-Profits serving foster children.

gnar1ta$
Donator

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 11:56:28 PM

mine leaves a weird color when its hashing, is it normal ?

Now that is hilarious.  But it does look like your getting all HW errors.  No actual BTC in the output?

There is an actual product in the OP that will be shipped and will hash as promised.  So I don't see how it's OT.

Losing hundreds of Bitcoins with the best scammers in the business - BFL, Avalon, KNC, HashFast.
The Avenger

Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 12:21:25 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2014, 01:09:30 AM by The Avenger

UnicornHasher is a scam.

I've been in contact with suppliers in China Narnia and they say they haven't had a single order for baby or adult unicorns from the OP.

They've also reported the OP is too old to get through the door at the back of the wardrobe, so unlikely he'll ever be able to collect.

And this is the sad part....

I've also heard OP placed a massive order for My Little Ponies recently and... it's hard to say.... glue, paint, glitter and small cardboard cones. I think it's obvious what he was planning to do  Cry

I mean, we all know that a My Little Pony has nowhere near the hashing power of a baby unicorn.

This is a really terrible scam.

Your best bet is to put your bitcoin on Uranus- the newest 5TH/s (+-100%) ASIC Bitcoin Miner **In Stock!**

Avenger Industries - we'll sell Uranus to anyone!

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 12:43:23 AM

ok i can be the first ?

FUck you, man! Just by asking, the queue for batch 2 started, with batch 1 sold out. At least batch 3 customers get a discount. I'm looking forward to reading the terms of the UPP.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 12:47:16 AM

UnicornHasher is a scam.

I've been in contact with suppliers in Narnia and they say they haven't had a single order for baby or adult unicorns from the OP.

They've also reported the OP is too old to get through the door at the back of the wardrobe, so unlikely he'll ever be able to collect.

I've also heard OP placed a massive order for My Little Ponies recently and... it's hard to say.... glue, paint, glitter and small cardboard cones. I think it's obvious what he was planning to do  Cry

I mean, we all know that a My Little Pony has no where near the hashing power of a baby unicorn.

Your best bet is to put your bitcoin on Uranus- the newest 5TH/s (+-100%) ASIC Bitcoin Miner **In Stock!**

News FLasH: UnicornHasher and Uranus are own by the same person according to my expert Google-fuing. I highly recommend pre-ordering from both of them to hedge your bet.
miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 01:08:55 AM

Baby Unicorn #2 Hot off the press! Price Increased to lower demand!

As gnar1ta$ attested to and I have guaranteed the Baby Unicorn will do two things:

1. Surprise you
2. Return as much or more BTC as three day one ASIC pre-orders
3. Prevent this post from moving to off-topic by actually providing mining hardware.

.04BTC Shipped to the USA

The Avenger

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 01:25:53 AM

Typical asic vendor - ignore's all the real questions! What about Narnia? What about the bulk purchase of My Little Pony + paper cones??? Are we going to get an answer?

If we don't get an answer, I have shocking and disturbing photos leaked from your production facilities, which I will post here. People need to know the truth about UnicornHasher.

Put bitcoin into Uranus

"I am not The Avenger"
gnar1ta$
Donator

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 01:27:27 AM

UnicornHasher is a scam.

I've been in contact with suppliers in Narnia and they say they haven't had a single order for baby or adult unicorns from the OP.

I mean, we all know that a My Little Pony has no where near the hashing power of a baby unicorn.

News FLasH: UnicornHasher and Uranus are own by the same person according to my expert Google-fuing. I highly recommend pre-ordering from both of them to hedge your bet.

Don't listen to Avenger, we are no longer working for the same people...ideological differences.  The way he treated the pixies was awful.  Unicorns are made with ethically treated pixies and only organic magic is used.  The images from his assembly house are not appropriate for the children here.

gnar1ta$
Donator

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 01:29:04 AM

Put bitcoin into Uranus

I think the idea is to get Bitcoins out of Uranus...

And there are product reviews here for Unicorn hashers. I don't see any for Uranus.

The Avenger

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 01:48:43 AM

Okay, as gnar1ta$ is knocking our product, it's time to reveal all about what a uni-scam UnicornHasher is.

Although the concept drawings look cute and amazing - here is the REAL UnicornHasher.

Photo leaked from the actual UnicornHasher production line:

The real thing is not so cute, eh?

As you can clearly see, it is a modified My Little Pony, not a baby unicorn! Modified? More like mutilated!

Don't be fooled guys. To get 50Th, they would have to push this little pony much faster than it was ever designed to trot hash. It's just not possible.

I can reveal that these modified ponies go up in smoke at only 3TH, (as in the photo). At 3.5TH, they melt and make bitcoin miners cry.

Avoid this scam and put your bitcoin on Uranus. Fully tested and functional at 5TH (+-100%)! Shipping today!

"I am not The Avenger"
Thyatis

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 01:55:48 AM

I am sorry but is this right?  i just ordered one and this arrived about 2 hours later!  I have plugged in and all it does is moan.  Please help me my wife is a little concerned.

My Reputation information   | [/color]
Contact Information -  Google Talk & Email - thyatis@thyatis.com |
miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 01:58:22 AM

Okay, as gnar1ta$ is knocking our product, it's time to reveal all about what a uni-scam UnicornHasher is.

Although the concept drawings look cute and amazing - here is the REAL UnicornHasher.

Photo leaked from the actual UnicornHasher production line:

The real thing is not so cute, eh?

As you can clearly see, it is a modified My Little Pony, not a baby unicorn! Modified? More like mutilated!

Don't be fooled guys. To get 50Th, they would have to push this little pony much faster than it was ever designed to trot hash. It's just not possible.

I can reveal that these modified ponies go up in smoke at only 3TH, (as in the photo). At 3.5TH, they melt and make bitcoin miners cry.

Avoid this scam and put your bitcoin on Uranus. Fully tested and functional at 5TH (+-100%)! Shipping today!

You are clearly trying to instill confusion in my perspective customer base in an attempt to scam good forum members of their hard earned btc with your off topic bitcoin miner thread.

As has been communicated to our customers the Baby Unicorn meets all 3 of the 2 criteria I posted above and hashes.

Stop smoking your unicorn and stop abusing pixies.

Our 1HP live Unicorn hashers will be available for pre-order when the website goes live and will clearly look nothing like that image.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: