Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:16:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is 2018 the year when crypto goes mainstream  (Read 1254 times)
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:37:42 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 02:17:43 AM by faceoff97

The truth is that the anticipation for crypto to go mainstream increases as time goes on. In fact there are skeptis who would have nothing to do with crypto unless it goes mainstream. Is 2018 that year when blockchain crypto goes mainstream?

We are going there but not totally there, popularity and demand is ever increasing since last year. And many people take interest on it, we have seen how it catches the eye of wealthy and well-known people considering to have it and even promote it to many. In few years from.nkw, I am definitely sure that bitcoin will be in mainstream already, lets just keep on holding and buying, its worth it.

We are now hearing news about bitcoin all around every platform, this only means that the total popularity of crypto is now so near. We could expect great  future for crypto. No reason not to be in crypto, we are seeing it growing really great and surely people at the mainstream would also go with it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:44:24 PM

The truth is that the anticipation for crypto to go mainstream increases as time goes on. In fact there are skeptis who would have nothing to do with crypto unless it goes mainstream. Is 2018 that year when blockchain crypto goes mainstream?

Bitcoin will eventually go mainstream in the near future but I believe not in this year 2018. But this year shows a great progress that bitcoin is started to be accepted in different countries across the globe. Here in my country, bitcoin is now accepted as payments for bills or any services in selected merchants and in some countries, they can use bitcoin to buy foods and other goodies. It is a very good sign, we are definitely goin there.
RAinery

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

Yes indeed in 2018 the state of currency cryptocurrency is experiencing a decline long enough. However, this condition should we sikapi more wisely. Because in the world of cryptocurrency the rise and fall in market prices will inevitably continue to occur.
saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:36:54 PM

I agree with the guys! Do not worry about the price drop of bitcoin! this is a temporary correction! already this year we will see new records in price, I so expect by the end of the year! especially today was the news that one of the experts is ready to put 6 million dollars on the fact that bitcoin by 2023 will cost 280,000! this news is very strongly caught the critics and devotees bitcoin!
BangkokCookies

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:15:05 AM

In my opinion, 2018  crypto will go mainstream and reach its peak. In 2019, it will fade away.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:57:41 AM

I seen this year is very difficult for crypto market. The reason is simple, popularity and governments want to have profit from it. But people don't want to pay anyone else. But still I believe that cryptocurrency is the future of the world.
beinformed

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:11:57 AM

It's not something that can happen overnight, so you can wake up one morning and see the bitcoin hit "mainstream." In fact bitcoin is gradually being applied everywhere. I think you are a bit confused here. Bitcoins and Blockchain take the lead are two different things. So, it is important to understand the difference here.
kipo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:18:35 AM

2018 is an important year in the history of crypto world. i think that it will be even greater known for interesting innovations in the sphere of crypto. I think that at the end we will see the btc rise
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:33:39 AM

2018 is an important year in the history of crypto world. i think that it will be even greater known for interesting innovations in the sphere of crypto. I think that at the end we will see the btc rise
Yes. It could be possibly happen as this year is where the bitcoin's catch the attentions and interest of many people most especially in social medias. And also, this year was the most controversial of bitcoin and being talked by a lot of businessmen around the world.
knyaze

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:35:51 AM

No, that has already happened in 2017. I do not think that there will be any such year in future in terms of growth fro crypto.
ermako

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:40:43 AM

Actually, this year is worst for crypto and all coins have performed badly. This year has seen the price in negative for longest duration.
ImTree

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:49:35 AM

At least it seems like that in my country,  because I am attacked daily by the government mass-media and television, and by all the internet advertisement about crypto. Gone insane.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:59:38 AM

I think so too. Bitcoin, nowadays, is now mainstream because of the popularity it gain now. People are becoming more and more interested in knowing it and what could it do. The population of users now are keep on increasing. It is mainstream in the current year because most of the people I met are aware of it and now involve in here. Also, most of the users are seeing it as an asset for investing.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:06:29 AM

It's probably because the price gain from bitcoin last year that's why many project start to adopt blockchain to make it more innovation, blockchain solves many problems in transaction, transparently, etc. that many technology cant solve that. No wonder if blockchain became mainstream now

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:13:12 AM

Well, you are right cryptocurrency becomes mainstream and even the blockchain. There are many that incoming or upcoming cryptocurrency. The innovation of cryptocurrency and blockchain is getting wider and faster. Nowadays, it is getting more helpful to the user that can life make easier. Many people already uses bitcoin in there daily life so that it will be more mainstream in the whole wide world.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:35:23 AM

it is called mainstream "adoption" and like any other adoption, it will also take time. it is not something that can occur over night so you can wake up one morning and see bitcoin has hit "mainstream".
the movement started about 2 years ago and it has been ongoing ever since. in fact bitcoin is slowly being adopted everywhere. mostly silently by the smart people with smart money.

Yups ,we dont know whats the position of some people about the cryptocurrency,becoming mainstream is not a goal to achieve instead this is a future to become reality and i am constantly supporting this .

As i am continuously spreading our community to all the people i think may have enough mind to understand
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:27:57 PM

Maybe we can say that this year (2018) is the year for crypto to become mainstream, but i think it will be suits if we say that crypto become more popular this year.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Qeupe

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:41:48 PM

yes I think 2017 and 2018 being the year for bitcoin is becoming increasingly popular, this is evidenced by the number of companies and individuals who are increasingly interested in investment cryptocurrency, this trend will be better for cryptoworld.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:47:13 PM

It is true that 2018 is a mainstream year, with a very long decline in bitcoin prices and but bitcoin already has a high price and I think it will increase again by the end of this year.
I agree with you, 2018 is a mainstream year because the movement of the price is unpredictable, and there's a large loss in the market. In the statistic of the market, a lot of red candlesticks are in there, and I think that it went mainstream because of its price went $20,000.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
domasal

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:57:50 PM

I disagree, 2018 is the year of awareness, this needs to happen first before mainstream adoption. More people and institutions at least know what a bitcoin is so perhaps next year we will go mainstream
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: