Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:26:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is 2018 the year when crypto goes mainstream  (Read 1254 times)
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:49:16 AM

it is called mainstream "adoption" and like any other adoption, it will also take time. it is not something that can occur over night so you can wake up one morning and see bitcoin has hit "mainstream".
the movement started about 2 years ago and it has been ongoing ever since. in fact bitcoin is slowly being adopted everywhere. mostly silently by the smart people with smart money.
Bitcoin is being mainstreamed in some countries but also some countries are banning and limiting the usage of bitcoin or any other crypto currency in their respective states, Equador imposed a total ban, Indian banned buying and selling of cryptos in its market, although peer to peer trading will never stop until govt interferes in the wallet of cryptos, till then getting bitcoin or any crypto mainstreamed wont even matter, if its providing profit I am in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:21:49 AM

It is true that 2018 is a mainstream year, with a very long decline in bitcoin prices and but bitcoin already has a high price and I think it will increase again by the end of this year.

Yeah Making Crypo go mainstream may just be they way to keep it alive.
Well bitcoin or any other crypto currency if not mainstreamed will also be in the market with no real effect, although a black market might surface in the aftermath of getting banned from every country but I don’t think it’s necessary for bitcoin or any other crypto currency to be centralized or mainstreamed in order to keep them alive, until and unless there are traders and investers who are earning profits from cryptos , cryptos wont die.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:47:48 PM

There are still more things to be considered in order to be the main streams this year. I think more years from now before it will make it happen. This is not a simple task to be done and not  a joke to be made. This is a major decision for everybody.

Every person has its own point of view and every one must decide what he needs. The popularity of Bitcoin and crypto at all is one of the biggest news in 2018.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:12:46 PM

The truth is that the anticipation for crypto to go mainstream increases as time goes on. In fact there are skeptis who would have nothing to do with crypto unless it goes mainstream. Is 2018 that year when blockchain crypto goes mainstream?

I personally am not very sure about that. In my opinion, it takes at least a few more years for the crypto currencies to become mainstream in the markets. But definitely this year they became much more popular.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
rawr1620

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:42:22 PM

It is already mainstream but the success of it still grows especially to countries trying to adapt to it.
Derizo

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:50:02 AM

No in future you can see rise of bitcoin usuage but it is difficut in 2018 as everyone do not have access to bitcoin. In next four to five years you can see rise in usuage of bitcoin if some top order countries show their interest. Every thing links with government polices.
frickshow

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:10:30 PM

I think yes in 2018 crypto will be in mainstream because from last six months market was dead but in July market is moving also people are adopting crypto fast and taking interest of investment in crypto markets also in 2018 we can see many changes in crypto market how business markets and merchants accepts payments in cryptocurrencies and this steps give crazy moves to crypto market.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:21:35 AM

It might be right at the end of 2018, because early 2018 until now all Cryptocurrency experienced a price drop of up to 45% and that made us all upset.

But we cannot predict when the Cryptocurrency will rise and fall, hopefully our hopes for all markets now and continue to be Green.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:02:48 AM

It could happen later this year because I think by the end of this year there will be many ICO projects that will end.
I also saw lots of events from WAX, ZCL and Ensteneum for their trade.

They have events like 1: 1 Airdop with Altcoins that will appear.
nmgfsdnfgwjio

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:07:23 AM

I don't know what has changed in 2018, that will make crypto different to the mainstream. We all hope that it will grow in the future, so the price of bitcoin will increase more and more so we can get much profit from investing bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Digixhub

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:32:27 AM

This year attracted a very large number of investors into the cryptocurrency market due to Bitcoin massive price swings. More number of people are coming daily into this market and as time passes, regulations of cryptocurrencies in different parts of the world has started. Acceptance of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is also at a good pace. Major giants have started to deal in cryptocurrencies which has boosted these digital currencies a lot so saying that 2018 is going to be mainstream for cryptocurrencies is no wrong.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:53:46 AM

I am not sure if 2018 is the year bitcoin will go mainstream. That said, I do believe that more and more people will find and learn about cryptocurrency. But for it to boom that fast and go mainstream, that I cannot share the same sentiment as the others.
Dswaggers

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:49:54 AM

I think you're a bit confused here Bitcoins and Blockchain going mainstream are two different things. People may adapt to blockchain ans yet not adopt bitcoins. So it's important to understand the difference here. It's true many companies are going after blockchain but not bitcoins but I feel this'll change sooner people and countries soon will go after bitcoins it's only a matter of time now.

Why not, it's not impossible that this year crypto goes mainstream,And I think many people having research and learning about crypto and in fact many investors now eying to invest in cryptocurrency.I believe and hoping crypto will live long last in the market.
eifer0910

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:37:02 PM

Yes bitcoin is now mainstream because I guess with the power of social media. many people here get a job by promoting some projects ICO by just posting in social media so I guess it is one source that's why bitcoin is now mainstream. It will surely boom and many other people who didn't know bitcoin will surely known this for sure soon.

george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:57:37 PM

I'm affraid the regulations will try to centralize the market and people will be able to trade crypto using only a few major and controlled exchanges.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:54:51 PM

Actually crypto was already went mainstream last year where bitcoin achieved its highest price of all time. 2017 is the year of crypto especially the founder bitcoin. I think everyone heard of that price and everyone became rich. This 2018 might be the time for bitcoin to go up again , same as the other coins.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:29:03 AM

The truth is that the anticipation for crypto to go mainstream increases as time goes on. In fact there are skeptis who would have nothing to do with crypto unless it goes mainstream. Is 2018 that year when blockchain crypto goes mainstream?
I think that 2018 is the year that yet proved to be the worst year for the bitcoin, this is the year when the valuation of bitcoin has been deflated to its lowest extent since then, from the beginning of this year. Though there are assumptions of some financial experts that the valuation is going to inflate further in the coming months of this year but you cannot predict the future exactly so there are still hopes and many of us are still holding bitcoin in only this hope that we will get our profit.
perova93

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:45:39 PM

now it's very hard to say what will happen with bitcoin and the whole crypto system in the near future! but if you look at the last 8 years, bitcoin is constantly growing, and with it, and growing capitalization!
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:50:08 PM

Maybe yes, maybe no. We still can't say anything because it's still mid year, and maybe we can say something when the year ends. We still need to hope that it can go mainstream, sometime this year.
Underlord

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:01:32 PM

The fact is that bitcoin is already popular before 2018, the last two years have become the era of bitcoin because its value reaches the peak unexpectedly. This event increases people's interest to enter the bitcoin market and hopes that the same cycle will be repeated in 2018. I have observed that the development of the bitcoin investor population in 2018 is very rapid when compared to 2017, bitcoin is becoming mainstream in the world, even when we explore the internet many advertisements explain about altcoin promotions, ICOs and all things related to crypto.
 If the prediction that the end of 2018 bitcoin prices exploded again is true, then there is no doubt that most of the world's population in 2019 are already using bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: