Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:25:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: no longer  (Read 11754 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
maco (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 04:58:40 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 09:46:03 PM by maco

I am no longer in support of 42 coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maco (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:49:30 AM

Here is my post about coinmarketcap request for 42 concluding market cap @ 17 Million per 42 Coin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.msg4481233#msg4481233
aelpop

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:37:01 AM

congrats for 42 success , this is just the begining , i belive this coin will have much more successes , and one day we will see it on btc-e traded by the big players , when this day come a very small amount holder of 42 would kick ass a bitcoin whaler  Cheesy
crazyhouston

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 11:30:04 AM

Woow dat 42 on crypts! keep it up!
Pustul

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:38:32 AM

Still not working for quantity less than 0.001?
GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:44:12 AM

A price of 280BTC?   Shocked
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:46:22 AM

A price of 280BTC?   Shocked

It looks surprising, but the coins are being sold in small fractions, so a total 42 coin adds up to a lot of BTC.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
aelpop

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 04:13:15 PM

next station is BTC-E , get on the traaaaaain woooooh Cheesy
sameev29

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:20:41 PM

Can 42 coin price reach 5000BTC 2 years from now?
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:28:24 PM

Can 42 coin price reach 5000BTC 2 years from now?

It can reach a price of 0 BTC in a few weeks, ....watch and see.

If 42 can reach 5000BTC  then ONC  onecoin should be worth 42x more since obviously only minting number is important.

Once cryptsy have dumped their instamine i'm sure it will crash land.

meade16

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:40:11 PM

42 I love you.

Some great trades today!  Grin
StewartJ

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:40:14 AM

42 traded on btc-e?  Next to my beloved ltc?

That would just be to awesomely fabulous.

What would ever convince the Russians on btc-e to consider 42,
as they still deal in shady coins there like ftc?

Maybe we can convince them with the volume trading history
and trading fees that 42 will generate...
maco (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:34:45 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 09:46:56 PM by maco

42 traded on btc-e?  Next to my beloved ltc?

That would just be to awesomely fabulous.

What would ever convince the Russians on btc-e to consider 42,
as they still deal in shady coins there like ftc?

Maybe we can convince them with the volume trading history
and trading fees that 42 will generate...

I think BTC-e will get it added

Btw! http://www.coinmarketcap.com Under the name "FourtyTwo"
arandy

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:33:54 AM

Can you tell more about how you guys are planning to keep this coin alive for a long time?
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:46:02 PM

Funny how 42 Coin Surpasses the value of all crypto coins to date.

Ease up with your 42 pumping bullshit.... there are only 42 coins possible....how would it not be the most expensive crypto ever?

That along with the shady tactics that got it listed in cryptsy in 2 days when it had zero community compared to a lot of other alts left waiting..... i see nothing good happening here with this one.

I see you spamming the board over and over with this mindless crap. 

How is it funny?Huh? Reduce any alts minting to 42 and they would destroy this coin.

I mined some but am disturbed how cryptsy pulled and orbitcoin again with this one when they are meant to list coins according their popularity.

vuk

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:02:42 PM

sorry but the program to undermine 42coin where is it?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:04:44 PM

yeah lol
maco (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:06:52 PM

Ease up with your 42 pumping bullshit.... there are only 42 coins possible....how would it not be the most expensive crypto ever?

That along with the shady tactics that got it listed in cryptsy in 2 days when it had zero community compared to a lot of other alts left waiting..... i see nothing good happening here with this one.

How is it funny?Huh? Reduce any alts minting to 42 and they would destroy this coin.

I mined some but am disturbed how cryptsy pulled and orbitcoin again with this one when they are meant to list coins according their popularity.

You add no value to the post, and just hating up on me for updating a thread with the reality of my opinion. Maybe you don't understand.. I am not pumping shit other than updating with news... so if you want to sit there and talk, why just mine some 42 dents, and join the party?  or.. go against us? How is the question people wonder... I can't tell you HOW this all happened, it happened so fast!  I've built a brand here for myself and others, and I continue to add value to the community regardless of what you say.

Don't worry about what I am doing... worry about how you could be recognized in the 42 community.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:12:18 PM

You add no value to begin with... Maybe you don't understand.. I am not pumping shit other than updating with news... so if you want to sit there and talk, why not review our progress and how 42 is making waves... you have no idea how this is happening because clearly... you aren't networked enough. I've built a brand here for myself and others.

Don't worry about what I am doing... worry about how you could be recognized in the 42 community.

You are making stupid statements that is ALL

bla bla 42 is the most expensive coin every bla bla

there are just 42 coins??? you don't get why each coin is worth more than say LTC?  

the one coin when it's released will be worth even more....... guess why???  that's right there are 42x less of them.

Cryptsy should explain how they listed this over other alts with far bigger communities. At the time of listing hash was tiny and so was the community

This is another ORBITCOIN move, they never said why they listed that in 2 days either.

This is shady tactics.  I'm shocked not more people are questioning this move.

I am far more annoyed with cryptsy than 42 devs - their launch was fair no question .... but this is bullshit.

I see other coins with 100's of cryptsy requests when 42 had hardly any. I want the real reason it got added in such short time.

This is another orbit coin move. Either huge bribe or else huge instamine by cryptsy.

maco (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:14:16 PM

You add no value to begin with... Maybe you don't understand.. I am not pumping shit other than updating with news... so if you want to sit there and talk, why not review our progress and how 42 is making waves... you have no idea how this is happening because clearly... you aren't networked enough. I've built a brand here for myself and others.

You are making stupid statements that is ALL

bla bla 42 is the most expensive coin every bla bla

there are just 42 coins??? you don't get why each coin is worth more than say LTC? 

the one coin when it's released will be worth even more....... guess why???  that's right there are 42x less of them.

Cryptsy should explain how they listed this over other alts with far bigger communities. At the time of listing hash was tiny and so was the community

This is another ORBITCOIN move, they never said why they listed that in 2 days either.

This is shady tactics.  I'm shocked not more people are questioning this move.

Dude, it is THEIR COMPANY... I have nothing to do with Cryptsy. you are mad about something and I don't care to find out what it is. Stop Spamming with irrelevant content.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: