Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:41:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why some people treat BTC as ponzi scheme?  (Read 1227 times)
odpadnik

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

Tech enthusiast, SEO jedi, Crypto investor.

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:40:42 AM

I really wonder to some people who think bitcoin is a ponzi scheme. It has made so many people rich and doing better till now.
But I don't understand the reason behind this type of thought?

People felt the same way when the first official banks came out... "no worries, leave all your cash here, trust us".

But for some reason, banks got accepted Smiley Just make sure you know who you work with... You would not give all your cash to the first guy on the street who says "yo man, I have a bank, give me all your cash"

https://kriptomat.io/en ----  EU licensed Crypto Platform.  23 languages. Buy & hold your Crypto - Fast, Easy, Safe.
bohtrung3

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:19:12 AM

treat bitcoin as a ponzi scheme because they do not understand about bitcoin and the actual workings, so spreading the news will cause misperceptions, especially from banks because they may worry people will move to all cryptocurrency, leaving conventional banks because of the crypto price always up, I talked to some people who heard about bitcoin but they were afraid to invest because they thought it was some kind of ponzi online.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:45:42 PM

Many people treated bitcoin as ponzi scheme because they don't have enough knowledge about btc and they don't know what  ponzi scheme is. They are easily to judge btc like ponzi scheme because of adopting and hearing some false information from others. So I can say that, before you judge make sure that you have enough knowledge about bitcoin.

ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:48:31 PM

I don't think bitcoin is a ponzi scheme. First of all, bitcoin is decentralized and this is the strongest argument in favor of the fact that it is not a ponzi. Bitcoin has very good growth prospects, you just need patience.
No doubt that bitcoin is not a ponzi scheme. It is real and trusted. Perhaps it was a ponzi scheme, then it may not be so much succeeded, and may not be still in active form. Bitcoin will remain in its origional position forever.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:18:57 PM

I don't think bitcoin is a ponzi scheme. First of all, bitcoin is decentralized and this is the strongest argument in favor of the fact that it is not a ponzi. Bitcoin has very good growth prospects, you just need patience.
For the layman, let alone those easily influenced by the issue, would surely assume bitcoin is a ponzi or bubble scheme. The most relevant reason is that of the very high price spike.
While you assume that bitcoin is not ponzi, it means you understand exactly what it is cryptocurrency.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:37:19 PM

Ignorance is a major factor that can make anyone to ascribe a wrong classification to anything. People are just too lazy and unwilling to engage themselves in any research, no matter how little. If you have to call bitcoin a ponzi scheme, then you must have valid reason for doing so. The sooner you do the better you discover what you have missed for not joining cryptocurrency early enough.
That's right.  How people don't want to look at Bitcoin deeper to the root makes them got burned with people opinion who hates Bitcoin out there since first time for no reason . This cycle are crazy . They keep making opinions without valid reason why , simply think that it's doesn't makes any sense something that invincible could become worthy .and sooooo on.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:53:29 PM

Well it kinda is and isnt .As a investor your hoping to unload your coins to some other sucker at a higher price then u bought it .

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kcirnhoj15

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:13:33 AM

Those people have no knowledge about bitcoins, bitcoins is a cryptocurrency that will transfer money in a fastest and secured way or wireless transaction of money. Maybe, bitcoins is one way in constructing ponzi scheme because it so easy to handle and transfer every transaction but I repeat that bitcoin is not a ponzi scheme it is only a tool they used to make their transaction faster and reliable.
deejayce48

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:54:30 AM

I really wonder to some people who think bitcoin is a ponzi scheme. It has made so many people rich and doing better till now.

I think it’s because people have a hard time understanding how Bitcoin gets its value. It’s hard to grasp since it is not a tangible thing like gold and not backed by a government.

I like to compare Bitcoin to something like PayPal. PayPal is also not a tangible thing but it has a purpose and we are willing to pay for its services. The same is true for Western Union. The bottom line is that Bitcoin provides a service that gives it value.

Agreed. They just get the impression of negativity since they do not know what Bitcoin is. They don't make time to know about it because even the government are trying to tell to its people that Bitcoin is harmful. People are too easy to deceive by someone superior to them. I think we should learn how to search on our own and make an understanding on our own.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:18:36 AM

many people said that bitcoin is scam and PONZI scheme because as they see from their friends and other people that they get money fast from bitcoin and they think its not make sense so they make a conclusion about bitcoin is a PONZI scheme and will scam soon if you on it everyday and every time

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:29:35 AM

You know it is because they simply didnt understand it....  We all know that if we a have a lack of knowledge something we easily judge it but after we discover its uses we realize that it is good and great....  Just gave them a time and soon they will understand it and also they will know that it is great...  We cant blame them....  It is very difficult to trust especially now but their mistakes is for judging btc easily even they didn't fully understand it....
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:54:38 AM

Here in my country, before bitcoin was introduced, there were lots of ponzi scheme happens and there were many victims of it.  They have had enough shares of the frauds and scam specially online. And when the bitcoin was introduced, they thought that it is another ponzi scheme so they don't give time to know more about it and understand it. Some also were haters that they want to ruin the bitcoin reputation. Give it a time because bitcoin community is growing, all the negative people will surely wants to invest in bitcoin.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:04:19 AM

People who do not understand bitcoin will say all the bad things of bitcoin, they will say bitcoin is a scam, used only for illegal transactions, and many say that bitcoin is a ponzi scheme, we must explain it correctly.
anything9ce

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:17:41 AM

Human's through the quest of making more money has got into different kinds of business, they have ventured into many of this business without having the right knowledge and information about the business, in most cases due to the failure in the business they tend to blame it on people and other businesses. people treat BTC as ponzi scheme, basically because of the following:
1. They are ignorance
2. They believe it's like ponzi because it functions with the internet
3. They believe it will not stand the test of time, that it is just going to fuse out with time
4. They think it's a fraud just because they cant regulate the cash flows
i want you to understand that BTC is not a ponzi scheme and will never be.............BTC IS REAL AND HAS COME TO STAY AND CHANGE THE WORLD
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:27:09 AM

Some peoples think that bitcoin value is come from nowhere. they only think someday bitcoin will vanish like other ponzi scheme.
and they will say bitcoin is a ponzi to find a reason just for not getting involve in cryptocurrency.
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:02:12 AM
Merited by manfredmann (1)

I think, it is because they don't get to know bitcoin better, they immediately believe in the false news and criticism by other negative people. In time, when the bitcoin will be adapted by people around the world and became a huge success, we can prove them wrong that this bitcoin is not a ponzi scheme and it is the future of money. Many lives have been transformed by the advent of this bitcoin and in time, they can see that and they will believe in it. 
odpadnik

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

Tech enthusiast, SEO jedi, Crypto investor.

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 07:34:29 AM

Well it kinda is and isnt .As a investor your hoping to unload your coins to some other sucker at a higher price then u bought it .

Soooo... It can really work both ways, depends of how much  of a-hole the current "owners" are.

Guess I am an optimist - I hope, that sooner or later the majority of people will get on the Bitcoin train, because they believe in the project and what Crypto in general brings to the world, not just short-term $

https://kriptomat.io/en ----  EU licensed Crypto Platform.  23 languages. Buy & hold your Crypto - Fast, Easy, Safe.
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:39:43 AM

People who think of Bitcoin as a Ponzi scheme simply don't understand it and are too lazy to make the effort to understand it.
Right. They do not understand bitcoin. They think all crypto markets use the ponzy model. But maybe they were right with some mlm ICO projects. Perhaps they have confused mlm with bitcoin

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:00:01 PM

We can't really blame them. Bitcoin as of now is nothing but a glorified pump and dump scheme that requires users to buy more and invite more users to buy more of bitcoin investments. Not circulate those readily available investments in the market. That's why I don't think bitcoin will have a bright future as an asset for investment. Because later on it will be a ponzi scheme.
Livshic

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 01:08:06 PM

Do you mean financial pyramid? Actually, most of the assets are pyramids. Imagine the situation, when every single holder will sell his bitcoins, what will happen then? Losses, of course. Non-pyramidical systems don’t work so.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: