Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:23:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE (K address starting) NYAN is FAKE has VIRUS TROJAN MALWARE stay away  (Read 1465 times)
boxuser (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:25:13 PM

Dear Crypto Brothers and Sisters

I write this to you so you will be careful and avoid scammers and thieves, the current version and the previous version of the Nyan Coin which starts with a K address is INFECTED with VIRUSE'S and also with TROJAN'S you can easily recheck this by using https://www.virustotal.com/
you can simply download the client from their thread once again here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=402085.0 by the time i write this post and you read it, it might be changed, i mean the URL to the download of the clients from the thread, or they will announce some new client, but by that time it is to late already for you because your computer is infected, and i am not sure what that VIRUS and TROJAN will do to your system and personal data and other wallets you might use. So when you read this go ahead do that and in addition take the time and check you personal client/wallet which you have used until now on your computer and recheck that one the https://www.virustotal.com/ website do a recheck because it was checked already once there, to see the results of the files from the wallet, the folllowing are infected :
 "mingwm10.dll has a VIRUS" and "QtCore4.dll has a TROJAN".  i tried to warn ppl many times but unfortunately they did always delete my posts on their forum and it did not work, i am sorry my brothers and sisters that i did not have time to warn you earlier then now. Also it seems like the same team released an infected FAKE WALLET FOR THE REAL NYAN COIN WHICH STARTS WITH A 9" at launch, it was not the real developers but now there is more suspicion that it was the K NYAN which started this, the  "K NYAN WAS NOT A FAIR START" but the "9 NYAN WAS/IS" the "K NYAN HAS A 1% PREMINE" but they do not do any giveaways or at least ppl do not receive it and not many and do not use it for what it was intended for or what they claimed it was for. The 9 Nyan has a 10% pre-mine but they do a lot of giveaways and it seems like they want to spread it on as many people as possible and they seem to keep their word and promises for what the premine was intended for. Never then less i am not here to advertise but to warn you all and stay away from the "fake K address starting Nyan" they did not even announce when it will be launched but abused the situation and the attention of the 9 starting Nyan. Also i would like to let you know where the real NYAN is since it seems that the creators are very enthusiastic with the MEME and love it as much as we do Smiley here is the thread by which you can also see that this thread is older then the K one which is fake.   This is the real Nyan starting with a 9 address https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=393226.0
They have also many giveaways and they are planing to do many more, as i read on on their IRC channel over at #NYAN_NYAN at freenode
join their IRC channel they are also hosting games there
IRC channel:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#NYAN_NYAN

Giveaway:  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=403335.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=407547.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=407407.0

thank you for reading

stay safe ppl Smiley

boxuser Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:31:03 PM

Thanks for the heads up but you do know that mining software generates false positives.

Regardless, both the NYAN coin releases are going nowhere fast. Invest in CAT if you like that meme sort of thing.
boxuser (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:33:04 PM

Thanks for the heads up but you do know that mining software generates false positives.

Regardless, both the NYAN coin releases are going nowhere fast. Invest in CAT if you like that meme sort of thing.

i do know about the false positives, but this is different, its specific dll files which are infected, and that seems definitive.

boxuser (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:49:57 PM

bump to warn ppl please

boxuser (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 07:04:37 PM

bump to warn ppl please

bump to warn ppl please

atheistftwins

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 07:06:01 PM

This has been debunked ages ago when the wallets were first launched. This is just another troll attempt to mess with the nyancoin that has LESS PREMINE and BETTER DEVs.
boxuser (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 07:15:14 PM

This has been debunked ages ago when the wallets were first launched. This is just another troll attempt to mess with the nyancoin that has LESS PREMINE and BETTER DEVs.
oh yeah the evidence speaks against it, check and see it has a VIRUS AND TROJAN lol

EfektyvusD

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 07:39:04 PM

Only 1 of 48 antiviruses find a "virus" in these files. And the conclusion of virustotal.com is this: Probably harmless! There are strong indicators suggesting that this file is safe to use.

So it looks like you are just a hater, spammer and apparently a troll.
microlovr

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 07:40:28 PM

The 9 NYAN aren't really keeping their word on their giveaways either.
I mined on bitember with cpu since the launch wi zero downtime and got one bonus of 250 according to the pool but which still hasnt been paid.
For such a massive premine, the giveaways have been pretty low.
boxuser (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:08:29 PM

let people decide for themself if they want to risk it, don't be such a jerk fact is that there are warnings about the dll files which is extremely suspicious

Only 1 of 48 antiviruses find a "virus" in these files. And the conclusion of virustotal.com is this: Probably harmless! There are strong indicators suggesting that this file is safe to use.

So it looks like you are just a hater, spammer and apparently a troll.

boxuser (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:10:47 PM

yeah the games are not that great at the moment and the giveaways but i read on the IRC channel that there are still many many games to come,

and about that bonus, i think those are independent pools and not related to the devs, maybe you should get in contact with them and let them know which pool

The 9 NYAN aren't really keeping their word on their giveaways either.
I mined on bitember with cpu since the launch wi zero downtime and got one bonus of 250 according to the pool but which still hasnt been paid.
For such a massive premine, the giveaways have been pretty low.

boxuser (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:25:05 PM

BUMP

Codge

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:41:34 PM

Just stop. You're making yourself look like a fool... You're probably just heavily invested in NYN and you want to hurry up and dump it because you know they won't go anywhere with a 10% premine.

nyannyannyannyannyannyan http://nyancoin.org/
boxuser (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:44:41 PM

says probably one of the developers who is trying to hide the fact that the client is infected with a trojan and virus

Just stop. You're making yourself look like a fool... You're probably just heavily invested in NYN and you want to hurry up and dump it because you know they won't go anywhere with a 10% premine.

Codge

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:47:33 PM

says probably one of the developers who is trying to hide the fact that the client is infected with a trojan and virus

How original...  Roll Eyes

boxuser (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:50:07 PM

dont need to be original, just think how come all the other clients are clean

How original...  Roll Eyes

Codge

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:54:58 PM

You remind me of a 8 year old screaming... Leave now troll.

boxuser (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:56:11 PM

You wish, troll

You remind me of a 8 year old screaming... Leave now troll.

Morticio

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:58:01 PM

for scam, he have very very very nice wallet... your coin wallet suck...
boxuser (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:07:11 PM

dude , 1 its not my wallet

2 so you prefere a wallet with a virus+trojan?
LMAO

remember i warned you lol, you will see how stuff starts to disappear when you open your wallets all of a sudden lmao, or something similar will happen, i do not know what but something will happen.

for scam, he have very very very nice wallet... your coin wallet suck...

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: