Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:40:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk account rank upgrade??  (Read 1035 times)
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:44:04 PM

Just keep it simple and keep posting quality responses, thats all you need. As for the merit system, even though it might seem flawed, i feel its completely served its purpose of sensible debates, discussions, shared information and support.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:44:29 PM

In order not to ask questions of this type, you should familiarize yourself with the forum section for beginners. There, in a very detailed and understandable manner, all the issues concerning those who have recently joined the community are covered. You are not the first or the last who is interested in these issues.
BitcoVast

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:47:22 PM

create a quality post, do not post spam, do not OOT Out Of Topic, because you will be baned by moderators, and increase your smerit
BraveSaw

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:49:45 PM

posting, posting, posting Smiley You can try to create interesting topics or topic which will contribute tsmth new for community. This can help you to get merit and get higher ranking position.
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:53:58 PM

Just be more active and post relevant stuff (do not spam)

Once you hit 5th week (provided if you post at least once a day or more), you will hit 30 and your rank will go up

Hope it helps
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:40:57 PM

My suggestion is that you have to make an interesting post and have good value and useful for all users in the forum, the information that I get so to improve our account rank, big possibility our readers post in forum, other user give merit to us, every effort can we get if we want to make something useful for others, hopefully my advice useful for you, thank you.
bizarro

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:18:01 PM

You can read about that in details, as I have done one day right in the Newbies cathegory of forum - uprank level
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:23:48 PM

If you are newbie you need to reach thirty post then after one month you will become junior member and to become a member you need gain ten merits. In order to be a high rank today you need a lot of merit which is difficult to gain that's why there's so many newbie and junior member today.
maman09

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:26:04 PM

Can anyone suggest me how could i upgrade my Bitcointalk rank? Huh

with a lot of reading and discussion in this forum to increase your insight. moreover try to make a quality post. not easy to get merit. so focus on knowledge, and how to write well in a post.
buje micin

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:28:46 PM

if you want to upgrade the rank in bitcointalk forum then you have to provide constructive and useful post for everyone, then you can send pm to moderator or anyone to review your post and give you merit
starplaks

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:29:29 PM

I did not fully understand ... How to get a member from jr.  member.  Lord experienced please tell me.
pacho08

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:35:35 PM

The way to increase rankings is to comment or reply to a post. and your advice is acceptable and a lesson or good example. That way and noticing, you will be given the blessing from readers
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:36:31 PM

not much you can do for now. quite complicated and difficult to get merit, you must have quality in making posts and extensive knowledge that can share the members here. and it will attract and invite people to give merit. so you have to work hard for it.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:39:14 PM

To grown up the Bitcointalk rank you need to be used by the forum using request, enough Merit requires, Speak general, you must try to many! You should find more information about the required request!
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:42:48 PM

To upgrade your rank? You need to wait every 2 weeks of bitcointalk system server to update weekly. And also you need to create a good  quality post and posting it to the bitcointalk forum thread. Because in this way you will earn merit for you yo rank up. Merit is a new system that used to reduce a spamming here in this forum and also to avoid shitposter, spammers and any fraudulent activities in this forum.

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:44:25 PM

it is very difficult to increase your rankings because you have to earn a lot of rewards, and that's the obstacle. to get a reward you must provide a useful post or help for fellow this forum but sometimes it is also not enough.

shaonirfan

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:46:01 PM

In bitcointalk, you can post everyday and thus you can rank your bitcointalk account. You can post at least three times in a day.
upyem2k

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:51:40 PM

You upgrade your rank by posting. You post will be converted to activities and when you have the required number activities for a rank, your status change. But that is until you get to member stage. After that, it becomes your activities as well as merits earned that your status now relies on to be upgraded.
Redhead5

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:52:46 PM

create a quality post, do not post spam, do not OOT Out Of Topic, because you will be baned by moderators, and increase your smerit

In addition stick on the rules and regulation of bitcoin talk forum and be active always posting constructive qoute. In this way who knows someone like your qoute or post and you will rewarded with merits to level up your rank.
karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:56:32 PM

It's a sad story waiting for you. look at my profile I'm stuck on this rank and do not think that he would ever rise. Thanks BTT
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: